From Rags to Riches! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim made his way back out to the main bedroom area had a seat on the couch and realized somebody and had put a lot of time and thought into setting up these various spaces. He was so impressed he could hardly wrap his head around everything that was going on.

Jim & Melissa

Jim was still sitting on couch trying to relax and lost in everything that was going through his mind. He was startled when his thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock at his door. He said" Come in." The door open and in walked Melissa. Jim's jaw dropped as he she had changed clothes and was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top that were both rather revealing. Melissa just smiled and winked at him.

Jim said calmly "What can I do for you Melissa?"

Melissa replied, "Well first off would please call me Missy, at least when were in private surroundings?"

Jim said "Yes I would prefer that"

Missy said "Next the movers have already cleaned out your old house and moved all personal items and belongings into the new house. All major furniture and appliances were placed into storage as your Uncle's house was already furnished. Is there anything else you can think of that needs to be taken care of?"

Jim thought about that for a few minutes and said "Yes I do have a few things that need resolved. First could you have someone go through my personal records and make sure all bills are paid and anything that needs paid off is taken care of as well with my house included in that. Also, can you make arrangements for a house keeping service and contractor go through the house clean everything really good, fix anything that needs it, and put a fresh coat of paint on everything. Once that is done contact a realtor and put my house on the market. Finally, I'm concerned for my kid's education, do you think we could coordinate with their High School and possibly get some private educators in here to make sure they don't get behind in their schoolwork and can still be close to their mother."

Missy smiled walked over to the couch and sat down beside me. She then said "Jim I will get all those things taken care of tomorrow, your house will be on the market by the end of day, and an on-site teacher will be here tomorrow or the next day. Also, I hope you don't mind me saying, I find you to be very thoughtful and I can tell that you're a great father."

Jim started blushing and said "Thank you very much for your kind words. I believe an education is a corner stone to any person's success in life, along with showing respect for others, being kind and helpful to those in need, and be willing to work hard for what you want and most of the time you end up going places!"

Missy leaned in and said, "Can I give you hug?"

Jim nodded and they engaged in a warm embrace. Jim's hands came to rest just above her very sexy ass. Her arms were wrapped around Jim's neck. They just held each other for several minutes, not saying a word, just enjoying being in each other's arms. Jim thought he smelled the faint scent of a woman's arousal and this stimulated his arousal and suddenly his cock went from flaccid to rock hard and was pressing into Missy's abdomen. She started to grind her body against his swollen manhood and even though he was wearing all his clothes the sensations to his penis were fantastic. She reached up and pulled his shirt over his head. He leaned in and their lips came together. This was no brief plain Jane kiss either, the kiss went on for what felt like forever and it wasn't long before their tongues were intertwined, and he could feel her hands exploring his bare chest. When they broke apart there was a frenzy of hands and clothes flying everywhere. Soon they were naked, and they were mutually exploring each other's body while locked into another battle of tongues.

The broke apart after a few minutes and Missy said, "It's been a long day, why don't we head into the bathroom get cleaned up and relax for a bit and then go from there."

Jim agreed and Missy led him into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. She was followed closely by Jim. Once they had the water adjusted to a comfortable temperature, they proceeded to wash each other. Jim went first and started by grabbing some shampoo and started gently washing Missy's crimson colored hair. Once complete he moved on with some body wash and started at the top with her shoulders and back and as he worked his way down gently washing and messaging as he went. Every now and then he noticed a slight moan escaping from her and he smiled. As he got lower, he lovingly and thoroughly washed her ass cheeks, then her crack, and last but not least he spent brief amount of time, but very completely washer her amazing rose bud. At first contact with her very sensitive brown-eye, she moaned loudly, and he noticed her shutter just a bit. He then moved on slowly caressing every inch of her thighs, legs, and feet.

He then stood up and slowly turned her around to face him. He saw a hunger in her eyes that drove him wild, but he reigned it in and continued with his meticulous washing of her front. Starting again at the shoulder and slowly worked his way down. When he reached her breasts, he took a moment to study them, he guessed they were a size C, they had puffy areola, and the cutest nipples that were hard as little rocks. He spent a few extra moments cleaning her beautifully perky tits, which had Missy ready to rock Jim's world. He continued admiring her toned abdomen and adorable little "innie" belly button and was really enjoying this sensual form of bathing. Finally, he arrived at her beautiful folds. He added some more body wash to his hands and very gently caressed her outer lips. She parted her legs further so he could have better access. He then parted her lips with one hand and with the other he began washing her inner lips. As he reached the top of her womanly flower his fingers found her love button.

Missy cried out in pure ecstasy and said "I LOVE IT WHEN YOU PLAY WITH MY CLIT! PLEASE DON'T STOP. DON'T EVER STOP!"

Jim continued playing with her clit and he then managed to insert a finger in between her folds, when his finger was deep inside her he started moving around. He quickly found that special spot he was looking for. She gasped and said "FUCK, YOU FOUND MY G-SPOT!"

She then exploded in one the most powerful orgasms she had ever felt. She was so over stimulated that she passed out. Jim caught her just in time and kept her from falling to the floor. He gently picked her up and carried into the bedroom, he returned with a towel and dried her off and tucked her in. He went back into the bathroom finished washing himself and returned to the bedroom. He pulled back the bedding and paused for a moment to appreciate the beautiful naked creature that was lying in his bed. He climbed in next to her and she rolled over rested her head on his chest and draped her leg over his thigh and just that quick she was back into a restful slumber.

As he drifted off into his own slumber, his last fleeting thought was is it possible to fall in love with 2 women.......

Josh & Heather Smith

Heather Smith was exploring her room on the other end of the suite. She was admiring the all the amenities of her temporary residence, not aware that this room was a mirror image of the other bedrooms that were part of the suite. She curiously kept exploring her accommodations, reveling in the huge walk-in closet, and she absolutely fell in love with the luxurious bathroom and immediately approached the extra-large whirlpool tub and started filling it with water. She thought that there was no way she was not using the tub before anything else. She began removing her clothing slowly. Before long she was completely naked and studying herself in the mirror. She was turned on at the sight of her own flesh and her hand gently brushed against one her nipples and immediately her nipple began to stiffen. She was proud of her B cup breasts and loved how perky they were. As she took in her entire figure from her blond hair, past her breasts, and her hand gently slid down her well-toned abdomen. She then gazed down over her flowing -- rounded hips and then looked toward the lush center and the sexy protruding lips that led to her love tunnel. She admired her very feminine body with all the right curves in all the right places and thought that some lucky man was going to very happy with this body. She then returned to the large tub (which was now full of water) and climbed in and began settle in and relax.

Mean while just across the hall her brother Josh was also admiring his room and was equally impressed. After a little while he sat down the couch and fired up a game console and for the next 1/2 hour entertained himself by stacking up bodies while playing one of the more popular military style games.

Josh took a break from gaming so he could go to the bathroom and relieve himself. As he approached the bathroom, he heard something and realized that someone was already in the bathroom. He quietly walked up to the door and noticed it was open just a crack. He peered in and in the largest bathtub he had ever scene was his sister submerged and relaxing. He then noticed that she appeared to be slowly rubbing her fingers over her beautiful womanhood. Josh instantly became hard and had to remove his jeans and underwear just to feel more comfortable again. His hands drifted towards his thick and veiny 7 1/2 inch cock and began stroking at a medium pace. This went on for another 5minutes and suddenly Heather moaned and tensed and said rather loudly "Oh Fuck! I'm cumming!" Just that fast Josh felt his orgasm coming on and he proceeded to blow the biggest load of his young life, all over the wall and carpet. He stumbled over to the bed and laid down to catch his breath and enjoy his post orgasmic bliss.

Heather was lost in her own pleasure as a very satisfying orgasm washed over her. As she was again becoming aware of her surroundings, she thought she heard coming from a door that she hadn't noticed before. She disregarded it as nothing and began climbing out of the tub and quickly dried herself off. She wandered back into her room, closing the bathroom door behind her. She didn't bother getting dressed, she figured this was no different than her room at home in which she was nude most of the time. If she had her way, she would be nude all the time! She curled up on one of the comfy couches and started looking for a movie to watch.

For Josh 15 minutes had gone by since he laid down. His bladder reminded him that it was very full! He made his way quietly toward the bathroom door and peaked in through the crack and saw that it was empty. He moved toward the toilet and made ready to release his golden stream. He unexpectedly sneezed and went to wash his hands off and returned to the toilet. He gripped his flaccid man meat and aimed for the toilet.

Heather was still looking for a movie, when she thought she heard someone sneeze in the bathroom. She quietly moved toward the door. When she arrived, she very slowly opened the door and snuck a peak in. She was surprised to see her brother standing there nude from the waist down and realized they must be sharing the bathroom between their rooms. She watched for a little longer and realized that her brother was in very good shape. From his brown hair, followed by some broad shoulders, a muscular back, firm and rather cute buttocks, and a pair of toned long legs. All in all, she hadn't realized her brother had become such a hunk, she then noticed a warm and wet sensation forming in between her legs. As her gazed followed her brother's arms, she noticed that even though it was soft, her brother was holding what appeared to be a rather impressive sized penis. Just then he released his stream and she giggle as she had never witnessed a guy peeing before.

Jim looked over his shoulder at the door to his sisters' room, as he thought he heard something in that area. His gaze met his sisters and she slowly moved into the bathroom. As Josh wrapped up peeing, he then noticed his sister was completely naked! His cock instantly became hard again, even though he'd had an orgasm just a short time ago.

Josh stuttered and sputtered and said, "Heather why are you naked?"

She had totally forgot she was naked and started giggling. She said, "I like being naked and I would be all the time if I could get away with it." Then she pointed at his raging hard on, giggled and said, "Gee Josh you seem to have a little problem there."

Josh became aware that he was even harder now then he had been earlier, and the view of his sisters' gorgeous body wasn't helping. Unconsciously he began rubbing his engorged manhood. He didn't even know how to reply to his sister's last comment.

Heather started moving towards her brother and reached and wrapped her hands his beautiful cock and began exploring the head and shaft. She was amazed at how hard and warm it was and could feel his heartbeat pulsing through his member. Josh started to protest saying "Heather we can't (all the while moaning and groaning) You are my sister, and this would be in..."

Heather put his finger on his lips and shook her head "Josh I don't care about that! I'm a grown woman and I find you extremely attractive. I've had a few boyfriends, but I've never been you know with any of them. Other than some kissing and a little grab ass."

Josh was reluctant and said "I don't know about this we've always been told this is wrong, but your hand stroking my cock is the wonderful! I'm so confused, but please don't stop."

Heather got down on her knees for a closer inspection of her brothers' manhood. She traced her finger around the swollen edge of the purplish colored glans of his circumcised penis. He moaned with delight. She began to stroke him slowly and wondered how it might taste. She briefly swirled here tongue around the bulbous head and Josh shuddered in pure ecstasy. She then lowered her mouth and gently inserted the penis until she had about half his cock in her mouth and pressed against the back of her throat.

Josh had never felt anything like it and was just squirming with pleasure. Much like his sister, other than heavy petting he had no sexual experience, and this was all new territory. He moaned loudly and said, "Heather I don't think I can take much more of this!" She looked up into his eyes and began sucking him in out harder and faster. She wasn't sure what to do, but she felt the urge to let him finish in her mouth. In fact, she realized she was enjoying giving him a blow job so much that she couldn't wait to swallow his creamy load.

Josh was lost in a world of raw pleasure and he didn't want it to end. But all good things must end and as the pressure in his balls was building quickly and barely moaned out a warning to her. Heather redoubled her efforts and pushed ever more of his cock into her throat and felt his cock begin to swell. Then he EXPLODED and pumped spurt after spurt of his man juice into his sister's magic mouth. This went on for 20-30 seconds and Heather didn't spill one drop. Josh started feeling lightheaded and slowly lowered himself to the floor and wrapped him self around his sisters kneeling form. As he was recovering from his 2nd amazing orgasm in just a short period time, Heather whispered into her brothers' ear "Josh, I love you! I love the way you taste, and I don't ever want to stop doing this."

After a few minutes Josh slowly got up to his feet and held his hand out to his sister, she gladly accepted, and he led her into his bedroom and picked her up and gently laid her down in bed. Josh moved toward the lower end of the bed and climbed in between Heather's legs. He lowered his face into her womanly treasure and began exploring with his tongue. He would lick one side of her lips and then repeat on the other side. He did this several times and he then notice a swollen fleshy button appears and guessed that must be her clit. He swirled his tongue around it and her body began trembling and she started moaning loudly. He continued moving his tongue back and forth between her lovely hairless slit and her pretty clitty. She was so aroused and never felt anything like it in her life. He continued working on her with his tongue and at the same time began inserting his middle finger past her folds and into her soaking wet vagina.

Heather felt his fingers enter her and just that quick her orgasm was upon her and was like no other orgasm she had ever felt. A rush of fluid escaped from her pussy and Josh's face was covered with her love juice. Heather pulled josh up to her face and began kissing him with passion and she detected her essence on his lips, and it only made her hotter.

After a few minutes of some the hottest kissing either of them had ever done they finally came up for air. They held each other and as they continued exploring each other's body. This continued for another 10 minutes and much to Josh's surprise his meaty cock started swelling yet again.

Heather noticed this growing issue and said, "Josh, I want you to take my virginity!"

Josh inquired "You're still a virgin too?"

Heather just nodded her head and smiled. Josh then said "I'd be honored to have you as my first! I will try my best to make this special for both of us."

Josh positioned him self between her legs and pressed his penis against her slit. He rubbed a few times over her wonderous clitty and she moaned and trembled. He then found her opening and slowly he entered her. The sensations between them were indescribable, neither one could believe how good this felt. Josh pushed farther into her and quickly made contact with her maiden head and stopped. Both caught their breath as they were both close to another climax. After a few minutes Josh said, "Are you sure you want to do this?'

Heather replied "I want this more than anything in the world. Josh, I think I'm falling in love with you, and I can't imagine a better way to lose my cherry!"

Josh got teary eyed and said, "I already loved you because you're my sister and now I'm falling in love with you too!"

He gradually started increasing the pressure his penis was putting on her hymen. He felt a quick pop, Heather grunted briefly in pain and Josh Stopped immediately.

He looked into her eyes and asked if she was alright?

She said, "Please be gentle and go slow until I can get used to you!"

Josh slowly pushed in and stopped, he did this a few more time and before long he bottomed out as his groin was pressed against hers and he stopped to let her adjust to his massive invasion of her body.

After a minute she said, "Go ahead slowly and start moving in and out."

Josh started moving slowly until his cock was all but removed. He then very gently pushed back in and buried himself to the hilt. The feel of her pussy was like nothing else he'd ever experienced, and he knew he wouldn't last long. He started going faster and soon had a steady rhythm going. His love for his sister was growing by the minute and he realized that she was everything to him. He managed to utter a few words "Heather I'm getting close! I'm gonna pull out!"

She quickly replied, "Don't you dare, I'm on the pill and I'm almost there too!"

Josh couldn't believe he was about to inject his seed into his beautiful sister. He managed to last a little bit longer and then his climax was upon him. He blasted his jets of hot cream into her and coated the walls of her sweet pussy. His orgasm triggered hers and she screamed out in pure bliss. They both held onto each other until they started coming down from their orgasmic high.

Heather and Josh were laying on their sides facing each other, and they just held each other, neither saying a word. Even though Josh's cock had softened he was still buried inside her sheath and they stayed that way even as they drifted off to sleep. Josh's final thought before sleep overtook him was could it be possible to be in love with this beautiful creature after just one night of passionate love making...