From Niagara Falls to the Street

Story Info
Be careful on your honeymoon.
4.3k words
3.85
17.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had all happened so quickly...

It seemed like only yesterday Kim and Bill had been on their honeymoon to Niagara Falls, and now she was spending her waking moments on her back, making money for her pimp.

They were both from a small city deep in Kentucky, and when Bill had proposed to her, she had been swept off of her feet. A little girl standing no more than 4ft 8, and weighing in at 100 pounds, she was the typical neighbor girl from next door. Dirty red hair, that had always been shaggy, even after her mom would comb it out, and it was what attracted Bob to ask her out for that first date.

Kim had B cup breasts that were perky, but she always felt that they were too small for any of the guys to notice, but Bill noticed... oh yes, he noticed.

Bill was the kind of guy who went more for the innocent type girls, rather than the ones that every kid in their homeroom had probably fucked. Bill was wise beyond his 18 years, knowing that girls like Kim who were hardly ever asked out on a date, would be the easiest to seduce.

There were plenty of plump girls who had big hanging breasts, with ample full hips, that were perfect for holding onto, if you ever got them into bed, but Bill sensed that Kim with her itty bitty tits and a figure that really had no hips, might be something to spend some time getting to know.

Kim had never in fact been out on a date while in high school, so when Bill asked her out for a date to go see some movie at the drive-in over in the next town, she had thought about asking her mom if it was okay, but not wanting to take a chance on her saying no, she had fabricated a story about her and a girlfriend getting together for some bible reading class.

She even walked two blocks over from her house where Bill was sitting in his car waiting for her to show up. It was an old Ford that he had tried to soup up a little, since it had a floor shift and bucket seats. Of course Kim didn't care if it was a Cadillac or a Ford... all she cared about was that she was going on a real date, and she had already thought about how far she would let Bill go when they would start making out, which she knew would be important to get him interested enough so that he might ask her out again... yes how far to go... well she would cross that bridge when they got to it.

Since there were bucket seats in front, she hadn't given it much thought when he had parked the car in one of the stalls, and had fiddled with the speaker, when he turned to her and suggested that they get in the backseat.

She had vaguely remembered seeing about the first 5 minutes of the movie, when Bill had gotten her into a hot French kiss. Never having made out before, Kim was taken by surprise at how heated the kiss started to make her. Bill would stick his tongue into her mouth, and she would try to duel with it, but Bill was so aggressive, that in no time at all, she just let him have his way with the kissing, which soon turned into Bill moving his hand to one of her small breasts.

Kim knew it was now time to let him have his way, or else protest and know that he would probably want to take her home, so when he started pinching her nipple, she squirmed a little and started breathing harder. Bill of course didn't know if she was acting or what ever, he knew that if she allowed him to play with her small titties, then making a move to put his hand under her skirt would be next.

Her nipple was hurting from the cruel pinching and twisting that he was doing, but she was at that stage that she knew she had to go along with whatever he was going to do next.

So when his hand crept up beneath her skirt, the natural reaction was to clamp her legs tightly together, but all of a sudden realizing this was a defining moment, she spread them wide open, and Bill knew she was now cart Blanche for him to do with as he wanted.

"Bill..." she tried to say as his fingers slid under her panties and found her wet spot, but he just stuck his tongue deeper into her mouth, and automatically her knees went up and further apart.

"Kimmy, I love you...", and those magic words, whether true or not, told her it was time to put up or shut up, so as one of his fingers entered her moist pussy, she screamed into his mouth and had a terrific orgasm.

Bill had been with his share of girls in his short life, but not one who so easily orgasmed as this one. It seemed that even the second finger joining the first went in easily enough, that he knew she would do anything he wanted, so he went for broke and pulled his tongue out of her mouth.

"Take my cock out honey, and show it how much you love it..."

Kim knew that boys liked having their cocks sucked, but never having done it herself, her mind went into overdrive as she fumbled with his zipper.

"The fucking thing wont go down..."

Bill quickly helped her with the zipper, and she struggled to release his rock hard 5 inches out of it's confines... "Oh fuck, it wont..." but suddenly it popped free, and Kim got her first look at a real life cock.

Before she could make up her mind on what to do, she felt his hand go to the back of her head and pull it down to his crotch. The odor of is cock was over powering, and as her lips came into contact with the cock head, and he pulled her head down with such force that her lips spread open and his cock was pushed against her clenched teeth.

"Owww, what the fu..."

And just as quickly the teeth parted and his cock entered her mouth. He pushed so hard that it slid in to the entrance of her throat, and she gagged as his cock flared and shot a load of cum.

"Oh shit... Kimmy... oh fuck... oh yes, damn it, not yet... "

The first jet had surprised her and by instinct she had swallowed it, until she realized that it was his cum, but she totally surrendered her mouth to his cock and then swallowed the second smaller dribbling of cum.

He was still holding her head hard into his crotch as his cock slowly started to shrink in her mouth, and then her brain came awake, and she realized that she had just sucked her first cock, and had swallowed Bill's love offering. As she raised her head up, Bill lowered his down to her lips and gave her the sloppiest French kiss he could muster up, realizing that she was now sharing his cum with him.

They had laid there on the backseat for about 5 minutes, each in deep thought over what had just happened, when he felt her move her head back down to suck on his cock some more.

"Easy babe... it's fucking tender right now..."

But Kim was in her own little world now, that she had her first earth shattering climax, while sucking this boys cock, and it was like a dam had burst, and now her hormones went into overdrive.

"I gotta..." she started to say, before his now small cock got sucked back into her mouth. It was clear that she was on a mission to prove to her new boyfriend that she belonged to him and would do anything to please him.

As she ran her tongue over the cock head and then the tip found its way under his uncut cock, she felt a little more of the sharp tasting cum exiting his piss slit, and being sucked into her mouth.

Yes, Bill now knew he had met his match in this young girl who just couldn't seem to get enough of his cock as it started to harden up again... ahhh yes, the wonders of being young. His cock was rapidly hardening up again, and when he started to struggle with her panties, she frantically helped him take them off.

Before her other leg had finished kicking off the panty, he was struggling to push his boner into her willing cunt... a cunt that felt like it was on fire.

"Billy, do you have a condom?..." But it was too late, as his cock met no resistance till it came to her hymen... surprisingly enough, it wasn't his shove, but hers that caused his cock head to enter and break her virginity, so as she bit down on his tongue, his 5 inches was fully seated in her... his pubes and hers tightly intertwined, as she looked up into his eyes and said those faithful words that would spell out their life together... "I'm yours Bill... do with me as you want."

It seemed like every other night was spent in the backseat of that car, as Bill did whatever he wanted with her. It seemed like the more they tried new things, the kinkier they became. In no time at all, she was sucking him off after he had cum in her, which finally let to him using some gel and pushing that large 5 incher of his into her ass.

That had hurt like hell, but she looked upon it as a growing up sex experience that she assumed all women let their men do. Even after having been fucked in her ass, she had been forced to suck his cock clean, and once his filthy cock had passed her lips, she sucked it with gusto.

Her mother had sensed that Kim was having sex, as she noticed her little girl coming home after her dates with Billy, and she had an aura of glow about her, that any mother automatically knows that her little girl had been having sex. She was smart enough not to try and scold her, as she had feared that Kimmy would never be attracted to men, and now she was obviously in love with her boy friend.

Four months later, and with both of them just graduating, Bill had proposed to Kim, and they were married. Bill's parents had bought them an apartment, with furnishings, and Kim's mom had footed the bill for them to have a honeymoon in Niagra Falls, and thus they had found themselves living in a two room motel about four blocks from the Falls.

Being on their own now and not having to worry about restrictions from their parents, it seemed like they were fucking three, four, and even five times a day. In fact it was starting to wear Bill's cock out, having to get it up every few hours and then servicing her pussy, which seemed like it needed cock in it now and then and again and again.

It had been when they were standing by the Falls watching the torrent of water pouring over the rocks, that she had started reaching for his pants again... even with a lot of other people standing nearby.

Bill had tried to stop her, but it was not unnoticed by a couple of older black men who were at the Falls, looking for the obvious older women who might need a little extra action. They always had no trouble finding these older women, or cougars as they called them, but this young couple caught their eye. Not cause they were looking for others, but cause they noticed the young girl seemed to be the aggressor who seemed to need her sexual urges fulfilled.

"Kimmy... geez girl, can't you wait until..." it was then that Bill noticed to two older black guys ogling him and his new wife. For some reason, Bill had visions of Kimmy being mauled by some black guys, and his cock sprung to an instant erection.

"Ahhh, your cock is giving you away hubby..."

"Oh fuck... Kim, cool it, can't you see those black guys watching us?"

It was then that Kim got her first look at the black guys, who had big smiles on their faces, and were whispering something to each other.

"Fuck em, I got all the cock I want right here..." she said to him, but her eyes were still on the black guys. Why were they so interested in her and her boyfriend, she wondered.

She turned her head and gave Bill a sloppy French kiss, when all of a sudden she heard, "Can we interest you guys into a cold beer at the bar over there?"

Bill kind of stammered that they weren't thirsty, but Kim looked at the closest black near her and she smiled at him... "why that would be nice, wouldn't it hon?"

The awkward silence that followed, was all it took for one of the blacks to touch her arm and introduce him self... "Names Rodney, and my buddy here it Nate..."

Bill froze when he saw that Rodney had put his hand on her arm, but Kim was already turning to follow them over to the bar. "Come on honey, a cold beer might be just what we need..."

They had found a table, and a round of beers were there and before Bill knew what was going on, Nate was getting him into a conversation about where the couple was from, and he was congratulating them on just getting married.

Meanwhile, Rodney we leaning in closer to Kim, telling her that he thought she was such a beautiful new wife, and that Bill must be the luckiest man in the world.

Kim just laughed, and thought nothing of it, as Rodney laid his hand on her arm, and softly stroked it. He lowered his voice as he leaned closer to her and said those electrifying words that started her on her new journey... "I bet your hubby must be making a lot of demands upon you the last few days." he smiled as he suddenly increased the pressure on her arm.

Kim blurted out with a laugh without thinking and said, "No it's the other way around, I think I'm wearing him out." As she said it, she realized that was not exactly how she had wanted to say it, but Rodney got closer to the little white girl, and softly said that if she needed more attention, he could help her out in that department.

As she rolled those words around in her mind, she started to understand what it was this black man was suggesting to her. Without even noticing it, her legs started to cross and uncross as a mental picture of a this black man maybe having her in bed flashed through her brain.

"You ready to go back to the Falls hon?" Bill's voice broke up the mental picture she was having, and brought her back to reality.

"Uhmm, sure, uhm..." Rodney knew it was now or never, and he tightened his grip on her arm and she turned back to look at him... "What about it Kim... want to come over to our hotel and have another nice cold one?"

"Hey wait a minute..." but Nate grabbed Bills hand and looked him in the eye. "She's old enough to make up her own mind ain't she?"

"That's my wife you guys are talking about."

"It's okay honey, one more drink won't hurt anything..." she said as Rodney was helping her up from the chair.

As they were walking to the hotel across the street, Bill knew what was up, and he was scared shitless. These two black men were both bigger than him, and looked like they were mean enough to beat him up.

Bill could see that Rodney had his hand part way around his wife's back, and the hand seemed to kind of rest near the top of her butt, which seemed to be sashaying as she was walking and laughing with the black man. He wondered if she realized what might happened, but he knew that as they reached the hotel it was already too late for him to try and make a scene.

The ride in the elevator had been quiet until the light indicated 3... as they were going up to the 7th floor. That's when Rodney had taken her in his arm and planted a big kiss on her lips. by the 5th floor, she had stopped struggling with him, and as the doors opened up to the 7th floor, he could see that his wife as accepting the French kiss without struggling.

As the room to 703 opened up, Nate told Bill to get into the room, as his wife was being groped while still in the hallway.

"Honey..." "just get in there man, Rodney aint gonna hurt her... much."

"Wha..."

"Just get the fuck in there before someone comes along and we have to make a scene..."

When Rodney came up for air, he dragged Kim into the room, and locked the door.

"So Misses... you want another drink?

"Well sure..." she tried to act composed, but everyone could see that she was breathing hard, and it was not fear that was in her eyes, but lust.

"The thing is, to get that next drink, you gotta do something for me."

She looked up into his black eyes, and heard a zipper being lowered. Before she knew it, his two hand were on her shoulders pushing her down to her knees.

"Wha..."

"Shsss... just a little something for you to break the ice with."

As her eyes saw the black mans' cock, she got the surprise of her life. It was huge, and didn't even seem to be hard yet.

"And what does little Kimmy think of this?"

The black flaccid cock must have been at least 7 inches long, very think, not circumcised, and pointing down at the floor. It looked blacker than coal, and a tiny drip of something was coming out of the piss slit.

Her knees met the floor, and her nose was now no more than a couple of inches away from the biggest cock that Kim had ever imagined could exit. Did this man expect her to suck it, she wondered.

But as his hand pulled her closer at the back of her head, she knew what was about to happen.

"Enough talking bitch... show my cock what you can do for it!"

Instinctively she opened her mouth and leaned down enough so that her mouth could take in the soft cock.

Bill not wanting to see what was going on, knew that she had taken it into her mouth, as a soft ahhhh escaped Rodney's lips.

"Oh Man, your wife has one hot wet mouth..."

Nates' hand on his shoulder told Bill that if he did the wrong thing, he would end up on his ass, laying on the floor in agony.

Meanwhile, Kim felt the cock in her mouth respond by getting firmer, and bigger. How could it be getting bigger she wondered, but when she opened her eyes, she could see that not only was it getting bigger, but it was going deeper in her mouth. She tried to push away at his muscular legs, but both hands were now on her head, and there was no mistaking what this black man wanted.

"Come on little bit, you need to surrender that throat of yours, cause it belongs to me now... come on, just relax your throat, and if you feel like you're gonna gag and throw up, that's okay.

Her first reaction was to gag and she thought she was going to vomit, but the cock entered her throat, and her next reaction was if she was going to smother to death.

"Just relax and breath through your nose little one. Show old Rod, how much a little white wife like you can do to satisfy her nigger."

As the big cock forced it's way into her throat, for a second she thought she was going to pass out, but then her natural instinctive lust kicked in, and she grabbed him by his ass cheeks, and dug her nails into his ass.

Bill whirled around to grab Rodney, but a solid fist to his temple sent him crashing to the floor, and everything went blank for him.

Kim had seen her husband fall to the floor, but her lust was now taking over, and she tried to take more of the hardening cock into her throat.

"Easy does it little one, were now gonna see how that little cunt of your reacts when a real mans' cock opens you up."

She didn't know how the two black men had undressed her so quickly, but as she was looking up from the bed, Rodney was lowering himself between her legs and rubbing his now hard cock head over her wet lips of her cunny.

"Please go eas..." "Oh fuck..."

The cock popped into her with two inches of blackness introducing her to interracial sexing. Her eyes rolled up into her head as he lowered his 200 plus pound body onto her tiny white frame. Her legs shot out into a V wide enough to encompass his body and then her knees curled up as nature instructed her so that her new lover would have completed access to her cunt.

As she looked up into the black eyes of the man who now completely owned her, she felt more and more of his cock entering her white body. My God, she wondered, how much more does he have, as more and more of the black cock slid between her cunny lips, and entered the depths of her body.

When finally his pubes and hers intermingled with each other, she knew there was no more to endure... but that was until he pulled about half of it out, and then slammed it home so that her ass was pushed deep into the mattress.

This nigger knew how to treat a white woman, as he changed speeds ever couple of minutes, and went from hard pounding to slow sensuous penetrations and then flexing his cock head when it was buried deep in her wet body.

He dropped his head down as if to kiss her, but instead his lips found her neck and he started to suck hard on it. 'what the fuck was he doing? giving her a hickey?'

12