All Comments on 'From One Sister to Another Ch. 01'

by writer4hire69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CindysBobCindysBobalmost 4 years ago
a nifty bit of erotica

I really enjoyed your story...of someone finding out that they are a "watcher" but not yet realizing that the ground has shifted beneath them forever. You have a nice style and you pace it well.

Thank you for writing this short, very hot story. As with all good erotic writing, I give you my highest compliment...it brought the cock right out of my pants.

Best,

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Touched me

It touched me so much I had to touch myself ! That was a hot little number ! I’ll give it one cock up , twice !!! lol

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 3 years ago

Very well written story. I have this very same fantasy. I missed one chance many years ago and I still regret it to this day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
100%

Loved this. It’s like you wrote this specifically for me & my biggest kink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep Going

Great buildup, alternating a slow burn and very hot sex. The character work is fantastic, it’s a believable process of getting everyone to the next step they take, and the one after that. I’m looking forward to Maddie encouraging her sister and boyfriend to get even wilder. This goes on my list to regularly check for updates!

writer4hire69writer4hire69over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback!

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm so glad everyone is enjoying this story so much... and that other people have shared this fantasy and kink. The positive response has been very encouraging, and I'm looking forward to sharing more of this story with you all.

I have more chapters planned, so this story will continue, but before that, I have one new story to add to my page and will be adding a new chapter to one of my other stories.

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Loved this erotic adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a nice piece of work. Would be keen on a follow up, if you have anything planned. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no reason for this not to be a sequel to the sister’s other story. Everything fits, it would be a natural progression, and I really want to read more of this series.

Holy shot that was hot! The beauty of it is, that the girls’ mutual sexual compatibility only works so long as neither knows the truth about what gets the other one off. This story is brilliant and I really hope you revisit it again.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriter4hire69@writer4hire69
I’m just a wannabe writer sharing their sometimes strange fetishes and stories with the world. I’m always excited to talk about ideas for my characters and stories and very much welcome feedback and comments! Hope you all enjoy my debaucherous tales. Comments and feedback ...