From Out of Nowhere Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later Ryan put his idea into motion. After a week of living together, he had become familiar with Jess' habits, including his masturbation schedule. He claimed the shower, started the water, waited several minutes and quietly walked down the hallway. He had purposefully left the clean towels in his room, creating an excuse if he was noticed.

Jess' door was closed but ajar, as some long-ago tenant had kicked it open and tore the frame out of the other end. As quietly as possible, he crept to the doorway and held his ear to the opening.

The faint but unmistakable sound of techno steadily drifted from the doorway, as well as constantly cutting sound clips of women moaning, sucking and gagging. Above that, more women were spliced in, talking almost nonstop.

"Oh god I love your hard cock in my mouth."

"Give me your cum baby."

"Mmm, give me your hot cum all over my face."

Ryan was terrified of being noticed but hard as a rock and unable to pull away. Just as he willed his hand from stroking himself right there in the hallway, he heard it: a small masculine moan much closer sounding than the computer's speakers. Barely ten feet from the door, Jess was jerking off. The multiple women in the video, meanwhile, had changed things up a bit.

"You love that big hard cock," an older woman declared.

"Oh," Jess gasped softly.

"You want that hot semen all over your pretty little face."

"Mmff."

"You can't wait to taste that salty load on your lips."

"Mm."

"You need that throbbing cock right now."

"Ah."

"You're ready for a mouth full of cum, baby."

"Fuck."

Upon hearing Jess curse for the first time, while jerking off no less, Ryan's willpower faltered. He reached into his baggy shorts and stroked as fast as he could. He didn't care at all what the woman in the video was saying, only the effect it was having on his young attractive roommate.

"Beg him for that big load," the woman demanded.

Jess made no reply, but his breathing had become more erratic, his moans consistently growing louder.

"Moan like a slut when you feed on his big cock."

"Fuck..."

"Let him fill your mouth with hot cum."

"Ah..."

"Take it all, you little cum slut."

"Oh..."

"Swallow his sperm like a good whore."

"Ohfuck..."

"Feel his white cream slide down your throat."

"Yes..."

"You love hot salty cum all over your whore face."

"Ffuh..."

"You want a hard cock fucking your face right now."

"Uh..."

"You want to cum while he drains his balls all over your body."

"Um..."

"You want to wipe that sticky load all over your whore face."

"Fuck..."

"Do it you little cum whore."

"Yes..."

"Look at his big throbbing dick and cum on yourself."

"Yeah..."

"Cum, you little cock slut."

"Fucking...fuck...Nnnff!"

Ryan backed away quickly, still hard and seconds from blowing his load all over the door. He returned to the bathroom, immediately removed his shorts and hopped into the shower to finish. In seconds he was grunting as gusher after gusher of cum spewed from his aching cock, it what actually WAS the hardest orgasm of his life. For several minutes all he could do was lean against the shower wall, the increasingly colder water bouncing off his body, and catch his breath.

***

The following day, feeling a little skeeved by his behavior the night before, Ryan once again drove Jess around town to gather his painting supplies, and buy some new stuff along the way. The night before, Jess had acted a little stiff when the two of them spoke after the little event, but the morning brought about the same slightly bashful roomie he'd come to recognize.

"So where to next?" Ryan asked.

"What do you mean? We got everything, I think," Jess answered.

"No, I mean do you want to try painting something at the park or finding a statue...?"

"Oh!" Jess realized. "Um, it's okay, I can load up something on my computer."

"If you say so," Ryan shrugged. "But I'm still ordering food somewhere. Only so many times I can make spaghetti, eggs and frozen pizza a week."

Jess laughed and nodded, so they hit the nearest chicken place and ordered at the drive through. Things were going fine, with Ryan jokingly offering himself as a nude model and Jess's smile brightening his day when a voice at the pay window said "Oh my god it's you."

Ryan turned. Handling the checkout, the sack of food in her hand a look of disdain on her face, was...he wanted to see Rachel? Raquel? There was a significant difference between those names, seems like he would remember.

"Ra-"

"Jessica, you asshole!" she whispered furiously. Pissed or not, she probably still had a supervisor within earshot. "Everyone's wondering where you slunk off to, you know."

"Oh I'm still aro-"

"Like I give a shit," she said, swinging the food at his window haphazardly. It bounced off the edge and landed in his lap, not spilling but certainly rattling the gravy loose somewhere in the sack. While distracted with the main course, Jessica wadded up some napkins, already wet with some greasy liquid, and chucked it at his face.

"Don't you fucking dare," she whispered, then rose her voice to a false upbeat tone, finished with "Come again!" and slammed the little food window shut.

There was an awkward silence as Jess gently took the bag to clean up what he could and Ryan turned off to the hit the intersection light.

"Long story," was all Ryan could explain.

"Not my business," was all Jess added.

The two waited at the light for several uncomfortable seconds. Finally, as it turned green and they were free to head home, Ryan added "Shit, I gotta go back and get our drinks."

"Fuuuck that!" Jess laughed, cursing in front of him for (what he probably thought) was the first time. "She'll have a pile of dead flies waiting for you next time."

They both cracked up, and Ryan sped the car home with Jess' sweet laughter in his ears and the smell of sweet chicken in his nose.

***

The weekend had come, and it was time to fully unload Ryan's actual furniture. It didn't amount to much, just a cheap sofa, a sturdy dining table and some wooden chairs that weren't designed for backyard lounging. The table and chairs were no problem. The sofa, a hulking mass of heavy wood and thick cushions, was being a bitch when it came to sliding through the front door.

"Come...on...you...fucking...gah!" Ryan gasped, lowering it to the busted old skateboard on the floor. Still outside along with the bulk of the sofa, Jess after gave up trying to shove it through.

"Should we switch again?" Jess heaved, his head barely peeping above the cushioning caught in the doorway.

"We'll both try pushing," Ryan sighed, and climbed through the window to join him. He briefly admired Jess leaning heavily against the sofa in exhaustion, wearing a tight ragged shirt and cutoff jeans partially revealing his creamy pale thighs. But now was not the time for ogling. If they didn't get this bastard inside soon, they'd be inviting every moth, wasp and fly into their humble abode for the night.

"Sorry I'm not much help with this," Jess offered.

"Nah you're fine," Ryan said. "We're almost there. Just gotta lift and tilt it so the big poofy part goes through then it should be no problem. Ready?"

"We got this."

They lined up side by side, Ryan on the heavier end with the backing. He did most of the work when it came to lifting it at just the right angle. With the sofa balanced just so, he grunted "Go!" and they both pushed as hard as they could.

Ryan felt the sofa give just the tiniest bit. Encouraged, both continued to shove, Ryan with the steady force, Jess backing away just a bit and hitting it forward with what little momentum his weight could produce. His repeated little gasps as he struck the sofa, so close to Ryan's head, reminded him of the one certain night, and felt himself growing hard despite the task at hand.

At long last they managed to crush to cushioning through the doorway, and with a sudden lurch it rolled into the living room on the old skateboard as they tiredly cheered and set it on the floor properly.

They staggered to its front, too weary to pay attention to each other, and both tried to collapse on the middle cushion at the same time. Ryan landed first, while Jess tried to change course at the last second and managed to just avoid landing on him. He still fell hard against his side, with one smooth leg nearly on his lap and Ryan's arm caught behind his back. More than that, Ryan's hand was basically cupping the denim across Jess' tight warm ass, though perhaps the sofa's heavy padding made it unnoticeable.

"Sorry," Jess gasped.

"Always apologizing," Ryan noticed with a laughing sigh.

"...Sorry." Jess said again, and they both laughed.

"Seriously though," Ryan began, "you helped a lot."

"Well," Jess sighed, "you helped me first. I don't think many landlords or roommates would give a jobless kid a chance."

"Oh please, you showing up saved me from talking to who knows how many weird-ass people."

Ryan looked at Jess until he smirked and tilted his head. He had a feeling the kid wasn't used to compliments, or finding himself beneficial to others. Ryan meanwhile had rarely spent more time essentially cuddled up next to someone, outside of the pillow talk after a conquest.

"Go clean up," Ryan suggested, nodding towards the bathroom. "I'm not even sure I can stand yet."

Jess looked as though he was considering it but shook his head, still making no move to uproot himself from Ryan's intensely tempted hand. The smell of sweat and teenage hormones wafting off of him was indescribably pleasant. "You did all the lifting."

"Very true, and I'll use all the hot water. You can be in and out."

"Well if you're sure..." he said. He made to stand, briefly grinding his ass harder into Ryan's palm, and this time there was no restraining himself. As Jess rose, Ryan's hand rose with him, maintaining contact for just a split second longer, then ever so slightly squeezed the soft flesh before pulling away.

Whether Jess' light blush and first few staggering steps were from the gentle grope or his initial close contact Ryan wasn't sure, but even with the light touch he used, he couldn't imagine it went unnoticed. He examined his hand, which still had some light imprints from the jean stitching, wondering how things would play out even if the interest was mutual. Did Ryan really want to have sex with the kid? Was there any basis for an actual relationship? Would he just go back to his infidelity days soon after?

He had no clue, and considering the very real possibility of blowing up half of the rent revenue if he continued down this path, he decided it wasn't worth the risk. At some point he would become an eligible bachelor again. In the meantime he would do his best to curb the urges pertaining to checking out a teenage guy.

He stood, which took longer than usual as his back was suddenly feeling worse, adjusted the jeans of his crotch to make room for his partial erection and headed for his room. Before he could reach it, there was a quick double tap on the bathroom door before Jess poked his head through and found him.

"U-um, do you still have some clean towels in your room?" he asked.

"Sure, just a sec," Ryan said. He painfully lumbered to the hamper, found a few fresh but unfolded towels and returned to the bathroom. When he knocked, the door crept open and Jess' hand snaked out.

In his shyness Jess had turned his body away from the door to snake his arm through the opening. In his youth he had forgotten about the large mirror above the sink, reflecting an unobstructed view of his unclothed backside. His back was flawlessly pale and smooth, the sharp edges of his shoulder blades poking through. His hips tapered to an almost feminine figure before widening again at the small but bubbly ass Ryan had fondled earlier. His thighs, while lean, were not entirely without meat he wouldn't mind digging his fingers into as well.

With a trembling hand Ryan delivered the towels, and his brief view was gone. He still didn't know how he should feel about Jess, how it would even work out between the two of them, if the feeling was even possible of being mutual. At the moment, all he knew was he wanted to bust his nut to the blessing he just received.

Temporarily overcoming his lower back pain, he hurried into his room, threw his sweaty shirt aside, chose a sacrificial towel and fell to the bed, his legs shaking the jeans and underwear to the floor. With a dollop of cheap lotion from the bedside table, he took his cock with both hands and pleasured himself with all the intensity he could muster.

He ran the image through his head, groaning, thrusting his painfully hard cock into his massaging fists. He imagined groping Jess' smooth, naked ass with full force, bending him over and caressing those narrow hips with both hands.

"Ah fuck," he whispered, getting closer. He wanted to turn Jess around, wanted to run his hands down that hairless flat stomach, wanted to put him on his knees where he would look up, mouth open, ready to accept Ryan's eager cock in his pretty little mouth.

"Fuck yes."

He wanted to feel Jess' slender hands pump his cock, his tongue coaxing him with slow circles over his head, his excited moans gently vibrating his sensitive head until...

"Oh Jess," he muttered, terrified and excited over saying it out loud. His hands moved faster still. "Ah Jess...do it...do it...fuck...cumming...Jess...oh Jess!"

His hips bucked wildly. He didn't even try to catch anything in the towel, only grunted, over and over, as his cock pulsed warm sticky cum all over his fingers, his bush, around his balls and probably soaking through the sheets to stain the bed.

When Ryan could finally think clearly, first he muttered a brief prayer of thanks for Jess still being in the shower, since he had been in such a stupid rush his door was wide open.

With that done, he toweled himself off as best he could, chucked the mess into the corner wash pile, and prepared for a deep sleep. He'd just drained himself, in every sense of the word, with an attraction he would have found impossible weeks ago

***

The following morning, as Ryan rubbed the sleep from his eyes and thought about the situation at hand, two things became very apparent. First of all, there was no getting around the fact that he now found himself lusting after another man. Not only that, but thirsty for Jess in a way he hadn't felt since his early adolescent years spent learning the ropes of attraction. He still admired women all the time, still grew hard watching regular porn, still found every gay video he'd seen so far completely unappealing, and was still unsure if he would or could maintain a serious relationship or even a mutual sexual event with him should such a moment present itself. Yet despite all of that and his earlier, valid concerns, he would eventually take the risk of blowing up his decent living situation to obtain...something he wasn't sure of yet.

But for the immediate future, the real issue at hand was Ryan's second realization, which was that his back had gone out completely sometime in the night, and there was little chance of leaving his cum-stained bed without assistance or shrieking like he was being axe murdered. Should Jess walk in and flip on the lights, he would be treated to Ryan sprawled across the bed, with nothing but a very thin, crusty sheet barely concealing his piss hard-on.

"Just had to get the fucking sofa," he muttered through clinched teeth. Like a hapless turtle he tried rocking to his side, keeping his spine as straight as possible, rolling until he reached the edge. With his feet sort of on the ground and an agonizing pushup, he managed to stand himself like a well-balanced plank, his brow already breaking out in a flushed sweat. He was upright at least, though how he was going to put on any clothes, he had no idea.

"Oh you're awake?," a voice rang through the hallway.

"Oh fuck," Ryan whispered, and carefully tilted his neck to and fro for any kind of cover. His sheet would have worked, even with the stain, if he hadn't balled it up and thrown it on the floor, which may as well have been on another continent with how little he could bend down. He settled on his last clean-ish shirt hanging on the back of his door, holding it at his crotch just as Jess reached the entryway and peered in.

"Whoa! Sorry dude!" he said, immediately turning his gaze and backing away.

"Wait!," Ryan gasped. "I threw my fucking back out. I need...I need help with the shower."

"Oh shit, okay just a second," Jess said, motioning him to stand still. "I'll set the water real quick."

While he vanished into the hallway, Ryan tentatively tested his walk. If he shifted his legs left and right, unbending, he could kind of move with minimal pain. So he stiffly waddled to the bathroom, turned the corner and was greeted with Jess bent over the tub, his pert little ass sticking up in short pajama pants, his oversized sleeping shirt riding up his back to reveal his slender hips.

"How hot do you want it?" he shouted, still thinking Ryan was in the other room.

"Very, very hot," Ryan answered. Were he not so focused on keeping his back from total excruciating pain, he would have appreciated the view much more.

"Ah there you are," Jess noticed, trying hard to avoid looking in his direction. Ryan was fairly sure he'd yet to be shirtless in front of him, let alone practically naked. "Can you get in or...?"

Ryan sized up the tub's height. Granted, in his unusual lust for Jess, he probably would have requested help anyway just for the close contact. But in this case, he was genuinely confident he'd fall over and spend a very expensive day at the hospital if he attempted shifting his hips and putting weight on one leg to climb in.

"If you can just steady me for a second," he figured. Jess' eyes were slightly wider than usual but he immediately nodded and waited for Ryan to fumble to the tub. Once he was close, he dropped the shirt to the floor to hold onto Jess' shoulders. When Jess had done likewise, with one warm hand on his far shoulder and the other hesitantly planted high on his stomach, Ryan eased one knee up and over the tub.

"Ffffuckfuckfuckfuckfuck," he hissed. With one foot in, he rose the other, depending more on Jess' guiding hands to put him in place. Wincing in pain, he happened to glance at Jess, who must have had a view of almost nothing except the tub interior and his bare cock. While the back agony did a bang-up job of killing his sexual urges, it apparently had little effect on morning wood. Ryan could see Jess' eyes were open, though they did continue to dart about instead of focus on his mostly hardened cock.

At last the difficult part was over, and Ryan slowly turned so the steaming water poured over his inflamed back. He was unable to contain an appreciative moan as the intense heat began to dull the pain. He would stay rooted to this exact spot until the water reached room temperature, and perhaps even wait for it to warm up once again.

"Thank you," was all he could gasp, his eyes closed and mouth agape.

"Any, you're, well, it's no problem," Jess stammered. "I'll, I'll just put your shirt and towel here and, um, I'll be in my room."

Nearly half an hour later, with his back relieved and bladder empty, Ryan managed to clamber out of the tub, partly dry himself off and put on a shirt. He wrapped the towel around his waist for the moment, somewhat confident there was a clean batch of boxers and jeans in his room, and briefly attempted to reach down for the shower nobs before his back objected and he stood straight. He would need Jess to shut the water off for him, but hopefully a pack of frozen french fries to the pain and a fistful of ibuprofen would leave him less helpless.