From Russia with Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan answered, "We are looking forward to a relaxing time."

Hanna replied, "Well darling, we will have wonderful time. You come with me. We go to ladies' side and change."

I said, "See you later, honey," and Jan waved.

I had been hoping this was a coed spa. I was a little surprised, and disappointed that it wasn't.

Viktor and I headed to the men's side. The spa was a very functional and pleasing combination of "old world" architecture and modern but tasteful amenities. We were met by an older female attendant who showed us to cubicles where plush, monogrammed towels and slippers sat on a bench seat. I undressed and stored my clothes in the cedar closet, wrapped the towel around me and stepped around the corner to wait for Viktor. Moments later, he appeared, smiling.

Viktor, cheerful as always, said, "You are ready; we go to sauna first."

I smiled, nodded and followed. We were greeted by a young, female attendant, a plump gal with big, fat breasts barely contained by her uniform. She politely greeted us in Russian and asked Viktor if he wanted his usual - lots of steam. He affirmed that, and she opened the heavy wooden door to the large, very spacious sauna. I immediately heard a fresh splash of water hit hot rocks with a dramatic sizzle. When we entered, it smelled of mint and eucalyptus, but not so strong as to be cloying. Viktor removed his towel, picked a bench with seatbacks to sit on, put his towel down and draped part of it over the bench seatback.

(I had never seen seatbacks on sauna benches before. Usually, if you wanted to lean back in a sauna, you had to sit against the wall. This sauna had both types, so you could choose.)

I understood that covering both the seat and seatback was to keep the wooden planks from being directly against the skin - a courtesy to others to not leave your sweat for them to sit in. Of course, this required "losing the towel," not that it was an issue; I've been to saunas and spas in Germany and other places where that was not a big deal.

I placed my towel on the same bench near Viktor, sat down, leaned back and enjoyed the moist heat. The longer we were there, the thicker the steam got. Soon, I was getting so relaxed I started to nod off. As I began to lightly doze, I wondered how Jan was doing with Hanna.

Then we were joined by two other guys whom Viktor apparently knew as he called out and motioned them over. Either he knew them or he really was just a very friendly guy.

"Oh good, come sit," he invited in English.

I don't know how he could tell who they were. It was so steamy; all I could make out were two shadowy forms until they were about half way into the sauna. At the same time, it hit me, "What other two people were here that he would address in English - the Greek couple?" It was co-ed after all; just the dressing rooms were separate.

Jan had a disturbed look on her face and a towel wrapped around her breasts, covering her pubic mound and plump bottom. Hanna, who had stopped in front of me, had the towel wrapped around her waist. Yup, pert little tits to the wind. I noticed.

For a moment, Hanna stood square in front of me with her hands on her hips as if to give me a chance to look her over - so I did - not that I had much choice with her standing less than three feet from me.

She sported a medium-dark tan from head to toe with no visible tan lines. She had long, slender legs and arms, slim hips and small pert breasts capped by fairly large, light brown aureoles and substantial, slightly long nipples. Looking at her tall, slim body, the word "willowy" came to mind. Everything about her was very different from Jan. I was wondering what the rest of her looked like. I didn't have long to wonder.

I am certain Hanna positioned herself in front of me and Jan in front of Viktor, on purpose. Jan, standing in front of Viktor, was flustered and couldn't keep from staring directly at his dick. She'd look away, but gravitate right back to it. I understood; I didn't like it, but I understood.

After a moment's pause, Viktor stood and said, "Janine, please sit. Oh, but first put towel like this on bench. We sweat and better to not leave for others."

At the same time, Hanna slipped her towel off and laid it next to me; then put her right hand on my neck and slowly sat, pressing her side against me as she sat. With her arm behind me, she kept her hand on my neck and began lightly massaging it.

Jan was staring at me, looking for guidance -- or wandering where the switch for the teleportation machine was located.

"Here, honey, let me help," I offered and stood. I untucked her towel and placed it on the bench.

She looked at me like I had just stripped her naked in front of strangers.

Oh...well, yeah.

I thought she was going to flip, but she calmly and sort of distractedly said, "Thanks, honey," as she sat down between me and Viktor, crossing her hands in her lap to achieve a modicum of modesty.

Once I was seated, Viktor asked if we were comfortable and sat back down next to Jan.

I resisted looking to my left at Hanna's lithe body, though I really wanted to, and instead turned to my wife and asked if she was okay. Turning her head, she looked at me like I had just asked if she was enjoying a bowl of ground-glass soup.

"Fine, honey."

She was anything but fine. She was naked as a Jaybird in front of our "friends," with naked Viktor uncomfortably close to her, his cock proudly on display.

Now, Jan is no prude and neither am I, but this was a little outside our comfort zone. Together, we had been to a co-ed spa in Germany on one occasion, but there was more decorum; people didn't press up against you and it was considered quite rude to actually pay attention to someone else's naked body. Not here, not with these two.

Hanna leaned around me, pressing her right breast into me, "Jan darling, is relaxing, yes?"

"Oh, yes, I'm very relaxed now." Jan replied with light sarcasm that apparently went unnoticed by our friends.

By this point, I knew we were being seduced and I became suspicious and defensive of everything. I knew that next I would catch Viktor casually touching or fondling my wife in some manner, so, occasionally I glanced that way as nonchalantly as I could. At the moment, he had his arms stretched out on the back of the bench, his left arm lying across Jan's shoulders, but his hand was not on her and just on the seat back. His head was leaned back and his eyes were closed. Still, my guard was not down.

I also expected Hanna to start rubbing my leg at any time and then surreptitiously start touching my dick, which would have horrified me (Yes, sarcasm). But she was leaning back, eyes closed, right hand still gently massaging my neck. Finally, I succumbed to the sauna and her touch, and drifted off. I stirred when I felt Hanna's firm little breast press into me again. I cracked my left eye open. She was leaning around me, talking to Jan.

"You are so...pet...small..."

"Petite, yes," Jan filled in.

"Oh, yes, petite. And James is big. He looks maybe also to have big penis. Is sex difficult?" Hanna asked like she was asking about a soup recipe.

I thought, "You are fucking kidding!" but said nothing and quickly closed my eye and pretended I was asleep. Jan was on her own on this one!

She sat silently for a long moment. I thought she wasn't going to decline to participate in such a conversation - at least I hoped.

But then she casually replied, "Well, we are careful. It was a problem in the beginning, but we learned how to accommodate each other."

"Yes, we learn," Hanna replied with a knowing nod. "You see my Viktor he is big, too, but not so long as James, I think."

I cracked my right eye open.

My wife, a little sheepishly replied, "Oh, mm hmm." But she didn't look - good girl.

Hanna, in response, reached across me and pointed at her husband's cock, "See, very large, thick I think is said; especially next to his...is 'balls?' And he is not firm yet."

"Uh, yes, balls," Jan confirmed, and actually looked down at his dick for several seconds. (Several seconds too long, I thought.) She casually confirmed, "Yes I see what you mean, very big around!" The mild surprise in her voice was not hidden.

Hanna responded, "I think maybe James is very big. Would need to see when firm. Now he is not so firm, yes? And end looks big, yes?"

(Note: Okay, my dick's a little different than most -- the shaft is thicker at the end, next to the head than it is at the base. And my cockhead is a bit bigger than the shaft. No big deal...well, I like to think it's sort of a 'big deal'... (And yes, my dick is long and thick. I don't know why some people have trouble believing that a guy like me can have a big dick. Plenty of guys have big, long dicks, a minority for sure, but still - plenty....Send money; I'll send photos.)

)

Jan stumbled, "Yes...uh no. I mean he's not hard but not completely soft, either."

End of conversation.

Nope. Hanna wasn't done, yet.

"Janine, you have amazing breasts," she remarked, then chuckled, "I am jealous. I have these little girl breasts...you say tit-ties?"

"Mm, hmm, titties. But yours are lovely, and no sag. Mine used to be pretty firm, but age and a child had..."

Okay, time for a new subject. I roused up groggily and said, "Wow, it's getting hot in here. Anybody ready to cool off?"

Jan replied, "I am getting very warm...Oh look at me, I'm beet red."

With that, Viktor, who had actually been dozing, sat up and looked our way to see what was up. Jan was rising up and turned towards me, bending slightly to get her towel. In the process, she was pointing her sweet, round, and currently bright red ass directly at Viktor, partially blocking his view. As he blinked his eyes and focused, I saw a slight smile come to his lips. He saw me see him and smiled bigger, a knowing smile accompanied by a slight nod, as if to say "Yes, your wife has a nice ass, my friend." I smiled back and nodded...Well, he was right. She has a damned nice ass!

Then, he reached up and pressed his hand against my wife's butt cheek. "Oh my, Janine, I think you are too hot. We must get you cool."

Before Jan could react to the shock of having Viktor feel her ass, I stood and taking her by the arm, I said, "How about a cool shower."

Hanna grabbed my other arm as she stood and added, "Yes, let us go for shower."

The shower room was fabulous. There were rain heads in the ceiling along the walls, accompanied by wands. I walked over and turned on a rain head and set the temperature where it would cool us down, but not be cold. Jan joined me and we stood under the soft, slightly warm flow of water, cooling us down and rinsing the sweat off our overheated bodies. Then I warmed up the water and got some shampoo.

I saw Viktor and Hanna already "washing" next to us. They were soaping and fondling each other. Viktor was pressed against his wife, arms around her and rubbing his soapy hands all over her shoulders, long slender back and, ultimately, over her small, firm buttocks.

As I watched, I drew Jan's attention that way so she also could watch. She turned her head towards them and laid it on my chest. Just as she turned, Hanna turned around, facing away from Viktor. He began soaping and caressing Hanna's small mounds. Her long nipples responded, getting firmer and more pronounced. Next, he moved down and lathered up her vulva.

After finishing Hanna, Viktor turned and Hanna began washing Viktor's front. She started at his torso, rubbing down his washboard stomach to the thick pubic hair below his navel. When she reached his groin, she spent an inordinate time lathering up his pubic hair then soaping and washing his dick and balls. I knew they were putting on a show for us.

Meanwhile, Jan and I washed and rinsed. As we turned off the water, Hanna spoke up.

"Janine, darling, is now possible to see husbands firm...erect, yes?"

Viktor, already appeared to be on his way to a boner.

Jan, stuttered, "In the...the shower...now?"

As Viktor shut off their water, Hanna just smiled and nodded, "Yes. We are alone; nobody else comes, I think...but if not comfortable, I understand."

"No, um, okay. I guess so."

"What the hell do you mean, 'okay'?!" I thought.

"Oh good, I do Viktor first."

With that, Hanna squatted down and immediately began slowly jacking him and fondling his balls. In under a minute, Viktor became fully erect. Damn, his cock was thick, at least towards the base, tapering off as it got to what I figure was about an average-sized cockhead.

Hanna turned and, seeing us looking, conspiratorially said in a loud whisper, "See, big. Yes?"

Fortunately, or unfortunately, my wife spoke up, (I wasn't about to comment on the size of another man's dick.) "Oh, yes, he is very thick, and pretty long."

It wasn't that it was so long, but it was a fat bastard.

Hanna pointed at her clit area, "It hits me here for good feeling and quick orgasm!"

"Thanks a heap for that info," I thought.

All this time, Viktor had his eyes closed, casually rubbing his hands on Hanna's shoulders, obviously not embarrassed by his erection.

Then, staring at Viktor's cock again, Jan replied, almost speaking to herself, "Yes...I can imag...um, see how that might work," she stumbled, her voice trailing off.

She was embarrassed with what she had almost said out loud - "imagine." That was what she was going to say. She was imagining how Viktor's fat cock would feel shoved up her tight, little pussy. I could feel my ears getting hot as I flushed with jealousy, but I only had a moment to entertain that emotion.

Next, I tried out a different emotion -- shock!

Hanna said to my wife, "Please, you help James to show full size for me. I am so curious."

My wife quickly replied, "Okay!"

"What the...!" I thought, "There's no way my wife's going to jack me in front of other people."

I was wrong.

My wife promptly reached down and started to jack my already expanding dick.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I again didn't say.

My eyes were glued to Hanna's long, tanned body, while her eyes were glued to my swelling cock. She had taken her free hand, absent-mindedly moved it up to her left breast and was lightly grazing her left nipple with the backs of her fingers. As my wife continued jacking me, my penis expanded to full size. Between a naked Hanna fiddling with her nipple, and my wife stroking me, I couldn't help it.

My dick, which I used to think was pretty thick - until seeing Viktor's, was now fully engorged, but my fairly large cockhead still did not match his girth at the base of his fat prick!

Hanna was now gently biting the lower left corner of her lip as she stared at my cock with pure, unbridled lust. Jan, focusing on getting me hard, did not see Hanna's face or what she was doing to herself. When I was fully erect, she turned, looked up at Hanna and displayed my cock to her.

Hanna looked from my cock to meet Jan's eyes and brightly exclaimed, "Wow, is very big, very long. Must hit you deep, yes? And, um, bulb, no, head, yes? Is biggest I think I see," she laughed and continued, "I think how it would feel, so long and big, pushing deep...amazing," she finished.

"Yes, it's pretty amazing," my wife continued, "It fills me up completely and I can't take it all the way in."

"Oh, well," Hanna replied, laughing lightly, "I could give good try!"

I didn't know if my wife was catching Hanna's barely disguised inferences to banging me, but I sure as hell was. Trust me, my dick didn't miss them for one second. In my mind, my "amazing" cock was shoved somewhere up behind Hanna's sexy, elongated navel.

I couldn't take it anymore. This had to stop or I was going to have to bury my big "bulb" in someone's deep or not so deep vagina. And I think Viktor was ready, too.

"Okay, we are ready for massage, yes?" Viktor interjected, and then added, "I know I am very ready."

V. FRENCH MASSAGE

We toweled off and Viktor called the attendant and informed her we were ready for our massages. I heard him explain that we wanted Swedish massages. She brought us fresh towels and we followed her down the hall to the massage room.

Shortly, two fairly average looking women arrived. They were full figured and looked fairly stout. I was certain they were well up to the task of giving a good massage. They directed us to massage tables, but quickly explained the two masseurs, who were also supposed to be available, were unable to be on duty. They apologized and said they could only give two massages at a time. Hanna acted hurt when told there were no masseurs. We had the ladies go first and Viktor asked a masseuse to call for service at the in-spa bar, then we left the ladies to their massages.

The in-spa bar was a nice touch. A spa guest didn't have to shower and dress to go for a drink. Leave it to the Russians; they love their drink. When we arrived I saw the 'in-spa bar' was actually a small, though well appointed, lounge with a bar in one corner, equipped with a refrigerator, a blender and such. Viktor explained that there were a few standard selections you could order here; everything else came from the bar in the cocktail lounge. By the time we were settled, the waiter (probably a 'bar-back') arrived to take our orders. We ordered waters, I ordered a screwdriver, and Viktor ordered a bloody Mary.

We sat in the comfortable surroundings and enjoyed our drinks. We had finished our second drink, and were sipping waters when one of the masseuses came to the bar and requested that we return for our massages. We headed to the room and each got on a table. Viktor chose one at the head of mine.

The masseuses joined us, got organized and began our massages. I felt warm oil on my back and strong hands rubbing it into my neck and shoulders. It felt heavenly. As I relaxed, I wondered what the girls were doing. I imagined them showering, rubbing soap up and down their bodies...each other's bodies. My petite wife was pressing her breasts into Hanna's torso and her face into Hanna's breasts, sucking and licking those long, perky nipples...

I awakened to the sound of hands chopping on skin, but it was Viktor's masseuse. Mine was just finishing at my calves. I started to drift again, but for a different set of hands on my neck and shoulders. My first thought was that it was odd for the masseuses to switch, but maybe this one was better at the chopping thing. However, except for a slight smell of soap, my previous masseuse had no particular aroma. This one smelled heavenly. At the moment, her hands were working down my back in a firm but lighter motion than before. When the masseuse reached my buttocks, she removed my towel and kneaded my buttocks before continuing down my thighs. Personally, I've never had my butt massaged. After massaging my calves, her hands moved back up my thighs and one hand grazed my anus as it came up the cleft of my ass.

This got my attention! I was awake now, and aware of Viktor making low moaning noises. I lifted my head to see if Viktor was getting the same treatment.

I found myself staring at the naked ass cheeks of his masseuse as she was working her way up his legs to his butt. What the hell? Fuzzy headed as I was, I knew a masseuse was not supposed to get naked with a customer. Then it hit me. Those firm, round butt cheeks were familiar, as was the long, auburn hair hanging down the back of the petite masseuse. What the hell?

As my wife massaged her way up, she stopped and began kneading Viktor's ass. And he obviously knew it was my wife massaging him. Though her hands may be strong, there is no mistaking her small hands for a masseuse's or his wife's!

I was about to say, "What the hell is going on? Why are you rubbing Viktor's ass?" or something like that; but before I could speak, my masseuse leaned over, pressing her taut nipples into my back, and whispered in a French accent, "Monsieur, please to roll for me. Is time for you to be up."