From Nudist to Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grab my towel and dry me off, I'm ready to get out."

I did as I was instructed, as she left the shower she turned my cool water back on and she said "you need to wash everything and make sure you are not stubbly anywhere... I want you squeaky clean when you are done showering."

As she left and closed the bathroom door she said, "and don't forget to wipe the shower down."

I bit my tongue and smiled. She was definitely taking advantage of her "servant" for the day, and the day has barely begun.

I finished up, threw a little gel in my hair, and put some deodorant on. Not knowing exactly what was in store for the day I grabbed my robe off the back of the bathroom door and I walked out of the bedroom into the main house. She was sitting in a chair thumbing through her Kindle. She looked up as I walked in and in a stern voice said, "go take that robe off and do not even think about having any more clothes on until tomorrow."

Jokingly I said "yes ma'am," and saluted her and did as I was told.

When I came back in, she said she was getting a little hungry and told me to go look out in the freezer and see what we had so I could fix her some lunch. When I came back in from the garage she was on the phone. I waited until she acknowledged me, and said... "I can fix you some grilled chicken breast on the Foreman (because outside grilling naked at 12 pm wasn't really an option) and then make a nice salad to put it in, or I can do a brunch for you and make eggs, sausage and toast."

She replied "go ahead with the grilled chicken salad."

I walked back out to the garage to get some chicken and when I returned she was smiling, and said,

"Hey babe, go grab another chicken breast, Sandy is coming over for lunch."

She told me later that my face went 4 shades pale.

"Wh-wh-what, are you serious? This was supposed to be OUR Saturday?"

She just looked at me and quietly said "it IS our Saturday babe, now that is the last time you will back-talk me this weekend, am I clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am," and I went back out to the freezer.

As I was walking across the garage, I couldn't think clearly. I was not used to being "bossed" around, and admittedly, I was liking it as my cock was growing and growing, and by the time I made it back to the kitchen, I was hard as a rock.

"I'm thirsty, bring me some ice water please" came from other room, and without hesitation, l reply

"Yes dear."

As I handed her her glass of water, she looked right at my cock, smacked it slightly from side to side, smiled, and asked, "what have we here... this better not be in this state when Sandy gets here. UNDERSTAND?"

I swallowed what spit I had in my mouth (which was next to none) and said, "yes Dear ''. I turned, went back to the kitchen to start on her lunch.

"Hey Babe, how long until Sandy gets here...just wanna make sure lunch is ready?" (truth was, I was having a hard time losing my erection and wanted to make sure I was flaccid before she arrived).

"Probably less than 10 minutes, she was leaving when I hung up with her."

Oh great I thought to myself and it was only about 7 minutes later when she arrived, I was pretty well back to normal (my normal is between 3-4 inches, and I'm not really sure why this impresses anybody, but it might have to do with my slender/athletic frame).

Christy got up and walked out to the sunroom, hollering over her shoulder, "we will be out here, so bring our lunch out when it's ready".

I mumbled something under my breath, more less mocking "bring it out here," and she snapped,

"WHAT DID YOU SAY"?

"Nothing sweetheart, I will bring it out when it's ready. Should be just a few more minutes."

I was not even 2 hours into the payoff of my all day bet, and I was already regretting ever playing. I hear the sunroom door open and close as Sandy came into the sunroom from the back driveway.

"NOOOOOO."

"yes."

laughter.

"You are not."

"Oh you wait and see."

More laughter.

I could hear bits and pieces of their conversation, but not enough to understand most of it. What I did hear, started my mind racing, and then, my cock started growing again. Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit....I don't need this right now, I thought to myself, as my erection started to harden again. What to do, what to do. Seems nothing was working to reduce my hard-on. I swear sometimes that damn thing has a mind of its own. After a few minutes Christy calls out, "how much longer, I thought it would be ready now?"

It is ready...I'm not - was my thought. "Be there in a minute," was my answer.

I ran back out to the garage and opened the freezer door and all but climbed inside of it. Damn it was cold, but not cold enough to completely make me soft.

I ran back into the kitchen, grabbed the bowls and forks, a couple of napkins, and took one last deep breath. Trying to clear my head, I told myself "ok, it's all good", and I headed to the Sunroom to deliver lunch.

As I walked through the door, Sandy looked over and said..."well, hi handsome, You bringing me something good to put in my mouth?"

I don't know if it was imagination running wild or the actual tone of her voice, but I could have sworn she was asking in a sexy, sultry voice, and wasn't referring to the salad.

I smile replying, "well, it's guaranteed good or your money back."

They both laughed and I reached forward to hand Sandy her lunch. She grabbed my hand instead of the bowl and pulled me a little closer as she lowered my hand towards her lap. Making eye contact with me the entire time. About the time the bowl was resting in her lap, she looked right at my cock and licked her lips, and said, "well I can't wait to get a taste, I bet it is delicious."

WHY. WHY. WHY is she tormenting me? My cock was no longer listening to me, it was growing again, and in just a few seconds it was fully erect again. My wife cleared her throat, and I snapped my attention to her. "Here Dear, your lunch," anything else I can get you ladies?"

My wife stood up, set her bowl down on the end table beside her chair, and got right in my face. In a quiet but very firm voice said, "I thought I told you to lose your erection", as she grabbed me by the cock, firmly and tugged towards her at the same time.

"I'm sorry", was all I could muster to say, and I looked at the ground shamefully.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "you're going to learn to do as you're told."

Then she stepped back and released my hard cock, and looked down at her hand. In a mock disgusted voice, she said, "you just leaked pre-cum all over me. What am I supposed to do with this?"

She held her hand up in front of my face and in a firm voice, "clean my hand."

I was nervous, my knees were shaking. I looked over at Sandy, and she was just sitting there, eyes wide, holding her salad bowl with a big smile on her face.. I was looking around for a napkin. "LICK!" Christy said in a loud demanding tone. I leaned forward and proceeded to lick her hand clean. This did absolutely nothing to reduce the rigidness of my cock.

I was already confused as to why Sandy was even there, because this was supposed to be our time, and now Christy is totally embarrassing me in front of her friend. My stomach was in a big knot. Christy looked at her hand and then looked at me.

"Sandy needs something to drink, go make us some margaritas, and you better be more presentable when you come back."

My balls were actually aching at this point, so I ran off to the kitchen and grabbed the first thing I could think of, a bag of frozen vegetables out of the kitchen freezer and placed them right on my cock and balls. "What have I gotten myself into?" was running through my mind. "I can't do this."

After a few minutes I hear Christy holler "how much longer on our drinks?"

I quickly whipped up a pitcher of margaritas, grabbed glasses out of the cabinet, poured them, and went walking back out to the sunroom. This time I was not rigid like a flagpole, but I was definitely not fully deflated. I walked over to hand Sandy her drink first. I stopped in front of her and held the glass of margarita out. Instead of taking the glass out of my hand, she just stared intently at my cock.

After a few seconds she said, "oh wow, you look so smooth. I wish my man would shave for me". She reaches up and starts rubbing all over by balls and smiles...

"Uh oh, what's this?"

I looked down and immediately saw what she was referring to. Smiling, she grabs my cock, and slowly milks another long stream of precum from my semi hard penis. She caught it with her other fingers. She looked over at Christy and they smiled at each other.

Sandy looked back at me and said, "you've made quite a mess on my fingers, clean them off," and she pushed her hand up towards my face.

I froze. She then proceeded to shove her two precum covered fingers into my mouth. So, not really having a choice, I wrap my lips around the two strange fingers, and suck gently as she slowly pulls them from my mouth.

So much for staying soft, almost immediately I was back to a full-fledged raging hard on. I find a weak voice inside of me, "please take your drink."

She smiled wickedly and said, "thanks."

I asked if either lady needed anything else and they both replied not at the moment. I said okay great, I will be in the kitchen cleaning it up. I had never had sexual thoughts about Sandy before, but damn, my head was spinning, and cock was throbbing as I walked back into the kitchen. I was having 1,000 thoughts at once, my balls were aching, my knees were weak. I was pretty much a screwed up mess.

How could Christy do this to me? We had not talked about this before today, but I thought it was just going to be her and I for the payoff of the bet. Christy knows that I don't want to be with any other woman so why is she letting her friend be in on the payoff of this bet? I definitely wasn't sure what the rest of the day was going to hold, but I did know that the kitchen was a mess and that I better get to cleaning....

After about 15 minutes of cleaning up in the kitchen, trying to think of anything that was non-sexual, I was just finishing up when I heard my wife holler out my name from the sunroom. I replied, "be right there". What does she want? What kind of torture was I in for now? I grabbed a paper towel and squeezed my now soft cock clear of any precum so that I would not have that issue again in front of them.

I went to the sunroom and asked politely, "what can I get for you ladies?"

Christy replied, "margaritas.... We want more margaritas. So glad you are more presentable, now run along."

I went back to the kitchen to make drinks. After blending and pouring into glasses with salted rims, I deliver their drinks and return to the kitchen. There was about a half a cup of Margarita left in the blender. So I poured it into a cup to drink it, so it didn't go to waste. As I'm rinsing out the blender in the sink, I picked up the glass and took a drink of what I had poured right as my wife walked into the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Christy asked in a large loud voice startling me, making me jump.

"I'm rinsing out the blender."

"And what is that on your other hand, did I say that you could drink a margarita?"

I shook my head, she said, "what? I can't hear you."

"No ma'am you didn't."

She instructed me to get a pillow and come to the sunroom.

I grabbed a large pillow off of the bed, and proceeded to go back out to the sunroom.

"What can I do for you ladies?"

Christy stuck her legs out in front of her, "rub my feet. Put the pillow on the floor, kneel down on it, and rub my feet."

I obeyed without talking.

All morning, my wife had been wearing loose, very short, lounge shorts. As I rubbed her feet, her conversation with Sandy seemed strained as she was losing herself in the moment because, quite honestly, I am great at rubbing feet. She was moaning almost to the point that could be confused with a sexual moan. She shifted in her chair and that's when I should have never looked up her leg, because her smooth glistening pussy was fully exposed in the leg hole of her loose shorts. Oh no... my cock is stirring again. I switched to the other foot, and the moans increased.

Little by little Christy shifted back and forth in the chair moaning about how good that felt. Due to the fact that I was lower than their eye level, neither girl really realized that my erection had returned. My eyes were drawn to my wife's crotch and it was as though I was hypnotized by her beautiful pussy. I swear I could see wetness on her lips.

Was she as turned on as I have been all day?

Then my trance was broken "Ok my turn" said Sandy.

I tried to shuffle without getting up, but no luck. I had to basically stand up and move over and kneel back down, exposing my erection once again. The erection that I was not supposed to have. Maybe they didn't see it because they were involved in a conversation, or maybe they just decided to let it go, but nothing was said about it.

I grabbed Sandy's foot and as soon as I started massaging it, she was laughing and giggling nearly uncontrollably. I asked her if she was okay and she kept saying that it really tickled, and that she had never had a foot massage. I tried to switch to the other foot but it was no better, all she did was laugh and giggle and jerk uncontrollably because it tickled too much. She giggled and pleaded, "stop. Please stop."

I asked if there was anything else I could do and Christy said "yes, you can leave us because we have some serious talking to do"

As I stood up to leave Christy said, "and don't think you're getting away unscathed with that erection that you got mister. I think you need to go to your room while we discuss a few things."

I left the room. My thoughts were scrambled. I did not expect the day to develop like it did. I have not "performed" as demanded, and God dammit it is not my fault. I was already sex deprived, and then expected not to get turned on. Wtf. I was almost pissed and ready to just quit. I was sulking in the bedroom for quite some time when I was called into the living room. My erection had subsided, my mood had sobered.

"Yes Ma'am, what do you desire now?"

I was looking right at Christy, keeping eye contact, and avoiding looking at Sandy. I was really trying to stay focused. "Sandy feels cheated. I got an enjoyable massage and she didn't. I think we have a way to remedy that. You are going to give her a back massage. She absolutely loves back massages, so go warm up the lotion in the microwave, and she will go into our bedroom and lay down on the bed."

I replied, "ok", and went on my way. As I walked into the kitchen to warm up the lotion, my thoughts were again all over the board.

What are they doing?

What am I doing?

Why is Christy doing this?

I heated the lotion, walked to the bedroom and politely knocked on the door. Sandy hollered, "I'm ready", and as I reached for the door handle to open the door I took a deep breath, heart fluttering, I entered.

I hesitated after I opened the door. Sandy was laying across the bed with no shirt on at all, and a pair of low rise skimpy bikini panties. Now I have known Sandy for 20 plus years, and although I have never really been attracted to her, she is cute in the face, and I was seeing her in a little different light. There is something about a half naked woman laying on your bed that kind of puts things in a different perspective.

I sat down on the bed beside her, sideways and proceeded to oil up my hands. I was leaning over and rubbing her back the best I could. She was kind of in the middle of the bed so it made it difficult not to be able to stand up beside her. I was pretty uncomfortable, but I was trying to do a good job. I was shifting around trying to get a better angle on how to massage the best I could.

Sandy had her arms laying down each side of her, and at one point, in my search for a more comfortable position, my semi-erect penis rubbed against her hand. I froze. Sandy commented, "oh was that a massage wand?"

I kind of laughed, "I guess it could be."

She felt around with her hand and got a firm grip on my cock. I was trying to ignore her and I continued to massage her back. As I was rubbing her back, she started gently stroking my penis...GREAT!!! a total hard on for the 27th time today. She was moaning, I was moaning, it was very erotic. CONFUSING, but very erotic.

I got brave and pulled free from her grip and straddled her thighs. My dick settled right onto her lower back and the upper crack of her ass. As I was massaging her back, every time I would lean forward to reach her upper back and shoulders, my dick would push down against her silk panties, and the crack of her ass and she would moan. I was extremely worked up and I was probably seconds away from cumming on her back, when I caught a glimpse of movement by the door.

I looked over and Christy was standing there with her hands on her hips... silent. Watching. I went back to work massaging Sandy and after a couple minutes of watching, Christy said, "wow, that is so hot. Maybe you should finish up there, babe. It's getting late and I still have some more things planned for you."

I said, "ok," and I dragged my blue balls off the back/ass of her best friend. That was definitely a first, and something I never thought my wife would arrange. Who is this woman all of a sudden?

Back out in the living room, I was saying goodbye to Sandy. She gave me a big hug, and whispered, "thank you for the fantastic massage, too bad I didn't have more time today...oh well, maybe some other time you could finish."

I swallowed and I said, "thank you for coming over".

Without another word, she reached down, grabbed my cock and jerked it about 15 or 20 times really quick, edging me to almost having an orgasm. She smiled a big smile, turned away, then giggled, hugged Christy and left. Christy just sat down, silent without any further instructions.

I was standing in the middle of the room, my cock was so full of blood, it twitched noticeably with every beat of my heart. The veins on my shaft were full and bulging. The head of my dick was purple, and a long line of precum was hanging off the end of my purple engorged head. I could feel my elevated blood pressure, I could feel the veins in my neck throbbing, my hands tingle. I was slightly light-headed.

I asked Christy, "is there anything you need right now"?

"I think everything is perfect at the moment."

I walked out of the room and went back into the kitchen to get me something to drink.

As I stood there leaning against the counter, I grabbed a paper towel and cleaned myself up a little bit. I did not hear my wife walk into the kitchen until she was right beside me, she embraced me in a big hug. I looked down at her and I asked, "what in the world has gotten into you? Why would you do this to me without discussing it? I am so fucking horny right now that I can't even think straight."

She smiled and she said, "I know you are, isn't it fantastic.... That was so hot watching you be used today. Now come into the bedroom, I think I want a back rub and an orgasm".

I followed her to the bedroom where she stripped off all of her clothes and laid down on the bed. I grabbed the oil and climbed onto the bed. Straddling her thighs just like I had done to Sandy. I really wasn't sure how much longer I could hold out without accidentally blowing a load. After several minutes of rubbing her back, she said, "I'm going to roll over," so I raised up off of her and she flipped onto her back. She looked absolutely stunning as always laying there completely naked fully exposed.

I grabbed the oil and drizzled some on her chest. As I started to massage her breasts and upper chest, slight moans came out of her mouth as she laid there with her eyes closed. I gently rubbed her nipples and rolled them between my fingers ever so gently tugging on them while I was asking her if it felt good.