From One Sister to Another Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie let out a long and passionate moan around Kyle's cock, her panties flooding with her juices as a small orgasm rushed through her, without her even touching herself. The vibrations pushed Kyle over the edge, but instead of Maddie's fantasy becoming reality, he balled the sheets tighter into his fist and bucked his hips, jerking with every spurt of gooey cum into Maddie's mouth.

The moment he started cumming, Maddie stopped her bobbing, allowing his thick spunk to flood and fill her orifice. Her hand helped stabilized his sporadic thrusts, keeping him from burying himself deeper into her, until they slowed and eventually stopped, Kyle lying still except for his heaving chest. She gently slid her lips off his deflating cock.

Sitting back on her haunches, she held his cum in her mouth, wondering where she should spit it, before thinking, "What would Tiffany do?" Maddie's throat bobbed up and down as she swallowed.

She left Kyle to recuperate and returned to the dresser, slipping into her waiting sleep shorts and tank top. Maddie felt thoroughly satisfied, despite the impetus for that satisfaction being somewhat unusual. From the looks of it, Kyle also felt equally fulfilled. She made her way back to the bed, crawling onto it from the foot of the mattress, right next to Kyle's resting form. He smiled at her with lidded eyes as she slinked past him and then flopped down onto her pillow, closing her eyes with a wistful sigh. The creak of the mattress signaled Kyle finally reenergizing enough to rise and pull on his pajama pants before he returned to the bed and plonked down next to her.

"That was amazing," he murmured, still the slightest bit of our breath. "What brought that on?"

Maddie didn't answer. Mainly because she could barely explain it to herself much less her boyfriend. Instead, she snuggled against him and made a few cute sleepy sounds. Either it worked or Kyle was too tired and content to press the issue. Shortly after, they both passed out.

When Maddie awoke the next morning, she was alone. She stretched across the mattress, extending out her fit sexy body before sitting up and scanning around the room. Kyle wasn't in their bathroom, so she assumed he must be downstairs already. She hopped out of bed but paused before grabbing the handle to the bedroom door, something in her head, a lingering remnant from yesterday's strange series of fortunate events, stopping her from just yanking it open and exiting. Instead, she slowly and carefully turned the knob, and cautiously stepped into the hallway. Hushed voices emanated from downstairs. Maddie crept further up the hall and closer to the banister until she could hear Kyle and Tiffany more clearly.

"—sorry, but we can't," she heard Kyle say. "Yesterday was, well, mind-blowingly incredible but..."

"So, that's it then?" Tiffany said, her voice rising slightly. "She sucks your dick once and already it's better than what we did yesterday?"

"That's not it and you know it. She's my girlfriend... your sister. It's not right to continue this."

"I should have known." Tiffany's voice turned a little dejected. "Hook up with me once and then just break it off. Use the less attractive sister for sex while waiting out for the hotter one."

"Come on, that's not—"

"Forget it," Tiffany said, cutting him off. "Coffee is ready."

As they grew silent, Maddie backed away, sneaking back toward her room. Her eavesdropping left her torn. Sure her boyfriend already cheated, but he seemed to regret it at the very least. Or was it because she went down on him last night that he regretted it? Her at long last making steps in their relationship showing him that she would eventually come around to finally spreading her own legs for him. Then of course there was Tiffany. Her sister seemed genuinely hurt by Kyle's rejection, him doing so seemingly confirming her own insecurities about her attractiveness. Insecurities caused by Maddie herself. Maybe Tiffany seducing Kyle made her feel better about herself, Maddie theorized. If she was able to entice her sister's boyfriend, able to take that away from her, it improved her own self-image.

But the part of it all that left Maddie reeling the most was how much all of it turned her on. How much she enjoyed the idea of Tiffany and Kyle together, how badly she wanted to see them together. It was a lot to take in and process, and she had no explanation or understanding of it. But it wasn't something she was going to figure out standing in that hallway.

Grabbing the bedroom doorknob, she noisily yanked it open and then shut it again before making her way downstairs.

The rest of the morning and afternoon passed by rather quickly. Everyone naturally slipped back into their usual routine. Kyle and Maddie only had two classes that day while Tiffany's day was a little more stacked, and their schedules mostly left them as passing ships until late afternoon. They all had an hour together when Kyle and Maddie finished for the day and before Tiffany left for her last class. However, unlike every previous time they hung out together, Maddie could tell something was off with Tiffany. She seemed more distant and even left early, saying she wanted to stop by the Union before her class started.

Shortly after her sister left, Maddie was throwing some laundry into the wash when Kyle came up behind her, placing his hands on her waist and giving her a kiss on the neck.

"Well, hello there," she said, slamming the washer door shut and hitting the cycle button. She spun around in his arms and he leaned forward to kiss her. Pushing up against her, their tongues entwined. Groins pressed together, he trapped her body between the churning washer and himself. The vibrations from the machine against her ass ran through her and into his crotch, raising his cock in his sweats, and they moaned into each other's mouths. Finally breaking apart to catch their breaths, Maddie said, "Someone's excited."

"Well, we had a little time before Tiffany gets back, and I was thinking about last night, and was wondering if maybe we could... have a repeat?"

Maddie was thinking about last night as well, but unlike Kyle, she was also thinking about the conversation she overheard this morning. She felt sure that a big reason Kyle ended things with Tiffany was because of Maddie's impulse decision to go down on him, and because of that, her sister spent the entire day clearly feeling pretty awful. It made Maddie feel guilty knowing that she was the reason for some of her sister's self-image issues—both due to her superior attractiveness and now, as weird as it sounded, because she stopped her boyfriend from hooking up with her. Maddie still wasn't sure what she was going to do about all these complicated feelings when she suddenly said, "Sorry, I just don't know if it was really my thing, you know? I'm glad we tried it, but I don't know if it's something I'd enjoy doing too often."

"Oh, uh, sure," Kyle stammered, the shock and disappointment obvious, despite him trying to hide it. He pulled back from her, looking away and running his hand on the back of his neck. "That's fine. I totally get it."

It wasn't a complete lie. Maddie didn't enjoy the act of going down on Kyle in itself. It was just an outlet for her sexual energy, built up over witnessing Kyle and her sister's forbidden, insanely erotic tryst. She didn't know why she felt this way—why she failed to find excitement in doing things with her boyfriend but found immense arousal in seeing him involved with another person, specifically her sister—but it was the way she felt, there was no denying it. So maybe, just maybe she could please two birds with one cock. Help her sister feel better about herself while getting her own rocks off.

"Speaking of last night though," Maddie said as they headed back into the living room, "there was something else I was thinking about."

"Yeah?"

"I noticed Tiffany seemed really down today." She tried to make it sound casual, innocent, but she noticed the subtle sign of guilt in the quick sideways dart of Kyle's eyes. "I was hoping maybe you could do some of what we were talking about? Compliment her, maybe just, I don't know be around her? And I guess, yeah, be a little flirty."

"Um, yeah. If you think that'll help, of course. I can do that."

"Great!" Maddie thought about leaning in for a kiss but decided against it. "I appreciate you doing this. Making my sister feel good... about herself. I think it'll really help."

Despite the request, Kyle did take the slightest bit of nudging when Tiffany returned home, literally. After Tiffany walked through the door, Maddie had to jab him with her elbow, give him a pointed look, and nod toward her sister before it clicked and Kyle said brightly, "Hey, Tiffany! Welcome back."

For a moment, Tiffany was taken back, surprised at Kyle's overt friendliness, but then she recovered and returned his greeting. "Hey Kyle. Maddie. Gimme a second and I can help get dinner started."

"You know what?" Maddie said, hopping off the couch. "Why don't you guys relax tonight and let me handle dinner?"

"Are you sure?" Tiffany asked. "Not that I'm going to complain but..."

"Yeah. My treat tonight. You guys can make it up to me another time."

"Thanks, sis. That's... really nice of you."

Giving Kyle another pointed look, Maddie went into the kitchen to start whipping up dinner, looking back before she disappeared around the corner to see Kyle motioning for Tiffany to sit next to him on the loveseat. Maddie bit her lip in excitement. She clamored around as best she could, trying to be somewhat loud in order to make them believe she couldn't hear what they were saying in the living room, but she was purposefully listening, even going so far as to brace against the wall like a covert agent while the water was running to try and peek in on them.

"You look really... nice," Kyle said, his eyes darting toward the kitchen. "Great, actually. You look really great."

"Thanks," Tiffany said, fiddling with her hem. She wore a flowy multicolored semi-see-through top, her nude colored bra visible underneath to anyone that really paid attention, as well as the pale expanse of her long torso. A pair of tight jeans completed the ensemble. "After this morning, I actually wore it to try and get your attention. But with Maddie around—"

"Oh, you got my attention," Kyle said with a smile, which dropped away after a beat. "About this morning... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so dismissive of your feelings. We can't keep doing what we did, but... I like being around you, and you're Maddie's sister. I want us to continue being cool with each other, you know?"

"Yeah, I understand. I want us to be cool with each other, too. Even if we can't be hot with each other."

They both laughed, and Maddie heard movement on the couch followed by a bit of silence. She had wanted to rush over to look but the sautéing garlic and onions kept her. By the time she got to peer around the corner, they were just pulling away from each other. She didn't know if they had been hugging or making out, but she knew which one made her heartbeat speed up.

"Also, this isn't about 'hotter' sister or any of that shit," Kyle said after a moment of silence. "You're fucking hot. Believe me, I know. Just thinking about your body..." In that pause, they stared at each other lustfully. Tiffany did look good in her outfit, but she was one of those girls that just looked so much hotter naked, and Maddie knew all of them in that moment were picturing a naked Tiffany bouncing of top of Kyle, legs spread wide around his waist. Considering the affect it was having on Maddie, she could only imagine what it was doing to her boyfriend, who subtly adjusted his position. Maddie imagined him lunging toward her sister, ripping Tiffany's jeans and panties off and shoving himself into her right there on that couch. The oven beeped and Maddie darted away just as Kyle said, "We should probably watch some TV or something."

Seconds later, they turned on the TV, and despite Maddie's best efforts, sidelined by the increasing needs of dinner, she was unable to hear or see anything else that happened.

The rest of the night was the opposite of earlier in the day. Everyone was back to normal and if anything, Kyle and Tiffany were even better than usual. Maddie kept giving her boyfriend appreciative glances, almost encouraging him to go the extra mile with her sister in terms of flirting and friendliness. And if Tiffany noticed anything, there was zero indication. Once dinner was done, they went back to watching TV, this time with Maddie taking Tiffany's spot on the loveseat. However, she wasn't going to be there for long. Maddie had a plan in mind, and she hoped it paid off.

"Oh man, I'm tired," Maddie said with an exaggerated yawn. "I might retire early tonight. I'm beat."

"Okay, sure," Kyle said, about to get up before Maddie held out a hand to stop him.

"It's okay. You don't have to go to sleep early on my behalf. You can keep watching with Tiffany. Just come on up when you're done." She let out another extended yawn. "I'll be out though. Night."

They both told her goodnight and Maddie headed up to her room, trying her best not to bolt up the stairs in anticipation. She quickly changed into her tank top but abandoned the bottoms, leaving her lower half covered only by a pair of lace panties. Pressing down on the mattress to make it sound like she was climbing onto it, Maddie instead waited by the side of the bed. Those twenty minutes were the most excruciating twenty minutes of her life. She wanted to give them enough time but hoped that she didn't give them too much time and miss anything that might happen. Finally, the wait over, Maddie again snuck out of her room and quietly crept back toward the spot in the hall from this morning where she could clearly see into the living room.

Peeking over the edge, Maddie nearly moaned out loud in orgasmic bliss.

There, in the dim light of the TV, Kyle sat alone in the loveseat, sweats down around his ankles and one hand curled into Tiffany's dark hair as he guided her head up and down in his lap.

Tiffany knelt on the floor between his legs, still clothed. Her hands gripped the sides of his thighs and her lips were wrapped around the width of his cock as they rhythmically slid across its length. Listening closely, Maddie swore she heard the wet shlk shlking sounds of her sister's mouth engulfing her boyfriend's cock again and again, or it could have just as easily been the sound of her own wet lips as her fingers rapid rubbed across her folds and strummed her clit. Tiffany took Kyle's cock much deeper than Maddie had as well. Where Maddie only managed to take in a couple inches, Tiffany's downward plunges nearly took her all the way to the base of his shaft. Maddie longed to be right there next to them so she could see her sister's long neck up close, widening with her every descent onto her boyfriend's dick.

"Hhunnnghh," Tiffany panted, lifting her mouth off Kyle's prick so she could catch her breath. She took deep, rapid gulps, her face only an inch above Kyle's spit slick head.

Maddie slowed down the pumping of her fingers inside of her already drenched panties, using the break in the action to give herself a moment to back away from the edge of her climax. She was so close already. Just the mere sight of her sister sucking Kyle off nearly making her explode instantaneously. She wanted to run back to get her phone and attempt to record this, but she knew the risk was too high. Instead, she'd have to engrain every moment into her memory: Tiffany's gaze locked and focused directly on Kyle's impressive member, eyes just the slightest bit crossed due to her lack of glasses; her back straight and at an angle, putting her face directly in line with the tip of his cock; the slightest bit of spit and saliva dripping from her plump bottom lip.

"Am I better than her at this?" Tiffany asked between gasps, giving a lick to her lips and a few long slow bobs up and down his shaft before pulling away again. Kyle groaned in response, trying to tug her face back onto him, but she resisted slightly. Finally she relented, allowing him to lead her back down after whispering breathily, "Tell me."

"Tell her, Kyle," Maddie hissed quietly, her hand again moving at a frenzied pace. She let out little gasps as she concentrated her stroking on her clit. "Tell her how much hotter her mouth is on your cock. Fuck!"

"You really are," Kyle growled at last. Tiffany whimpered happily in response, her bouncing head picking up speed. "Shit! Your mouth feels so fucking good, and you take me so much deeper and rougher than she can. Oh god!"

With every word out of Kyle's mouth, Tiffany pistoned her head faster and deeper onto him, fucking her face with his cock. Maddie was completely enthralled and insanely aroused by her sister's skill and ability. It was like she wasn't even giving him a blowjob; she was humping him with her face. A steady stream of passionate and joyful "mmph mmph mmphs" emanated from her filled throat, accompanied by constant slurps and gurgles that there was no question Maddie heard.

Maddie was right there, ready for release when Kyle said, "I've always thought... your face... was cuter than hers... Unnngghh! Tiffany!"

Just as Maddie's orgasm hit, Kyle tightened his grip on her sister's head and came hard, pulsing his thick, heavy load straight into her throat and toward her stomach.

Maddie was right. Her sister swallowed.

Maddie clamped her free hand tightly over her nose and mouth, stifling her screams of ecstasy as she erupted into an orgasm. She arched her back, thrusting her hips into the air in fits and jerks, stiffening and twitching as she experienced arguably the biggest climax of her life, her cunt clenching and spasming. Eventually, the wave passed, and she lowered her ass and hips back onto the floor, her hand dropping away from her face to allow her to breathe. As she lay there, chest rising and falling, her mind a mush, she only had one thought: she was going to cum a lot to the sound of her boyfriend moaning her sister's name.

Forcing herself to move before it was too late, Maddie practically crawled her way back to her bedroom before sneaking back in and carefully wriggling into bed, making sure to nab her pajama shorts on the way. True to her promise, by the time Kyle made it to their room, she was already unconscious.

12