All Comments on 'From Out of Nowhere Ch. 01'

by monkeyfish

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 3 years ago

This is getting interesting and my cock is definitely getting stiff. So looking forward to seeing how things develop, although I'l pretty sure that these two are going to be having some very steamy action together!

I'm enjoying your writing and like it that you're taking your time to set the scene.

GybbsGybbsalmost 3 years ago

This story, and its author, deserve our attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great! Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very interesting...

monkeyfishmonkeyfishalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I dunno if anyone ever returns to a comment section here but hey, thanks fellas. I appreciate the optimism (and your kind reviews letting me briefly crack the top fifty in the 30-days gay top list!), as it has encouraged me to get the second part to already halfway-ish done. I hope you're as receptive to the next chapter as this one, since it doesn't veer straight (heh) into depravity or decadence, the hypno and voyeur stuff here is kinda the gateway kinks that lead to introspection and compatibility. But don't worry! There will be bodily fluids!

BicowboyDFW1981BicowboyDFW1981almost 3 years ago

I love this story. I read your comment and I love that you're taking the time to build up the sexual chemistry and tension. It's sexy AF. Definitely ready for Pt 2

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

Here's a comment so you don't wither into nothing. Better update

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeyfish@monkeyfish
"From Out of Nowhere Ch. 03" at 9k words. Maybe 33% done, which I know is rather horrible speed given how long it's been BUT I am working on it more diligently. I not only want to nail the fun parts but also avoid all the really bad grammatical goofs my "latest" story had, so ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES