From My Wife to My Mistress Pt. 02

Story Info
A cuckold dives deeper into submission.
2.5k words
4.23
39.5k
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been almost three weeks since Emma first fucked another man, her infidelity sending us on a new sexual journey. Most nights we made love like any other married couple, other times Emma surrenders to her dominant side and becomes my Mistress, those were the times I craved.

In the intervening weeks Emma's fucked the same guy, Mikey, on five occasions. They've had a few quickies, but on the past two Fridays they've gone to his apartment. Several hours later she's come home sexually satisfied and more dominant than before.

This Friday I walked into our kitchen happily thinking to myself, right now they'll be on their way to his apartment. My excitement was already building at the prospect of her further transformation so I was disappointed to see her bag, clothes and shoes on a kitchen chair.

Walking through to the hall I shouted, "Hi, are you home?"

"Yea babe, I'm in bed." She called back.

Heading up stairs I called out, "Oh no, are you OK?"

As soon as I walked in to our bedroom I had my answer. The air reeked of sex and my wife lay naked on our dishevelled sheets.

"I've been feeling very horny and naughty lately, so this afternoon I left work early and brought him here to fuck me in our bed. I was half hoping you'd be home in time to catch us at it. It was fairly close; he only left about five minutes ago."

"I would have loved that, I could've watched."

Chuckling she said. "To be honest I think you would've scared the shit out of him, you don't really look like the kind of guy who likes to lick another man's cum from his wife's pussy."

Glancing in the mirror I guess I had to agree. I'm six feet tall and weigh in at about 175 pounds. I've never had any problem attracting women, so I suppose some consider me good looking. When I'm not out running or down the gym I keep in shape by teaching and practising martial arts, and despite being a Ph.D. my buzz cut can give the impression I'm a bit of a knuckle dragging thug.

Seemingly reading my mind Emma said, "I bet no one would guess you liked being treated like my cuckold bitch, speaking of which, strip, you have some cleaning to do."

Smiling broadly I replied. "Yes Mistress Emma."

Settling on the bed I said, "Do you want me to clean you now Mistress, or after you tell me what you and your lover did?"

"After, so lie down and listen. I was so horny that as soon as we were in the house I demanded he fuck me over the kitchen table. He kissed me, pulled my shirt over my head, pushed my bra up and started sucking my tits. He reached up my skirt and grabbed my cunt; I was so wet he easily easy pushed a couple of fingers inside."

I was already so turned on that my hand wandered to my cock and began stroking. Emma slapped my hand away saying. "I've told you, I own your tiny dick now, you don't get to play with it unless I say so."

"Sorry Mistress, I couldn't help it." I replied contritely.

"I don't care, you've disobeyed me so you'll have to be punished. Close your eyes, and remember, what happens now is your fault."

I was simultaneously excited and scared; with her increasing sexual dominance came a willingness to hurt me.

She whispered in my ear. "Don't move."

My scrotum erupted in pain, the urge to sit up and grab my sack almost overwhelming, but I gritted my teeth and fought it. Slowly the pain eased a little and I was able to breathe again.

"Ok bitch, you can open your eyes."

Despite the pain I had to smile at my Mistresses ingenuity. She had clamped a small but powerful bulldog clip to the bottom of my scrotum, the pain was far greater than when she pinched it, and better yet, she was able to make the pain last as long as she wanted.

Through gritted teeth I said, "Thank you Mistress, please continue."

"Close your eyes and listen. I unfastened his trousers and pulled out his cock, he was rock hard. He twisted me round, pushed me flat on the table and pulled my thong to one side. I was so wet he didn't need to ease his cock in, he just drove himself balls deep in one hard thrust. I very nearly came then."

Amazingly my pain had faded and I could feel my excitement building again, the urge to take hold of my cock was immense, but I was resisting. Thankfully Emma wrapped her fingers around it and gently stoked, but my relief was fleeting. A pain like fire laced through my shaft and I cried out and tried to sit up, but Emma had lain across my chest.

"Suck it up bitch," she hissed, "you know you want this."

Of course she was right. I lay still, slowed my breathing and waited for the pain to ease a little.

"Thank you Mistress."

She pushed away, and laughing said.

"Take a look, bitch."

This time there was a bulldog clip attached to the underside of cock, but amazingly my erection hadn't softened at all.

She continued, "I was rubbing my clit as he was slamming his cock into me. I felt so slutty, skirt pushed up over my arse and him fucking me with his trousers round his ankles. He was obviously thinking the same because less than minute later we came together." She continued. "As much as I enjoy a hard, quickie fuck I was still far too horny to let him go, so I striped and gave him a lap dance. When I could feel he was hard again I grabbed a couple of beers and led him up here."

Emma sat astride my stomach, and fixing me with a cold stare said, "Only an hour ago there was another man lying naked in your bed, drinking your beer having left a load of cum in your wife's cunt. A real man would be pissed about that, but not you. You and your pathetic little prick find it exciting, don't you?"

I knew she was only playing up to her dominant side, but her barbed comments hurt more than the clips she'd attached to my cock and balls. Reading my emotions she sneered.

"I thought you liked pain," and holding another two bulldog clips in front of my face, added, "so here's some more." With that she closed one over each of my nipples.

My whole body jumped like I'd been given an electric shock, but it wasn't pain it was pure bliss, somehow even the pain in my cock and balls had been replaced with far more pleasurable sensations.

"Thank you Mistress. Please tell me what you did next?"

Moving to lay beside me she continued, "Even after that quick orgasm I was desperate for more so I started to finger myself. Mikey just sat back with his beer and enjoyed the show. He loved it and was soon rubbing his stiff cock. I was strumming my clit and pulling my nipples, Mikey was gently stroking my legs and belly, telling me how sexy I was and how hard I was making him. You know I love being watched so my orgasm was huge."

Despite the bulldog clips attached to some of the most sensitive parts of skin I felt waves of pleasure radiating out from my core. It was as if a switch had been thrown turning pain into pleasure; I no longer feared if my Mistress was going to assault another part of my body, I was frightened she wouldn't.

"Even after cumming again I still needed to be fucked. Mikey spread my legs and knelt between them, he was so hard it was unreal. He had his cock in my pussy and his tongue in mouth; I was so turned on. His cock was hammering in and out so hard and fast I could hardly catch my breath, I was sobbing and moaning but begging him to fuck me even harder. My legs were wrapped around him trying to force him even deeper, his back arched and he started moaning as he emptied his cum deep inside me, this tipped me over the edge and I came again. He rolled off and we just lay together for ages kissing and fondling each other". Her soft tone hardened as she continued.

"He was getting hard and I was ready to feel him inside me again. I'd just started sucking his cock when he asked me what time you were due home. I thought about lying, but in the end said, soon, that sent him into a panic. He threw his clothes on, kissed me and ran." And her voice was now icy as she added, "He pissed off leaving me lying here horny and frustrated, and I've decided it was your fault."

I knew her anger was contrived, but I also knew why, "I'm sorry Mistress, I deserve to be punished." But my body didn't tense in anticipation of the impending abuse, it relaxed, welcoming it.

Her hand emerged from under a pillow holding a much larger bulldog clip than those she'd already used. Opening and closing right in front of my face she said.

"The question is where I shall put it?" Moving the clip to make contact with where she named, "Your ear; your nose; how about your lips. No. I can see in your eyes where you want it."

She was right; but when she closed the clip on the end of my cock the pleasure/pain switch reset. My whole cock erupted in agony, immediately followed by my nipples, shaft and scrotum. The pleasure I had been feeling vanished in an instant. I was left whimpering and sobbing for breath, Emma laughed, saying,

"That's more like it, if you want them off just say the word."

I knew she meant our safe word, I was tempted, but I resisted. Through gritted teeth, "No Mistress."

"Right answer bitch, but I can be kind." Slowly she began removing the clips in the same order she had attached them. With just the one clip left still crushing the end of my cock she began to lick and suck my balls. Looking up she asked, "Which do you like best bitch, the pleasure or the pain?"

"I love everything you do to me Mistress."

"And now it's your time for you to do something for me." And without removing the clip from my cock she lay back and spread her legs. "Clean me."

Despite the pain I was determined to ensure I gave my mistress the pleasure she deserved. I kissed my way down to her body and settled with my face between her legs. Her lovers cum was still seeping from her so I set about cleaning her arse, thighs and vulva before gently probing between her lips. She wasn't in the mood to be teased so I used my tongue to concentrate on her clit.

Her hands were on the back of my head pushing my face hard against her. As my tongue licked and flicked I eased first one then a second finger into her pussy, once they were really wet I withdrew them and gently inserted one up her arse. Moments later her orgasm broke. But as it began to subside I slowly pulled my finger out, and she came again.

"I suppose you want to cum now?" Emma asked, her voice growing softer as she finally removed the clamp that was crushing my cock.

Wincing as the blood returned to the end of my erect penis, "Only if you think I deserve to mistress."

"Well there's no point you sticking that tiny cock in my pussy, but you've been a good little bitch so I'm going let you cum in my mouth." It didn't take long, after only a couple of minutes I was ready to explode. When my cock started spurting Emma kept sucking, taking all my seed into her mouth. My orgasm seemed to last forever, but eventually it passed and my cock slip from her lips.

Moving back up the bed she bent to kiss me, as our lips met she let my cum, which she'd held in her mouth dribble into mine, and knowing what she expected, I swallowed it.

A bit latter we lay wrapped in each other's arms.

"Does it still hurt?" Emma asked as she fingered my abused cock.

"A bit, but it's kind of nice. It reminds me of what you're capable of."

"I enjoyed doing that to you; I didn't go too far did I?"

"If I don't say the safe word you don't have to worry."

"Good, even though I love you more than anything I still find torturing you turns me on. Is it Ok that I don't even feel guilty?"

"Of course it is. I enjoy it at least as much as you do."

"Which hurt the most?" She asked without any sympathy.

"It's hard to say; the first one was a real shock but I got used to quite quickly, the one on my cock hurt like a bitch. But when you clipped the ones to my nips something inside me changed, it's hard to explain, but somehow the pain switched to pleasure."

Emma's eyes widened "Really? That's freaky."

"Yea it was, but don't worry, when you put the last one on the pain came back with a vengeance."

Laughing she said "Oops, sorry."

"No you're not." I smiled back at her.

Emma continued to question me about how it felt when she was abusing me; I could tell she was filing my answers for future use. She was quiet for while, and then said.

"Mikey is starting to get a bit emotionally demanding, I think that that was the last time I'm fucking him."

"Whatever you think, you'll have no trouble finding another guy."

"Would you like to be there when I pick him up? We could go out together and you could watch me in action."

"Absolutely, I'd love that. How about next weekend? I didn't get a chance to tell you earlier but a client gave me a pair of tickets to the Midsummer Ball."

Emma literally squealed in delight. The Midsummer Ball is a formal charity event; some consider it the highpoint of the summer. Emma has been trying to persuade me to go for a couple of years but the tickets usually sell for two thousand pounds a pair and there is no way I'd spend that kind of money just to go posing.

"I'm going to have to buy a new dress, something expensive and super sexy, and new shoes, and a bag" she purred. "I'm already ridiculously excited, so as a reward I'm going to give you something I know you really, really want. I'm going to treat you like my bitch all week."

I didn't know what she had in mind, and even though some part of me found the prospect terrifying, my cock responded by coming to attention. This was going to be a fun week.

To be continued...