From My Wife to My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you mistress" I replied.

Emma shook her head "No, don't call me that now. Let's save that for when we're playing, OK?"

"Ok." I replied. "So you do want to play again?"

Emma propped herself up on one elbow and looked down at me. "Yes, I want to fuck other guys, I want to be a real slut. Is that what you want?" I nodded. "Good" she smiled back. Then growing more serious she added. "Did you like it when I was cruel to you, not just physically, but mentally too?"

Mirroring her mood I replied.

"Yes, it's hard to explain why, but it really turns me on. When we play like this I want you to totally dominate me. I think the more degrading and humiliating it is the more I like it. Does that make me some kind of weirdo?"

"Yes, but I really love your weird. In fact I am a little worried I might love it too much."

Feeling slightly puzzled I asked "What do you mean?"

"I enjoyed belittling you, but it was the physical stuff that really got to me. I loved causing you pain; I wanted to see how far I could push it. I wanted to see if I could make you cry out."

"You did, once or twice" I laughed.

"No, I'm serious, the more I pain I gave you the more sexual pleasure I felt. I was so turned on that I think that if I would have made you cry I would have had an orgasm. That scares me. I don't know if we should do it again."

"It scares me too, but we could use safe words, you know a code word I could say if things became too rough."

"That would work" she said relaxing again.

"But I will want you to do it, you know, cause me enough pain to make me cry, I want my pain to give you that orgasm. I want you to hurt me."

We continued to talk for hours. Not just about our new found sexual appetites, but about how much we loved each other and how opening this door may be the best thing we could ever do. In the end we were both excited for the next time.

To be continued...

12