From Russia with Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still trying to get my mouth to work, I rolled over to the sight of Hanna, leaning over me, her long blonde hair cascading down, falling around me, and her small, round breasts hanging over me. She leaned down and kissed me deeply. As she slipped her long, wet tongue into my mouth, I heard my wife, in a coquettish French accent, say to Viktor, "Yes, Monsieur, please roll over now, so I may massage your front."

After kissing me, Hanna started massaging my head, kneading my scalp and my temples - quite well, as a matter of fact.

I heard Viktor moan, "That feels divine, my dear."

I realized Jan was mirroring Hanna's routine. Now, being unable to see, my mind immediately went to, "Which head is she massaging?"

Hanna continued giving me a wonderful massage, doing my neck, shoulders, then arms; but instead of going to my legs and feet next, she stopped beside my groin and remarked in that sultry, French accent (which she did quite well), "Oh, this muscle looks sore, Monsieur. Please allow me to rub pain from it."

As she grasped my cock with the long, slender fingers of her right hand, she cradled my testicles in her left, very gently massaging them. My cock instantly responded.

"Oh look, is so sore it swells now," she said coyly with a slight smile.

That's when I heard my wife say, "Monsieur, this muscle looks so swollen. Would you like me to get rid of that swelling for you?"

Viktor quickly answered, "Oh, da, da, da."

Before I could give any thought to what my wife was doing, Hanna exclaimed, "Oh my, I know problem. Muscle is full of poison. I must suck poison out."

She pulled her long hair to the other side (I assume so I could watch), promptly bent down and engulfed my cockhead in her cavernous mouth, taking it to the back of her throat, then sliding back up till her lips slipped over the head with a slurping sound and my cockhead popped from her mouth.

She turned to me, "Oh yes, full of poison! I suck it out," and dropped back down, sucking the head in and starting to jack me in earnest.

I was in a state of bliss for about ten seconds...Until I heard my wife say, "Monsieur, I must lubricate this hard muscle so I can better massage it and get rid of that painful pressure you must be feeling."

My bliss abruptly evaporated. My wife was going to...Shit, she was already sucking Viktor's cock and jacking him, as evidenced by the sounds coming from his table.

"She's sucking his fat cock!" my brain screamed. I sat bolt upright and barked out my protest...but no words escaped my lips as I stared at Hanna. She was bent over me, with her mouth sliding up and down my cock, sucking it and teasing it with her tongue while she jacked my shaft.

Now I'm thinking about her technique and how unbelievably hot she looked bent over me; small, pert breasts and long, taut nipples jiggling as she jacked me; small firm ass sticking out.

Startled at the way I sat up, she straightened and faced me, "I am sorry, Monsieur. I do something wrong? I have not sucked out poison."

My wife saw me sit upright and instantly knew something was wrong. "Hanna is everything okay?" she asked.

"Monsieur, are you displeased with my service?" Hanna asked.

My mind was racing. No doubt I wanted to have Hanna continue to pleasure me. I wanted to feel her sucking and jacking me; I wanted to shoot my load into her lovely, deep mouth. Truth be known, I wanted to be buried balls deep in her, with her long, slender legs wrapped up around my shoulders as I plowed her. At the same time, I was imagining my wife bouncing up and down on Viktor's fat prick, screaming, "Oh, it hits my clit so good!"

A bit of a conundrum, you see.

With a weak smile I said, "I need to speak to the other masseuse."

"Janine, my client, he wishes to speak with you."

"Of course, Hanna," my wife replied and then to Viktor, "Excuse me Monsieur, I must speak to the other gentleman."

Concerned, but trying to hide it, he said, "Oh, certainly. I look forward to finishing massage."

Jan appeared beside me, a concerned look on her face. She leaned towards me, her full breasts swaying slightly. Her nipples were fully engorged, obviously from excitement. She saw what I was looking at. She flushed with embarrassment.

She bent close to my ear, "I'm sorry if I misread things. I thought you would enjoy this, like one of our fantasies; you know, I have a masseur, you a masseuse, and we have sex with...I'm sorry."

My mind was still racing when she whispered, "James, baby, you know I only, only love you. This was supposed to be just for fun, a once on a vacation, escape thing. Hanna brought up the French masseuse switch and wouldn't that be fun, but if it's not...if..."

She started leaking tears.

Well, crap! She was right about the fantasy, and who was the one that said, "If we ever get a chance to safely, discreetly live out one of our fantasies, I think we should go for it..." Yeah, that was my big, f-ing mouth! I was still upset, but Jan was right. And now she was crying and apologizing.

I whispered, "You're okay with Hanna...sucking my cock, getting me off?"

She whispered back, "Honey, I'm not afraid Hanna will steal you from me. You don't love her; you won't fall in love with her because she sucks your cock. And the same for me. I would have talked to you about this, but then it wouldn't have been a surprise. I'm sorry. I thought you would enjoy it; get a kick out of it.

I felt like a shit heal, but what was I going to say, "I don't want to play; I'm going to take my wife and go home." Or, how about, "Viktor, your wife is going to blow me and I'm going to shoot my semen down her throat. You're welcome to watch, but keep your fat cock away from my wife's mouth." At the very least, I could have just admitted, "Sorry, I'm too big of a pussy for this." Either way, I didn't say or do anything.

My wife started to pull away and speak to Hanna, "I'm sorry but, I don't think..."

I thought, "Crap!" and made a very quick decision, put my finger to Jan's lips and interrupted, "I think I'll stick with the blonde; that okay, Viktor?"

My wife quickly recovered, and before Viktor could speak, she interjected, "Yes, Monsieur has decided he wants to continue with you, Hanna."

I reached up and wiped tears from her cheeks.

Viktor exclaimed, "Of course, James; whatever pleases you"

Growing a pair and with some bravado I didn't really feel, I replied, "Yes, of course. Now send that tall, willowy blond back over here; that is if you are happy with this hot, little redhead?"

"Absolutely," he answered back; relief in his voice -- the game was back on.

Jan still looked worried and uncertain. So, though I really, really, 'really' didn't feel that way; I whispered in her ear, "Suck his balls out through the end of his dick." and gave her a smile and a pat on her naked ass.

She grinned, and slightly shook her head. "I love you" she mouthed and headed back to Viktor's table.

With that, I sent my wife to go suck some other guy's dick. I felt like shit -- for about 30 seconds.

Hanna came back and placed her left hand on the back of my neck. I was resting on my elbows. My cock had deflated. My emotions had interfered with the moment. Hanna, with her face close, looked in my eyes. My distress showed.

VI. EXCELLENT TECHNIQUE

Still in character, she asked seriously, "Is Monsieur alright. May I still service him?"

In as pleasant a voice as I could muster, I answered, "Well, I don't seem to be "up" for a massage, anymore."

Hanna was not only beautiful, she was smart and resourceful, and more attuned to things than I expected. She replied, "Monsieur, I still want to please you. I have suggestion to help."

She turned to the other table, "Janine, please to move Monsieur Viktor to this table and work next to us," she instructed, pointing across my body, "and please to position on other side of table so we may watch each other's techniques."

Turning to me, she softly said, "I think Monsieur will be more comfortable, yes?"

I responded, "Oh yes, more comfortable, thank you."

In one sly move, she had changed the dynamic of the situation. I would now be able to see everything that was happening between Viktor and Jan, which was far better than hearing them behind me. I'm not sure why, but it was.

I continued, "But I don't know if a massage will help me now. I don't seem to be in any shape to participate."

She got an evil grin on her face and replied, "Oh, please let me to help Monsieur with problem."

First, she turned her body into me, pressed her firm breasts against my chest and kissed me hard and deep. Then she stood, and maintaining eye contact, she took the middle finger of her left hand, slowly inserted it in her vagina and luridly moved it around, and in and out until it was slick. Next, she bent back over my cock, lifting it with her right hand and sucking the head into her mouth, engulfing over half of my flaccid penis, until the head was mashed against the back of her throat. She started sucking and jacking, then she took her moistened finger and unceremoniously shoved it up my ass, curled it and began massaging my prostate. Within in seconds, my cock started to swell; within a minute it was fully engorged.

She slipped my cockhead from her mouth, wiped her lips with her free hand and said in a self-satisfied voice, "There, I think you are ready for me to suck out poison, yes?"

I managed to croak out, "Yes, excellent technique."

Meanwhile, Viktor had stretched out on the next table. His fat cock was sticking in the air, pointing towards his head. It looked like a big, fleshy spearhead. My wife moved beside him, momentarily looked at me and gave a weak smile. She grabbed his big shaft at the base and started slowly stroking up and down. One small hand wouldn't completely reach around the base, so she fisted her hands together. Viktor was resting on his elbows, intently watching my wife.

Hanna was already jacking and sucking me like a machine. As she sucked, she worked her tongue and lips up and down and around my cockhead. Her technique was different from my wife's; and while maybe not quite as pleasing, it was damned effective. I was captivated, watching her cheeks cave in as she sucked on my cock like a soda straw in a milkshake.

At the same time, Jan had bent over and inserted the head of Viktor's cock in her mouth and begun jacking and sucking him with her, very familiar to me, wonderful technique, mouth following her hands up and down. As she began giving the bastard felatio (He wasn't my favorite person at the moment), he reached his left hand around her ass. Jan froze for a second. Viktor had inserted a finger or fingers into her pussy, her ass, or both. After the initial shock and apparently welcome intrusion, Jan went to work on his cock in earnest, bobbing up and down, her wavy auburn hair billowed and fluttered freely, and her big breasts wobbled erotically.

Taking a cue from Viktor, I reached around Hanna's right butt cheek and rubbed my thumb up and down her long slit, slipping it between her lips. Then I shoved it in her slippery vagina, working it in and out. As soon as it was slick with her juices, I removed it and buried my middle finger in her wet hole, then jammed my thumb in her ass. As they say, turnabout's fair play!

Her head shot up off my cock, hair flying back in a blonde cloud, saliva stringing from her plump lips to my cockhead. Her back arched and her firm breasts pointed straight out. Her vagina and sphincter simultaneously contracted and her legs trembled.

She let out small shriek, "Aghh!...Shit, damn, good!" (With no French accent.)

As she bent back down and took my cock in her mouth, she pushed her body back against my hand. I took that as a positive sign and proceeded to pump my hand back and forth with increased vigor. She returned to energetically administering to my "sore muscle." The fast, hard stroking of her hand caused her small, firm mounds to jiggle delightfully. While her technique was wonderful, it was not quite as stimulating as my wife's, which was a good thing - I didn't want to cum before Viktor. Hey, it's a guy thing, okay?

To my right, I heard Viktor start grunting more and breathing harder. He started nodding his head, and whispering "Da, Da, Da." My wife was no longer following her hands with her mouth, but was just holding her head still and sucking his cockhead while jacking him like a wild woman.

Besides getting knots in my stomach from watching, I was getting extremely turned on. It was like watching a porn movie, only it was starring my wife. At the same time, I felt like I was going to throw up, and/or jump off the table, jerk Viktor's dick out of my wife's mouth and beat the shit out of him!

As I watched from my peripheral vision, I could see my wife's face and chest were red. It looked like she was running out of gas, but still trying to get Viktor off before fatigue overtook her. He was taking too long.

I acted quickly and hissed, "Viktor, fuck that redheaded bitch's hot little mouth; pump the little slut full of cum!"

His reaction was immediate, he let go of her ass, fell back and grabbed both sides of the table. Growling and grunting, his hips started bucking and his back arched, lifting his ass off the table. Instantly, he started shooting his load. Jan was still going like a crazed woman, sucking his cum down as fast as he shot, until he was spent and dropped his ass back to the table. Jan immediately released his cock and slumped to the floor, spent as well.

When I told him to fill "the slut full of cum," Hanna stopped sucking me; lifted up to look at the other table, and watched as my wife brought her husband to climax. As her husband's climax built, Hanna's vagina and sphincter began to spasm and clinch my thrusting digits. Her chest was flushed and her legs were starting to quiver. She was mounting an orgasm. I took quick action to help her along and started pumping her hard and fast. I reached up with my free hand and started squeezing, pinching and twisting her right nipple. She stopped jacking me and hung her head down, braced herself with her left hand on the edge of the table, reached down with her right hand and started feverishly jilling her clit.

In no time, she started keening loudly then shouted in Russian the rough equivalent of "Son of Bitch, damn, fuck, MOTHER FUCK!"

As she rode out her climax, her ass and pussy clamped down, spasming around my thumb and finger, body shaking, legs quivering. Finally, her vagina relaxed and she returned her right hand to the table and braced herself as her long legs continued to tremble. I slowly removed my hand, released her nipple and looked at her.

She turned her face toward me and cooed, "Thank you, lover."

She called me "lover." That didn't go unnoticed and both disturbed me and excited me.

Then she stood up, relieving the strain in her legs and back. Her tall, slender body was beautiful to behold; her chest and face were flushed and her feathery, blonde pubic mound was now glistening with moisture from her thoroughly soaked vagina. A shiver went through me.

She indicated she wanted me to sit up. I swung my feet over the edge of the table and faced her. She pulled me to my feet, wrapped her long arms around me, pressed hard against me and kissed me urgently.

She broke the kiss and in a pouty French accent said, "I am so sorry, Monsieur, but it seems you gave me massage and I did not do my duty."

I reached and pulled her tight against me. In Russian I whispered, "It was pure pleasure for me."

She smiled and kissed me warmly and deeply. As we finally broke our hold, I heard talking behind me and turned to see Viktor pulling Jan up from the floor. He sat back down on the edge of the table, pulled her in and held her between his legs, pressing her breasts against his chest. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his shoulder.

Hanna took my hand and slowly walked me around to Jan and Viktor. Viktor released Jan and she turned and started to come to me. But Hanna intercepted her, pulling her close. She leaned down and slowly kissed her, gradually pulling my wife's arms around her to rest them on her butt cheeks. Then she reached down and cupped my wife's plump ass in her hands and held her that way while she slipped her tongue between my wife's lips. Jan reluctantly opened her mouth, then after hesitating a moment, slipped her tongue into Hanna's mouth. They soul-kissed for several moments, their nude bodies pressed together, hands groping each other's buttocks.

Finally, Hanna broke the kiss, and as they separated, she said, "Let us get showers."

Silently we went and showered and dried off. Before we each returned to our respective locker rooms to dress, a naked Hanna reached for my hand.

In a soft, serious voice, she said, "James, I know two people who did not get to...make orgasm...is said, yes?"

"Yes," I said without correcting to "have an orgasm." The point was well understood. Jan and I did not "make orgasm."

"Darling, I want very, very much to please you and I want to feel you deep inside me. I think you would like. I know Viktor wishes to please Janine and put his cock in her. I think, too, she would like. Later, we have dinner in our room. After dinner, if you desire, please join us. 7:30 would be good. Room is number seven."

After showering and dressing, Jan and I met outside the spa. I looked at my watch. It was already 1:30 p.m. We had missed lunch and decided to order room service. We were both starving. We headed to our room, neither of us speaking.

THE END OF PART ONE OF TWO

Of

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE