From Romania with Love

Story Info
Julianna Stanescu seduces Kelvin in Ottawa.
1.6k words
2.42
3.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Kelvin Harrison is a big and tall young Black man living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. After graduating from Carleton University with a bachelors degree in Communications, he began working for Canada Revenue Agency. It pays well, and also happens to be full of passive aggressive nativists who don't like minorities or immigrants. Nothing surprising there, folks. That's the modern Canadian workplace for you. When Kelvin isn't working for the Canadian Government, he's leading a life like no other. Something to balance the bullshit that Kelvin has to put up with everyday at work.

As a Black man working for the Canadian government, Kelvin Harrison has endured his share of racism and micro-aggressions. In fact, one of Kelvin's coworkers, a White dude named Joshua Morrison, found it odd that Kelvin recently got promoted to a supervisory role within the Auditors Division of the Canada Revenue Agency. This isn't surprising since Kelvin is fully bilingual and has a Canadian university degree, plus a Project Management certificate and a lot of experience. Black intelligence and success always make certain White guys feel inadequate. It's sad, really...

If one were to compare the resumes of Kelvin Harrison and Joshua Morrison, one would see that Kelvin holds several advantages over his rival. The brother has a degree from Carleton University, but he didn't stop there. Kelvin is studying for his MBA at the University of Ottawa. Joshua Morrison on the other hand has an applied business degree from Algonquin College, but he isn't even bilingual. Of course, as Kelvin Harrison continues to climb within the ranks of the Canada Revenue Agency, haters like Joshua will say he gets ahead because he's Black. As if...

Kelvin Harrison knows exactly how to forget his tumultuous workplace. The pleasures of the senses appeal to Kelvin. He is heavily involved in the BDSM scene of Ottawa, and has quite a few admirers. Recently, Kelvin acquired a new submissive, a young woman named Julianna Stanescu, formerly of Romania. Hmm, come to think of it, perhaps the term acquired is a big strong. Kelvin and Julianna met and kind of clicked, and after a few shenanigans, they worked out the kinks and became an item. Yeah, that's a much better way of looking at how they got together...

Julianna Stanescu is twenty years old, and recently graduated from La Cite Collegiale, with a degree in business. Kelvin Harrison met Julianna while attending a BDSM munch in the By Ward Market area. Kelvin used to frequent the area a lot during his university days. In fact, the Honest Lawyer bar, which got demolished and replaced by a damned parking lot, used to be one of Kelvin's favorite places. Oh well, life does indeed go on. Julianna was so taken with Kelvin from the moment they met, that she stalked him until he agreed to become her Master.

Kelvin Harrison, who also goes by the name Magister Onyx, has been involved in the BDSM scene of Ottawa for a long time. The brother might be in his mid-twenties but he has a lot more experience than most people realize. Kelvin also knows that there are some unwritten rules in this game. The submissive is the one in control, and every master and mistress knows this. Kelvin doesn't usually entertain crazed beauties like Julianna Stanescu, also known as the Romanian Temptress, but the gal was quite persistent. It's really hard for a man to say no to a woman while she's sucking his dick...

"I've got a lot of work to do with you," Kelvin said to Julianna Stanescu, and he admired the tall, skinny, dark-haired and alabaster-skinned Romanian beauty. Like a lot of women from Eastern Europe, Julianna is quite pretty, but a bit too skinny. Julianna is strongly attracted to Black men, and is really into all things kink and bondage. Nothing wrong with that, but something must be done about her bad habits. A woman who stands six feet tall and barely weighs over a hundred pounds is not healthy, European beauty standards be damned...

"Caribbean food is delicious," Julianna said as Kelvin took her to dine at a nice Afro-Caribbean restaurant located in the east end of Ottawa. Kelvin nodded and watched Julianna eat. The tall, skinny eastern European gal clearly loved food, but in a former life, she used to adhere to the evil and downright cruel beauty standards of Europe. A woman can be big and beautiful. A woman can be skinny and ugly. A woman can be big and healthy. A woman can be skinny and sickly. Black men have known this for years, but White folks think that only skinny women are the epitome of health and beauty...

"Eat, drink and be merry, sweetheart," Kelvin said, raising his glass to Julianna. Smiling, Julianna ate her fill and drank copiously, and then thanked Kelvin for his generosity. After exiting the Afro-Caribbean restaurant, Kelvin and Julianna went for a walk around the town of Vanier. Julianna, who had only been in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for a couple of years, marveled at the town's diversity and culture. Vanier is not exactly rich, but it's a place where Aboriginal Canadians, Black Canadians, Asian Canadians and French Canadians largely get along and live in harmony. Not a bad place at all.

"I like hanging out with you," Julianna said, and Kelvin smiled and nodded. The big and tall Black man was definitely not what Julianna expected. In her dealings with men in the world of BDSM, Julianna came to classify them in three categories. First, there were the sycophants, those with little dignity or knowledge of self, who craved female approval. Secondly, there were the control freaks, those craved control over women, due to their insecurities and inadequacies. Thirdly, there were the indifferent, who had other desires. Kelvin didn't fit into any of those categories, and this mystified him in the eyes of Julianna...

"I like you too, Julianna, but I must cleanse you of the lies you've been told about womanhood and beauty," Kelvin said to her in his Magister Onyx voice. Julianna nodded, and took his arm. Thus, their journey together continued. Six months after meeting Kelvin, Julianna was finally starting to make some progress. She'd gone from being six feet tall and weighing one hundred and ten pounds to weighing one hundred and fifty six pounds, a healthy weight for a tall woman. With her figure looking fuller and her ass looking thicker, Julianna looked hot to Kelvin...

"How do you like me now?" Julianna asked Kelvin, as she stood before him, wearing a Black tank top and short Black skirt that showed off her fuller figure. The two of them were in the basement of Kelvin's Orleans townhouse. Kelvin nodded appreciatively, and to really shine him on, Julianna turned around. Hot damn, the Romanian Temptress went from having an ass as flat as an Ironing Board to having a nice, thick ass. Hmm, it wouldn't be long before Julianna Stanescu of Romanian was in P.A.W.G.

"Hmm, you look heavenly Julianna, twerk that big Romanian booty for me," Kelvin said, and Julianna laughed, and happily obliged him. Kelvin rose from his chair and kissed Julianna while caressing her thick ass. Julianna kissed Kelvin back passionately. She looked into his eyes and nodded firmly. Kelvin slipped the cuffs around Julianna's hands, and propped her on his lap. Julianna grinned as she felt Kelvin harden under her. Kelvin picked Julianna up and carried her over to a nearby bed...

"Hmm, nice," Julianna whispered as Kelvin laid her on the bed, pulled down her skirt and went to work. The handsome Black gentleman buried his face between the Romanian Temptress's legs, and then began eating her sweet pussy. Julianna moaned softly as Kelvin worked his magic on her. The brother ate her sweet pussy like a hungry man. Julianna rubbed her erect nipples and let out a happy sigh as Magister Onyx fingered her pussy and sucked on her clit. The brother clearly knew his way around a vagina, and she definitely likes that in a man...

"Ride me," Magister Onyx said to Julianna and she grinned and straddled him. Even with handcuffs on, Julianna managed to steady herself on her lover's lap enough to get comfy and start riding. Magister Onyx smacked Julianna's thick Romanian ass, and she squealed as he thrust his long and thick, dark dick into her pussy. Julianna groaned and began riding her lover's dick with all of her might. Time for the Black Canadian stud to discover the power of Romanian women and their undeniable passion.

"Hmm, how do you like me now?" Julianna demanded, and, using her vaginal muscles, she gripped Magister Onyx's dick so hard that he moaned. Julianna grinned victoriously and continued riding the hell out of Kelvin Harrison/Magister Onyx's dick. She had him right where she wanted him. Everyone knows that Black men got amazing dicks. Well, Romanian pussy is second to none, and Julianna wanted to give Magister Onyx a taste of her magic. They melted into each other, and romped happily for the next hour...

"Hmm, I'm glad I met you, Julianna," Kelvin Harrison said as he lay next to her, exhausted after what they'd just done. Julianna Stanescu is truly one of a kind, and he couldn't get enough of her. Julianna Stanescu was all smiles, knowing that she was slowly but surely ensnaring her so-called master, the tall, dark and handsome Kelvin, into her web of kink and seduction. In the world of BDSM, there's quite a few handsome, dominant Black men but nowadays everyone wants one. Julianna swooped in and claimed Kelvin Harrison/Magister Onyx before anyone else could, and she did it with a conniving smile. It's the Romanian way...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers