From Nudist to Exhibitionist

Story Info
My life gets complicated quickly when wife surprises me.
10.1k words
4.48
32.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frisky50
frisky50
23 Followers

From Nudist to Exhibitionist to something more?

First a huge thank you to "CouldBe AStoryTeller" for all the help in editing.

I had never really been interested in CFNM stories, and yet, lately, I found myself browsing through them to see if any "tripped my trigger". There are a LOT of stories about BDSM, Domination and hard-core Femdom with pure humiliation of the man...I'm just not really into that. So I thought, hey, I'll just write my own. This is my first attempt at erotic writing. I have tried to write so that both women and men can enjoy the story, so it does have a relatively slow build, just FYI. This story is mostly true, but I have improvised a little and changed names of those involved.

So a little about us, I am 5'11", 170 pounds, and I workout at the gym 4 -5 times a week. I am still on the slender side, and my cock is 7" with average girth. She is 5'6", 36c and 130 pounds and even though she is now pushing 50, she is still hotter than most women half her age. She tries to workout at the gym, but her health issues pretty well hinder that. But, we both try to keep ourselves in shape for each other.

My wife and I started dating clear back in 1998. Both of us had recently ended our previous relationships when we met. I definitely wasn't looking for anything serious, but Christy had different plans, and within a very short time, I became infatuated, and soon was head over heels for her. We had many discussions in regards to life goals, traveling, no kids, etc, and we both seemed to be on the same page.

Within a year, we were engaged, and the next year, we were happily married. Our sex life was fantastic, and we had many non-vanilla sexcapades. We even chose Hedonism II for our honeymoon destination. We were not swingers, but we were comfortable with our skin and the skin of others. We were having a great time with no regrets. We did things with other couples like strip poker, naked hot-tub, skinny dipping, had same room sex a couple times, and we were not jealous of each other in the slightest. Our relationship was solid and our sex life was too. On average I would say we had sex 3-4 times a week, including oral (both ways) and teasing, and general playing around non-stop.

We were young, enjoying life with relatively few responsibilities. I made pretty good money as an owner of a small construction company - and Christy was a nurse at a doctor's office... coincidentally MY doctor's office. She had been there for many years, and had no problem getting vacation days/time off for our travels. We would take 4-6 weeks a year for fun and relaxing trips... and then the baby bug hit. Even though we discussed not having kids, we now have 2 of them - Of course our sex life slowed down (like most couples with kids and age) but we did the best we could to stay connected. Our boys are 15 and 18 now and it has been a roller coaster ride watching them grow into the young men they are becoming. Life was so good, what could possibly be an issue...

It was about 11 years ago, my wife's health took a turn... First, she had to have an emergency hysterectomy. No big deal in today's world. Everything went ok. But, as I recall, it was about that time when our sex life started to really suffer. Now, once upon a time, Christy was very oral and would give me head a couple times a month. Sometimes, she would even give me "road-head" when she was feeling extra frisky. The pleasure I received from her oral became less and less, and soon it was once or twice a year, even though I would ask for it often, the answer was always "no". I have always been very much into giving her oral pleasure, and love everything about her honey sweet taste,[a][b][c] and the way that she orgasms while I eat her out.... Mmmmm! I have told her a hundred times, I could eat her out EVERYDAY and be a happy man. BUT... she denies me the opportunity to eat her out 99% of the time. She claims everything from, "I haven't showered since this morning," or "I've been sweating," or just plain and simply - "YOU'RE NOT GOING THERE". So, this is another check-mark in the 'not good for our relationship column'.

As her health issues multiplied, sex between us has also dwindled to once or twice, a month sometimes once every two months. The feeling that we are growing apart is always in the back of my mind. I have tried MANY, many times to talk with her about our sex life. What can I do to make things better? What are you needing? What are you missing? What fantasies do you have that you want to fulfill? I have expressed to her that she is who I want to be with, and that I'm not looking for anyone else, but...We have got to do something about our relationship so we don't drift apart. So that has led to some hormone therapy and the "hope" that hormones will balance out and she will want to have sex (more/again). I never thought as a 50 year old man that I would be masturbating, but here I am, at least a couple times a month, getting off on reading erotica, or watching some porn by myself.

Over the years, I have never been bashful, I have always been "that guy" that is the first to moon someone, or flash a group at the lake or the river. I have said for years, I want to move to a deserted island and live naked. I love the feel of it, the thrill of it, and I guess the excitement of possibly getting caught. Regularly I used to sunbathe in the nude, and more than once, I have had to race to get dressed because of unexpected guests.

So I guess it was about 2 years, my sister-in-law, Lynn, moved in for a short period of time. Her long-term relationship ended badly and she needed a place to stay for a while to get back on her feet. There has been innocent banter between us for nearly 20 years, and we have always had fun with it. I warned her that if she moved in, I would not change my habit of running around the house nude when the kids were gone. She laughed and said, "ok, whatever," more or less dismissing my comment. She has definitely seen me naked on more than one occasion during parties, at the pool, in the hot-tub. Nothing has ever happened between us though. She was always conservative and wore clothes even if everyone else was naked.

Several months after moving in (and me being on my best behavior), we were all going to dinner on a Friday night. I was taking a shower in the master bath when the door burst open and she walked right in. She laughs and says, "Don't mind me, I just need a hair dryer. Besides, it's nothing I haven't seen before anyway."

Our master shower is a clear glass wall, and the glass was not fogged up. After she left the bathroom, I noticed immediately that my cock stirred, and I had a difficult time losing my erection after she was long gone in the other room. I was a little shocked to say the least.

Christy asked later, "if I enjoyed my unexpected bathroom guest?"

I told her "no," but she knew better, and we all laughed about it. Pretty sure it was at this point that my exhibitionist side increased and I no longer just considered myself a "closet-nudist".

After that "incident", I started reading a few stories on Literotica about "SIL's", and for a while, this theme was my go to when I would log on. There are some hot sister-in-law stories out there, but I, 100%, had no intentions of cheating on Christy, it was just a phase I was going through. A few weeks after she walked in on me in the shower, I mustered up the courage and walked out of the master bedroom completely naked in a "flaccid" state just for the shock value, and it worked, sort of.

My sister-in-law first looked at me, turned her head, looked again, then threw her hands over her eyes and told me to "go put clothes on, and that if I was trying to impress her, I wasn't".

So a few days later, I woke up with some good "morning-wood," and walked straight out to the dining room table, where she was sitting drinking coffee, looked at her and asked... "is this better?"

She didn't turn away, just sat silent for a minute, and smiled the smallest smile, and said, "You need to go away."

I walked into the kitchen, got a cup of coffee, and returned to the dining room. I stood about 3 feet from her and asked, "What are you up to this morning?"

"Just scrolling through Facebook, you need to go away."

I moved a little closer; my cock still rock hard.

"Anything exciting this morning?"

She was still looking at her phone, trying to avoid looking at me - "I have seen absolutely nothing exciting this morning."

I could see her smiling now even though she avoided eye contact. I stepped right next to her, my throbbing cock almost touching her hand that was holding her phone.

"Really? Nothing exciting at all?"

She froze.

"Ok, maybe I have seen something exciting this morning. You have a VERY nice penis, but you are my Brother-in-law and I would never do anything to hurt my sister. So, please go put some clothes on."

Without speaking, I walked to the bedroom, thinking to myself, "Well, that was kind of exciting. What else can I do to push boundaries?"

Nothing happened between us, but it was very exciting for me to be on display and definitely taboo to boot. I couldn't help but think that I had gotten to her just a little, and that thought turned me on. I masterbated over that day multiple times and definitely wanted more "exposure". As luck would have it, Lynn had been looking for months, and she finally found an apartment a few days later. So no more tormenting my Sister-in-law. LOL.

Christy and I have spoken on multiple occasions about how much I like being nude, and she more/less humors my desires and says things like "you be you, babe". Whether she believes me or not. I am not trying to be with anyone but her, and I try to reassure her of this frequently... HOWEVER, the pervert inside of me just never stops.

It was just a few months back, on a Friday night, she was having a "girls night" with her two "besties". It was about 10 o'clock at night, and I was lying in bed (I always sleep naked), watching tv and I got a phone call out of the blue from one of her friends.

Sandy asked, "Could you please come and get your wife, she is too drunk to drive and is ready to go home?"

"Well, she is slurring," was my thought, but of course I said, "yes." So, I pulled on some sweatpants and a t-shirt and flip-flops, hopped in my truck and drove 30 minutes to the bar where they were supposedly headed to. They weren't there. WTH... I was a little irritated. I called the friend back.

Me: "Hey where are you guys?"

Sandy: "We are like 3 minutes away, come in and have a drink with us."

Me: (thinking wow, she is really slurring) "Nope, not happening."

"Come on, just one drink."

"No, we need to just go" (I was tired from a hard day's work).

Dani: (other friend) "Come on, don't be a spoiled sport like my husband."

A spontaneous thought enters my head, and I quickly blurt out "I ain't dressed."

Dani: "It's a sports bar, you ain't gotta dress nice."

"NO, I AM NOT DRESSED AT ALL."

Sandy: "Whatever, we are pulling in now, so come on".

"I have no clothes on, I am not going into the bar."

I watched as they drove into the parking lot and parked about 20 spots away.

Dani: "We are coming and getting you".

WTF was I to do, I did not want to go into the bar, so I yanked my t-shirt and sweats off, tossed them in the backseat and sat there in the buff. All 3 girls stumbled over to my truck and opened the passenger door.

Sandy yelled "What the fuck he IS naked... He's fucking naked" and they all looked into the truck and laughed.

They asked, "where are your clothes?"

"I was trying to spice things up so I didn't wear any."

Sandy remarks "well I think that's fucking hot, I wish my man did shit like that."

I said, come on Christy, let's go, as they were all still standing in the parking lot. Christy held up a finger to me, like "wait a sec". Then she hopped in the passenger seat and said "we're gonna to drop Sandy off on the way home."

"WHAT? Why?"

"Oh zip it.. it's basically on our way, and it will save Dani a wasted trip. She is grabbing her purse out of Dani's car."

I was struggling already with not getting an erection when they were all just standing in the parking lot, and now one of them is going to ride with us... what have I gotten myself into. Sandy walks back to my truck, climbs right in like nothing is unusual at all. A little small talk on the way, and Christy says multiple times, slurring, "I can't believe you're naked".

She totally shocked me by reaching over and started playing with my cock while her friend was sitting right there in the truck with us. I'm pretty sure that Sandy did not ever really "look" at me. I joked and made a comment that, "naked taxi service costs extra you know"... all while slowly being stroked into a rock hard state by my hot wife.

After dropping off her friend, I had planned on taking the back roads home. We had not even gotten out of the driveway when my wife unbuckled and crawled across the console and started sucking my hard cock while I drove. I made it about 3 miles... had to stop.

She had me so worked up that I was having a hard time staying on the road. I knew that Christy was REALLY drunk, because that is basically the ONLY time she gets frisky. She was using her hand in combination with her wet warm mouth, and I blew a huge load after about 30 seconds of stopping the truck right on the shoulder of the road.

She swallowed it ALL, I couldn't believe it... she never swallows. It was euphoric and I was stone sober. She looked me deep in the eyes and said... "You're a dumbass, lol. I can't believe you're naked," then proceeded to deep kiss me.

Passionately and loving, sharing with me the taste of what she had just swallowed. I was NOT offended, in fact, my erection never really went down for the remainder of the drive home. Was my nakedness in front of her friends to blame for her friskiness, or was it just the alcohol... I did not know the answer, I just knew that it was an awesome experience.

It was late the next day when we finally had a chance to discuss the previous night. Christy assured me that she wasn't mad, and commented that "it had been quite some time since she had seen me that worked up". I confessed the whole story and told her that just didn't want to go in and have a drink, so I improvised and got naked. She kissed me and told me she loved me.

We talked again about our lack of a good sex life and she confessed that she knew sex was important to me and she was really trying to do better. I know things have been really hard for her, physically, and emotionally, and try as I might to console her, and reassure her that I'm not going anywhere, I think she still dwells on that thought.

She has never been one to be turned on by nudity of the opposite sex. Several times in our past she's been extremely turned on by other girls, but not so much by other guys. I know she does not understand why it excites me to be naked in front of other people / girls, but she does not judge me for it or think less of me.

Many times in the past we have played betting games, she would be certain about something, I would be certain about something else and I would say, "Bet! Put your money where your mouth is". I started a little joke between us one night saying, "I'll bet you $50 to a blowjob".

No matter how confident she was on her winning of the bet, she never would take me up on that. But she would bet little stuff like back rubs, foot massages, choice of dinner, etc. So she really shocked me a few weeks back, on a normal Monday night, we got into a discussion about a family vacation... Soon we were arguing about what year we took a certain vacation. I told her we went to Arkansas in 2015, she told me we went to St Louis in 2015, we were both sure.

She sticks her hand out and says, "I'll bet you"

I stuck my hand out, smiled and said, "okay you're on what are we betting 50 bucks to a blowjob?"

She pauses for a second - "no, something more."

Now she had my interest peaked, and I almost backed out of the bet completely, but I asked, "what exactly do you have in mind?"

"How about the loser has to be a servant for a day, and do whatever the winner says starting Saturday."

Without hesitation, "you're on..."

I knew that both of my boys were going to be gone on overnight Saturday to some friends, and I just knew that I was going to have a whole day of hot sex in every position imaginable. We have a rule at our house, if you make a bet, you don't back out. Well what I didn't know was that the day before our bet, a Facebook memory scrolled across her account saying, "here is a memory of your St Louis trip from 2015". How can I argue with pictures... a picture is worth a thousand words.

Defeated and deflated, I asked her, "So what do I have to do?"

"I will tell you on Saturday, you don't need to know that right now."

It was Thursday mid-morning when Christy texted me.

"Hey the girls want to meet for a therapy session (which means go to the Mexican restaurant, have a few drinks, and chat), tonight do we have anything going?"

These are the same girls she always goes out with...I reply, "no, that's fine go have fun."

Little did I know that the girl's therapy session's main topic that night would be about the bet she had won, and what was going to happen to me on Saturday. Apparently they had quite a time talking about it, and they gave her a long list of ideas to "torture" me. Damn, I guess girls don't keep anything private. When she got back Thursday night after having a few drinks and a few laughs, as she walked in the door, she had a mischievous grin on her face.

"What are you grinning for?"

Smirking, she replies, "oh, I just heard something funny on the radio right before I came in."

I kind of gave her my questioning raised eyebrow look and she shrugged her shoulders and said, "what?"

I said, "nothing," and I just let it drop.

It had been almost 2 weeks since my last orgasm, and I was looking forward to the kids being gone Saturday so that we could share some 'skin' time. Saturday rolls around and about 11:00 in the morning both of the kids leave the house and say they'll be back Sunday afternoon. They had no sooner left the driveway when Christy grabbed me by the hand, and said, "come on let's go take a shower."

She led me to the master bath where we have a double-headed shower, and I was thinking that it was perfect timing, because my balls were starting to ache as they were really backed up. We don't take a lot of showers together, and more often than not, if we shower together, we end up having sex. I could not have been more wrong that day.

I wrapped my arms around her and started caressing her breasts and she said "back off mister, you're on the clock as of right now you belong to me and you have to do exactly what I say, no questions asked!" She handed me her scrunchie and said "Wash Me like a queen that you will be worshiping later," and laughed...

Immediately I had a raging hard on. She knows that it drives me nuts when she talks dirty to me, and very rarely does she talk dirty to me. After shampooing her hair, giving her a scalp massage, and cleaning every nook and cranny of her body, she asks me to hand her her razor and shaving cream. She eyes my hard cock and asks..."why are you still hard, I told you you aren't getting any?"

She reached over and turned my shower knob almost all the way to cold and told me to stand underneath my own faucet while she shaves. This was very cruel and I was not expecting that. I protested.

"No way the water's freezing."

She put her hands on her hips and she cocked her head sideways and she said, "a bet, is a bet Mister! Now do as you're told."

When she had finished shaving to the point that she is silky smooth - EVERYWHERE, she turned her and my water off.

frisky50
frisky50
23 Followers