From Married to Tag-teamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go calm your wife," he said. "Give her a kiss," he added cruelly. I cringed, but felt very attracted by his cockiness.

Felipe followed me out and to the other bedroom door. But before I could open, he pressed his crotch against my ass and there was definitely a big pressure there. Now that I knew how it felt to suck cock, I imagined myself kneeling for Felipe, taking his big black cock. I knew that I would do it eventually. I had to.

"Lick her pussy," he said by my ear. "She didn't wash yet, she's filthy with cum. Lick her up, gringo, and she will definitely understand you're okay with sharing her."

He let me go and joined César in the other room.

I waited for my erection to die down and for my fucking face to stop burning. That had been one of the most depraved things someone had ever said to me. I wondered if he was just joking, provoking me, or if he wanted me to actually lick my wife's dirty pussy. I realized I would totally do it, if she let me.

Maria never even moved on the bed, she held the blanket over her body like a scared child and looked at me with big eyes.

"Are you angry at me?" she asked.

"Of course not...Maria, we agreed. Why would I be angry? The guys...they told me you were crying...baby, you don't need to. I'm okay."

"But I know you aren't. I know you, Carlos. You're so protective and...and...jealous. You must be carrying some resentment. We're gonna leave this place and you're gonna hate me forever. I know it!" She sobbed.

"Maria," I said, going to her, hugging her. I kissed her forehead and pressed my arms around, squeezing. "Listen to me. I'm okay. I'm not angry. Not at all."

"But how? Why? That's not you, Carlos. I should've never let this go so far!"

I sighed.

"Maria, honey, I'm telling you. I'm happy that I got to give you something so special. It's our secret. I did it because I love you so much and I know that you love me back. I trust you completely." I kissed her mouth, recalling César's commands. Would she be able to taste it? Maybe, but she would think it was from her own mouth since she probably choked on César's cock too. "Baby, I got hard listening to you moaning, I loved it. I know this wasn't me before. But I don't know, I just figured a new part of me. And I think that deep down, you wanted this too. Didn't you?"

She nodded.

"I'm still gonna be protective," I assured her. "I'm still going to be jealous. You're the love of my life. But this is something that we both enjoy. We both agreed on it. Do you see the difference?"

Maria stared at me. "I can't believe you're so cool with this. It feels like a dream. I love you so much, Carlos."

I smiled at her and placed another comforting kiss on her forehead.

"Now, before I go and tell the boys to come here and treat my wife like a goddess...I want to do something that will prove to you that I'm serious. I know you trust me, but I want to take all of your doubts. Tell me, did they cum inside of you? Is it still there? Yeah? Then let me show you how much I love you, baby."

I threw over the sheet and opened her legs, going down on her pink flesh, dirty with the cum of my heroes.

I came back to the other room a few minutes later, face still wet.

"Mission accomplished," I said to the men. They were in bed, laying on top of each other.

"I'll go distract her this time," César said. "It's Felipe's turn with you."

And so it was that in the same night I sucked my first cock, I sucked my second one, a big black rod full of power and heat. So big and heavy that the slaps hurt when the owner let it fall against my cheeks. And while I sucked, I spilled my pathetic seed on the floor and proceeded to keep stroking myself. Felipe proved much harder to shoot his load. He had already done it a few times inside my wife. I was ready to cum again when he finally gave in and covered my face with his stuff.

We ate breakfast together, every one friendly and pretending nothing had happened. Even though we called it breakfast, it was way past noon since none of us had gotten much sleep in the night. My place as the cuck was shown in small things, like the way Felipe brushed my wife's hair and called her beautiful, and how they didn't even care to look at me while sharing flirty glances.

Things slowly advanced during breakfast up until the climax in the end, when they just fed their cocks to my wife in front of me. I had to jerk off to it, it was so hot watching them take her clothes off, treat her like the bitch she was. They pinched her nipples so hard she cried out. When they covered her in cum, I had filled my palm with my juice as well. While watching, I so wanted to join my wife and suck them. It was pain to not be able to.

After breakfast, they went outside to chill by the pool. Maria was the center of attention, and I thought I would have to endure being left out the whole day. There didn't seem to be any other way around it.

Maria herself offered the solution. She wanted to go to the beach and asked me to go with her. I refused, saying that after what had happened to me yesterday, I wasn't in the mood. César, instead of offering to go, told her that the beach was quiet and safe close to the house.

"You should go by yourself," he said to my wife. "Rest. I like a little tan on my girls. You look a little pale." Maria got all red in the face. César grabbed that face by the chin and gave her a soft slap, and she chuckled, embarrassed. She looked at me.

"I love you," I said.

"Go on," César said. Maria got up and got a hard slap on her ass. She tried to escape from his grip, but he pulled her and stuck his face in her buttcrack. Maria moaned and stuck her ass up, clearly enjoying the show and not giving a damn that I was right there. Felipe laughed out loud. César stopped and slapped her again. "Fucking slut, I'm gonna destroy that pussy tonight...now go!" She did. Felipe went to look after her, to make sure that she was really gone.

César looked at me.

"The bedroom?" he said.

I nodded.

A few moments later, I was on César's bed, sitting in the middle of both young men. I alternated between kissing them, a few seconds with each. Both my hands were occupied on their crotch, rubbing the palm on the prints. They were hard. Both of them, so horny for me and just for me. Neither wanted to go with my wife. They stayed for me.

"She's so beautiful," I said, while taking a break for oxygen. "My wife, I mean. Do you guys really prefer me?" Instead of answering, they filled me with kisses on my face and neck while laughing. I laughed too, although I was completely in haze.

"She might be back soon," César said. "I wanna enjoy you, gringo, while I can."

They took off my clothes a piece at a time, the last one was the shirt, and I knelt with my arms upright so César, who was in front of me, pulled it out. From behind, Felipe's dark hands hugged my abdomen. One brushed against my nipples and made them hard.

Something else was very hard between my legs, and César took hold of it. His grip was firm, almost threatening, with a touch of possession. He squeezed and smiled. When a touch of pre-cum sprinkled from the top, he rubbed the transparent liquid against his skin.

Behind me, Felipe was pressing his package against my bottom. He made very suggestive movements, as if he was fucking me already.

They overwhelmed me.

"Why?" I said. "You two could have each other, why me?"

César was startled by the question, but then he laughed.

"Stop doubting yourself, gringo. Don't you have a mirror?"

"You're cute," Felipe said, nibbling at my ear.

"So hot," César added. "So beautiful."

"It's actually very hard to find someone that pleases both of us," César said. "Once we looked at you, we knew. You were begging for it too. You looked at me like I was a god. That turns me on, gringo."

"You saved my life," I said, trying to have some defense. In retrospect, though, I had been very easy to give in. I gave up my wife, my body, I wanted to be their cocksucker forever.

"We want to fuck you," César said.

"Do it. Fuck me," I begged. Saying the words aloud reassured me even more. "Fuck my ass. Cum inside of me like you did to my wife."

Felipe laughed. "Fuck! I think I'm in love."

They put me on fours in the doggy style position, César in the front and Felipe in the rear. It felt so weird being in that position, with my bare ass exposed, knowing that there was a man there, watching me, a man with a big black cock. Also, just as scary, a big white cock in front of me, crotch and pubes and balls so close to my face.

"You guys are so big, I don't know if I can take it," I said.

"Did you like sucking?" César asked. I nodded and smiled. "Then you will enjoy this. Let's begin with something familiar."

I opened my mouth and closed my eyes. I heard César chuckling and reopened them, embarrassed. He took my chin and raised my head so I could stare at him.

In that exact moment, Felipe began to thrust his tongue inside my butthole. I opened my mouth to moan.

"Shhh. I liked what you did Yesterday," he said, caressing my cheek. "I told you to stop and you didn't. You kept sucking me like you couldn't get enough of my cock. That was so hot." He was holding my face in place, staring at me. My face was burning. Then, he looked behind me and I knew he was appreciating Felipe sucking my ass. "I wanna stick my face in those cheeks and never leave." Something inside of me, something primal began to take hold, and I growled.

"Jesus Christ! I think I'm gonna cum already!" I told them. "Stop a moment!"

"You can cum how many times you want, gringo. Now open those pretty lips for me. I wanna go inside." He stick his cock inside my mouth and fucked my face.

I couldn't even moan properly when I shot my load on the bed. They didn't stop for a second. I had to breathe through my nose, find a way to have balance because they were not going to let me rest.

"You have such a tight ass," Felipe said, slapping my cheeks. Then he spread them gently but firmly. He rubbed a finger in the little ring of flesh. "And the best of all, such pretty pink hole. More than your wife's pussy."

I was gagging, not because César was pushing it too far, but because I wanted to moan and suck at the same time.

The tongue pressed my entrance. I felt the warmth of his breath, his lips brushed slimy saliva and flooded my hole, streams of wetness going down my thighs.

I trembled under the attack that was coming from both the front and the rear.

I was getting properly eaten out while properly being a cocksucker. Once again, César was moaning, and I loved to hear it. He was all mine, both of them, both of these lustful youths. Their bodies, their big cocks were mine also. My wife could think she had them, but they were mine.

Each one had a chance to go at my ass. I teared up from the initial pain, but took it like a good bottom. Their words, not mine. I was on the verge of telling them to stop, thinking that it would be impossible to endure more cock. But even as those thoughts ran through my head, I knew I would never really utter them because I wanted to please and get my ass fucked. I wanted to be gay, to be homo, sissy, fag, what the fuck ever.

They fulfilled me. Quite literally. My ass was gushing out cum way after they both blew their loads and left me.

We laid down side by side, César massaging my hole with a finger, Felipe kissing me gently.

"How're you feeling?" he asked me.

"Thank you," I said in a dreamy state. I had a deja-vu to when I had said the same thing but when they saved my life. I laughed out loud. "Damn, you guys really know how to fuck. This was...seriously, thank you for this."

"Stop thanking us. We're gonna get hard again."

"Thank you thank you thank you." He stopped me with a kiss, but he was on the verge of laughter.

"I want some too," César said, taking my face for his turn.

After that, we took a shower and waited. We had to be careful because Maria could come back at any moment.

When she did, we talked about what we were going to do. We had to return home by February and still had a few more days before our son's marriage. The original plan had been to keep traveling through the coast. But César and Felipe invited us to stay with them. Maria not only agreed, but left me alone in my room in the next moment just so she could spend some time with César and Felipe in the other room. She had never been that eager to have sex with me, her husband. However, I was happy that she was having her fun. After my recent experience, I was painfully aware that I had never given her what those Brazilian boys could.

We all had roles to play. I was the submissive husband who enjoyed sharing his wife. Maria was submissive too, but only to her new lovers. That allowed César the possibility to get rid of her whenever he wanted, sending her away to rest or whatever excuse he had in mind, but in truth he was arranging to have some alone time with me.

-

If you're kinky horny enough to have enjoyed this story, please follow for more! ;)