From Married to Tag-teamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Felipe and I will take our boards to the car, then we'll come and catch you two," he told us. They left.

Maria nervously tied her hair into a knot and avoided my eyes. The silence between us was something new. I didn't like it.

"Are you okay? We don't have to go if you don't want."

She looked at me.

"Do you want to go?" she asked instead, voice a bit judgmental. I was extremely nervous, but knew that I wanted this. I never felt so sure in my entire life.

"I am." I went up to her and kissed her mouth.

She sighed and smiled pure joy. "But...honey...we have to be sure, don't we?"

I decided to be honest. "Well, I only worry about what you're gonna think of me if I agree to this."

"Oh," she said. "And I you!"

I took her hand and placed a kiss. "Then let's promise to just see where this go without any judgment. If at any moment, either of us want to stop, we do. We go away and don't talk about it."

In truth, I was a bit surprised at how easy she agreed to this. Any fool could see how besotted she was with those two. Deep down, I knew she only needed my approval, knowing that I was just as worried about hers. I felt mildly conspiratorial. I was sure that in my wife's mind, I was becoming the sort of man who enjoyed watching their wife with another, but that was not the whole truth. I was just as besotted with the Brazilians as she was. How was I going to hide this?

César came back and guided us to his car, driving with Felipe next to him, while Maria and I were on the back. All the way, we hugged and kissed, while Felipe made no pretense to hide his watching green eyes. He put a hand back and touched Maria's knee, and after a while of no one complaining, he rubbed a finger on her thigh. Her breath quickened, huge breasts going up and down. I pulled her skirt to show one of her tits, brown nipple thick and hard.

We finally arrived at his house; stopping at the gate, Felipe left to open it. If I had any doubt that César was a very privileged young man, I lost it with the sight of the house. A large stone patio led to the swimming pool and still left some space for the lawn. The front of the house had a wooden lounge of sorts, with a few deckchairs and tables with parasols. It seemed much better than the resort in which we were staying.

The inside seemed too big for just four people, but I was reminded that this was supposed to be a retreat for César's whole family. He told us he had a caretaker whenever they weren't here. The house had five rooms, three of which had their own bathroom. He led us to the living room and offered us all kinds of drink. I was planning on some vodka, but Maria chose wine, so I changed my mind and also asked for wine.

César brought the drinks and sat down on the floor, which was a very fluffy carpet. He called us to do the same, and Maria was afraid she was gonna spill some wine on it. He waved her worry away by pulling on her legs, causing her to handle her cup to me in panic before she slid off the couch and into César's arms. She was laughing, obviously affected by the alcohol. César put an arm behind her neck, only holding her, making her laugh by saying things in her ear.

Felipe sat on the other side of her. I had been staring, completely still. I felt this great urge to protect what was mine, pure jealousy mixed with rage that Maria was so comfortable with this. Even though I felt this way, I fixed my eyes, almost drooling at the sight. He caressed her thigh with his fingers, going between her leg in the direction of her crotch. Maria saw this and turned her face to me. I could tell she expected me to feel outraged, but as the hand began to come closer to the crotch area and I did nothing, Maria slowly realized who her husband really was. I wanted to recoil from her eyes, ashamed and humiliated, afraid of what she might say or even think. But she wasn't caring about me. In a instant, she was holding two cocks in her palms, stroking slightly, getting used to the feel of two cocks bigger than her husband's. She smiled innocently, and began to kiss one, then the other. This went on for a while. They took off her skirt, releasing her big tits. Each one got a mouthful, enjoying the nipples that I was so fond of.

I felt abandoned, betrayed, so alone. I realized I was still wearing César's shorts as I pulled my erection out to jerk myself, pathetically watching my wife with two beautiful young surfers. They were so confident in exploring my wife, just as they were when they seduced me. I wasn't sure of whom I was more jealous, but Maria had been in my life for so long, only for things to be turned around so quick...There she was, moaning, pleasing two cocks which belong to young men as young as her own son. And I, the father, was enjoying so much I was about to cum.

"We'll take care of your wife, old man," César said suddenly, catching me pleasuring myself. I was ashamed and stopped. "We'll make a good slut out of her."

I gasped, knowing that Maria wouldn't like being called that. Maria swooned and her cheeks got red. She smiled sweetly at the Brazilian, who kissed her breathless.

"Tell him," César told her.

"I wanna be a slut," she said to me, voice quivering slightly. She was ashamed of me too.

"Do you trust me?" César asked me.

I thought about it.

"I do," I said, remembering the way he made me feel back in the ocean. How safe I felt after he saved my life.

Felipe and César rose up and took Maria with them. I followed them right behind, wondering what was going on. Felipe slapped her butt right in front of me, gave me a quick look and a sadistic smile. I shuddered with pleasure. They were going to ravage Maria. Then, César stopped in front a room, but he pointed to another door.

"You go in there, while Felipe and I will spend some time alone with this beautiful slut."

"What-but-" I said, and Maria was also alarmed. But when César told her to go inside, she didn't even look at me. I was heartbroken and very, very horny.

"You get to hear," César said, smiling at me. "Maybe wash yourself a little, there's a bathroom in there, a few drawers with my clothes, you can use them. Or stay naked. That would be good too. I'll make sure to clean your wife from head to toe, before filling her up."

I closed my eyes.

"Let me watch, please," I said, completely broken inside.

"No."

And just like that, he entered the room and left me standing there. Like the good cuck I now was, I obeyed and used the other room. I took a quick shower and decided to stay naked in the bed.

César knew exactly what he was doing when he left me alone to use my imagination while listening to my wife's pleasure.

First of all, she had never moaned so loud with me. I was torn between shame and the need to cum. More than moan, she screamed, begged for more, talking to those youths as if they were her masters. I heard them laugh and command her as if she was a whore. It was a special kind of torture. I asked myself, 'what have I done?', while masturbating furiously. The sounds grew tame, slower, but her moans were still loud. I wondered if they were fucking her romantically now, creating a bond. A slow fuck right after a rough session. Did they cum on her? Was her pussy filled? Her mouth? They were probably attacking her asshole too. She wouldn't say no. She had proven herself a top slut. It felt good in a way to resent her, call her a bitch in my mind. My wife is a slut. A fucking bitch. I loved her, but she was getting fucked by two guys right now. Eventually, all grew still. They were sleeping, maybe? Without me. I was alone, naked and covered by my own cum. Pathetic. I curled into a ball under the bed-sheet, thinking about the future. I must have fallen asleep.

I woke up to the movement of someone on the bed with me, and was surprised to see César.

"Hey, gringo," he whispered. I brushed my eyes, remembering where I was. Even though it was very dark, my eyes had adjusted, and I searched for my wife. But the door was closed and nobody else besides César was there. He calmly inserted himself below the sheet.

"My wife?"

"She's asleep. Felipe's with her in case she wakes up. I think he can distract her."

"And why are you here?" I asked, although I was already growing stiff. He didn't answer right away. He came to lay down on the same pillow as me.

"You think I would let you down?" he said. We were side by side. I couldn't quite make you his face, but his breath was warm against my lips. I licked them. "I think we managed to exhaust your wife. She won't be waking up. It's up to you if we do anything or no."

I took a few breaths, trying to calm down and make a rational decision. I would've managed if it weren't for his closeness, his warmth, the smell of sex, the sweat sticking on his skin which was a deep and strong reminder of his recent enjoyment of my wife, threatening my happy marriage.

I was so far away from home, and the closest thing I had was my wife who had already succumbed and turned into a whore for these Brazilians. Why not me?

"Your breath smell so good," I said.

"Come closer," he said. I did, and he licked my mouth the same way he had back in the ocean, making me shudder, bumps all over my skin. "Can you taste your wife's pussy in my tongue?" He licked me again, then kissed me. "She's in my cock too. Such a whore, she is. I bit her ass, she's gonna have the marks for a while. I want you to remember me every time you look at her slutty fat ass."

Part of me still wanted to defend her honor, and I felt so pathetic, my face started to burn.

"Do you want to be a slut too?" he asked.

"I think so," I said.

"Wanna be my cocksucker? Taste a little cum?"

"Hmmm," I kissed him. "I do."

"Then go turn on the light. I wanna look at you. I wanna see you blush." But he didn't let me go, holding me by the thigh that I had placed on top of his crotch, rubbing it on his erection. His hand slid to my round buttcheek. I was butt naked, and César took advantage of that, touching the darkest, most secret places, and I could do nothing to stop him. He circled over my wrinkled anus with the point of his finger. "You're so beautiful."

I wasn't used to being called beautiful. He said it, and I believed he meant it. I kissed him harder, wanting to please.

"I'll turn on the light," I had to say so he would let me go.

I flipped the switch and turned around. César was laying on his back, legs spread apart, impressive junk against his belly and half-covered by a tight speedo. I must've stood there for a while, staring hungrily. I never felt that hunger before. He was just so beautiful.

"Kneel," he said with a surprisingly stark voice. I snapped out of it. My weak knees bent over and touched the cold floor.

"What now?" I said, trying to hide my excitement, but it was showing in the way my dick flapped around.

"Now come to me. Like a good puppy."

I shuddered again. On all fours, I slowly went to the side of the bed. He came and sat down, legs apart with me in the middle, staring right into his thick junk. The big red head was drooling pre-cum. I wondered if it tasted nice. César smiled as if he knew what I was thinking. Yet, he did nothing. He let me look. I kept wondering things. My imagination took me far away. I was dying to taste him. I wondered if my wife had loved it. I bet she did.

Suddenly, he smoothed my hair and made me smile. I felt like a swooning teenager. I hadn't felt like that in a long time. I was so vulnerable and afraid as I closed my eyes and let him put a finger in my mouth. I sucked and licked.

"My God, so beautiful," he said.

"You're beautiful," I said. He pushed the thumb deeper, shutting me up, and repeated the movement like he was fucking my mouth. I felt silly and stupid, it was purely something to please this young man who thought much of himself. He had saved my life after all. I gave him a show, closing my eyes and moaning on his thumb.

"Damn, gringo. You're wife is right there in the other room, and here you're acting like you're used to doing this."

I shook my head, face heating up.

"No?" he mocked me. He removed the finger covered with saliva and spread it on my right nipple, which was rock hard. "You're not used to this? Never done it?"

"Never," I said.

"Not even a finger up the ass?"

"Not even that," I said, staring back at him defiantly. He smiled.

"I'm gonna be your first?" he said, and I shuddered, no words coming out of my mouth. He was so sure of himself. He knew I was going to bend over. "Isn't your wife going to be jealous?"

"No, she won't find out," I said, and he laughed.

"Won't she?" he said. He grabbed my face. "Did you know we fucked her ass? We made her eyes turn to the back of her head. The old slut was so happy to be shared. Do you think she'll forget us anytime soon?"

I didn't say anything because I knew he was just provoking me. I got angry, and yet my anger was smothered down quickly because I also enjoyed. I enjoyed each word.

"You deserve her. You saved my life," I said. I didn't know what made me say it. Maybe it was the way he was holding my face like he owned me.

It took him by surprise.

"Feeling grateful, are we?" He let me go and showed me his balls by grabbing his cock and pulling upwards. He had two big juicy ones, full of hair and letting off a strong powerful scent.

"I can smell them from here," I said.

"You like them?"

I did. I liked the way they looked, so red and full of veins, wrinkled skin with tiny bumps. I had never thought much about it, it was easy to think about men's balls with revulsion, but now that they were right in front of me, I thought they were beautiful. I knew they were sensitive and in a way, César was giving me something that made him very vulnerable. He trusted me.

"If you wanna thank me, maybe suck my balls, gringo. I'd be really happy with that. Your life for a good ball worshiping."

"I-I don't..." I swallowed.

Saliva gushed out of my glands and filled my mouth completely. I licked my lips and swallowed again, not taking my eyes off the hanging fruits.

"My balls are so sweaty, don't you wanna taste it?" His lips curved in a twisted smile. A very bad boy and not afraid to show it. "I saved your life after all. You owe me big time."

"Sick bastard," I said, but was also smiling. I inhaled deeply and blew some air into the balls, giving him goosebumps. He didn't tell me to stop. In fact, his face was almost giving in to the sensation. I kept blowing softly into his balls. "Is this refreshing?"

"I don't think that's enough, no," he said.

"Damn, what else can I do?"

"A little tongue, maybe?"

"Isn't that gay?" I said, and he couldn't hold in a chuckle.

"Absolutely not," he said. "Trust me."

"I trust you. You're my hero."

César's smile was sweet now, which made me feel like I did something very good.

"You're hero?" he said, impressed. I nodded. "Damn. And do you torture all your heroes?"

"Only when they like it."

We stared at each other for a few seconds, which was enough for me to realize I would never forget that face, specially that moment, with César looking down on me with his legs wide open and a very hard cock ready for the taking.

"I like you, gringo."

"More than my wife?" I asked.

"She's pretty good, but she's the one I need to fool so I can get you. So, yeah. I like you way better than her."

My whole body shivered with pure joy and satisfaction. I was breathing quickly, lips trembling. And I was left with no words. In the back of my mind, I was wondering how the fuck such a young man was able to twist and seduce an older married man like me with only his words. After those words, I was ready to give myself to him, bend over and spread my cheek, I was ready to be gay and a slut.

I kissed his sweaty balls. I ran my tongue over my lips, tasting the stinging musk, knowing there was no turn back because I loved it. The masculine smell was thick in my nose, indisputably male. I pressed my nose against the flesh of his dick while sucking the balls some more. After many seconds, I had to retreat to breathe.

"What the hell?" I whispered.

"What?" César said.

"It's so good," I admitted. "I never knew!" I came right back to it. His cock was warm against my nose, it throbbed visibly and he pushed it all up against my face, but told me to keep sucking the balls, which I was happy to oblige.

"Give them nice kisses."

I kissed his balls, soft kisses, then a long and big mouthful, running my tongue around. He rubbed them on my face, brought them to my nose, then stuffed my mouth with both.

"Thank you," I said, kissing his balls. "Thank you so much."

I sucked cock. A small part of me still thought it would be bad. Real men couldn't enjoy it; it was just not possible.

What shocked me the most was how effortless sucking a cock was. Uncomplicated, straightforward. I instinctively knew not to use my teeth. The head was big and smooth, and I sucked with pressure on the top, making César moan, beautiful sounds, grunts and curses. He gave me his taste, pungent and delicious.

I wasn't able to take a lot, not even half. I tried a few times until he told me to stop and take what I could. Even still, my mouth was gorged with his junk, cheeks ready to burst, and a lot of saliva escaped through my lips and streamed down my face. I felt like I could do it for hours, listening to the sounds I provoked out of him. It was good. Hot. He was warm and thick and throbbing. If I needed a more obvious evidence of how much I loved being a cocksucker, my own cock had not diminished ever since I got on my knees, it twitched constantly. My pre-cum gushed in torrents, and I knew I must be pretty close. From just sucking. How much of a homo could I be?

There was nowhere to run. This was me now. I just had to hide it from my wife. My son must not even suspect. I couldn't hurt neither of them like that.

"Wait, gringo, I need a moment to cool off," César said, strained as if in pain. But I disobeyed, swallowing his cock and every little drop it had to offer. When he tried to push me away, I refused it. He scoffed and cursed at me. "So fucking hungry already...no way it's your first time."

I took it as a compliment. I didn't want to stop and wouldn't.

I needed more cock. Sucking cock was my new favorite thing.

I heard the door open behind me, and it set off alarms in my mind. It could be my wife! She would catch me! I would lose everything!

I didn't think there would be any explaining anyway, so I didn't even take the cock out of my mouth. I kept sucking, waiting for Maria's ugly cries and judgment.

"It's okay, it's Felipe," César told me. And I was so relieved, I had to stop sucking so I could breathe.

"Carlos...Maria's crying," he said. I stood up so quickly that Felipe took a step back.

"What did you do?" Something in my voice made him raise his arms.

"Relax, she's crying because of you," he said.

"What?" I looked at César, eyes wide. Did she found out somehow? How the fuck did she do that?

"She thinks that she hurt you," Felipe said. He smiled as he looked over me, my naked body, my hard cock and obviously understood everything that had happened between me and César. I felt like roast beef under his stare. "She is feeling guilty after everything, worrying that you won't look at her the same way...she feels like she cheated on you, I mean, she's going on and on. I told her I would get you."

"You need to go talk to her," César said, and he walked around the room, opened a drawer and took some clothes, throwing them to me. White boxers, a black shorts and a simple sleeveless shirt. I dressed as fast as I could. César's clothes were tight on me, but they both looked pretty happy, appreciating my form.

"You have a nice round ass, gringo," César told me.

"Uhh, thanks," I said, not knowing how to deal with the compliment.