From MAGA to Mashallah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Lynn was annoyed by his slow uptake. "We went last Sunday. Don't you remember? I have yoga-mimosa in a little bit. Aren't you going to drop me off?"

"Yoga Mamosa?" Randy butchered the idea. "What about the kids?"

"Dropped them off at your parents house last night." Lynn started her stretching there. Bending side to side. "I can pick them up later," She bent into a forward fold, looking at Randy upside down between her legs, "or we can get them after my class."

Randy whistled low. "Have mercy..." He leaned up close on the edge of couch, her ass near his face. "Alright you convinced me. This yoga business is doing good. But first I gotta have my breakfast."

"Ugh, but my class starts in 20 minutes." Lynn looked back from the half fold. Randy was eyeing her ass. "And it takes like 10 minutes to get there."

"That's alright. I'm just gonna have a quick munch." Randy didn't hesitate, lurching with his hands at Lynn's waist, peeling down the yoga pants to her thigh. Her golden butt puckered up and Randy took his chunky thumbs to spread her checks.

"Oh my god Randy." Lynn rolled her eyes, somewhere between pleasure and annoyance. Randy's tongue slid between her pussy and Lynn felt the overall wet work below. When she finally indulged him, Lynn leaned back and snuggled her ass on his face.

Randy was a big boy, and his appetite matched it. He groaned and made the sounds of having a delicious meal devoured. When she smothered his face, she didn't anticipate the bristles on his face.

"Randy stop, your beard is tickling me." Lynn started to stand and giggle, gingerly hopping away from him.

He slapped at her ass and wiped his mouth off with his other hand. "Breakfast of champions." He stood up and grabbed the keys to his truck. "Alright," He squeezed at her butt and pushed Lynn along, "Let's get yer ass to yoga so you can git-er-done."

"Thank you." Lynn resolved. "Oh and can you return that bottle I left on the table last night? Turns out I didn't need it in that recipe." It killed Randy's enthusiasm immediately.

-

Their small town didn't have much to offer, but bits and pieces of the world found its way there. The small yoga studio was next to a hardware store and a bank on Main St. They parked right in front of the hardware store and Randy remembered he wanted to pick up a new part.

Randy searched the truck dash to find the part number he scrawled on a piece of paper earlier in the week. When he found it and looked up again, he saw a man in what looked like a dress walking along the sidewalk. It was Hamid, coming out of the bank, with a deposit bag under his arm. He was smiling as he walked.

Lynn was walking into the studio and stopped as she heard her name. She pulled back on to the sidewalk and waved. "Oh hi!"

"Hello there! Miss Lynn correct?" Hamid laid on the charm.

"Yes!" Lynn gave a friendly smile. "You remembered!"

"Yes, man cannot forget name of lovely woman." Hamid cheesed.

It took Randy a split second to identify the dress man as the guy from the Arab Mart. But it took him bit longer to recognize that it was Lynn he was chatting. Randy's face got hot at the sight.

"Oh that's very kind of you." Lynn exchanged the pleasantry and look inside the studio as a cue of her hurry.

"You are in yoga?" Hamid asked. "I come from bank." He held up his bag.

"Yes." Lynn pulled her yoga mat strap taut. "Gotta stay fit and healthy right?" She shifted her weight around, maybe even subconsciously demonstrating her fitness.

From the truck, Randy noticed the man looking Lynn up and down and giving two thumbs up. It bothered him more when Lynn appeared to laugh and wave off what seemed like a compliment.

"You very healthy. Oh yes. You make the hummus?" Hamid inquired, noticing her hurry now.

"I did! It did come out quite well." Lynn kept it short, recognizing the instructor getting ready inside. "Thank you for-"

"Oh very good." Hamid interrupted her. "I make for you special batch. Come to store later and I let you taste difference."

"You, oh, did? You made it?" Lynn was surprised as she pulled the studio door handle.

"Yes, you come try." Hamid pointed to the direction of his shop, the general direction.

"Oh okay." Lynn was a little dumbfounded but interested by his kindness. "Sure I will try later." She disappeared into the studio.

Randy watched the whole scene. The man's eyes followed his wife the whole way. He even stood near the window for a moment and waved inside. When he turned back to the street to look around, Randy looked down quickly.

When he glanced up and saw the coast was clear, he gripped at the steering wheel in anger. Yet again, into his view came the man. This time he was still there, sitting on a bench facing the street, right in front of the yoga studio. He was looking over his shoulder, into the window.

Hamid occasionally looked forward and at his phone, but largely checked into the show slightly behind him. Lynn and the other American women bent over, did splits, and stretched liberally. He couldn't help but give an occasional tug at his cock.

Randy wanted to go out there and knock the day light out of him. But it didn't help that the police station was right across the street. He banged on the passenger seat next him, hearing a clink. The glass bottle labeled Za'atar fell on the seat-belt buckle. If he couldn't take it out on this guy, Randy knew where to go.

-

Maybe it was the blindness from the fury he felt, but Randy made quick time to the Arab Mart. His tires stopped at the dime near the store front. When he peered inside, it looked like the place was empty. The door made a chime when he swung through.

Randy looked around over the aisles, at the end of the scan he saw a black bump pop up. "Hey!" He yelled to the back as he approached the counter. "I need some help up here!" Randy's tone bellowed.

The niqabi shuffled to her feet and appeared to glide down the aisle, rushing behind the counter. She nodded and held her hands up in apology.

"Yeah I get it." Randy looked around. "Can't talk without the guy around and I reckon I oughta not be here. Well tough nuts." He put the bottle on counter. "I need to return this. Full refund."

The covered lady's hands fidgeted on the counter. Her eyes averted Randy's anger gaze and she turned to look around. She pointed to the sign behind the counter.

"What the..." Randy peered at the notice. "No Refunds?!" He slapped the counter. "You gotta be fucking kidding me." He spit on the ground. "You know this means right?" The comment made her take a step back. "I'm gonna have to... I'm gonna have to bad mouth your shop here. Maybe tell the town y'all got rotten meat, expired shit."

The only expression the niqabi had was seen in her confused, worried eyes. She tried her best to express regret and apology with her hands.

"Oh not those charades again." Randy waved her off. "Either get the refund or..." Before he could finish his sentence, the niqabi pulled a hookah of the shelf and presented it to him. "Or get me something of value to trade..." Randy examined the piece.

The niqabi watched him carefully, hoping that the hookah would be enough. She couldn't risk having this man still here when Hamid came back. A loud sound rang from her pocket and her eyes grew wide. The call for prayer. She tried to muffle, silence it, but it was too late.

"What's that?" Randy looked up and looked back at the hookah. "What's this? Some kinda peace pipe?" He raised his voice as she bowed in apology and started to leave the counter. "Am I supposed to be some kinda liberal hippy?" He called out to her as she moved swiftly towards the door at the back of the shop.

Before the door slowly closed, Randy moved fast and caught it. It was a dark hallway but he saw the end of the corridor was lit by a room with the light on. He walked slowly past the excess stock storage, boxes on boxes, careful to not make a noise.

As he came upon the illuminated doorway, he saw the figure standing and then taking to her knees. She knelt and bowed. It dawned on Randy that she had rush off to her prayer. He almost began to feel bad about yelling just moments ago.

The feeling faded quickly as he watched her. The flowing niqab gave way with each movement on her body, accentuating her curves. When she was all the way down in her bow, Randy saw the bottoms of her feet and wandered up to see the fabric bunch between her cheeks. When she stood again, it remained stuck.

"Hold on there." Randy said quietly as she started to reach around for the wedgie. He saw the startle in her eyes as he approached. "How about you start that praying up again. Go on, turn around." She did as he said. Randy watched her process.

The niqabi shook as she went through the standard prayer again, saying it under her breath. She felt him watching as she took to her knees. Even more critically when she leaned forward. She leaned open her haunches, almost with some excitement, feeling seen and on display with her forehead firmly on the floor.

"That's it." Randy licked his lips as the round draped gift invited him. "Now I know you're not gonna do it..." He took a knee right behind her prostration, "but you can say it to yourself: Randy-hu Akbar." He chuckled to himself and check to see her reaction. There wasn't one.

"Listen." Randy said, prospecting her ass, and seriously, "If you ain't gonna take the bottle back-" He started to slide the fabric up her legs, eventually catching at the planted knees."-I'll accept this as a refund and won't drag y'all's name in the mud."

She didn't expect him to wait. In fact, the wait felt a bit agonizing while she was there, on all fours. Without providing a verbal response, she gave the slightest nod and lifted her knees. A moment later, she felt the fabric pull forward and her knees felt the cold floor.

Randy discovered pale and paler skin as he lifted up the bottom half of the dress. "Good god." He praised as he saw the thick thighs and full, heart shape ass present itself bare. "Didn't think I saw any panties there. Hot damn." While there were no undergarment, a big black matte of hair greeted Randy. "Look at that, curtains matching the drapes."

She felt him part her ass cheeks and shuddered at the feeling of his tongue. The feeling was wholly foreign. Hamid had never done anything like this for her. She felt desired, the way Randy feasted between her legs, devoured and like a delicacy.

Randy helped himself liberally when present with a fine butt. When she got wetter, his tongue went into massage mode, savoring each lick. She slacked and leaned into him, that was his cue. Randy squeezed her cheeks hard and spread them open as he pulled back. He looked into the pink and whistled low again, "Now that's what I call a Arab Spring."

The sound of the belt buckle clinking itself undone caught the niqabi off-guard. Before she could react to what she knew was going to happen next, she felt the small tip of Randy's cock on her bush. A wave of rush came over her. He wasn't that big, not like Hamid. A relief.

Randy rubbed on her bush in preparation. "Good thing you're in prayin' position. Gonna give you something divine right here." He laughed at himself and found her entrance. "Bet you're gonna love this American kebab right here." He said confidently as he pushed in.

The niqabi felt a slight sensation and the relief remained. He was much smaller than Hamid, it was almost comfortable. She couldn't pound on it and milk it long like he had to for Hamid, but it hit the right spot adequately. She was strangely turned on by how vocal Randy was. The grunting, panting as lording over her, taking to his feet and crouching.

He pulled her hips closing as he stood over, driving himself as deep as he could. Randy freed his leg from his pants and widen his stance, lower. He squirm with his small chub dick giving quick thrusts. It felt like it was working, she was getting real wet. When he closed his eyes, he saw the shop-owner back at the sidewalk and it sparked a fury in him again, making him strangely harder and pump faster.

Below the niqabi couldn't work the short pole and made the most of his size. She had become very good at stealthily reaching for her pussy and rubbing it while in this position. It was enough to get her going fast and in due time also push Randy to the precipice.

"Aw fuck." Randy moaned out. "Here it comes, phew..." He rocked on his tired thighs, burning after prolonged use. His fingers pulled at her hips barely as his round stomach slouched on her ass. In a flash-second, Randy's flat, pasty, white excuses for ass cheeks clenched. "Argh-fuck-aw-lawd." He breathed heavy.

The front of shop door chime rang.

"Oh shit!" Randy sprung to his feet, struggling to stand since his thighs were wore out. He pulled a leg through his pants and in decent time for him, was dressed. The niqabi just stood and quickly stepped away. Randy followed her into the hallway a moment later but she had disappeared into a bathroom.

He looked to see if there were any back exits but found none. He crouched at the door to the front of the shop. He turned the knob and looked through to see if the coast was clear. Satisfied, he slipped through as quietly as he could, going to a far aisle away from the counter, as low as possible. The door locked behind him.

Hamid heard the door close from the counter and looked up. "Zaina!" He called out and followed up with more in Arabic. He was concerned about the truck in front and made his way down the aisles."Hey boss." He called out, with a sound of uncertainty in his voice. He came up on Randy before the silence was too awkward.

Randy feigned interest in a jar of grape leaves and picked it up as Hamid approached. "Oh... hey." Randy managed. "Ol' wife sent me back for more shit." He waved the jar at Hamid as he stood up. "You know how they can be, big pain in the ass sometimes." He gave nervous chuckle as he walked towards the counter. Hamid followed, confused.

"Hm... yes." Hamid replied behind the counter as he looked at Randy skeptically. His concentration broke when Zaina appeared from the back room, a sight of relief for the situation. "Yes... big asses." He scanned the item.

Randy saw the niqabi come up in the aisle near the counter, watching the couple exchange a nod, and her walking away. "Hey... why she gotta wear that?"

"To protect from evil eye." Hamid said flatly as he looked at Randy. "3.06 total." He held out his hand for payment and pushed the jar forward. He watched Randy fumble with his wallet and pay, putting the cash away. "Grape leaf good for you. Make your buddy strong." Hamid grinned as he crooked his middle finger and straightened it.

Randy gave him a confused look at the comment as he backed towards the door.

"When buddy strong, you feel good." Hamid laughed. "For you like this maybe!" He crooked his pinky finger and straightened out, laughing again. He watched Randy get into his truck and slam the door.

Randy felt that familiar reaction from the afternoon again, clenching his steering wheel. He saw the wide grin and inaudible laugh from the shop owner in his window. Just as soon as he was unraveled, he was wound up all over again.

Lynn sat with her eyes closed, taking a deep breath and exhaling with a namaste. Her friend Sally stretched approvingly of the work out next to her. The group disbanded and gathered their things. When Lynn looked at her phone, she saw the multiple messages from Randy, asking if she was done yet.

"Yeah I'm really gonna need another mimosa." Lynn burped quietly under her breath as she put the phone away. Sally approached her with another flute of the orange elixir. "Oh my savior, you read my mind."

"I got your back girl." Sally laughed as she handed over the glass and sipped her own. "So what else do you have today?"

"Well, Randy is supposed to pick me up and we're gonna get the kids later. But it's going to be later." Lynn plopped down on the bench near the studio widow. Sally sat next to her. "I'd rather just take a nap right here!" She put her head on Sally's shoulder.

"It did look like you were going hard into those stretches. I could tell." Sally clinked their glasses.

"You did?"

"Yes ma'am." Sally smirked. "So did someone else."

Lynn lifted up to look at her. "Huh? Who?"

"Oh don't act like you don't know." Sally squinted at her.

"Who?"

"I'll give you three hints." Sally held three finger up as she listed them. "Tall, dark, and... beard-y." She laughed.

Lynn looked confused but found clarity. "Oh what, you mean...?" She looked behind her and back at Sally.

"Yes, that guy was out there on the bench watching us. I saw it on the mirror. He was there for like 20 minutes." Sally shook as if creeped out.

"Oh really?" Lynn was intrigued, she leaned in closer to Sally. "You know what, he's the guy that owns the Arab Mart out there on 35. I went there last week. He seems like a nice guy."

"Yeah real friendly I bet!" Sally's eyes grew and she laughed again. "I saw him chatting you up before class."

"It wasn't anything. He was just doing business next door we just ran into each other." Lynn rationalized. "He was asking me about what I had made from the things I got from his store."

"Well what did you make?" Sally was interested.

"A hummus recipe that I had been wanting to try. I had to send poor Randy to go pick something up that I had forgotten."

"Oh dear. Bill would've never gone for that. For obvious reasons." Sally laughed off her husband's clearly racist views. "I'm sure Randy loved that." She rolled her eyes.

"I had to send him back to return something I didn't use." Lynn said with some guilt. "I probably should've gone myself."

"Yeah I don't think I could go without getting hell from Bill." Sally added.

"It's not that bad." Lynn assured. "Smells funny but there's a lot of thing I had never seen in there." A silence passed between them. "Oh shoot, you know what? That guy said he wanted me to try his hummus. He said he made some and I could pick it up."

"Try his hummus?" Sally's eyes grew wide and she chuckled. "Yeah you enjoy that!"

"Say... do you want to go?" Lynn asked. "I didn't reply to Randy yet. If you could drive, I would be with you."

Sally mulled it over. Lynn could tell she was at odds with her situation and Bill. But the mimosa's got the best of them."Sure, why the hell not. We'll make it quick." Sally beamed and took Lynn's arm.

The pair were so enthralled in conversation that as they pulled up to the shop, Randy's truck had just pulled out. Lynn fired off a message to him saying Sally would give her a ride. "Bases covered. Let's go."

Sally's nose took assault to the spice in the air. "Holy cow." She resisted the urge of pulling her jacket up over her face.

"Hey!" Hamid stood up from behind the counter. "You come!" He called out to Lynn and saw Sally. "And you bring friend." He smiled to both of them as he came around and shook their hands. There was no shame in his survey of their toned legs and bare mid-drifts. "Good yoga yes?"

"Oh yes." Lynn smiled and pursed her lips at Sally. "Thank you for asking. I just remembered, well you can thank Sally here, about the hummus."

Hamid nodded his head vigorously. "Yes, hummus. I make. Healthy treat," He looked candidly at Lynn's chest, "For healthy woman." He waved them to the back. "Come, come." Taking off before they could follow him.

Lynn and Sally shared a look of confusion with each other and followed him. As they reached the door to the storage, Sally's phone rang. Lynn held the door open and they shared a look.

"Sorry, it's Bill. I have to take it. You go ahead." Sally apologized, turning and flicking up on her phone.

Lynn lingered for a second and stepped into the dark corridor. The same one Randy had been in just moments ago. The room at the end was lit and she found the prayer rug on the floor. Hamid's back was to her as he looked in the fridge.