From MAGA to Mashallah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy was in shock, unable to move. He saw Hamid's giant brown dick swing, menacing over Lynn's wet pussy. He recalled how many times he had told Lynn to get "face down and ass up," but he had never seen her like this. Her elbows nearly touched her knees. She popped her butt up eagerly and jiggled it.

Hamid held one of his knees and with his other hand grabbed his hard dong. Randy watched him slap his wife's pussy with it. He would've never guess it was that big. And yet, Lynn grabbed at their sheets and Hamid lowered himself in. Her thighs shook at the sheer size.

Randy tried to look away when she let out a muffled moan. But the sight was too... exciting. He couldn't take his eyes off the hairy brown ass and balls, unkempt, encroaching on his wife's pristine white pussy. He couldn't believe how efficiently she coated it with her cream. Hamid spoke in Arabic to her, no doubt something lewd. He had asked a question and then raised his voice asking again.

Randy could only see the slight, fast nod from Lynn and noticed Hamid lean over her. In the process, his dick rubbed up against her and wedged itself between her golden cheeks. Hamid scooped up her blonde hair in a hand and pulled it back in a pony-tail. His now free hand gave her butt a slap and grabbed his dick, guiding it back in.

If it had been Randy, his thighs would have been on fire by now. But Hamid lowered himself to the hilt and started pumping, hard. That's when Randy heard it. The creak from the floorboards. Hamid pulled on the blonde rein and planted his legs as he dropped his brown cock on Lynn. The bed shook with each pump, there was the squeak.

Randy watched in amazement as Lynn took the massive dick with each stride. He rode her like a stallion, this brown cowboy and his Blonde Beauty. Randy couldn't take his eyes off how much Hamid pulled it out and slammed it back in. Lynn's cheeks shook and jiggled at the excitement. And at the point of contact, Randy heard it. The clap, Hamid's balls bounced in the commotion, slapping Lynn's pussy and acquainting her with his black pubic hair mane. Faintly, he could heard Lynn moaning into the pillow with each grunt.

Randy couldn't believe that he was hard again. When he went to feel his pants, he remembered his accident earlier, and why he had come up here. But the sight of Lynn getting drilled put him in awe. He started to step back from the door. Then it was just the sounds again.

Creak, squeak, clap... they faded as he slowly bounded down the stairs. His buzz had transcended into inebriation. Randy felt dizzy but kept hearing the sounds from the bedroom. Eventually, at the bottom of the stairs, he couldn't hear them but the sight was seared into his mind.

In the living room, he saw Zaina watching TV. She sat where Lynn usually sat, except being sprawled out, she kept her hands and feet to herself. She looked at him as he entered but looked back to the TV. He gave her a nervous smile that she didn't see as he took his seat.

"Say, I didn't peg you to be someone who watched this garbage." Randy said to her, but might have been saying it to himself. He shook his head in the affirmation that she wasn't going to respond anyway.

"It can be interesting." Zaina broke the silence. It was a prime-time medical drama, the kind that never seemed to have an ending.

"Interesting my ass." Randy shifted into a more comfortable wedge of his recliner. "Just a bunch of smart fucks crying about their electric car battery dying at the coffee shop."

"At least it is sophisticated." Zaina kept it short and gave him a side-eye.

"Hmph..." Randy didn't have a retort and racked his brain. "I guess you'd need that, especially living with that brute." He snorted. "What a monster." His laugh subsided as he remembered what was happening in his bedroom as they sat there.

Zaina sat up and looked at Randy through her niqab. Her eyes had a fire in them that Randy hadn't seen before. She stood next to his recliner and leaned over.

SLAP.

"What the fuck?" Randy rubbed at his cheek as he looked up at her.

"At least he does not have a filthy mouth that does not know when to be quiet." Zaina pointed at him.

"Yeah well," Randy couldn't look at her and turned his bloodshot eyes on the TV. "That's America. If you want me to shut up, you go right on ahead and make me." He changed the channel and spoke under his breath. "Bitch."

Zaina reached down and pulled at the recliner handle. The foot rest flipped out and Randy was thrown back in the chair. She pulled at the footrest and it reclined further. They looked at each other, both down the barrel of their noses. "With pleasure."

She walked around to Randy's head and started to lift up her robe. The upside-down view threw Randy for a loop as she lowered herself as soon as her butt came into focus. Then there was darkness. He felt the pubic hair on his mouth, entangling with his beard.

Zaina spread her legs and straddled the headrest of the recliner. "Put your filthy mouth to good use." She dug her ass onto Randy's face and rode it. His tongue finally got the cue and offered itself up. The pungent smell made him salivate.

She had kept her eyes trained on the staircase but found Randy's enthusiasm distracting. Zaina was self-conscious with her legs out in the open like that. When the seat back buckled with her rigorous grind, she looked back and saw Randy's pants pitching a tent.

Without lifting, she turned her hips around with ease, finding Randy's reclined body in front of her now. Randy's nose had nestled on her ass hole, she saddled on his upper lip. "Who is the cowboy now?" Zaina unbuckled his belt and undid the zipper, pulling out Randy's dick. "You like a rough ride?"

Randy felt her grab his cock in half her palm and yank. He was rock hard and the tug threw his tongue in overdrive. The smell between her pussy and ass intoxicated Randy further and made his tongue stall. He was held by the rein and Zaina bucked on his goatee.

"What is you Americans say?" Zaina questioned and started stroking him faster while she rode. "Giddy up?" She squeezed her hips on his face, making Randy struggle for air. In her hand, Zaina saw the cock red and at the cusp, a third the size of Hamid. She squeezed Randy's balls and his dick pulsed.

She was mesmerized with how it easy it was. White cum pathetically erupted, slowly. Zaina heard the creak from the stairs behind her. She hopped off and Randy gasped to catch his breath. She straightened her niqab and stood between the living room and foyer, away from Randy.

"What is happen here?" Hamid's eyes were huge as he took the final step down into the foyer, seeing Randy coming to on the recliner. He listened to Zaina speaking in their language as an explanation.

"Randy?" Lynn shuffled down slowly, around Hamid, from the stairs. She saw his dick hanging out from between the zipper, a bit of cum on his pants. As he sat up, the recliner followed suit. She turned around to face Hamid and Zaina, hiding Randy from them. "Oh it looks like he's tuckered out."

"Yes... we must go." Zaina replied.

"Oh but dessert?" Lynn inquired.

"No, we go." Hamid held his hand up. It felt like an order that urged Lynn in to getting their coats.

"Yeah, what about dessert." Randy lazily spoke up. "Bet you'd like some of that vanilla ice cream we got."

"No." Hamid was clear. Zaina stepped out of the door and Lynn handed Hamid's coat to him. Randy saw her lean to Hamid's ear. "I come for dessert next time." Hamid accepted the side hug from Lynn, his hand wandered down to her thigh, pulling it closer.

Lynn closed the door behind her as their guests left. She looked down at Randy with a tired glare. "What was that doing out?" She pointed to Randy's dick.

"It needed some attention." Randy said flatly. He smiled up to her and pulled on her dress to come closer. "How about some attention?"

"It looks like you've already taken care of that." Lynn said curtly. "I'm going to take bath."

"Can I come with?" Randy asked as she had already walked off.

"No." Lynn called back, already half way up the stairs.

Randy settled into the recliner and grumbled to himself. His dick was barely poking out from his fly and he decided to take the matter into his hands. In response to being rebuffed by his wife, Randy tugged on it with his left hand while his right reached for the remote.

The TV came to life and it was already on his favorite news channel. The image on the screen showed some desert countryside and barren towns. A group of niqab-clad women walked on a dirt street and the sight made Randy hard again.

His eyes glassed over while he tried to focus on how the wind blew their garments against their bodies. He tugged harder and wondered what surprises they were hiding under there. The headline below read: "INSURGENT THREATS?"

Randy was near cumming when the story changed and the channel showed a group of long-bearded men in tunics on the back of a truck toting guns. The headline changed again: "PILLAGERS and PLUNDERERS." The text reeled Randy back to seeing Hamid lording over and pumping Lynn in their bed. It sent him over the edge, causing a small eruption from his already spent cock.

Normally, he would gain clarity at this point, but Randy couldn't let it go. The more he kept watching, the more he was aroused. Things would never be the same again.