All Comments on 'From Mother to Mare Pt. 01'

by Pervitsky

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story and like the pace. Go on and surprises us. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please Continue

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift7 months ago

I suspect you are Indian. From sentence structure and some unique wording.

Nothing wrong with that.

The story is great and I hope you keep it going.

One personal request. Please don't involve any other people in intimate scenes. I don't like sharing of partners.

But if you must for your story to progress, I can put aside my bias

Thank you for sharing

ricbassricbass7 months ago

Please Continue

Sonnyw55Sonnyw557 months ago

Great story! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good start. Hoping to see more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story looking forward to more hope you go into more detail as there relationship grows like dates ect hope this is longer and better than fantasy fisher

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Obviously another - I'm going to make my mother into a whore because I love her so much - story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@Eric_Shift love how people like you think the world must bend to your hang ups and personal issues. This is the Author's story, not yours, if he wants his characters to be shared by everyone, then it is his choice, not for you to dictate how he must write his story. If you want a story with no partner sharing, WRITE YOUR OWN STORY!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall27 months ago

please use proper tqgging!! ntr, sharing etc warning.. 1/5

dirtysondirtyson7 months ago

Yeah as someone said keep the story between them,Please make more part would love for her to end up pregnant and how they deal with life after that.

Not a lot of stories continue like that, an epilogue would be nice. 5/5

PervitskyPervitsky7 months agoAuthor

Eric_shift, thank you for all the support you have shown, I'm truly grateful.

And to the anonymous user, if you ever come back to read the comments, yes he loves his mother, way more than you think and he will turn her into a whore but definitely not in the ways you think.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

this is a well kept secret many moms and adult sons fuck. it's just the facts and kept very secret. Its better than a broken family as many of their husbands can't. keeping it in the family

libensvolenspotenslibensvolenspotens7 months ago

Can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a shame. The pace was excellent. The descriptions were superb. BUT the spelling errors were constant and at times horrendous and for crying out loud 32F breasts! Really? That ruined the story. You so could have 4 to 5 stars from me but because of the negatives I gave you I am giving you a two.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My mother Elena and I started an incestuous relationship when I was a freshman in high school. At no time did I call my lover a whore. A cunt. A slut. She was my precious queen. The mother to our children. My lover. My mother. My life.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hmm...you write like someone who is trying to write well but, in actuality has no idea what they're doing. 4 stars for trying.

Brush up on your grammar and word choice. It's a real jumble at times. The constant commas and weird descriptions make your prose a real chore to read.

Lonely_readerLonely_reader5 months ago

Ok, aside from the grammar - which you already accounted for - I think the whole finance thing doesn't quite add up.

You say they're about to get evicted, yet he has the means to doll her up, bring her out on the town (both times by cab!) and then record, edit and upload stuff for an OF account.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story is good but slot of terms u use seem to be fro great Britain but then you say its R.I.. But overall good.but she needs a good hard son fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous