From My Wife to My Mistress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved to kneel astride my chest me and offered me his cock. By now I was desperate to taste him and began to slowly lick his bell end. He's so big I struggled to fit it in my mouth, instead I concentrated on licking and kissing his cock and balls. As much as I was enjoying the taste of his cock I was becoming desperate to feel him deep inside me.

"Please fuck me. I need you inside me."

"Not yet." he said smiling, "I want to fuck your tits first."

I pushed my boobs together around his shaft and he began to thrust.

"I think this would make an interesting picture for Rick," he said as he reached for my phone.

After sending the picture he knelt between my legs and taking his cock in hand guided it towards my pussy. As wet as I was his cock was so much bigger than I've been used to, it was so big he had to work his way into me slowly, that magnificent cock was stretching me more than any man had done before. When he was just a couple of inches in he began slowly rocking in and out. With each forward thrust he was a little deeper, after a few minutes I could feel the end of his cock pushing up against my cervix. I pulled his face to mine and kissed his mouth. He broke away and said.

"Are you ready to take all of me yet?"

"I... I can't take any more." My arse was filled with the but plug and my cunt with his fat cock. He smiled coldly saying.

"Are you refusing to try? You know a refusal has consequences." The though of having to leave that magnificent man with his beautiful cock caused me a moment of panic.

"No... I'm sorry...please... I need to feel all of you inside me."

"That's better." He replied smiling down at me.

Taking hold of my hips he pulled me to the edge of the bed,

"Lower your legs towards the floor and relax."

In this position he was able to gently push in the last inch. After a few long gentle thrusts I found was able to accommodate his size more easily. Sensing this he started fucking harder, driving his cock still deeper. I loved it, I was urging him on.

"I need this. I need it hard. Please. Harder. Hurt me."

Suddenly I was hit by an orgasm, it didn't build, it didn't grow within me, it just exploded from nowhere. One second I was begging to be fucked harder, the next I was gasping for breath and screaming in ecstasy.

He stopped moving and used his weight to pin me to the bed whilst little orgasm aftershocks washed over me. Then, with his shaft still filling me he rolled on to his back saying.

"Ride me hard, and tell me how much better this is than with your husband."

I didn't want to disappoint him, so whilst impaled on his cock I ground against him, lent as far back as I could, played with my boobs, fingered myself, did everything I could think of to turn him on. As I was doing this I said.

"I love your cock, it feels fantastic. It stretch's me, fills me. It feels so much better than Ricks, his cock is so small and pathetic I cant even feel it. I've never cum on his cock and I never will."

Telling him how good it felt, how much better it was with him inside than you turned me far more than I thought possible. Ridding that big dick and imaging you home alone, playing with your tiny one pushed me over the edge and I came again.

He then spent the next hour fucking me in all sorts of positions, mostly ones that we haven't tried 'cos your cock's so small. But not his, he seemed able to make me cum at will. In the end I had to beg him to stop, not that he did strait away. Instead he rolled me over and started fucking me doggy style, He grabbed me by the hair, pulled my face around and kissed me on the mouth. He then held my gaze as he came, shooting his sperm deep inside me.

As his cock slipped out he said.

"It's time for one last picture for your husband, one that will show him how well used you've been." And with that he snapped a photo of my cum filled pussy.

Once the picture had been sent he lay down on the bed and pulled me to him. As I snuggled into his arms we started chatting, mostly he wanted to talk about you.

"I know what you like, but what about Rick? What's his thing?" He kept up the questioning, wanting to know how far I'd pushed you and how much further I thought I could.

"Why are you so interested?" I asked.

"I've been playing with cuckold couples for a long time and one thing I've learned is that if your relationship is to survive then you've both got to get something out of it. It cant be just about you."

The conversation carried on like this for about half an hour, by which time he was hard again. As he gently caressed my body he said softly.

"This time I don't just want us just to fuck, I want us to make love. I don't just want your body, I want your heart as well."

I don't know why I did it, it's not that I felt any real affection for him, it was more that he had me under some sort of spell, but I willingly gave myself to him completely, physically and emotionally. And the truth is, it was better than anything I'd felt before. It was beyond fantastic, I didn't know sex could be that good.

Any way when we finished he said.

"We need to involve Rick tomorrow, from what you've told me I think a little bit of humiliation might be fun for all of us. What do you say?"

Well my obvious answer was, "Hell yes." That's when I sent the text telling you what time to come a get me.

To be continued...

12