From My Mom to My Co-Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
Wife recounts how her mom becomes her co-wife.
1.6k words
4.21
31k
42

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is loosely based on our real-life. I can only be 100% sure of the things I personally witnessed. The rest are recreated from my mom Jan's and husband Mike's recounting. I also cannot be sure of they "felt" at any moment, only what I saw or was told later. There are some moments that are so personal, I didn't ask about, so there is a certain amount of creative liberty. I do have their permission to write our story, but they are by no means active contributors. This is part 5, so of course you should read the earlier parts first.

In the last chapter, I mentioned that were three incidences that propelled our relationship forward in the first February of our enlarged family.

The first was the night of the Oscars. The second the day before Valentine's Day. The third requires a bit of background to truly understand what occurred. I am truly not asking you to understand or approve of how we choose to live. Just know that this is how we do things and do so not just willingly but joyfully. So, "no judgement please", as the kids nowadays say.

We are Christian by faith but are not religious by any means. This is true of Mike and his parents and mine too. I say this because, Mike and I have always practiced a form of accountability to each other than I later discovered some people call "Christian domestic discipline." I want it to be perfectly clear that both Mike and I subscribe to no such nonsense. He has always considered me an equal and expects that we both hold ourselves to the same high standards. In our years together, it has always brought us closer and helped us put behind actions that sometimes other couples let fester perhaps to their detriment. Anyway, I am not an expert and don't pass judgement on the others and simply ask that you do the same for us.

So what exactly transpired that last week of February?

It turns out Mike was not making an excuse about needing to go out of town. His trip enabled him to obtain the last of the certifications for his firm that allowed him to start bidding on work from the federal government. This out his firm in a whole different ballpark in terms of the revenue they could bring in. With that of course comes a ton of work and the need to raise investment money. After 2 weeks of crazy running around, he had landed a meeting with an investor who was ready to sign on as a minority partner. John Devon, the partner who came to finalize the deal, was invited to our home for dinner, so we could all get to know each other.

The conversation flowed easily and my mom and I played the perfect hosts.

John seemed very taken with mom and spent the night chatting away with her. Was there some light flirting? Yes. But let's be honest, any woman trying to impress a man employs tools from the same toolkit that one might call "flirting". The difference is all in the context and boundaries.

Everything went swimmingly well until the time for goodbyes that night. Mom took John to the coat room while John and I called him a limo to take him to his hotel. As we finished and went to join them, we could clearly hear the conversation in the mud room.

"Jan, I hope it wouldn't be too forward of me to ask if you would be interested in a night cap at the hotel bar."

"John, that is such a charming thing to offer. I am sure there are much younger girls at the bar waiting to take the mysterious visitor from New York for a spin!"

"At my age Jan, I have developed a strong preference for a beautifully aged whiskey. I would much rather prefer your company."

"Believe me John, your offer is very tempting! I don't think I can get away without Nancy noticing though. Here is something for the road though."

I can't be sure what happened next, but I assume she gave him a kiss. Mike and I hung back and then made some noise as we approached the room. As we got there, it was clear John had got a handful of ass in addition to the kiss by the looks of mom's outfit.

As we locked up for the night, the look on Mike's face said it all to me. He was not happy. All I couldn't tell was whether he was unhappy with what she had done or with whom she had done it.

As we all sat down on the couch to discuss how the night went, all we got from Mike were nods and grunts. After a few mins, my mom blurted out, "What in the world is the matter Mike? I thought you would be happy with the deal shored up?"

"I am happy about the deal Jan. Just upset with myself for not holding to my word."

"What are you talking about?"

"I said I would treat you the same as Nancy. Didn't I Jan?"

"You did. And you have. What don't I have that I need?"

"I haven't been paying you enough attention Jan. Hearing you sound so desperate for a man to take you to bed..."

"Oh my, I didn't realize you both heard that. That was just some harmless flirting Mike."

"There is no excuse. I just got so busy that I have barely been at home. Now if Nancy had to put up with the same, I wouldn't be angry. I have to be honest, I have pulled her in to the shower and grabbed a release every so often. What would say Nancy, you and I have found at least 5-6 times these past 2 weeks?"

"Umm, yes." I replied not sure how you tell your mother how often you husband has pounded your pussy.

"I think you are being too hard on yourself Mike. I have been fine. Everything is fine."

"Everything is NOT FINE."

"I made you a part of this family. That means you don't present yourself as available and desperate to random men. Is that understood?"

"Perfectly. I apologize for my behavior. "

"We both let our family down Jan. It is as much my fault as yours."

"And we both need to be punished accordingly. Nancy, what would you say?"

"I think that is fair. I think I know what would be appropriate."

"Twenty spanks a day for mom, administered by you. And I know how hot that makes you Mike. A full month of no orgasms for you."

"That is fair" Mike said.

"Spanks?"

"Yes mom, and not the light kind. You will get through it. I have too."

"Okay, if those are the rules of our family, then I would be proud to get through it too."

"Well, I am not through yet" I said with a hint of a grin.

"You Mike are being punished for being selfish and you mom for being a bit too flirty and disrespectful to Mike."

"There is no reason I should have to go a month with no pleasure. And for that matter, mom's punishment is spanking, she shouldn't have to give up pleasure either."

"Fair point. And I should start making it up to you tonight."

"Good. And since mom is all hot and bothered already, let's start with her!"

"Nancy!" Mom protested but Mike had her pinned down before she knew what we meant.

"Wait. First the spanks!" I said, remembering my own rules.

"And if you go easy on her, I will make your month of celibacy hell Mike!"

"Don't worry, I can still hear in my ears how she flirted with that fancy New Yorker."

She jumped as the first blow came down and I could see the hand print bright as red on her ass. If any of you ladies, haven't been spanked hard, I am not talking about the ones during sex (why the hell not ladies?), the first five are a bit of shock, the second five hurt, and anything beyond ten is going to make you feel it for the rest of the day. I was proud of mom, for how bravely she got through her twenty. Once done, he flipped her over and dove right in with his tongue. Now most guys focus on using their tongue in the vagina, but I've trained Mike well if I should say so myself. He knows to pay attention to the labia and to the nub on top. Not just licks but suction. Mom got the works. I would be lying if she didn't semm a bit reserved about being eaten out by her son-in-law in front of her daughter but I saw the unmistakable signs of pure pleasure in her face. Now of course I am sure she has had better orgasms since then as they have gotten to know each other's bodies better, but that day was special.

Once she was done, it was my turn. I don't know if it was the wine or the "peepshow", but I had no trouble reaching my orgasm.

As we lay spent, I could only imagine the torture poor Mike was going through. Two beautiful ladies, naked in front of him and neither was going to give him a release for a month!

Now, you might ask, what is to stop him from giving himself a release? Nothing, I would say. You just don't know the man. He can take it as well as he can give it. I am sure my pussy is going to pay for it 30 days from today and boy am I in for it the next time I screw up, and he gets to decide the punishment, but I am going to enjoy teasing him now!

To be continued...