Part 03: From Lonely Heart to Sub

Story Info
Important lessons are learned, pain leads to pleasure.
7k words
4.82
8.2k
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had passed since I received his text: "You passed the test. You listened and learned when I said you belong to me. I'll contact you next week. Until then DO NOT DISOBEY ME! Do not call me. Do not text me. Stay off the Internet. I will contact you. Then you will come, I will cum and you will cum. Be a good boy. Go home, beat off and think of me."

In that week I did as instructed. I avoided the Internet except for work and email. I beat off, sometimes twice daily, thinking about him. I had saved a photo of his cock on my phone, which I looked at when I stroked my cock. I imagined him in my mouth and when I came I pictured him unloading on me. Each day passed and my anticipation turned into nervous energy. When I wasn't working I was distracting myself with household projects: painting cabinets, patching holes in walls, repairing leaky faucets. Yet each moment was filled with hope that the phone would chirp and I would receive his text.

One week and one day after the night I had almost failed his test, the phone chirped. I was sitting in the family room with my wife watching GoT. The Khal was consummating his marriage to his slender blonde queen. Wife is generally averse to sex in films, but she found the actor irresistible, and I'm sure both of us imagined ourselves on our knees in front with the Khal pounding from behind. The phone chirped, I fumbled it out of my pocket, and said, "Work." I jumped off the sofa hoping she didn't see my erection.

"Should I pause this?" she asked.

"No, I'm good. Seen it."

Upstairs in my office I read the text: "Tomorrow afternoon. No earlier than 3 no later than 4. Same place, different house. Pull in behind my pick-up. Don't bother showering you'll clean up here. You might want to skip lunch."

I logged on to my work computer and sent an email to my team letting them know I will be off tomorrow afternoon. I logged off, and paced around the office wondering what he planned for me? Skip lunch? Is he going to wine and dine me? Don't shower? What's up with that? Anticipation turned to trepidation.

I rejoined my wife. The Khal was not on the screen and my boner was gone. I informed her I'd be tied up tomorrow afternoon (is he going to tie me up, I wondered) and wouldn't be home for dinner. In fact I wasn't sure when I'd be home. She nodded and said, "I'll order Thai. I'll get you Pad Thai. If you don't eat it for dinner, you can have it for lunch." Getting out and staying out wasn't a problem. We didn't sleep together, and hadn't made love in years, but we stayed together because we still made each other laugh, and we had adult kids whom we loved, and a dog that loved us both. We loved each other but we didn't have sex, and we didn't talk about it.

That night I opened the drawer on my nightstand and grabbed the small jar of edible Cannabis. "Shit'" I said. All I had left was a half a gummy. It would help me sleep tonight, but I assumed I would need more to recover from whatever he had planned for me. I popped the gummy in my mouth, chewed it and resolved to stop at the nearest dispensary on my way to my meeting.

I awoke feeling muddled. The morning after Cannabis always left my head in a cloud. I had a light breakfast and 4 cups of coffee. I showered despite my instructions, and finished working in my home office around 2:00. My wife was at her office downtown. I sent a text telling her I'm outta here and I'll see whenever. Never asking what the day had in store for me she responded: Have fun.

I took my time driving to the dispensary, waiting patiently in line for another jar of gummies. They didn't have watermelon, so I opted for cherry. It's not the flavor, I thought, it's the high. I drove away from the dispensary, feeling a wave of paranoia. I checked the rearview mirror in case I was being followed. I made a few unnecessary turns and found a busy parking lot outside a grocery store. I opened the jar, picked out a gummy and bit off half. Hair of the dog. I put the jar back in its plain brown bag and slipped it under my seat. There was something there. Of course! The lube and cock ring I'd bought a week ago after I turned chicken and didn't go to GoalieX's apartment. I broke the seal on the lube, removed the cock ring from its vacuum sealed package, and pumped a few drops of lube on the ring. I spread lube around the ring. I checked the area for anyone who might see me as I attempted to slip the ring around my balls and the base of my cock. I wasn't successful.

I wore a pair of khaki cargo shorts. The lube and cock ring were unobtrusive in a pocket, so I headed into the store. I went directly to the men's restroom, waited for the occupant to leave. After a few minutes a teenage store employee exited the men's room. I kept my head down to avoid eye contact, and stepped into the room. The smell he'd left behind made me gag. I stopped breathing, wishing I'd taken a deep breath before I entered, locked the door, took out the lube and ring, added a few more drops to the ring. I lowered my shorts, careful not to let them touch the floor. I stretched the slippery ring around my balls then eased my dick in, and made sure it fit comfortably. Looking at myself in the mirror I thought, fine, good, now I'm a cock ring guy. Shorts up and buckled, hands washed, it was now or never.

Following the map app I arrived at the new sub-division at 4:00. I wound my way on the road past the houses in progress to the completed models. His pick-up truck was parked in front of the house next to the one we'd met in a week ago. I checked the time. 4:03. I hoped this wasn't going to mean trouble. I walked to the door and knocked. No answer. I rang the doorbell. A harmonic chime sounded inside. I looked through the window next to the door. A sheer curtain obstructed my view but I couldn't see any movement within. I knocked. I rang the bell. I was about the walk around the house but assumed I had violated some code he had established and I decided to go. As I walked to the car I heard the garage door opening, a low thrumming. I turned and saw him standing in the back of the garage by the door leading into the house. He looked sternly at me, turned without a word and walked into the house.

I walked through the empty garage. As I walked into the house I heard him but didn't see him. "Close the fucking garage door." I pressed the button next to the door frame and walked in, closing the door behind me. "In here!" His voice came from the left and I followed the echo. He stood in a furnished living room. There was a sofa and 2 chairs, several end tables and lamps, all color coordinated with the paint on the walls, dull beige and tan and brown. He sat on the sofa. His arm was stretched across the back of the sofa. He patted the cushion next to him.

I sat next to him. I started to speak, to apologize for being late, but he clamped his arm around me and pulled me tight, covering my mouth with his other hand, so tight I couldn't talk.

"Don't say a word. You were going to apologize for being late. Don't. You're late. You fucked up. You're off to a bad start." He looked at me with a mixture of disdain and amusement in his eyes. His beautiful dark, steely eyes. My cock started to stiffen. His grip tightened around me. He released my mouth. He grabbed my crotch. He smiled and nodded. "Doesn't take much does it?"

I didn't answer him. He asked a question but I was learning that he didn't want an answer. He released me from his grip and stood in front of me. I looked at his crotch, eye level. He didn't appear excited.

"Stand." I stood. "Remove your shorts and underwear." I followed instructions. He looked at my semi-hard cock, shook his head slowly and asked, "What is this?" He flicked his middle finger against the cock ring, stinging my dick. I flinched. "What is it, bitch?" My heart was racing. My cock got harder.

"Cock ring."

"Cock ring...what?"

"Cock ring, sir?"

His finger flicked the cock ring then the tip of my cock. "Did I give you permission to wear that? Let me answer. No!" I held back tears and shook a bit from the pain. He gripped my cock with his left hand, then pulled the ring away from the base of it. It caught on my balls and he pulled harder, forcing his index finger under the ring, pulling up. Pain shot through my balls and it spiked to my dick and up into my gut. He kept pulling and I felt myself moving closer to him and up onto my toes. Pain in my feet, my balls, my dick, my stomach.

"Follow me." He turned, his finger still hooked in the cock ring and I almost tripped trying to keep up. He led me to the kitchen. The kitchen looked fully functional, utensils in a wide metal container, pots and pans hanging from hook, and a cutlery set in a wooden block. He pulled out a steak knife with a serrated blade. He slid the blade under the cock ring using his finger as a guide and deftly sliced up. I felt the tip of the knife nick me under my pubic hair. The ring snapped apart and fell off. I eased back and stepped away from him.

"Better. Never do that again. You don't get to garnish the meat with your toys. It comes to me raw. In fact, I might shave off all that hair. Would you like that?"

I remained silent.

"You can answer me."

"It doesn't matter what I like, sir. I'll do whatever you say I should."

"LIAR!" he yelled in my face. "I told you to be here by 4:00! You were late!"

I stared at the floor. I should have been terrified, but the gummy was kicking in, and I had expected some punishment for my tardiness. I wasn't sure if I should respond. I was in deep, so I thought, what the hell. "I'm sorry, sir," I whispered.

He laughed gently and said, "Remorse. How touching." He put a hand on my chin and lifted my face. We were staring at each other and his face softened. He smiled. "I can forgive you. You're special. I know you want to serve me." He looked me up and down, and said, "Take off your shirt." Obeying him, I stood naked in the kitchen. He pointed at the counter. "Turn around, elbows on the counter, lean over, ass out." As I got in position he took a large wooden spoon from the metal container. Without warning he swung the wooden spoon and it smacked my ass. I cried out. "Let's try that again." I tensed, and whap! The spoon hit my other butt cheek. I gasped but didn't cry out. "Better." He stepped in close and kicked my legs apart. I could feel the spoon handle pushing between my butt cheeks. The top of the handle pressed against my hole. He pushed harder until the spoon handle began to slip into me. It was hard and dry and it hurt like hell, but I didn't make a noise.

He pulled it away from my ass. "Turn around." He sniffed the handle, a look of disgust twisted his face. He put it under my nose. "What's that smell like? Answer!"

"Ass."

"Stinky ass. Dirty ass. Unclean. You need to clean it for me."

"Sir, you told me not to shower."

"Did I tell you to speak?" He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me into the dining room. Sitting on a chair he pulled me over, my belly on his thighs. He tossed the spoon on the table and spanked me with his big, calloused bare hand. Six painful slaps. My ass was stinging. "Stand up." I stood before him. "I hope your wife isn't going to see your ass for a few days. Going to take a while for the redness to disappear. But, hopefully, lessons learned. Be punctual and don't speak unless instructed to speak. Is that understood?"

I nodded.

"You may answer."

"Yes, sir, lessons learned."

He reached out and held my cock. "Poor little thing. It looked like it was ready for lift-off when you arrived, but now. Well, that's pathetic. I bet you can't get hard now, you limp-dicked bitch." He tugged at my cock, but nothing happened. He stood up and unzipped his fly. He unbuckled his belt and removed it, setting on the table by the wooden spoon. "I'll leave that there in case we need it." His malicious smile terrified me. He removed his clothes. Standing naked, he ordered me to kneel.

Even though I had seen his body a week ago, today it seemed larger, his tan darker, and his cock as desirable as I remembered. He stood directly in from of me, his cock inches from my face. It wasn't hard but it had more heft than my lifeless dick.

"You want to suck it?" I nodded. "Take it," he said. I reached for it and he slapped my hand away. "No hands." I leaned closer and brought my mouth under the head of his cock. Opening my mouth I sucked him into it, and worked my tongue around it. I moved my head back and forth and took his thick cock as deep as I could. I felt it begin to surge and grow. I tasted the precum. Like magic my blood began flowing and I felt my cock getting hard.

He was silent and didn't move while I worked on him. After a few minutes he touched my head and said, "Enough." I released him from my mouth. His hard cock pulsed inches from my face. "Stand," he commanded. I rose off my knees. He looked at my erect cock and said, "There it is. Still a sad little dick compared to mine, but at least it is hard again." He knelt in front of me, staring into my cock, then he began stroking it. He grabbed the base and put his mouth around the glans, licking the hole. He pulled me toward him and sucked. I was in heaven. My legs were weak and my heart pounded. I looked down as he drew it deeper into his mouth until I could see he was taking it into his throat. He held it there and looked up at me. Releasing it, he stood.

"Can you do that?" He waited for an answer. I shook my head. No, I had never swallowed a cock deeper than the back of my mouth. "I didn't think so. But you're going to learn. Or you'll have welts from that belt. So painful you'll forget what my hand felt like."

We returned to the kitchen. "Let's have a drink. Then we'll begin today's lesson." He opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle red wine. He grabbed wine glasses from a cupboard. The wine had a black twist-off cap. He poured wine in both glasses. He handed me one, clinked his glass into mine and said, "Cheers. I know you like reds. I put this in the fridge to chill a bit, but you're late, and now it's probably too cold." We sipped wine and stared at one another for several minutes. While we drank my cock deflated, but his stood rigidly in front of him.

We drank in silence. The wine amplified the buzz from the cannabis gummy and I felt my eyes going red. He stared into them and asked, "Are you high?" I nodded. "What the hell is wrong with you? What are you? A friggin' child? What did you take?"

I remained silent.

"What did you take? Answer!"

"I ate half a pot gummy."

He stepped to me, pulled the glass from my hand splashing us with wine. Some spilled on the floor. "Damn it! Are you trying to ruin this?" I didn't respond. He shook his head, again looking disgusted. He set his glass next to mine, and said, like a parent reprimanding a child, "I try to be patient and teach you how to behave. But you let me down, again and again. Why do I bother?" He turned away, looking down at the floor. I wanted to reach out, touch his shoulder and apologize, but that thought disappeared when he spun around and his meaty right hand balled into a fist struck me in the stomach. The wind left my lungs, I gasped for breath, I almost fell backwards and steadied myself with one hand on the counter, the other held up in front of me to ward him off. But he was on me with a speed I didn't expect from a man his size. He knocked my extended arm away and charged on me like linebacker tackling the quarterback. He bent low and drove his right shoulder into my stomach, reaching around my waist and lifting me off the floor. If I had any wind left it was knocked completely out of me. He lifted me over his shoulder and carried me like a bag of cement. Through the dining room and up the stairs to a bedroom. He tossed me on a king-size bed. The mattress felt hard but I bounced up a few inches before landing on my side. I gasped, trying to breath. I hadn't felt anything like this since I fell 10 feet from a tree branch when I was 9 years.

He left the room. I lay on the bed trying to fill my lungs but every intake of air was accompanied by a horrible rasping. After a few minutes I was able to breath, but it was still labored and I wondered if he had broken things inside me because pain was spreading out from my core. My head roared and I felt flushed. I rolled over and sat up. The room was spinning. I was afraid I was going to vomit on the bed.

"You better not puke," he said, standing in the doorway. He was a mind-reader. Or he'd done this to others and they puked. And if they puked, they had to clean it up. And thinking back to the day he took ownership, pissing in my mouth and over my entire body, if I puked now he would make me lick it up.

I held both hands in front of me, signaling I was okay, and I tried to speak but no sound came out of my mouth. He smiled and shook his head. "Don't try to talk. Let me talk. Nod if you understand what I'm about to tell you." I nodded. "Same rules apply. You don't 'enhance' yourself before we meet. If I say shower, you shower. If I say don't shower, don't do that. If I say shave that unruly pubic hair, shave it. If I say shave that hairy asshole, shave it." I nodded.

He sat on the edge of the bed. His cock was still hard. I was in awe. It had gotten harder and was almost pointing straight up along his belly. He reached over and caressed my cheek. He smiled and said softly, "I don't want to hurt you." Then he laughed uncontrollably. "Well, I do, I DO want to hurt you, but not to punish, but to pleasure you. I don't like having to spank you or punch you, but you left me no choice. So let's have a do over." He stood up. He held out a hand and led me off the bed. I was dizzy, but almost breathing normally. "Can you walk?" I took a few wobbly steps and smiled. "Good." He leaned in and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Follow me."

We walked downstairs to the front hallway. "I want you to walk outside to your car, then come back and ring the doorbell." I looked at the sofa for my shorts but there was nothing there. I still couldn't speak, so I gestured to my body, up and down, indicating I was naked. "Don't worry, there's nobody out there." I felt like I was about to put myself in a very bad situation. "You trust me?" I lied and I nodded. He smiled and winked at me. "Now go."

Opening the door I peered out into the early evening. The sun still hadn't hit the horizon. It was a beautiful evening. Nice night for a stroll. I walked to my car looking around for anyone who might be on the job site, but it was empty and the only sound was crickets. I turned around and returned to the door and knocked. He opened the door, and smiled. "You made it! You look great!"

I smiled and stepped inside. He stopped me before he closed the door and said, "Oh, do me a favor. I left my backpack in my truck. Can you grab it for me? The door's open." I returned to the driveway and heard the door close behind me. I was sure he was going to lock me out now, naked, alone. After I had trusted him. I went to his pick-up and looked inside. The backpack was on the passenger seat. I pulled the door handle, but it was locked. I walked around and tried the passenger door. Locked. I looked back at the house. It was dark inside. I looked at my car, which I had locked, keys inside my shorts inside the locked house with the madman who sent me out here on a fool's errand. I was about to walk back to the house when the truck whistled twice and the doors unlocked. I reached in for the bag and went back to the house. He opened without me knocking and waved me inside.

He had that backpack last week, and if I wasn't mistaken there was a 10 inch dildo and other things inside. He took the back pack and led me back upstairs. We went into the large bathroom. Like the other model, this bathroom had a large walk-in shower and an over-sized tub with Jacuzzi jets. He put the backpack next to the tub, and gestured for me to sit on the toilet. I lowered the lid and sat. He stood before me and said, "Suck." I leaned forward and took this purple cock into my mouth. The tip was crusty with dry precum and I licked until it was clean and smooth. I worked my tongue around the thick glans, and opened wide to swallow more of his veined shaft. He let me do the work, his hands on his hips. I looked up as I moved down the shaft and our eyes locked. He smiled, he was happy. I was happy.

12