From Russia with Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Middle-aged couple completes liaison with foreign couple.
7.4k words
4.17
4.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
580 Followers

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE

PART TWO OF TWO

~~~~~

THE INEVITABLE

I. DRAMA QUEEN

Once we were in our room, we used the bathroom, changed into robes and waited for room service. Figuring it would be a little bit, I headed to the balcony. I walked out and stood in the frigid air. It was silent except for the melody from the waterfall. Snow had started to fall again. The cold air felt good, but it did nothing to clear my head. My brain was still muddled.

As I came back inside, I heard a knock at the door. It was room service. The attendant wheeled in the cart, set the table, then in English, asked if there was anything else we needed. I replied in Russian assuring him we were fine and thanked him. Jan came out from the bathroom and joined me at the table. We ate in silence, and consumed everything I had ordered. We agreed to take a nap before dinner, set an alarm, disrobed, and crawled under the sheets. I slept fitfully, and awakened about a half hour before the alarm. I put my robe and slippers on and went back out on the balcony.

What little sleep I got, allowed me to clear my head, and I tried to think my way through this situation. I wanted to have sex with Hanna. How could I not? Besides my pure unadulterated lust for her (or would that be 'adulterated' lust?), there was the element of curiosity, and the anticipation of a new, exciting sexual experience - all lending to a considerable desire to bed the woman. But did I want it bad enough for my wife to screw Viktor? Jan, I knew, wanted the same thing I did - to fulfill a fantasy that we have both shared since we started using role-play to add to our already vibrant sex life.

Some might ask why, if you have a vibrant sex life, would you need to role-play or fantasize - or seek a sexual liaison with another couple? It's a fair question.

My reply is: Why would you need to do felatio or cunnilingus if you can satisfy your sexual desires with intercourse; why would you need to eat filet mignon if you can satisfy your palate with sirloin; why do you need to buy a faster, better equipped car if you can be satisfied with the one you have?

The answer is simple - you don't need to do any of those things, but life isn't just about fulfilling needs. If it was, we would all drive the same kind of practical car; live in the same kind of basic house; wear the same kind of nondescript, functional clothes. But long ago, humans advanced beyond just satisfying their needs, to seeking variety, pursuing their desires - for the new, the different, the unique, the unattainable. Otherwise, there would have been no industrial revolution, no technical advances, no conquering Mount Everest, and so on.

And desires are different for every person. At this juncture, Jan and I had to figure out just how much we wanted to risk, in order to satisfy our desire to expand our 'sexual horizons' to include this sexual liaison with another couple. We are both very sexually oriented, always have been. Yes, sexual satisfaction has always been important to us; we have always made a concerted effort to satisfy each other - and we have. This wasn't about satisfaction. Sexually, and in every other way, I know I am more than satisfied with Jan. I know she is more than satisfied with me.

Of course, this was a big step - going from fantasizing to realizing. Were we ready for that? At the moment, I honestly didn't know. I knew what she wanted and what I wanted, but would it be a step we could take without making a misstep, without falling over a precipice?

I realized I was freezing and went back inside. Jan was sitting on the bed, looking at the floor. I went and sat beside her.

She looked up at me, "James, I don't want to do this. Will you call?"

I didn't believe her.

She turned and looked down at the floor again. At that moment, she looked so small, so lost. Tears started running down her cheeks.

I put my arm around her, "Honey, I'm sorry. Between us, it turns out I'm the drama queen here. You had the opportunity to initiate one of our fantasies - an even better version than we had come up with, and I screwed it up. I don't know why I reacted so..."

She interrupted me, "I do, James. I do. I didn't. I didn't think of it before, but I know why you got upset. When Hanna said she wanted to 'feel you deep in her' or however she said it, I had a flash of serious jealousy. My stomach flip-flopped when I imagined you inside her, pleasing her, and her pleasing you. And I realized why. Because unlike in my fantasies, the woman was never as beautiful or desirable as Hanna. And in my fantasies, you never lusted after that woman. She was just a plaything to have fun with. That's when I realized why you got so upset. Viktor is handsome and..."

She hesitated, so I helped, "Hung like a mule," then gave her a smile.

She weakly smiled in return and answered, "yes...well endowed. But mostly, I think you were jealous of Viktor because I was desiring, lusting after another man, a flesh and blood man. And honey, I want you to know when Hanna brought up the massage thing, I thought, hey, this is like our fantasy play over the years, and now we could actually do something, do one of our fantasies, with people I believe we're equally attracted to, and in a situation that is safe, you know, while we're 'strangers in a strange land', so to speak."

"Baby, you are so right. So, the question is, can we get past this? Can we get over our jealousy? I mean, I don't want Hanna more than you. I don't love Hanna. I'm not going to leave you for her. I don't even 'need' her. And yes, she is more than just a fantasy 'plaything'; she's a real person. And all the same applies to Viktor. I think we both let our fears and insecurities get the best of us."

Jan had stopped crying and was nodding agreement.

I continued, "Look, I'm going to say it first - I want to do this. I know you want to. I'm still jealous; can't help that. I'll always be jealous of any other man you're attracted to, but I can handle it. I'm not afraid now. But I'm not saying I want you to go along with me on this. I want to know, very honestly, how you feel."

With a serious look, she fixed me with those beautiful, emerald-green eyes, "Honestly?"

I nodded, unsure of her answer.

With a quirky smile, she replied, "I think I can fuck Viktor into a coma before you can make Hanna cum so hard she pisses herself!"

She busted up laughing. Her bell-like laughter always made me feel like - like everything was right in the world. I joined her cracking up.

"Game on, Red!"

She turned and threw her arms around me and hugged me intensely, not letting go for the longest time.

We showered, dressed and went down to seven o'clock dinner. Now that we had resolved the question of whether we were going to go through with this, we were able to enjoy our meal. We were both chatty through dinner. I think besides relief, we were excited to try this new experience. After we finished eating, we went back to the room, brushed our teeth and freshened up. It was already eight p.m. when we went to meet with Viktor and Hanna.

I took Jan's hand and smiled, "Come on, honey. Let's go have some fun with our new playthings."

As we headed out the door, she reached and grabbed my dick through my pants, "I want this back when we're done."

We headed down the hall to room Seven.

II. ROOM SEVEN

Hanna answered the door wearing a thick, white robe supplied by the lodge. She had a slightly surprised look on her face, which quickly turned into a soft smile. They didn't think we were coming.

Hanna looked divine, her bronze-hued skin next to the white of the robe, her long, blonde hair pulled over one shoulder. She looked at us, deep blue eyes glistening, and beckoned us inside with her hand. Viktor was standing by the balcony door looking out. He turned and greeted us with a slight bow of his head and a sincere and welcoming smile.

Still, oddly no one spoke, as if it might break the spell and ruin the moment. It might have. Working up what courage I had, I led Jan into the room past Hanna and walked over to Viktor. I turned to Jan, leaned down, gave her a sweet, gentle kiss and placed her hand in Viktor's.

I turned to Hanna and we walked towards each other, meeting at the end of the bed. We stopped about three feet apart. She took the sash of her robe and pulled it free. The front fell open, exposing her small, perfect breasts. I took in her long, sleek torso with her sexy, elongated navel, her beautiful, golden mound and long, slender legs. My heart almost stopped. My wife is absolutely beautiful, but Hanna was a whole different kind of beautiful. I ached for her.

She grasped the robe's lapels, pulled it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, effectively unwrapping my gift.

She reached a hand out and guided me around to the side of the bed nearest the front door. She sat down on the edge of the large bed and as I stood in front of her, she undid my pants and slowly unzipped them. I pulled my polo shirt off over my head and looked down to watch her slip my shoes off, then pull my pants down over my hips and to the floor. As she pulled my pants off over my feet, I held her shoulders to steady myself. Then she pulled down my boxer briefs, effectively unwrapping her gift. My already hardening cock greeted her. She slipped my briefs off, then with her right hand, she reached for my semi-rigid cock and began caressing it with her slender fingers. She bent forward, took her long tongue and began licking up and down the shaft. She reached between my legs with her left hand and gently cupped my balls and held them while licking and stroking my cock until it was fully erect.

Happy with her handiwork, she let go of me, looked up and staring into my eyes, said, "I need you in me, James. Please, I want to feel your big cock in me."

She didn't have to say "please."

As she swung her long legs up on the bed, she spread them, knees slightly bent. I climbed between her silky, tanned thighs, and looked her up and down. She was propped up on her elbows, watching me. Her firm breasts sat sublimely on her slender chest, her large, dark aureoles and long nipples stared back at me. My gaze drifted down over her lightly rippling stomach muscles and down to her golden mound. My cock surged, engorging with blood as her open vulva beckoned me. I felt the blood rush through my veins, my pulse resounding in my ears.

Until then I had been unaware of what Viktor and my wife were doing. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement and glanced over. Viktor had taken the two chairs by the window and turned them both towards the bed and pushed them together. They sat, holding hands, and watched us, intently.

Hanna had been watching me position myself to mount her and watched me take her in. She smiled and reach for my cock, lovingly playing her fingers over the head.

"Is big. I want to feel it," she said with such lust, my cock jumped in her hand.

I looked back down at her long, slender but full lips, partially open and exposing her pink vagina, already glistening with moisture. Divine! Placing my knees under the crooks of her legs, I leaned forward and kissed her. I felt her slim tongue deep in my mouth as we kissed passionately. She broke the kiss, and reasserted her desire. She wanted me in her, now.

She quickly repositioned, lying back on the bed, propping her head up with pillows against the headboard. I scooted forward and, bracing with one hand by her chest, I grabbed my swollen prick and positioned it at her open slit. I pressed my fat cockhead head against her vaginal opening and moved it up and down to gather moisture. I pressed firmly. I thought she would be larger. She felt almost as small as Jan. I pushed again.

She shuddered, and softly said, "Oh, oh, damn, head is big." She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in. I continued to slowly push until my head popped in, slipping past her opening, then slid all the way in, finally bottoming out, coming firmly up against her cervix as my groin pressed against hers. She was deeper than Jan, but not too deep - a perfect fit.

"Ughh," she grunted, then hissed, "Ohhh, yessss!"

I lifted up until our eyes locked, and holding her gaze, I pulled all the way back until I felt the restriction of her vaginal opening, then pushed back in till I bottomed out again. She gently bit her lip and nodded. I continued to slowly stroke, relishing the exquisite feel of her sensational vagina enveloping my cock. Gradually, I increased my pace, setting up a steady rhythm of smooth, forceful thrusts.

To my left I saw movement as my wife stood and stripped off her clothes, exposing her petite, voluptuous body. She quickly sat back down. As I watched, she looked directly at me. Maintaining eye contact, she reached over, undid the sash to Viktor's robe, found his swollen cock and began slowly jerking it. With her eyes still locked on mine, she took the middle finger of her free hand and seductively wet it in her mouth. Then she slid her hand down, running her fingers through her silky, auburn pubic hair and inserted the finger into her pretty vagina and started slowly stroking herself.

I smiled and turned my attention back to Hanna, who was starting to spur me with her heals to move faster. She began moaning and nodding her head, "Mmm, mmm, mmm, ahh, yes, now, faster, hard, yes. Now, lover, fuck me, give to me everything!"

I picked up my pace and drove into her harder, smacking my balls against her firm, little ass. She started roughly fondling her breasts and pinching her long, distended nipples. In a few short minutes, she started convulsing. I stepped on the gas, pounding into her at full tilt. Her head was jerking in time with my strokes, her small, mounded breasts jiggling erotically.

"FU-UCK...OH...OH...FU-U-U-UCK...!" Her orgasm slammed into her. I buried my cock, smashing hard against her cervix. She shook, shuddered and spasmed, locking her arms and legs tight around me. I couldn't have moved if I wanted to - but I didn't. Her vaginal muscles practically rippled with her orgasmic spasms, massaging my rigid cock.

Between breaths she panted, "Oooh, sweet lover, oooh, you make me cum so hard, mmm, so wonderful."

She dropped her legs down and splayed them out on the bed; then lifted her head and looked down at my cock, still buried in her pussy.

"Did you cum?"

"No, not yet."

"Please to fuck me more? I am ready."

"Hanna, I will be happy to make love to you all night, until I pass out, or you do." I joked.

Eyes bright, she gave a lusty laugh, "I race you!"

I rolled her over and pulled her up into the "doggy" position.

She squealed, "My favorite!"

I reentered her in one swift push, burying my cock to the hilt. She yelped and I started pounding her, hard and fast.

She screamed, "Oh yes! Oh shit! So deep, so deep! Fuck, fuck, fuck fu-uck! Uh-uh-ughh..." she continued to chant.

Her vaginal muscles clenched hard; I rammed harder. Holding her slim hips, I jerked her back as I stroked in, firmly smacking against her ass every time.

I felt other movement on the bed and out of the corner of my eye, I saw my wife's small body hit the bed with her legs already spread wide. Viktor immediately jumped between them and unceremoniously rammed his big cock into her tight vagina. She yelped at the sudden intrusion of his fat meat and quickly wrapped her legs around his waist, jerking him down to her with her arms fastened around his neck, pulling him into a passionate kiss. He immediately started pounding her small frame with everything he had. Within minutes, the almost savage pounding made her cum, screaming in ecstasy, writhing and tossing her head. This set Viktor off, and he paused, pressed hard against her mound, his whole body shaking, and started shooting, emptying his balls in her. They both collapsed.

Focusing back on Hanna, I redoubled my efforts, pounding her snug, deep vagina. Still gripping her slender hips, I was now slamming her into my groin, smacking hard against her ass. She started stringing together expletives and gasps as she approached another climax.

"Ah-ah-aghhh-fuck-fuck-fuck...oh-oh-oh-fu-u-uck. OH-OH-BA-ABY-AGHH-HH-HH! I CUM, I CUM-M-M-M!"

Her body jerked and spasmed as her climax exploded. She tilted her head up, arched her back, and her torso started jinking up and down as she convulsed in orgasm, her pussy pulsating around my cock.

That feeling threw me over the top and I growled loudly, "Oh Fuck, Cumming!"

Cum gushed out of me, flooding her vagina, stream after stream as I spasmed in short jerking motions. My climax hit me so fast it caught me by surprise, but the final sensations of her spasming pussy had flipped a switch; no build up, no warning, I just unloaded. It was glorious. It felt like everything emptied out of me in one second and left a hollow void in my groin. I slowly slid my painfully hard cock out of her trembling pussy.

She started laughing, "Oh, yes, oh sweet lover, you 'rock my world.' Is right saying, yes?"

I responded between huffs of breath, still light-headed and oxygen starved, "The perfect saying! You rocked my world, too!"

Laughing, I said, "Hanna, you are really fun to fuck!"

She rolled over on her back, stretching her long, slender body out before me. She looked at my hard, shiny, red cock sticking out from my wet, matted pubic hair.

"Darling, are you okay? You cum but your cock is still so hard."

"Yeah, he's kind of vapor-locked, um, frozen up or something. It happens sometimes."

Quickly, she urged me onto my back, my rigid pole slapping against my stomach. "I help you now...to get...not frozen!"

"I look forward to it."

She turned on the bed, facing away from me, and threw a long leg across me straddling my crotch with her small, firm ass pointed at me. She took my rigid cock in one hand and pointed it towards her pussy. Cum and juice dripped out of her gaping vagina. Slowly, centimeter by

centimeter, she slid down my pole until our crotches pressed firmly together. Then she placed one hand on my leg to brace herself. She took her other hand and cradled my big balls and started gently massaging them. The sensations were causing my groin to contract in response.

She lifted slowly up my cock until only the head was still ensconced in her hot hole, then slowly slid back down. The muscles in her long back, tight ass and slender legs flexed with the movement, adding to the eroticism of the moment. As she set up a slow pace, sliding up and down, she started contracting her vaginal muscles. She did this over and over. It was incredible.

Watching her long, distended pussy lips grasping my thick pole as she slid up and down was hypnotic and erotic. The combined effects of her ministrations teased me into a long, slow build up to a powerful climax. Unlike my previous orgasm, this one gradually climbed to its apex. It was the most sublime feeling.

As she slid up my cock, I announced, "I'm cumming..."

She dropped to my crotch, clamping down firmly, squeezing it with her incredibly talented muscles.

"Oh, fuck! AGHHH!"

I exploded, jerking my pelvis up and down and spasming as I emptied what semen I had left into her tightly gripping vagina. I lay there, jerking and twitching until I could spasm no more. When she felt me stop cumming, she slid off my cock and moved around to lie with me, enveloping me with her long limbs. My erection finally abated. Sexually, I was completely sated. With Hanna cuddled against me, wrapped around me, I passed out.

III. 69 WAYS TO HAVE FUN

I awoke on my side, groggy from sleep, facing the edge of the bed. I felt movement behind me. I rolled part way over, expecting to see Viktor and Jan going at it. As I looked, I went apoplectic.

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
580 Followers