From Joke To Reality COVID19 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's curiosity was overwhelming her at this point, and she urged me to continue, "How?"

"The antibodies can be transferred through sex; they are present in what doctors call 'seminal plasma' within the fluid that the man deposits into the woman during sex, and the vaginal walls absorb the antibodies along with a variety of other hormones and nutrients after sex, directly into the woman's bloodstream."

Sarah's jaw had hit the floor, as I put the finishing touches on my trap; "Of course vaccination or immunity before infection is optimal since the body would already have a robust supply of antibodies to respond as soon as the first viral cells enter the body. And vaginal absorption isn't as efficient as blood transfusion. But if the man and woman have sex as quickly as they can after exposure- ideally the same day- and continue to have sex multiple times per day throughout the incubation period, it would send enough antibodies into the woman's bloodstream to accelerate her own production, while fighting off replication of the initial viral load in the meantime. She might feel some minor symptoms like a headache or slight fever- like an allergy attack- but she would be safe from anything more severe."

I sat back in the chair, trying to maintain my somber expression as I enjoyed this new twist in the narrative I had created for Sarah, and watched as she sat back in her chair as well, deep in thought.

After a moment, I concluded my sad tale. "So you see I could have saved her. But we wanted to wait until marriage before having sex. We didn't take it seriously and by the time we knew what was happening, it was too late." I stood up and walked to the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of bourbon and exhaling deeply. Sarah was still sitting dazed in her chair, staring blankly at the woodstove.

After a few minutes I finally broke the silence, and proceeded with the next stage of my plan. I sighed and turned to Sarah, saying "enough of my story; let's talk about how to get you back to your family." Sarah woke up and returned to reality, and we proceeded to brainstorm for several minutes, before deciding on two tactics. First, I'd let Sarah use my phone to call several neighbors from her hometown to ask if they knew anything about where her family was going, and request that they pass along my number if they heard from her parents. Second, I offered to call the gas station where they left her to ask if the family had returned or called the station asking about their daughter.

Sarah made her calls and after four conversations was coming up empty; it was clear that her father wanted to keep their plans secret and had shared nothing with their former neighbors. I then took the phone, tapped the screen several times, and held it to my ear.

"Yes, hello. Is this the Exxon station off route 20 near the North Carolina line?"

"Earlier today a family stopped by-", I stopped abruptly and sat forward in my chair. After a minute of listening I said "Oh really?" in a concerned tone. I paused for another fifteen seconds and then said "Okay, we will. Thank you for telling us, and I hope you're safe." I put down the phone with a worried look on my face.

"What did they say??" Sarah asked anxiously.

I turned to face her, and replied "He said the gas station is closed; the state health authorities imposed a mandated quarantine this afternoon. He said several employees and many customers who had stopped there have come down with the virus, and they are asking that anyone who has been there in the past two weeks get tested immediately."

"So I've been exposed!" Sarah exclaimed. "What was I thinking?" She began to pace frantically, talking to herself and becoming increasingly emotional. I stood up and pulled her close for a hug, trying to reassure her that she was only there briefly and never stepped foot inside.

"That's what your fiancé thought!" Sarah replied.

I squeezed her tightly and told her everything would be okay. I said she had a lot to process and needed to settle down, and suggested that we sit down and talk things through together. She agreed and I was able to ease her into the armchair, and I pulled up one of the dining chairs to sit beside her. "You're not alone in this," I said as I held her hand. "I believe nothing happens by accident, and we were brought together today for a reason. It's just you and me here, probably for a long time, and we need to depend on each other. Please know that I'm here to take care of you like a man should."

Sarah leaned forward and fell into my lap, hugging me tightly. "Thank you," she whispered quietly as I softly stroked her back and ran my fingers through her long, wavy hair.

After a few minutes she appeared to collect herself, standing up and saying, "Thank you for being so supportive, for everything you've done for me. Do you mind taking a walk or something so I could have a few minutes alone to myself?"

I stood up and gave her another hug, replying "Of course. I need to go to the other cabin for a few things anyway, so I'll be back in about a half hour. Does that work?" She nodded and I made my way out the door.

---

Later that evening I returned to the cabin, noting that it looked darker inside through the windows as I approached. I opened the door and peered inside, realizing that the lights had been turned off and about a half dozen candles lit, in locations around the room. Between the candlelight and the moonlight streaming into the windows, it gave the cabin a warm and dreamy glow as I continued inside.

I shut the door and looked to the left, and froze at the sight that awaited me. While I was gone Sarah had looked through my ex's clothing and changed into a sexy silk chemise, with understated lace trim and a black sheen that seemed to softly sparkle in the candelight. She was sitting on the edge of the bed facing me, her beautiful long legs crossed neatly and hands clasped nervously in her lap. I could see that the covers of the bed were turned down invitingly, and as my eyes adjusted I could even see that she had made herself up while I was gone: her hair cascaded in luscious waves down her shoulders, and she had modestly applied a lipstick color that accentuated her full and supply lips. There was the slightest hint of eyeshadow atop her gorgeous blue eyes, and her nails had even been painted in an alluring burgundy color. As I drank in the sight of her, I wondered how she had so completely transformed herself in such a short time.

"Sarah?" I asked in awe as she rose to her feet and stepped toward me. I saw the spaghetti straps and thin fabric of the chemise straining to contain her breasts- which were larger than I imagined, with a supple fullness to them that begged to be held and squeezed-, and the garment perfectly clung to her lean waistline and feminine hips below. The chemise extended to barely below her pussy, and her slender, toned legs took on a statuesque beauty in the candlelight as she slowed walked toward. Her eyes locked with mine and I briefly lost myself in their pale blue depths, before coming back to reality as her lips met mine and kissed me softly.

"Sarah" I asked again, wrapping my arms around her petite waist.

"You were right earlier," Sarah explained softly. "Nothing happens by accident and we were put here for a reason. I believe that reason was for us to be together, as God intended. You promised earlier to protect and care for me like a man should, and I want to tell you now that I promise to always love and obey you, and care for your needs in the way a woman is meant to."

I was stunned. "But what about marriage?"

She replied immediately, obviously having rehearsed this conversation in her head before I arrived. "Marriage isn't a ceremony in a church, a party with friends and family or rings on our fingers. It is the connection between us that binds us together as man and woman."

"But" I weakly began to object as Sarah touched a delicate fingertip to my lips and hushed me.

"I am offering myself to you now, all of me. If you accept I will be yours forever. And the way the Bible says we seal that bond is through-"

"Sex," I finished her sentence, and the word hung in the air.

"Yes, sex. Or to be exact, spilling your seed inside me."

I was quickly growing aroused, though partially in disbelief that my plan had come to fruition, and so quickly. It had been only hours since we had met, but Sarah was now willing to devote herself to me for life, and was inviting me to fill her fertile body with my seed. It was a web of lies that brought us here, but was it really so wrong to replace one conspiracy theory with another false narrative? It may have started with a joke, but I now surprised to find a kernel of truth in my emerging feelings for Sarah, a primal urge to be with her.

Sarah kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "you could save my life and create a future for us both together at the same time. Don't you want that?" She had a sweetness and note of vulnerability in her voice, and it put me over the edge.

"But what about your family, your life?" I asked weakly, my body already having conceded to what was about to unfold between us.

"I don't want to go back," Sarah said firmly. "You are my life now, my future is with you."

I took her face in my hands and kissed her, softly at first and then with greater passion. My hands explored her body over the chemise, drifting down and gripping her firm ass, before pulling the garment over her head and leaving her naked before me. As we continued to kiss she clumsily removed my clothes with my assistance, and then we climbed into bed, continuing to make out as our naked bodies pressed against each other.

I was hard and throbbing for her as she took my penis in her hand and began to stroke it, and I could smell the intoxicating scent of her arousal in the air. I rolled onto my side and she passively fell away onto her back, and we continued to explore each other's mouths hungrily as my free hand caressed and squeezed each full breast. Gradually, I kissed my way down to her neck and then her chest as my hand made its way down her stomach toward her waiting feminity. I could feel her legs responsively opening up for me to grant me easier access, and I began to stroke the soft skin of her thighs and around her pussy, just as my mouth began to voraciously kiss and lick every inch of her supple breasts.

Sarah began to arch her back slightly and moan, with her hips starting to move in harmony with my fingers as they slipped inside the lips of her vulva into the wetness underneath, gently circling the outer edges before gradually honing in on her clit. I lapped at her nipples with my tongue and sucked each one into my mouth as my fingers began stimulating her clit, soft and slowly at first but gradually building in intensity.

As my fingers continued to work Sarah's fully-engorged clit, I felt her body suddenly stiffen and she let out a deep, extended moan as her body climaxed. As her body relaxed after the orgasm, she opened her eyes and looked at me with an expression of satisfaction and a deep desire for more. Without a word, her eyes told me she was ready to finish this, and give herself to me forever.

We were operating on instinct by now, both responding to primal instincts from deep within, and our bodies seemed to be in sync, each innately sensing and responding to what the other wanted and needed. As I climbed on top of her, I felt her body assume a docile position to receive me, hips opening beneath me to give me easier, deeper access to her femininity. I kissed Sarah again and began to press my cock forward into her vaginal entrance, and the virgin flesh would not yield at first. I began to rock my hips and apply increasing pressure, and I could see Sarah grimace in pain and her body tense up, until finally her pussy gave way, opening and tightly enclosing my cock as I penetrated her.

Sarah's fingers dug into my back and she moaned loudly as I filled her more and more deeply with each subsequent thrust. Eventually I bottomed out inside her and paused, and we looked at each other eye-to-eye in a silent recognition of the physical union of our bodies. I kissed her softly and asked "Are you ready?"

Sarah nodded and in whispered words of encouragement in my ear, panting as she said each between thrust as I began to move inside her, "I love you... I am yours... forever... take me... fill me up... I want to feel your seed inside me."

I felt my orgasm welling up within me and accelerated my thrusts as primal instinct continued to guide both Sarah and me in the completion of our union. Finally the climax overwhelmed me and I pressed deeply inside her as she groaned in ecstasy, my body locking in place as I erupted with burst after burst of semen into her fertile pussy. I moaned as I felt her vagina contracting tightly around me, and then begin squeezing in inward waves, milking every drop from me and helping my seed advance deeper inside her.

After several minutes I gently withdrew and collapsed beside Sarah in the bed, and she nestled up against my side, her beautiful naked body pressed up tightly against mine. I could feel her breasts heaving against me as she gradually caught her breath, and I gazed at her beauty in the moonlight as she fell asleep with her head on my shoulder.

I lay awake enjoying the afterglow and reliving the day's unexpected events in my head. I also began to make plans for the next day- false or not I was now committed to the reality Sarah and I had begun to create together, and there was much to do to bring my life into alignment with it in the weeks and months ahead: writing my boss to request a shift to working fully remotely, contacting a realtor to list my Savannah house, calling the neighbor who had been tending to the farm on my property to buy his crops so Sarah and I could take them over, and ordering more supplies so we could enjoy our extended seclusion without interruption.

I would wake early the next morning and go to the office cabin to get it all taken care of so I could spend the rest of the day with Sarah. It would be our first full day together, and I looked forward to learning more about each other and starting to make the property into a true "home" for the long run. Plus, I expected that we would continue "consummating" our new relationship many times a day over the weeks ahead- "saving" Sarah from the old reality she had escaped while simultaneously securing our bond in the new reality that lay ahead for us.

I smiled before falling into a deep and peaceful sleep. Sarah still nestled beside me with a contented look on her face, her arm laying over my chest and a leg resting on my midsection. And her pussy pressed closely against my leg, with a trickle of my seed dripping out.

12