From Rehearsal to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I respond to that? Julia, Jane and I would have seemed to vanish in the wind. My empty car, if it still existed, would be found and the three of us would be an "unsolved mystery." I realized that I now had no power and certainly, no freedom. Glumly I walked to where I was directed. The captain joined me and withdrew something from the cupboard.

"Now, as I explained, you are now government property, Albert. You and your assets need to be regulated. Let's try this on for size."

In the captain's hand was an object made out of a material I could not identify. She placed it against my navel and the device began to move of its own accord. Before I could even comprehend what was happening, the object had encircled my waist and straddled my loins. With horror, I realized that it was an alien chastity device! Only the tip of my penis was visible. The contraption completely sheathed my shaft and balls. I pulled at it with all my might, a useless gesture.

"You won't be able to get it off, Albert. Your semen may now only be dispensed via government edict. That device will ensure that the only reason for your continued existence is kept safe and healthy until needed."

With a smile I wanted to slap off of her beautiful face, she opened the adjoining cabinet and withdrew a pair of trunks that resembled leather and a pair of moccasins made from the same material.

"Put these on, Albert. We Wissahicons are not an especially modest people, but NO ONE wants to encounter a naked inferior being. Once you are dressed I am to escort you to the observation room. I am sure it will be a memorable experience."

The trunks fit rather well and, like the moccasins were quite comfortable. The chastity device was similar to wearing a jockstrap, yet more comfortable. I was constantly aware of its presence, but it was not intolerable. I'm sure I would feel quite different after a few days of not even being able to jerk off. Wearing a morose expression, I exited the room, a pace or so in front of the captain and obeyed her orders as she steered me through a maze of hallways and gleaming open spaces. I was reminded of the tour of Krell technology in the movie "Forbidden Planet." To my surprise we ended up in a room that greatly resembled a theater on earth, chairs were arranged in tiers before a blank wall. The room was empty save for the two of us. The Captain directed me to a seat and settled herself next to me. She said some words into her wrist apparatus and received a response.

A moment later an image of a bedroom appeared in front of us. The picture was better than any 3D movie I had ever seen. It was literally like being a fly on the wall of the bedroom. I was thoroughly impressed. Presently, the door to the bedroom opened and my beautiful, wonderful, Julia was led into the room by an armed male guard. Julia wore the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen. The wispy garment held her breasts in a manner that was more enticing than any earth-bound attire. Her legs were clad in something that resembled stockings. A pair of spiked heels and a microscopic skirt completed the ensemble. I can't really describe the color. The fabric, or whatever it was, became at times opaque, at other times a shimmering rainbow of alternating colors. My wife looked so beautiful that I was instantly filled with husbandly desire, My penis in its cage swelled painfully. I called out, "Julia!"

The captain laughed and said, "She can't hear you, Albert."

I knew that the Captain was speaking the truth, but the reality of the image was downright eerie.The guard exited the room, leaving my wife to her own emotions. I focused on Julia, she paced about the room, a worried look upon her face. From time to time she stared at her left hand. I noticed that her wedding and engagement rings were missing. Obviously she had been through an ordeal similar to my own. More than anything in the universe I wanted to be where she was so that we could comfort each other.

The door opened once more and in strode Lord Bain, clad in only a minuscule G-string, which only emphasized the girth and length of his erect manhood. Julia shrieked and stepped backward from the huge man. Lord Bain was the most well built being I had ever encountered, like the most impressive body builder, only on a titanic scale. On his huge face, the dictator wore a positively evil leer, he glanced towards the camera, obviously eyeing me, before he focused upon Julia.

My wife continued to shrink backward until Lord Bain waved his hand and some sort of ray emanating from the ceiling zapped Julia. My wife froze where she was, her expression changed. I recognized that look, I adored that look, Julia wore it when she especially desirous of sexual intimacy. She stopped backing away from Lord Bain and began to stride towards him. The giant bent low to kiss Julia as his arms encircled her. After a very deep and lingering kiss, Lord Bain laid his fingers upon Julia's shoulders and she fell to her knees, tugged down his G-string and began sucking on his enormous rod. My mouth fell open in abject horror and I began making sounds like a trapped animal. Next to me, the Captain chuckled and my rage increased.

Julia was applying herself to the task of fellatio like a pro. Despite the size of Lord Bain's equipment, Julia's mouth took a detailed tour of its balls and shaft before her head began sliding back and forth. It appeared to me that Julia was deepthroating his cock, a new skill for her. Lord Bain wore a contented smile upon his face while he watched my wife work. He came with a grunt and Julia swallowed every drop.

To my surprise, Lord Bain did not become flaccid. His huge erection was still erect as he assisted Julia to her feet and kissed her once more, He stepped out of his G-string and steered Julia towards the bed. I thought my heart would give out as he began to slowly remove the scanty garments she wore. I saw my wife's fantastic tits come into view. Lord Bain, teased and nuzzled each of her sweet pink nipples with his teeth and tongue. I wanted to vomit. Then Julia was naked. I noted that her skin was new and pink and her pussy was hairless. Julia only allowed me shave her once or twice a year and then with great reluctance. I knew that her current bald state had been decided for her.

Lord Bain deposited Julia on the bed and set to work on her secret place with his mouth and tongue. My wife always responded very well to cunnilingus but this time she reacted with more passion than I had ever witnessed before. She gasped and panted and shouted "Yes!" over and over again. I felt like a stallion had kicked me in the skull. Julia came several times before Lord Bain manipulated her body until she was settled her on all fours and reached for a vial of bedside lubricant. Wearing a leer on his face that appalled me he greased up his pole and my wife's pussy. I prayed that God would simply zap me out of existence as I watched Lord Bain's massive tool plunge into my wife's succulent box. Her familiar moans of pleasure struck my ears as coming from a stranger. After my wife came with a torrent of syllables and sighs, she collapsed into a ball and Lord Bain snuggled her and spoke to her softly. At that point, the image faded out and I was alone with the Captain, the darkness of the room, and a sea of surging emotions.

The captain turned to me and stated, "Lord Bain, ALWAYS puts on an excellent show. I can tell from his enthusiasm that he is quite taken with that female."

After gasping like a beached dolphin for a few moments, I sputtered, "That female is my wife!"

Captain Villantra, chuckled and said, "There you go, using that word again, Albert. Whoever she WAS, that woman is now a member of Lord Bain's harem, at least for a while and some new enchantment comes along and she is passed on to the breeding program."

"Oh my God! You people, are horrible!"

"Watch your language Albert! We are a benevolent and thoughtful people, you are simply not evolved enough either, physically, emotionally, scientifically, socially or politically to understand us. It's not really your fault that you are an inferior being that's just the fate the universe dealt you."

I was thinking up a response when a chime went off on the captain's wrist appliance. After gazing at it she said,

"It is meal time, Albert. After that we have an audience with Lord Bain."

Still in a daze, I allowed the captain to lead me to a cafeteria, ever present translator drone trailing us. The food on this planet, which I finally learned was Wissahica, looked nothing like earth food. My platter was adorned with various pastel shades of paste. Despite its bland appearance, it tasted better than anything I had ever tasted. Not like meat, not like sweets, not like fruit or vegetables but an odd combination. Some were saltier than others, some were savory. Despite my shattered emotional state, I ate very heartily.

The captain sat across from me, a bemused look upon her face. "Eat well, Albert, the state needs you to stay healthy."

"Why does that bastard, Lord Bain, want to see us?" I asked her after a while.

The Captain replied immediately, "I'm not sure about you, Albert but I expect that he will give me a new disgusting task. I would say it's been fun getting to know you, but it hasn't."

We finished the meal in silence, Captain Villantra's latest insult was the most insignificant outrage of my day. From time to time a higher or lower ranking office stopped by to speak a few words to the Captain. For some reason, it bothered me that the Captain was so solicitous with all of them and flirted with a few openly. The idea that such a beautiful woman viewed me as little more than a cockroach, really stuck in my craw.

After the meal, The Captain led me to a washroom where we cleaned up. With difficulty, I figured out how to piss while wearing my unwanted device. A short time later we were back in Lord Bain's cavernous throne room. I had never seen architecture so compelling. I felt minuscule and insignificant in the vast space. As we neared the throne, a figure seated on a pillow to the right caught my eye. Suddenly I realized that it was my wife, Julia. She was almost totally nude, her magnificent body on public display like some trophy. A pair of glimmering geometric shapes veiled her nipples and areolas. About her hips, a wispy bit of fabric shielded her sex. Had I not been warned in advance that speaking out of turn would mean my death, I would have called out to her. I hoped that she would turn and face me. My thought was that at least we could make eye contact, but her besotted glance seemed focused only upon Lord Bain. Seeing her like that, I hated the giant on the throne more than anything in the universe.

As instructed, when we were recognized, I bowed when the Captain curtsied. Lord Bain, gave me the once over then broke out in a shit eating grin. After allowing me to twist a while, he addressed the Captain.

"Report, Captain Villantra."

"Lord Bain, protector and benevolent ruler of the realm, the inferior being has been processed. He has been reasonably obedient. Tests have revealed him to be compatible with our breeding project, therefore under governmental authority, I have seized his assets and placed them under the control of the program."

The despot sat back on his haunches and said, "Excellent, Captain Villantra. I have found the black-haired woman he was with quite exhilarating. He turned and addressed my wife, "How do you feel about me, pet?"

My wife continued to beam at the man who had molested her and replied, "I love you totally, my Lord and Master Bain."

Something inside of me died when I heard those words. I knew that Lord Bain had zapped Julia with something, but now she did not appear coerced and her words were not forced. Even I, who knew her better than anybody, would have sworn she was in her right mind.

Bain smiled at me condescendingly again and said to Julia, "Why don't you come closer pet?" With my heart falling like an elevator with a broken cable, Julia mounted the steps of his throne, slid into his lap and began snuggling with him!

With Julia on his lap, he smiled at me, daring me with his eyes to make an outburst. Somehow I managed to hold it together. I knew, or at least I had to believe, that the woman on his lap was not the woman I knew and loved. I had to believe, for both our sakes, that Julia had been thoroughly brainwashed.

Visibly displeased that I had not made a scene he turned to the Captain again and asked.

"How do you know that this male is compatible?"

Captain Vallantra bowed her head in embarrassment and said, "I performed standard tests. I withdrew a sample."

"Very good, Captain, but how do you know he is compatible, did you test him, in the same way, I tested this female?"

The Captain stood bolt upright and gasped, "Well no, Lord Bain, I did not believe it necessary."

Lord Bain smirked and replied, "I think it necessary! It occurs to me that I have never seen you "in action" so to speak. What a perfect occasion for me to learn more about my favorite Captain!"

Captain Vallantra paled and began to sputter, "But Lord Bain..."

"Captain Vallantra, it occurs to me that mating with this inferior being is preferable to encountering your father's head on a spike at the foot of my throne."

Tears came to the Captain's eyes and after a moment she said softly, "Yes, Lord Bain, as ever, your wishes are most magnanimous."

"I thought that you would see things my way, Captain. Tomorrow evening at the eight hour strikes me as the perfect time. I will broadcast it to every observation room in the realm. I expect to see enthusiasm and gratitude in your performance, Captain."

She curtsied once more and said, "As you wish, Lord Bain."

"If it makes you feel better, Captain, think of it as a scientific investigation."

After a moment for the full effect of his edict to sink in, Lord Bain said, "You are in charge of the inferior being until such time as I decide his fate. Be sure to fill out the proper requisition forms to be reimbursed for his care and feeding."

With that Lord Bain dismissed us and I followed the very unhappy Captain. No sooner had we left the throne room then she began sulking. The Captain led me to a monorail and we, at last ended up at her apartment. The entire trek she said barely five words to me. I was pretty sure I knew what she was expected to do, but I could not believe it.

Once the apartment door closed she fell into my arms and began weeping. "Oh, Albert, this is the foulest thing Lord Bain could conceive of to humiliate me. An officer of the realm consorting with an inferior being on a public broadcast, like I was one of his whores! At times like this I wish he had simply executed my father! Oh, how I hate that man!"

Not knowing what else to do, I embraced the Captain and stroked her hair. She smelled wonderful and to be honest, the thought of fucking her was really turning me on. My mind was really a muddle of emotions at that particular time, however. I was angry about what he had done to Julia, I was fearful about Jane, she, no doubt, was under the same bewitchment my wife was under. I was also mourning my lost life on earth. For the first time I really understood that I would never leave this place. Worse, my very existence would always be at the whim of the jackass who had stolen my wife. To my utter surprise, I began crying right along with the Captain.

For the longest time, we stood there, letting the emotions flow through us. At some point, the Captain looked at me with a puzzled expression, "Why are you crying, Albert?"

I spilled my guts to the Captain, telling her about my life on earth, my love for Julia and Jane and Rick. About the wedding that now was never to be, about how much I hated Lord Bain as much as she did but for very different reasons.

When I was finished, the Captain, tenderly brushed my forearm and said, "You inferior beings are more complicated than I had been led to believe.I never knew they had such intense and complex lives."

"Ma'am," I replied, "all I am now is a Guinea Pig, or perhaps a cog in a machine. What I was and what I had is forever lost."

"You sound just like me, Albert. How is that possible?"

"It is a capricious universe, Ma'am whether your race can span the galaxy or can't get beyond your neighboring planets."

The Captain smiled at me and said, "For an inferior being, Albert, you are very wise."

"And you, Ma'am are very wise, very kind, and very beautiful."

The captain seemed surprised and stated, "You really think me beautiful, Albert?"

"Yes I do, Ma'am. You have been the only bright spot in my capture and imprisonment."

The Captain gazed at the translator drone and said, "You have quite the way with words, Albert. To be honest, processing and examining you has not been entirely unpleasant."

We stood and stared into each other's eyes, seeing each other in a new way, before the Captain broke the reverie.

"Well, Albert, we are going to get very close tomorrow. How I will make it through the day is beyond me. Right now, however, it is growing late. I will make dinner and then we should turn in. I have a couch in the next room where you can stretch out."

Things were different between the Captain and I after that, she seemed kinder and less angry. I offered to help the Captain prepare dinner, but it was more of the pastel colored paste. The paste came out off a machine at the push of a button. all the Captain had to do was heat it up.

"With the governmental requisition, at least I won't go broke feeding you, Albert. If you want to help you can clean the dishes and sweep the floors before we turn in. We really should talk about tomorrow, but there is not really much to say. We have to look interested in each other and make our performance convincing, just pretend that I am a woman you care about and we will be fine. I'll pretend you are a being who merits a session of intimacy with me."

Things could not have been more clinical to her. I could say nothing in response. I cleaned the dishes, swept the floors and fixed a broken door hinge. At one point, the captain disappeared into her bedroom and returned in a short diaphanous robe. Her body behind the lacy fabric was stunning. Her alabaster skin fairly glowed. Through the lace I spied two fantastic tits mounted by succulent nipples and an enticing navel. I could also just discern the outline of her bush through the material. My encased penis grew like Alice in her tiny house.

"Thank you for helping out tonight, Albert. You know where the bathroom is and where I keep the extra toothbrushes. Do you need another blanket?"

"No Ma'am I'm fine. Pleasant dreams."

"Not very likely Albert. Not very likely, but the same to you."

Alone on my couch I thought about this nearly incomprehensible day. An unknown number of hours ago I had shaken Rick's hand and promised to take care of his fiancee. Now June was somewhere, having probably already been fucked by some big bruiser on this planet and on her way to unplanned motherhood. Julia had been taken from me in such a profound and total way that I knew I would carry the pain with me always. At least she did not seem unhappy. I hoped that she did not even have an inkling of how she had been abused. And the remembered touch of the beautiful Captain filled my mind. The thought of being required to sleep with her when the new day dawned was perhaps the most incomprehensible aspect of the entire adventure. More than anything I wanted to jerk off. When I was stressed that always helped me sleep. I ran my hand over the hard material shielding my privates and exhaled deeply. I fell into a very troubled sleep. Nightmares would have been better nocturnal companions.

A gentle shaking woke me. I opened my eyes to the delightful visage of Captain Deva Vallantra's luminous countenance.