Part 03: From Lonely Heart to Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned a bit and said, "Use your hands." I stroked with my right hand while sucking, and cupped his balls with my left hand, gently massaging the large sack. I squeezed his dick hoping for a taste of fresh precum and I almost shot my own load when I tasted his salty juice on my tongue. I licked from the tip down the shaft, testing and tasting top and bottom. A thick vein on the top side got my attention and I worked it with my tongue, pushing and prodding. Then licked down to his silky pubes burying my nose in them and reveling in his scent. I lifted his cock, holding it against his stomach. I kissed and licked and sucked his hairy balls. I turned my head awkwardly and licked his ass crack.

He stepped away. He pointed to the floor. "On your back." I stretched out on the cold tile floor, an intricate pattern of mis-matched squares and rectangles in black and white. Looking up he towered over me. He stood over my head then stepped up with a foot on either side of my chest, facing my feet. He lowered himself into a squat, his hairy ass gently resting on my face and without instruction I began licking his ass. My tongue tasted and probed. Unlike my ass, his smelled clean and tasted unusually fresh. I was so lost in my task I almost didn't notice he had leaned forward and began sucking my cock. He took it with skill. I felt his tongue against the top of my cock and then he swallowed me. His lips were wrapped tight where the cock ring had been earlier. He slid his ass off my face and replaced it with his cock and balls. I took as much as I could but couldn't swallow him. I gagged a few times. Each time I gagged he stopped sucking me. Finally he stood and offered a hand and helped me to my feet. Another wave of dizziness and he grabbed my shoulders to steady me.

"Wait here," he said, and let the bathroom. I leaned over the sink and looked at my reflection. My hair was a mess, my face flushed, eyes bloodshot. I splashed cold water on my face and cupped my hand under the faucet and gulped a few handfuls of water. I looked over my shoulder as I heard him approaching. I turned and leaned against the sink, the porcelain cold and comforting on my reddened butt.

He returned holding 2 glasses of wine in one hand and 2 bottles of water in the other. I took the wine and placed them on the edge of the tub. He offered me a bottle of water, which I opened immediately and gulped down most of it. There was some pain but it was refreshing. He took a glass of wine, handed it to me, and we repeated our earlier encounter. With luck, without repeating the violence. We clinked our glasses and he said, "You've earned this." His cock was still stiff, mine was semi-hard. He caught me looking at his boner, and he said, "It's been a curse and a blessing since puberty. I get hard, I usually stay hard until I cum. Then it rests for a while and I cum again." He looked at my slowly shrinking cock and said, "Looks like you don't have that problem." I wanted to tell him I'm few years older, like that is an excuse. But silence is golden.

We finished the wine in silence. I sipped some water and looked at him expectantly. Then I looked at the backpack. He grinned. He reached for the pack, opened it and withdrew the dildo. He handed it to me. It was probably modeled after a gay porn actor, thick and veiny with a narrow head, but not the rigid firmness of his cock. He also had better veins than the dildo.

"Wash it. Soap and water. It's clean, but you can't be too careful." I washed it with hand soap and warm water, wondering if I should buy one for myself, just in case I ruin this wonderful relationship.

"Now we're going to have a normal conversation, teacher and student. You can speak, but only to answer my questions. If you have a question, raise your hand. Do not speak out of turn."

I nodded.

"Say it."

"Yes sir."

"Do you enjoy when I deep-throat your cock?"

"Yes sir."

"When I said your dick was small and pathetic, well, it is smaller than mine. But when you're hard, you're a good mouthful. Long and not too thick. Thick enough."

I felt pride. He liked it. If he was trying to pump me up, he was successful. My dick was hard. He smiled, the good smile, the smile that said he was happy with me.

"You're a good cocksucker. Not great. But with a little work you can be great, and soon after, you will be my excellent cocksucker. My most excellent cocksucker. Would you like that?"

"Yes sir."

"Most people have a gag reflect. A great cocksucker overcomes their gag reflex. You're going to overcome your gag reflex. Otherwise I send you packing. If you're lucky I'll let you have your clothes before I kick your ass out of here. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Kneel. Get used to this position. I want you kneeling in my presence unless I tell you otherwise."

"Yes, sir."

I kneeled on the cold bathroom floor. My knees and my stomach ached. It felt like my ass cheeks were on fire. The wine and pot helped me relax but did little for the pain. I held the dildo in my left hand.

"Suck it," he said. "Just like it was a real cock. Lick it, kiss it. That's it. Hold it by the base. Work the head. Not as tasty as me, but it's necessary for the lesson."

I nodded while I continued sliding the rubber cock in and out of my mouth. It tasted like I was sucking a covered cock. He help up a hand to stop me. He took the dildo out of my mouth and held the tip to his cock and squeezed out some clear goo. The dildo had precum. "Maybe this will help." I took the fake dick back into my mouth with a taste of my master on the head. I eased it deep into my mouth. I started working it with gusto pretending it was his cock in my mouth.

"Good, very good," he said. "Now, try to relax your throat. Push as far back as possible." I slid it deeper into my mouth, feeling it stop when it was deep inside. "Hold it there. Relax your throat. Feel it stretch open. Slide some more. Swallow as your sliding. Good. Very good. Slide it out. Work it some more like it's mine."

The dildo was covered in thick saliva and I licked at it and sucked and pulled it back into my mouth and started swallowing again. It felt instinctive. I gagged a bit, eased it back and then licking and sucking I pushed it deep into my mouth. I felt my throat relax and open as I slid the dildo deeper, deeper until my lips were brushing its rigid rubber balls. I felt his hand on my head. Our eyes locked. He smiled and said, "You're a natural. Hold it there for a few seconds. Release it and ease it back in. Hold it. Good. Now slide it out and suck it, lick it like it's me. Yes, nice. You're my little cocksucker. Swallow it again. Excellent."

After a half hour of practicing on the dildo he told me to release it and rinse it in the sink. I left it on a towel on the sink counter. I turned back to him, stepped forward and kneeled. He stepped in front of me.

"Suck."

I swallowed his cock. Its girth was thicker than the rubber substitute. It tasted like man not like an unfeeling length of rubber. I relished his taste, aroma and heat. I licked and sucked, remembering how to send electric shocks from his cock to his lungs and his heart. He moaned softly and held my head with both hands. I knew this was my signal to swallow him. My heart pounded, my dick was raging with desire. My throat constricted in anticipation and fear. I opened wider and swallowed his shaft until it reached the back of my mouth. I stopped, I relaxed my throat but his cock felt much thicker than the dildo. I gagged. I pulled back but kept my lips wrapped around his cock. When I felt the edge of his glans against my lips I inhaled through my nose and slid him deep into my mouth. Mouth open wide I felt his cock at my throat. Slowly opening it with the pressure of his cock, my throat surrendered to desire and I swallowed him.

He leaned back and moaned, and holding my head he said, "Perfect. Don't stop." I release the thick cock from my throat and almost gagged, but stopped myself by holding his cock in my mouth and twirling my tongue around his cock head. I was delirious. I worked on him for an eternity, licking, sucking, swallowing, again and again He was soaked in my spit, from tip of the cock to his balls. Stroking, sucking, licking until he grasped my head and started pumping into my mouth. He didn't make me swallow the length of his cock but he was deep enough to hammer the back or my mouth and it ached until I felt his cum in my mouth. He pumped a few times to release his entire load in my mouth. I was close to gagging but knew that would not be acceptable so I opened my throat and let him finish dripping into my throat.

"Oh my god," he said. He was ready to pull out but I kept him in my mouth sucking gently while I swallowed every drop he ejaculated. Finally we separated and he sank to the floor next to me. He told me to stay on my knees, but set my ass on my heels and try to relax. He dropped his head into my lap. He curled up on the bathroom floor. I caressed his hair. My hard cock lay on his neck. He rested for several minutes. I thought he had drifted to sleep until he sat up, and then stood. His cock was hanging in front of him, spent but still thick and wet.

"You're a good student. I'm very proud of you. Would you like a reward?" I smiled and nodded, yes yes yes! He took the dildo from the counter. Reaching into the backpack he grabbed a bottle of lube. He squirted lube on the dildo and slid his hand around the shaft and head, coating it. He stood in front of me. "Turn around, ass up, elbows down."

I obeyed and within seconds felt the dildo pressing against my ass. He moved the head hard against my hole. It wouldn't budge. "You're very tight. If you weren't dirty I'd lick that hole, get it wet and slide my tongue in." He spit on my asshole and tried pushing the dildo in again. I tensed as the rubber head broke through. The pressure and pain were almost unbearable. I'd had fingers inside me but nothing thick. My cock felt like shooting and I strained to keep myself from making a mess on the floor. He slid the dildo in a bit, holding it there, he leaned over and looked at my face.

"How does it feel?"

"It hurts, sir."

"You've got a tight hole. It's gonna hurt. The choice is yours. Do I ravage your tight hole with this rubber?" He jiggled the dildo. "Or do you want my cock stretching and filling you?"

"Your cock, sir." The dildo slipped out of my ass and dropped to the floor. He sat on the edge of the tub.

"Turn around, kneel." I got into position. "Your cock is ready to explode. I want to see it. Stroke your cock. Beat off for me." He grabbed my wrists and spit into both hands. "Use my spit."

I used both hands, left jerking the shaft, right exciting the glans. I was ready, had been ready since the lesson began. I closed my eyes, moaned and mumbled, "Oh, sir...oh...oh!" My cock shot its load toward Master, landing on both his feet and the floor. I wanted to fall to one side and curl up but I dare not. I looked at his face and it was impassive. He glanced at the mess on his feet and the floor. He gave me a few minutes to compose as my cock shrunk, a string of white goo hanging from the tip.

"That felt good," he said. "I told you we'd both come. But look at the mess. You have to clean this up." He read my mind again. "Not with a bucket and mop or a rag or paper towel." I leaned over and licked my cum off his feet, then the floor. It was bitter. The floor tasted like cum and cleaning solution. I wished I had licked it off the floor first, but that would have been disrespectful of Master.

In that moment I knew he was Master. I was his. I would do whatever he instructed. I was his student, his servant and his property. I wanted to be forever kneeling by his side waiting for his next command. I didn't wait long.

"You have to clean up before you leave. Mop and bucket in the linen closet, along with other cleaning supplies. Wash this floor, the kitchen floor and the wine glasses, the wooden spoon and knife. Make sure that broken cock ring leaves with you. Clean the sinks here and in the kitchen. I'm going to check the bedroom. You better hope you didn't leave anything on that bed or you'll be up all night washing and drying the comforter."

He left me alone on the floor. I set about cleaning, washing the glasses and utensils first, then cleaning the kitchen sink. I picked up the split cock ring and held it while I filled the bucket with hot soapy water and mopped the floor. I went to the bathroom and repeated the process. When the floor dried I poured the water from the bucket into the toilet and flushed.

He was standing outside the bathroom leaning on the wall, arms folded. His cock was hard again. "I love watching you work." He took the bucket from me and set it inside the bathroom. "Forget about this, your work is done." He embraced me, almost tenderly, and we kissed. His tongue probed mine. I wanted to slip into his mouth but I knew I shouldn't. I wrapped my arms around his thick waist, our bellies pressed together. His cock poked me and slid up between us. I felt his slippery precum and wanted him. My cock was getting stiff again.

He broke our embrace. "Kneel." The carpeted hallway floor felt like a gift from god to my knees, but it was a gift from Master. "Suck me. No hands. And I want you to swallow me deep into your throat. Hands at your side." I thought the lesson was finished, but he had warned me he would get hard again after cumming. It was difficult to swallow him without using my hands to balance myself or guide him into my throat. After a few attempts, careful not to spit or gag, hoping not to drool on the carpet, I was able to suck and swallow him. My throat felt sore but I put aside the discomfort and focused on the force of his cock, the heat, the taste and the incredible hardness. He was plugged into me and each time I opened my throat I felt a charge of energy, like his precum was spiked with adrenaline. My face was flushed and hot, my eyes red and bulging. He grabbed my hair in his fingers, his head back, mouth open, he moaned and said, "There it is." Another hot load emptied into me as his hips bucked and he pumped my mouth and throat. I felt like I hadn't taken a breath in minutes. He pulled out and there was a string of semen and spit like a bridge between his cock and my tongue. I couldn't let it fall to the floor. I followed his cock as it slipped away, slurping up everything that hung between us. I licked his cock to clean up anything left that might drip on to the floor.

He smiled down at me. "Magnificent. You are my finest pupil. You went from good cocksucker to awesome in one easy lesson. Now, wipe off your cock before you drip on the carpet. I don't want you here all night cleaning up your mess." I wiped the drops of clear liquid from my cock and licked my fingers clean. He took me by the elbow and helped me to my feet. "The bedroom was clean. Nothing to do there. Your clothes are on the sofa downstairs. You may dress and leave." I still had the cock ring wrapped around my fingers. "Please dispose of that far, far away from here."

I walked down to the living room and dressed. He joined me. He was still naked. He went to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of water. "For the drive home."

"Thank you, sir."

"I will contact you before our next lesson. I'll send you a list of items to pick up for the lesson. Do. Not. Arrive. Late."

"Yes, sir." He nodded at the door. I left. It was dark outside and the air was cool and breezy. It felt wonderful. I opened my car, and strapped in. My stomach was sore from his punch. I started the engine. For a second I thought the heated seats were switched on, but it was just the stinging aftermath of the spanking. I found my way out of the sub-division and headed toward home, the taste of his cum on my tongue and in my throat. I was about to drink some water but stopped. I wanted his taste with me as long as possible, not knowing when I would see him again.

12