From Obsession to Redemption Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taken to her seat, she could still hear the crowd screaming outside and assumed the stars of the film were arriving. All around her, she spotted celebrities and amused herself by picking out some of her favorites. Eventually the lights dimmed and the movie's haunting theme music began. She was momentarily distracted as some late arrival settled in the seat behind her, but managed to catch the title of the movie as "Love Endures" and that the star of the movie was John Stone. She'd heard that name somewhere before as an up and comer on the entertainment scene but she'd never been one to watch celebrity news shows. As the opening credits continued, she saw his name again as the writer and also executive producer. Klaus' name never appeared. My God, would he have gone to such expense for her to see him in a bit part?

She continued to watch the opening scene unfold, a tall man in the distance walking towards the camera in a long duster coat. As he came nearer, she was amazed to see it was Klaus. Sure, he had aged a bit, but it seemed all for the better. He opened his mouth to speak and stopped Callie's heart cold. It was Klaus' face all right, but that was Jack's voice coming out of it. Her Jack. Her Jack was John Stone and John Stone was Klaus.

She continued watching the film with half her senses, her brain whirling and connecting all the puzzle pieces. She paid enough attention to the plot to notice that it was indeed a sweet but dramatic love story. It seemed as though there were facets of her personality reflected in the heroine, but she thought that might be her imagination. The ending of the film contained an unexpected twist and left the viewer with no concrete conclusion as to the fate of the lovers. Clearly, there would be demand for a sequel, as the audience burst into applause.

As the lights came up, a hand gently touched her shoulder. She turned to face Klaus sitting behind her with an expectant look on his face and his heart in his throat.

"Well, Callie, my love. Will there be a happy ending? Will there be a part two?"

The woman of his dreams smiled, and right before she kissed him, said "Don't you think we should give the audience what they want?"

The critics agreed.

12