From My Wife to My Mistress Pt. 03

Story Info
A wife submits to a handsome stranger.
4.8k words
4.28
28.8k
34

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd spent the past week anticipating the Midsummer Ball. With each passing night we'd grown more excited at the prospect of Emma fucking a stranger, but it was more than the thought of her with another man that was getting us off. For me it was the chance to be in the room when she selected him, and for her, it was the opportunity to flaunt her infidelity in front of a room full of strangers.

My reward for getting the tickets was Emma acting as my Mistress, she was so pleased she even let her 'crueller self' out to play. As a result, my body and my emotions had taken a beating all week. My jaw ached from licking her to orgasm whenever she demanded and my ego hurt from her incessant ridiculing of my tortured cock. I'd endured this day and night yet been denied a single orgasm of my own, but despite the pain and frustration I'd loved it every minute of it. But now the day of the Ball had arrived.

As I'd done every morning this week I began by kissing Emma's lips before working my way down to lick her pussy, but as I reached her nipples she stopped me.

"No, I want to save myself for tonight, but you've been such a good boy I'm going to give you a reward."

Maintaining eye contact she lowered her mouth towards my aching cock. This week was the longest I'd gone without an orgasm since puberty, and I'd never wanted one more. Emma smiled at the excitement written across on my face, opened her mouth and pushed out her tongue ready to take me inside, then rolled away saying.

"You didn't think you'd be allowed to put that little thing in my mouth or pussy did you? No, only real cocks get to use my body today. But I'm not a total bitch, you can have a hand job."

Gently taking hold of my cock and stroking she described the type guy she hoped to fuck, her detail depiction conjured up vivid images of them doing all the things she desired. Clearly over the past few weeks her sexual imagination had become as filthy as mine, but the down side was that all too quickly her story had me approaching climax. As I grew closer she whispered,

"Tell me when you can't hold out any longer."

A moment later I managed to gasp, "Now."

Instantly she stopped stroking my cock, unfortunately I'd reached the point of no return and without any further stimulation there was no satisfying eruption of cum. Instead it just dribbled weakly from my cock, depriving me of any real climax.

The feeling of loss and frustration was unlike anything I'd felt before. After the moment had passed Emma gently rubbed a finger along my cock, scooped up some semen and pushed it into my mouth. Then with a with a soft smile said.

"Was that to cruel? I've been wanting to do it all week, but I wasn't sure if it would be fair."

That moment of concern made up for my ruined orgasm and left me feeling guilty for the fleeting resentment I'd felt. Meaning every word I said.

"Mistress, my body is yours to use any way you wish, I exist to serve you, it's only your pleasure that matters."

She gave me a slight, almost sad smile and her eyes began to tear up.

.

"You really mean that don't you?"

I simply nodded in reply.

A moment later she blinked away the tears, gave me a wolfish grin and said.

"OK bitch we've got a lot to do today. You've got to get me ready for the fucking I deserve. I'm going to have a quick shower while you make breakfast."

Twenty minutes latter Emma was sat at the kitchen table sipping coffee. She looked radiant. Her eyes held a far away look and her mouth the hint of a smile. Her erect nipples poking through her white vest top were betraying her thoughts and turning me on.

Putting down her cup snapped her from her reverie. Glancing in my direction she said.

"If there's anything you need to do today get it done by two o'clock, that's when your going to start preparing me for tonight, I'll need to look my best if I'm to attract a suitable lover."

The thought of readying my wife's ravishing body for another man to enjoy set my head swimming.

"You'll have no difficulty doing that mistress." I said sincerely. "What will you want me to do?"

"You'll shave, bathe and dry me. I've splashed out on some very expensive body oil so you'll have to massage that in for me. Then after I've done my hair and makeup you can dress me."

"Yes Mistress, what clothes would you like me get out?"

I'd fantasised about dressing Emma in her sexiest underwear knowing that latter, another man would get to remove it.

"My new dress is in the carrier in my wardrobe, the shoes are in there too, there're the ones still in their box."

"Do you want me to select your underwear Mistress?" I asked hopefully.

Giving me a smouldering look she replied, "No, I wont be wearing any."

At the Ball

The hotel reception buzzed with conversation as elegantly dressed people stood in small groups chatting, I was pleased to hear the noise drop as Emma swept through. As we stood examining the events seating plan Emma said.

"So who's on our table, any single men?"

"Sorry mistress, all couples, but the night's still young."

We identified our table and made our way to the ballroom. We paused just inside the entrance giving the impression we were looking for our seats, but in reality I was giving the men an opportunity to admire my mistress. Once Emma became the centre of male attention we continued towards our places.

Her emerald dress clung to her body like a second skin; the neck cut low between her pert breasts showed off her cleavage perfectly. When she walked the thigh high split parted to allow a clear view of her toned legs, but it was from behind she looked sexiest. Apart from the thin shoulder straps the dress was completely backless, plunging so low that it gave a hint of the valley between her tight arse cheeks. It was obvious to everyone she wasn't wearing underwear.

After a few moments I pointed in the direction of our table, her swaying walk ensured every eye in the room followed. Beside her I smiled, thinking that here are all these men wishing that they were me, jealous that I would get to fuck this gorgeous woman. If only they knew the truth, my sincerest hope was that she would be leaving with another man to fuck her instead.

The others at our table were older than us and their conversation dry and boring. Fortunately Emma has an ability to appear genuinely interested in other people so they concentrated their attention on her. This worked well because allowed me the time to keep scanning the room for a potential lover.

As the main course was being served I noticed a tall man threading his way between the tables, as he came closer I saw that he was extremely good looking, in his early forties and athletic. But what caught my attention was the way he was devouring Emma with his eyes.

I am used to men staring but most do so furtively, looking away if they become aware of me watching them. Not this guy, he was brazen, even when he switched his gaze to me he remained unflinching, he even gave me a small smile and a congratulatory nod before returning his eyes to undressing my wife. I thought I would point him out to Emma when he returned, but her hand on my crotch told me there was no need.

A few minutes later he walked back, and again gave me an acknowledging smile. My eyes followed him to his table, but before taking his seat he looked directly at me as if ensuring I knew where I could find him. I watched him throughout the remainder of the meal, he was alone.

When coffee was being served Emma asked me to go with her to the bathroom. As soon as we were away from our table I said.

"That guy wants you and he's alone. The thing is I think he knows you're up for it."

"I don't see how, I don't know him, but do I want him. Find a quiet table and invite him over".

"As you wish, Mistress" I said smiling.

The ballroom lights were lowered as the coffee sets were cleared away, the waiting staff left the band began to play. The crowed had thinned considerably and I spotted a small table in a dark corner. I quickly steered Emma towards it and once she was seated set off in search of the mystery man. I'd only moved a matter of yards when he appeared beside me.

"Have you been sent to find me?" He asked; his voice deep and commanding.

His perceptive question caught me off guard and I was momentarily lost for words.

He smiled and repeated himself.

Regaining my composure, "Yes sir I have." I don't know why I called him sir, it may have been his commanding presence, or it may be that I'd spent all week being servile, but either way it pleased him.

He strolled over to our table and eased into the chair closest to Emma.

"Good evening I'm Thomas."

My wife extended her hand and he gently kissed it as she replied, "Emma" and glancing in my direction, "this is Rick".

Without acknowledging me he said.

"Rick, please get some drinks while I become acquainted your wife."

"Of course, what would you like?"

"Champagne," he said casually, "we should celebrate this fortunate meeting."

"Certainly sir." My wife flicked a look in my direction and smiled at this reply.

I took my time at the bar so Emma and Thomas could be alone. But as I returned I could see she was already charmed, her hand was resting high on his inner thigh whilst his had slipped under the split in her dress.

I placed their drinks on the table and took a seat opposite. Thomas passed a glass to Emma and then raised his in salute; taking a sip he turned towards me and said.

"Emma tells me she's recently made you a cuckold."

Feeling more than a little embarrassed at her revelation I nonetheless answered honestly.

"Yes sir she has."

Keeping his gaze on me he said. "That's an area in which I have some experience, not as a cuckold obviously, but as the wife's lover. Some people would judge you harshly for allowing your wife to give herself to other men, most would think you weak. They're wrong; a man who knows he can't satisfy his wife's needs so encourages her to look elsewhere has more strength and love than a man who protects his own ego by keeping his wife trapped in a sexually frustrating marriage," and raising his glass said, "I applaud your generosity."

Feeling genuinely flattered I replied, "Thank you sir."

"I enjoy taking a woman in front of her husband, but in my experience the lady is more relaxed if it's just me and her the first time. So please understand that even though I have a large suite booked in this hotel, you will be going home alone. Your wife is going to come with me, she's already agreed I can use her in any way I want. She'll be staying all night so when you come and collect her in the morning she'll need a change of clothes. Is that clear?"

I was amazed how fast this was moving so I glanced at Emma to check it was all OK. She looked radiant, but something struck me as off. She was sitting with both elbows resting on the table and her glass held in front of her face. Her eyes were closed and I could see the glass was trembling, as I looked closer I could see her breathing was fast and shallow and she was gently biting her bottom lip. With surprise I realised that this strangers fingers were bringing her to orgasm.

As I watched, her entire body began to spasm and she dropped the glass. She was now unable to sit still, she rocked backwards running her finger through her hair and linked them at the back of her neck; moments later she flopped forward covering her face with both hands. Her eyes momentarily popped open and she began biting her fist, then, with her eyes screwed tight shut, she came; I was amazed she managed to stifle all sounds of her pleasure.

Her eyes fluttered opened as her breathing slowed.

"Fuck, that was fantastic," then kissing Thomas deeply on the mouth she said, "is that a taste of what I can expect tonight?"

"That was the first of many," he replied. "It's time we left; I need to see you naked".

Before they could stand I raised a hand and asked politely, but firmly.

"Could you tell me your suite number sir?" Thomas smiled and dropped the numbered key card on the table.

"Please don't take this wrong way but I'm going to call you in about five minutes, just to confirm this, OK?"

"A wise precaution, and one I would have suggested if you hadn't."

As we strolled towards the exit I was sure several people were watching, aware that my wife was leaving with this handsome stranger. It felt a little humiliating, but that just added to my excitement.

In the foyer Emma turned, wrapped both arms around my neck and kissed me on the mouth. As I hugged her I whispered in her ear.

"When I call I'll want to speak to you, if you don't feel safe or comfortable just call me babe, OK?" To emphasise the point I continued, "If I hear the word babe I'll be there in an instant"

She stepped away and said "Will do, I love you and I'll see you in the morning."

Just before they headed for the lift I offered my hand to Thomas, as he shook it I held his eyes with mine and said firmly "When I call I will want to speak to my wife, is that understood?"

In a softer tone than he'd so far used he replied, "Of course."

I got the hotel phone number from reception, programmed it into my phone and wandered outside. Five minutes later, standing alone in the dark I phoned Thomas's suite.

"Good evening sir, may I speak to my wife?"

A moment later she came on the line I said. "Hi gorgeous, everything OK?"

"You should call me Mistress, bitch," she replied lightly.

"Great, so everything is fine?"

"Yes, now Thomas wants to speak to you."

"Are you satisfied?" After I said yes he continued, "Good, from now until you come to collect her, your wife belongs to me. You may not call us again, but I may allow her to contact you. She will let you know tomorrow what time to collect her. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir." And the line went dead.

Ten minutes later I was in the back of cab heading home when my phone buzzed. On checking it I found what turned out to be the first of a series of texts from Emma. I opened it to find a picture of my wife, naked apart from her shoes. She was standing with her legs about a foot apart, bending forward at the waist and smiling back over her shoulder, I don't think I'd ever seen her looking sexier.

It wasn't until the following evening that Emma had an opportunity to tell me all about her nights adventure; this is what she said.

Emma's tale.

In the lift Thomas asked me if I had any sexual limits, anything I didn't want to try. He said to think carefully and if there were, he would respect them. I said,

"No, I want to try everything". Then, with his hand on the handle to his suite he asked me again.

"Are you sure? Because once I close the door behind us you'll become my property and I'll use you as I want. Any refusal will result in me telling you to leave immediately, is that clear?"

That was the most erotic thing anyone has ever said to me, I now really get why you like to be dominated, it made me feel free, somehow not responsible for what was going to happen.

When I heard the door lock behind us I started shivering in anticipation. His hand touched the small of my back, it was like an electric shock and it left me breathless.

"That's a beautiful gown," he said, taking my bag and pointing to the bedroom, "go and hang it in there, then come here. Leave your shoes on."

I walked back into the seating area naked apart from my stilettos. He'd taken off his jacket and was sitting relaxed on one of the sofas.

"Come and stand here, I want to look at you," he ordered, indicating the rug in front of him.

Over the years I've been naked in front of at least a couple of dozen of men, but somehow this was different. He looked at me as if I was both a piece of art to be admired and piece of meat to be eaten.

"Turn around and bend over. Part your legs." In this position both my pussy and arse were open and available to him. I'd never felt so vulnerable, or so sexy. That's how I was standing when you called. After he'd hung up he said.

"Now you belong to me, look back at me and smile. I want to take a picture to send to your husband."

Still standing like that he stroked from my ankle up the inside of my leg, it was so erotic; as his fingers neared my cunt my legs started shaking. I was soaking wet and so horny that when he pushed his thumb inside me my knees nearly buckled. I felt his breath on my arse followed by the tip of his tongue. A moment later his thumb pushed slowly inside.

"Your arse is very tight; it feels like it's never been fucked. Maybe tonight, we'll change that." He then led me by the hand to the bedroom.

My heart was in my mouth, I don't know why, but I was more nervous than the night I lost my virginity. He seemed to be able to look inside me and see all my dark secrets. When he started to take his clothes off I started quivering at the prospect of what lay ahead. I was so horny I couldn't keep my finger of my clit. Naked, stroking his perfect long thick cock he watched me for a few moments, then said.

"As much as I am enjoying the show I brought you here so I could use your body." Sternly adding, "Roll onto your front and raise your arse."

Although I was nervous of what he was about to happen I willingly did as I was told. I was braced for a spanking, but instead felt something cool and moist run between my buttocks. When he eased his finger in to my tight hole I gasped in surprise, but as he continued to lube my arse and work his fingers in and out I relaxed and soon found the sensation really pleasurable. Bending forward he kissed me, and said calmly.

"Relax, you're going to enjoy this."

As he gently stroked my pussy he inserted a small vibrator up my arse. It felt amazing as it slowly slid it in and out. He gently bit my arse cheeks and kissed up my back, I felt his breath on my neck as he said.

"You like your arse being penetrated don't you? I think its time to see how much."

As he spoke the small vibrator was slowly replaced with a much larger one. With my arse being stretched his fingers again began working my pussy. Knowing I was lying naked in the bed of a man I met less than an hour ago was a massive turn on, so it wasn't surprising I felt my orgasm building. When it hit, my body tensed locking the vibrator in place, this increased the vibrations intensity making me cum again.

Thomas gradually slowed its speed and I began to relax. Eventually he switched it off and lay beside me as we kissed. When he removed the toy from my arse I felt a momentary sense of loss, but seconds later I felt something hard and cold begin to enter me. Although much larger than the vibrator I felt sure I could accommodate it so pushed back. I felt my arse stretch as he slowly slipped a steel but-plug home.

"Lie still so I can take picture for your husband," he ordered. The phone camera clicked and chirruped as he sent a text, "Now lie on your back."

As I rolled over he grasped my ankles and pulled me to the end of the bed. Kneeling, he slid his arms under my thighs, held my legs apart and began gently licking my pussy. His hands moved over my belly and onto my boobs. His finger were teasing my nipples in time with his tongue teasing my clit. His tongue and lips kept changing pace and pressure, looking for the ones that maximised my pleasure. Once he found it he set about bringing me to orgasm.

God, he was good, he seemed to be able to read my body and emotions, when his mouth and fingers brought me to the very edge he dialled it back just enough to hold my orgasm at bay. I don't know how long he'd held me in this state but when it became to much I tried to push him away, thankfully he was too strong.

He must've been waiting for this because this time he let my orgasm built to its climax. I've never known anything like it, wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. I was no longer trying to push him away, instead my hands were pulling his face harder against my pussy, my hips thrusting, grinding my now soaking slit onto his mouth. As the intensity of my orgasm eased so did the pressure of his lips and tongue. He read me so well, his mouth didn't break contact with my pussy until the moment I wanted it to.

12