From Out of Nowhere Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached his room and nearly went inside until the very familiar sound of techno and women moaning crept through Jess' partly opened door. On top of that, Ryan could hear a constant, slightly moving buzzing noise, and his heart skipped a beat when he also heard Jess' softly uttered moans. With a stunned gasp he understood: Jess must have been waiting for the water to shut off and alert him to his presence.

Ryan leaned in closer, peering in for the first time, and nearly choked at what he saw.

Through the two inches or so of open doorway, he could see Jess laying back on his floor bed, his legs lewdly spread wide and hips shifting upward. He gently teased the top of his decent-sized cock with the oily fingertips of one hand, while the other held a large black "massage" gun, rubbing its vibrating rubber head up and down the bottom of his cock. His bony chest heaved, his rib cage sliding against the pale skin with every deep exhalation from his quivering lips. His small round nipples were hard, and he occasionally brought his free hand to tweak them with a satisfied whimper. His eyes appeared closed, facing away from both the door and porno playing on his computer.

"You love hot salty cum all over your whore face," the woman in the video declared once again.

"Y-yes," Jess squealed, caressing his bare chest until it was slick with oil.

"You want a hard cock fucking your face right now."

"Mmmff!" he moaned, biting his lip. He brought his slick hand back down to wrap around his cock, while the massager rolled around the tip in a swirling motion and became slick with precum.

"You want to cum while he drains his balls all over your body."

"Oh yes," he sighed, thighs stiffening as his ass rose from the bed higher still.

"You want to wipe that sticky load all over your whore face."

"F-fuck yes," he gasped, fucking his slippery slender fingers even harder.

"Do it you little cum whore."

With another moan of pleasure he brought the massager's slick throbbing head to his mouth and eagerly rolled his tongue across its surface coated with syrupy precum.

"Look at his big throbbing dick and cum on yourself."

He pulled the massager from his tongue and cast it aside, its head still vibrating, too intent on fucking his pale soft hand with his greased cock. He used his other hand to wipe the hair away from his face, his lips still shimmering from the mixture of cum and drool, his chest and cheeks beet red. Suddenly his eyes opened, and he happened to gaze directly at the open door, directly at Ryan, who had been too stunned by the sight to move beyond growing a fresh, fantastically hard new erection beneath his towel.

"Cum, you little cock slut," woman commanded.

Not slowing down in the least, Jess held Ryan's frozen gaze for several seconds until his mouth opened with a feral grunt and his body stiffened. His other hand ran up and down his body, one fingernail digging at his nipple for a moment before traveling down to hungrily squeeze at one tensed ass cheek...just as Ryan had wanted to do.

"Cum like a little bitch in heat," the woman continued.

"Fuh...fuck...fuck!" Jess whimpered, no longer attempting to silence his throaty grunts of pleasure and effort. He gripped the base of his cock as hard as he could and jerked off with short fast strokes. His balls, dripping with trails of oil and precum, were tightly shrunk into his body, preparing to pump the teenager's young seed everywhere.

"Cum, you cock loving faggot."

"Fuck...oh fuck...fuckingcumming!" he grunted. Jess' cock erupted, launching a thick string of cum across his flat chest, another pooled beside his belly button, then two hard spurts that landed across his face and in his gasping open mouth, one large glob slowly sliding down his lips and teeth before his tongue quickly lapped it up. With a few more small squirts sliding down the side of his wilting cock, his body finally unwound and sunk into the bed.

For a few seconds the only sounds in the apartment were Jess' labored breathing, the big vibrator gun whirring into a pillow and the woman on the video still telling whoever was listening how much of a faggot they were. Ryan was still too...mesmerized by the sight to move, though with the action over he could feel his groin threatening him with a dire case of the blueballs if he didn't do something soon.

"I think," Jess gasped, his eyes still closed, his hand dripping cum across his heaving chest, "we need...to talk."