From Russia with Love - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, Hideko? You like my big fingers in your tight, little holes?"

"Oh yes, fill me up, baby...oh shit, I need your cock in me now, Hiroshi. Fuck my little American pussy..."

"Damn!" Thomas yelped, and unceremoniously jerked his fingers out of me and moved into position to mount me. His big, hard cock in hand, he crawled between my legs.

Then taking the initiative again, he instructed me, "Okay Hideko, I'm going to shove by big cock in your little pussy. Then, I'm going to push your legs together and straddle you and fuck you till you scream!"

He knew this had become my favorite position - well, one of my favorites. I loved the way it felt with him straddling me, my legs trapped between his big, powerful thighs as he plowed my tight pussy with his big, hard cock. I loved the way the shaft rubbed against my clit. I rarely last more than a couple minutes in that position. This time was no exception. Tom had just gotten a good rhythm going when I felt myself go all jittery and wobbly inside, like my insides were filled with warm jello. My pussy started spasming, then I was on fire and my body flooded with heat and tingling.

"NOW, HI-RO-SHI, NOW-OW!" I screamed as Tom pounded me.

"AGHH, Fuck. Take it! Agh-hh-hh, Hi-Hi-deko! Fuck, Hi-de-ko-o-o!" Tom yelled as he plowed me rapid fire, mercilessly stretching my tight pussy with his big shaft.

I felt the hot cum squirt in my vagina and that threw me over the top. Tom cums like a bull, even more than James. I didn't realize he came more than other men until Jan told me, "That man of yours cums harder and has more semen than any man I've ever been with, including James!" The memory of the first time I watched her swallow his cum rocked me. I came like crazy, out of control.

I was clawing Tommy's back and jerking into him as hard as he was pounding me. It was a fast, hard, glorious coupling!

We would never have known sex could be so good if it hadn't been for our friends. I started crying.

Through quick, deep breaths, Tom panted, "You okay, what's wrong, honey? Did I..."

"No, Tommy. I'm fine. That was wonderful. I came so hard. But it made me remember our friends, and..."

"James and Jan," Tom answered, "Yeah. We owe them a lot."

He laughed, "Boy, our friends back home wouldn't believe what we've done, what we've learned...Hey, maybe we could show them what we...no, that's probably not a..."

I quickly put in, "No, Tommy. You might be right. That might be a great idea. If we could help our friends who are having problems in the bedroom; that would be pretty cool. We might even help some save their relationships...We'd have to be careful, though..." Hmmm?

Hiroshi and Hideko headed to their room on unsteady legs. Hiroshi had held it together as best he could, but the truth was, he was wasted. Hideko was feeling no pain, either. In fact, this was the drunkest she had been since the night after college finals over 13 years ago.

After they took turns using the restroom, they dressed for bed. Hiroshi wore regular western-style, men's long-sleeved and long-legged pajamas. The set he was putting on was a deep burgundy. She liked them. He looked sexy in them. Ohhh, she just realized she was uncharacteristically aroused - maybe the alcohol?

She and Hiroshi still had sex regularly, usually on the weekends when the children were at friends' houses, and occasionally, during the week when an opportunity arose - kids away, etc. And it was still enjoyable, but it wasn't as passionate as it had once been, it was more loving, which was nice, but...a little more passion would be okay.

As she slipped into her nightgown, a standard flannel number that reached her knees, she observed Hiroshi dressing. He took very good care of himself, trim and lean, not like many of her friends' husbands, either fat, or flabby, or with potbellies. She was a lucky woman. But a little more passion...

Sometimes, you get what you wish for.

They crawled into bed and Hiroshi rolled towards his wife.

Hideko turned to Hiroshi for their goodnight kiss and was surprised.

Hiroshi was embarrassed. He hadn't meant for his erection to touch his wife, but her leg was in just such a position...

Hideko suddenly realized she was on fire. She was horny! And so was Hiroshi! Usually after drinking, he couldn't even get erect, but she just felt his erection poke her leg.

Both of them froze in silence for several seconds.

Hideko was bold. She didn't wait for Hiroshi to initiate.

"Darling, do you desire pleasure...I am ready..."

Hiroshi felt immense relief and then a flush of excitement to go with his erection. His wife was not put off, but rather, amenable to his desire.

"If you are happy, I desire you very much now."

He did desire her very much. She was a desirable woman. Even after two children, she kept her shape very well. Her hips and bottom had gotten a little bigger, but she kept a rigid exercise program and ran with him regularly - and kept his pace. So, while bigger, her butt was still very nice. And her breasts...well, when they married, they were small, but now, much fuller, plump. They sagged a bit but were still lovely.

He pulled Hideko close to him and found her small, sweet mouth. He kissed her full lips and imagined what her tongue would feel like...Oh, stop. Stop that. But he couldn't. He couldn't stop thinking about Sandra. He loved his wife, only his wife, and in all his travels he had never strayed.

But Sandra, oh my, he could see her big nipples in that thin shirt. She had no bra on. Her nipples were plump and dark, much bigger than Hideko's, and he could make out her whole body in the clothing she was wearing. It looked so firm, and when she had hugged him...he felt her firm breasts press against him. Was that flirtatious or just her way. He didn't know, but he did know, and he had to admit, at least to himself, that was why he was so hard, so aroused right now.

As he kissed Hideko, he felt her slip her hand down to his erection. She reached her slim hand inside his pajamas and grasped his shaft.

His penis lurched in her hand. It was so hard. And she was hot, very hot. And suddenly she realized, she was wet. Not just wet, slippery wet. Oh, what in the world? Oh Hideko, honey. Don't lie to yourself. You know why you are so...excited. That American, Thomas, swallowed you with his big, muscular arms and pressed his massive chest against your breasts. You almost fainted. Then he said you were "beautiful!" That's when you got excited.

He had been looking at you a lot. Was he just being friendly? And polite? He was so much younger, and his wife was so beautiful. He couldn't have been serious? Could he? Why would he say she was beautiful?

She felt Hiroshi urging her to roll onto her knees - his favorite. She liked that position, too. It wasn't so romantic, but it was a "passionate" position. Hiroshi was a good and considerate lover. She had never had another, but the wives talked. She didn't, but she listened. Most of the husbands sounded like terrible lovers. She was lucky.

"Ooph!" she heard herself gasp as Hiroshi uncharacteristically rammed into her without preamble.

Equally uncharacteristic, she ratcheted her hips back, smacking her butt back into his crotch. His penis felt good in her very hot, very wet vagina. She wanted more...faster...harder...she needed to feel him dominate her with his big, powerful body...Oh gosh. No, no, no. She had never thought of another man when having sex. What was going on? She had just imagined that Thomas was behind her, grabbing her hips with his big, powerful hands and ramming his big...Oh, climax, oh, so fast...

As Hiroshi rapidly pounded her, she gasped out, "Ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh, ohh-ohh-I-I-oh-am-ung-ung-cum-ming-now-Hi-ro-shi-i-i-i..."

Hiroshi was on fire. When Hideko climaxed, he should have, but either the alcohol or his libido kept him from it and he kept slamming into his wife's divine vagina, faster, harder, stronger than he had in years.

"What would 'her' vagina feel like? Different? Tighter? Looser? Could he even satisfy..."

Hideko screamed. She was cumming again? So soon? Hiroshi lost it. Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! And screamed himself as he exploded, jerking and shooting, jerking and shooting, puffing and huffing. With the sound of blood rushing in his ears, Hiroshi fell forward over his wife's plump ass, draped his chest over her back and reached under and filled his hands with her soft breasts.

Hideko was still on her knees but had dropped from her hands to her elbows when Hiroshi started slamming into her so hard. She hadn't orgasmed twice during intercourse in...forever. Maybe having impure thoughts about a well-built, young American man during sex wasn't so bad after all. She silently laughed to herself. She was giddy.

Then as she calmed down, she thought, "When was the last time Hiroshi was so physical, so dynamic, so passionate?

That young lady!

Hiroshi, who was still buried in her and now fondling her breasts, was so "amorous," not because of herself, but because of Sandra. Yes, she remembered. The young girl was wearing a thin blouse with no bra - Americans.

"Hiroshi! Damn him! He was thinking of Sandra and screwing me!" The thought blazed through her mind, searing her conscience.

She quickly flashed red hot with anger, which simultaneously made her pussy clamp down on Hiroshi's flagging erection. It pulsed in response. It was swelling. This was crazy. Damn him! Let him stick that thing in her pussy, not mine. Then I'll show her young man what a real woman can...Oh no! I was so excited because...oh who cares.

"Fuck me, young Thomas!" Not out loud, of course. Again, she laughed to herself. As quickly as her anger had flashed it was gone. She was no better than her husband, who at this moment was fully erect again, like when they were young.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, darling!" She was aghast. She had said that out loud!

Thank goodness, she hadn't also said "his" name.

Oh, oh, yes, yes, yes-s-s-s, so good. Maybe they should play fantasies about other people more often - roleplay, that's what it was called. They should do it together, though, not secretly.

Hiroshi was now thrusting masterfully, with long, firm strokes, and growling under his breath.

"Now this is passionate!" she thought as her legs began to tremble and her insides went all crazy on her again.

Hideko was so into the coupling tonight, so responsive. She was more vocal than, than, well he couldn't remember her ever being that vocal? As he again set about thrusting into his wife, he wondered what it would be like...with Sandra? What would her young rump look like, feel like? Would she like this position? Oh! His wife's vagina was clenching, squeezing, pulsing around his cock. She was on fire. He couldn't remember the last...

It dawned on him, why Hideko was so dynamic. It almost made him stop pumping. He knew why his wife so excited, so dynamic and orgasmic - the young American man!

And as quickly as he started to get mad, imagining her with that muscular, young man, he became inflamed, but not with anger...with lust! Imagining her pleasing that young man, giving herself to him...

That was too disturbing, but he couldn't focus at all on being upset. All he could do was give in to his baser animal - and screw his lovely wife into a coma!

Hiroshi was stroking in and out with long, firm strokes, using the full length of his penis. It felt divine and she was building to another climax. She was already quivering inside, building...

Hiroshi has a big penis. She knew that. Her girlfriends unashamedly joked about their husband's shortcomings, except Manami. Hideko couldn't believe how big she said her husband was. But Hiroshi, at 18 centimeters, definitely had a bigger penis than most of her friends' husbands. And she was sure it was pretty thick because they joked about how they weren't sure if their husbands had their penis in or not, because of how skinny they were. She could tell when Hiroshi entered her. Even after children, she could feel the pleasure of fullness he gave her.

"Oh-oh-oh-ah-ah-ah..." she started ramping up again. Hiroshi had suddenly went crazy, slamming into her. Instantly his erection seemed to swell in her and her orgasm hit her so hard and fast, she was flabbergasted...and elated. She screamed. And she swore. She even used that vulgar, American cuss word.

"Agh-h-h-ye-es-s-s...OH, OH, NO-OW, FU-UCK-FUCK-UH-AGH-H-H..."

Hiroshi was like an animal, slamming into her. The skin on her butt was actually stinging.

"AGGH-I-CUM!" Hiroshi yelled and blissfully unloaded.

Then exhausted and spent, he rocked back on his feet and released his grip on his wife's hips. Two dark-red handprints remained where his hands had been. Her ass was red. His deflating erection slipped from her spasming vagina and semen and fluids oozed out of her open, gaping hole.

They both collapsed on the bed. Hiroshi rolled on his side and pulled Hideko into a spooning position against him. She reached back and stroked his face with her hand.

Neither spoke. They both passed out.

III. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

When we arrived in front of the dining room, Hiroshi and Hideko were waiting. I wondered how they would be, whether we pushed a little too hard last night. I hoped not. Regardless of whether we became "close" or not, I still wanted their company, they were very nice.

I needn't have worried.

"Thomas-san, Sandra-san, a pleasurable morning to you," Hiroshi warmly greeted us with a slight bow and big, warm smile.

Hideko, likewise smiled and lightly genuflected, "Good morning, Thomas-san, Sandra-san."

I didn't understand the "san" thing? I would have to ask. In the meantime, I made a split-second decision and hoped Tom would follow my lead, correctly.

I purposely headed to Hideko first, "Good Morning, so nice to see you again," and lightly hugged her and did the peck on the right cheek, left cheek thing. She politely responded, copying my motions.

Tom naturally shook hands with Hiroshi and stepped back. I then went to Hiroshi and repeated what I had done before, only I pressed more firmly into him and "pecked" his cheeks more forcefully.

Tom mimicked my act and instead of wrapping his arms around Hideko like last night, he gently took hold of her upper arms, leaned down and bussed her cheeks. In response, she lifted her hands and placed them on his big forearms, and bobbed her head side to side, pecking him lightly on the cheeks.

When they separated, she was blushing slightly, but smiling, also.

Politely, Hiroshi inquired, "I hope you rested well."

I laughed lightly and responded, "Oh, well, sort of. We're still on our honeymoon." I joked and feigned being embarrassed. Hiroshi was momentarily not sure what to say. I was momentarily worried I had overstepped.

Hideko tittered, hand over mouth.

Tom gave his boyish grin and shrugged, "Newlyweds," then asked, "How about you? Did you folks have a good night?"

Hiroshi, with a bright smile of his own, answered quickly and assertively, "Oh, yes, we had a very good night, thank you."

I was pretty sure he was saying, "Yes we had great sex, too!" but wasn't positive. Hmmm?

"Wonderful, shall we eat," I said to move us along. As we headed to the table, I thought we would need more practice to get good at this. Well, no time like the present, one of my coaches used to say.

However, I knew it was too soon to split them up at the dining table or anything like that. But when we sat, I did make sure I was across from Hiroshi and that Tom was across from Hideko.

This morning, I had Tom in a tight fitting, goose grey polo, essentially a muscle shirt. He looked yummy. I hoped Hideko thought so, too. Not only because of the sex thing, but I was now more aware of how handsome and special Tom is and I liked it that other women appreciated that too. It made me feel special. Yep, this is my man!

I wore a not-too-sheer, bone-white, sleeveless, cotton blouse, again without a bra. It wasn't so revealing - a little more tasteful than yesterday - though, if you looked from the side, just right, you could see the sides of my breasts. As it was, there were still tell-tale dark shadows where my nipples were - still effective, right?

Breakfast was wonderful, but until we started eating, I didn't realize how famished I was. We were all pretty intent on our meals, but still chatted as we ate. It felt very comfortable, our conversing, and we asked them to please call us Tom and Sandy. They brightened at that request. I decided we hadn't upset things and quit worrying.

While Hiroshi and Tom were discussing something, I took a few moments to consider the spa and how we should go about things. When we were finished eating, I said I wanted to go freshen up before the spa. Hideko seconded that idea. We headed to our respective rooms and when we got to our suite, I shared my ideas with Tom.

"Tommy, I don't think we should be too bold to start. I think we need start out a little more subtly. I know the Japanese have co-ed spas and go fully nude, but I'm not sure if they walk around completely uncovered. So let's start out wearing our towels unless they demonstrate otherwise. We'll take our cue from them.

But when you get to the sauna, no matter what, pull your towel off and lay it on the seat and remark about the boards. If you can, get Hiroshi to sit down first then sit close enough to him that there isn't more than just enough room for Hideko to sit between you. You know the drill."

Tom laughed, "You've got this down. I guess you were paying more attention than I was."

"I'm a woman. That's my job."

We both laughed.

I added, "Oh, and honey, try not to get an erection. Until we know how big Hiroshi is, we don't want you to embarrass him."

Tom flashed me a big grin and we headed downstairs. Here goes!

As we descended the stairs, we saw them standing in the lobby, waiting for us. I really liked them. They were nice. This would be fun, even if it didn't go in "that" direction.

When we got to the spa, Tom directed Hiroshi to the men's dressing room and I took Hideko with me. She had a satchel with her. I asked what was in it.

"Oh, we were not certain about the, um, dress code at this facility. So I brought a suit, just in case."

I put her at ease and hopefully set the tone for the day, "Oh, well you won't need that, unless you want to wear it. No, it is very relaxed, very European here."

She nodded knowingly, "Oh yes, of course."

I continued. "This is our first time overseas and our first time in a co-ed spa where people didn't wear anything. And if it hadn't been for the good friends we made, we might have had more difficulty. But we got over the nudity thing and found it kind of liberating."

She was listening intently and seemed okay, but I decided to follow her lead on the towel thing. If possible, I wanted to see what she did first.

When we entered the dressing room, the attendant greeted us in broken English.

"Please to take place and remove clothes. I will take care of clothes. Enjoy spa. You go to sauna?"

"Yes," I answered, "we are meeting our husbands there."

"Very good. No one has sauna. You will enjoy," she replied and left us to undress.

I delayed in my cubicle as long as I could then asked, "All set, Hideko?"

I had my towel in my hand but hadn't wrapped myself up.

In response to my question, Hideko came out from her cubicle to meet me, "Yes, ready. Oh sorry."

She quickly averted her eyes when she saw I hadn't wrapped myself yet. Okay...

"Oh, sorry. But no worries, okay," I responded as I wrapped myself.

"Oh yes, no worries," she repeated and smiled bashfully, meeting my eyes again.

I could see why Tom was taken with her. She was very attractive, her look was very appealing and though not overtly sexy, there was something alluring about her appearance.

123456...9