From Russia with Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was Jan on top of Hanna, locked in 69 with her. I had fantasized about this very situation many times, but absolutely never thought I would see my Jan with her head between another woman's legs, face buried in her sex!

The scene could not have been more erotic, or exotic. Jan's voluptuous, petite, porcelain-hued body on top of Hanna's long, slim, bronze body, was a sight nothing short of incredible. Hanna, propped up on two pillows, had her head tilted forward with her face buried between my wife's thighs, grasping her full, round buttocks, and using her long tongue and luscious lips to lick, tease and suck my wife's pussy. Jan had her arms wrapped around Hanna's legs, holding them back by her shoulders, tilting her pussy up so she could reach it. She was licking and sucking her cunt with gusto, giving as good as she was getting.

On the other side of the bed, Viktor, oblivious, softly snored.

I turned over onto my other side to watch. When I did, Jan felt the movement and momentarily lifted up and looked at me. Her nose, chin and lips were slick with juices. She smiled briefly and buried her face back between Hanna's thighs.

As I watched, I became aroused and started slowly stroking my cock.

Just then, Jan's head shot up, her back arched and she started shaking.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, Hanna, gonna cum, keep, ugh, fuck, doing that! Ahhh, fu-uck, fuck, fuck, OH, OH, UNGHHH, AGHHH!"

She dropped her head onto Hanna's stomach, face to the side, smiling at me, as her body trembled and spasmed. She tapped Hanna's butt, "No more, no more."

Hanna disengaged and laid her head back on the pillows. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw me stroking myself and watching them.

She took the back of her hand and wiped at my wife's juices smeared all over her face, then smiled, "James, darling, put your cock in my pussy and fuck me, please."

I didn't hesitate, and began to crawl around in position. Jan had released Hanna's legs, after she came. They were now sprawled out on the bed, and she started to spread them to accommodate me. As she did I saw Viktor rise up to see what was going on.

I focused on the task at hand. When Hanna spread her legs, I instructed, "No, keep them together." She quickly pressed her thighs together. I straddled her legs and positioned myself where I could lever my cock down and enter her. I slipped my hand between her thighs, found her sopping wet pussy and spread her lips, then I guided my erection to her entrance and pushed forcefully, slipping right in. Then I scooted up till my cock was almost vertical and mashed up against her clit. As soon as I started stroking, her hips started jerking. My wife, whose head was only inches away, lifted up, looked, grinned, and laid her head back down on Hanna's stomach.

Hanna immediately started vocalizing, "Oh fuck! That, oh, oh, fuck, that is...my clit...fuck...ungh, amazing!"

Next to us, Viktor was already moving into position behind my wife. He quickly pulled the pillows from under his wife's head, looked at me and said, "Please to move down."

I nodded, "Sorry, Hanna, just a second."

I pulled out of Hanna, scooted down, grabbed her legs and pulled her down till her legs, hung over the bed at the knees. I crawled back up, shoved my dick between her slippery thighs, found her vagina and shoved in. Then with my feet hanging over the end of the bed, I squeezed her thighs together, and started stroking in earnest.

Simultaneously, Viktor had positioned himself behind his wife's head, grabbed my wife's hips and pulled her back over Hanna, till her vulva was directly over Hanna's face. Viktor, on his knees, pulled Jan up onto her knees to line up, and to get her off of Hanna's face. He immediately rammed his cock into her sloppy wet cunt, knocking her forward, then, grasping her hips, he slammed her back against his groin and began pounding her.

Jan yelled, "Holy fuck!" then reached her arms around Hanna's waist, slipping them under her back, and held on for dear life.

Hanna wrapped her arms around my wife's hips, over her husband's arms, grabbed my wife's butt cheeks, then hung on. My wife yelped, grunted and let go a litany of curses as Viktor plowed her. I was pounding Hanna for all I was worth.

Jan with her head to the side, was grunting and cussing up a storm. I noticed drool leaking from her mouth, down Hanna's side.

Suddenly, I felt Hanna's vagina start to spasm and her hips start shaking.

"I cum, I cum, FUCK-CUM-MING-C-C-CUM-MING-CUM-M-MIN-N-NG!"

As Viktor pounded her, Jan exclaimed loudly, "GON-NA-CU-UM...FU-UCK-ME-HAR-AR-DER!"

Viktor started hammering my wife, head back, the cords in his neck standing out, his face and chest red from the exertion.

Jan screamed, "AH-AH-AH-AGH-FU-U-U-UCK!" as her orgasm surged through her.

Viktor slammed into my wife, mashed up against her and started jerking, spasming as he unloaded and hollered out, "AGHHH, DAMN, FUCK!" then 'sluiced' out of Jan's pussy and fell back against the headboard.

As Jan screamed out her orgasm, Hanna's climax slammed into her, and I started ratcheting my hips like a madman, feeling my groin tighten and my cock go rigid as steel. I grunted and cursed as I climaxed, and came like I didn't think was possible, though I doubt much semen came out. But my groin contracted in spasms all the same, over and over, till I was spent.

I sat up and slid out of Hanna's still spasming vagina, and fell over to the side, straightening out my cramped legs. I lay there huffing, sucking in air, and started laughing.

The last time I remember hearing this much wild, loud, unintelligible, crazy-assed screaming was at a drunken Cinqo de Mayo party at the house of a Mexican friend of mine in El Paso, Texas.

I looked over at my wife and Hanna - what a sight. Our wives were still clenched in the same position, their bodies twitching and trembling in post-orgasmic release. I lifted up on my elbows to look upon the surreal scene.

My petite, pale-complexioned, auburn-haired, big-tittied, round-rumped wife was still clamped onto lithe, long-limbed, well-tanned, blond-haired Hanna, whose hands were still grasping Jan's butt cheeks, spreading them as fluids leaked out and dripped on the sweat-soaked sheets and into her golden hair.

Viktor caught my eye, mirroring my admiration for the erotic spectacle before us. He raised his right hand, touched it to his eyebrow and mouthed, "I salute." I returned the gesture.

The women finally disentangled themselves. As they separated and sat up, they turned and gently kissed. Then Hanna asked Jan, "Is okay we spend rest of night with our lovers and join husbands in morning, yes?"

Jan responded, "I think that is a lovely way to finish our time together."

Viktor and Elsa were leaving on the one p.m. shuttle, later that day.

Each couple cuddled together, kissed and talked. At about the same time we all realized we were pretty ripe and decided to jump in the shower. Viktor brought up food, and Jan noted the condition of the bed.

Hanna said, "Start showers, I take care of all," and got on the house phone. It was two a.m.

Viktor offered for Jan and me to go first, but I thanked him and explained the girls had decided that we would stay paired up as lovers for the rest of the morning, and rejoin our spouses, after. He gave a warm, genuine smile, nodded his head, slipped an arm around Jan and they headed to the shower together.

While Hanna was on the phone, I went and peed for 15 minutes straight without stopping. Okay, small exaggeration, I stopped once. Damn, it hurt to pee! (No I didn't have VD...Does that still stand for Venereal Disease, or is it for Video Disc, now?). By the time Hanna and I were done showering, the linens had been changed and the table was being set for breakfast. There were two carts full of food. Hanna had ordered everything but a roasted pig! Hmm, wait, I think I see something with an apple in its mouth.

We ate all of it...and passed out.

I awoke with sun streaming through a gap in the drapes. I was in a tangle of sheets and long bronze arms and legs. Hanna felt me stir.

"How is my lover this morning," she greeted me as she slid a cool hand down, searching out my sore, swollen cock.

When her long, cool fingers made contact, it twitched. I was suddenly and completely aware of every square inch of her slender body touching mine. I couldn't believe it, but my sore, abused cock started to swell.

Surprise in her voice, Hanna seductively asked, "Darling James, do you want me again? I am sore, but maybe we have last time, yes?"

"Hanna my Love," I responded, truthfully, "I don't think I can stop myself. I don't know what I have left, but I want you. I want to feel you, one more time. I want to feel your amazing vagina wrapped around my cock. I want to please you, once again."

With a devilish grin, she answered, "Then I want all you have, lover! But now I turn over and you do from behind for last time. Is my favorite."

"It is yours, lover; but can we change a little - for my favorite?"

"I do anything for you!" she said so lustily, my groin contracted in response.

"Good, you will like this. Put this under your hips and lie flat with your legs together." I pushed a pillow under her as she lay face down on the bed.

Once she was in position, her firm, bronze ass was pushed up towards me. Her puffy, swollen inner labia were staring up at me. I straddled her legs and bent down to her sweet vulva and gently licked.

She cooed, but flinched a little, "Oooh, I think it may hurt little, but I am ready."

Concerned, I asked, "Are you sure..."

She quickly interjected, "I am most sure. I want you more than ever. Do not worry. Take me...Fuck me like animal!"

"I am very happy to oblige," I replied.

I tentatively pushed my bulbous head past her slick, swollen, opening. We both gasped, but I only hesitated a moment then firmly stroked all the way into her tight channel till my cockhead mashed against her cervix.

"Oh, oh, damn, lover, you fill me!"

I stroked back out then back in with long, firm strokes, smacking against her tight ass each time. The pain from my swollen cock abated as I got a rhythm going and soon Hanna was stringing together a litany of moans, groans and expletives.

"Oh, oh, fuck, mmm, baby, un, un, fuck...agh, fuck, James...fuck me hard, most hard, NOW!"

I didn't hesitate. I exploded in a humping frenzy, pounding her like mad - bam, bam, bam - smacking against her firm buttocks, giving everything I had.

She began to chant with every stroke. "Da-a-a-amn, fu-uck, ughh, oh, un-un-ungh-yes, agh-hh-hh, oh damn, agh-hh-oh-o-oh-ba-a-aby..."

She continued cursing and babbling, but I was breathing so hard now that I could hardly hear anything.

"Agh-hh-hh Yes! NOW!" she screamed and exploded in a violent orgasm, her body jerking uncontrollably, but I kept slamming into her, faster and faster, going into overdrive.

Time was suspended for a moment; everything was silence and motion. As if from another room, I observed my groin slamming into Hanna's ass, my hard red cock pistoning in and out of her hot, gripping hole. She had her hands fisted in the sheets, her head to the side, mouth moving - and I almost blacked out, but for the tightening sensation in my groin and balls, which brought me back and I heard Hanna screaming, "Again, again, I cum again! OH, FUCK, OH-OH-DA-DA-DA, I CUM, I CU-UM-M-M!"

I thought I had none left, but I felt the cum boiling up in my balls. Then I came so hard it hurt as I spasmed uncontrollably, in the throes of one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. Hanna was riding out her own incredible orgasm, her hot vagina spasming around my cock and her body jerking and shaking intensely.

Finally, I collapsed and fell forward, smothering her. Spots were dancing in my vision as my chest heaved. Realizing I was crushing Hanna, I rolled off her, wrenching my swollen cock from her clutching vagina. My stomach, groin and ass muscles jerked and twitched as I came down from a ridiculously intense climax. I couldn't get my breath as I lay there, huffing.

Hanna was still prone with the pillow under her hips, face towards me, mouth open, sucking in quick mouthfuls of air. Her body would occasionally shudder with a post-orgasmic spasm. Gradually she reached her hand over and laid it on my face. Tears were leaking from her eyes, which were glazed over and unfocused.

"I never forget this, lover," she whispered.

Gradually, we both calmed down. I ran my fingers through her silky blond hair as she gently stroked my face.

I heard chairs scoot and feet padding away, towards the bathroom, as Jan and Viktor left the room, apparently after watching us. Then after one of the most intense lovemaking I have ever had the pleasure of participating in, I passed out cold - dead to the world...buh-bye...lights out!

IV. THE HARSH LIGHT OF DAY

I awoke to the sound of knocking; I lifted, looking around, trying to get oriented. I felt a small hand on my side, and a familiar voice say, "Hey, sleepyhead, you okay?"

I was slow to answer, "Huh?"

Jan again, "Hanna, I think room service is at the door...Hey, baby, you okay?" she asked again.

I finally managed to get out, "Sure, I'm fine," with no conviction. Last night - this morning - what the hell time was it - everything was a jumble of memories and emotions for me. I looked at my watch; it was almost 10:30.

Hanna came out of the bathroom and went to the door, naked and dripping wet. She opened it and let the waiter push a cart in. Apparently taking no notice of Hanna's present state, the waiter politely asked in Russian if madam would like breakfast served or just leave the cart. She directed him to set everything out. I laid there under the sheets with my wife, wondering how everyone felt in the light of day, wondering how I felt about the night, and well, everything.

As the waiter was leaving, Viktor came out of the bathroom wearing a robe, "Well good morning my friend. I hope you rested well. After your performances last night and this morning, I thought you may need hospital!"

Everyone laughed. Jan's bell-like laughter in my ear was pure music. My heart was glad, my dick was raw and my libido was completely sated.

As I lay there lost in thought, my wife playfully asked, "When can I expect a performance like you put on with Hanna? She can't walk normal this morning!"

Hanna laughed heartily, "Pussy is broken!"

Feeling better, I joked, "Well I need a few hours to heal, get some fluids in me, eat a few plates of food to get my stamina back, and then you're going to need a lot of KY!"

Hanna laughed again and added, "He is telling truth, dear. I need ice for pussy!"

More laughter ensued.

EPILOGUE - GOODBYE, HELLO

It was just after one p.m. when Viktor and Hanna checked out and we said our goodbyes in the lobby, each embracing the other's spouse and kissing and holding them for some time. The staff discreetly ignored us. I gave Viktor a sincere hug, stepped back, and firmly shook his hand. Next to us, the women held each other and briefly kissed.

Jan and I would never be the same. We had the first sexual experience in our marriage that included someone else. It was intense and exciting. I felt it had been a risky undertaking. But we had set our sexual beasts free for one incredible night. As a result, we were changed; not sure how that would play out or what it would portend, but we were forever different people, at least in that one respect. We didn't know what was next, but we agreed we were ready and open for anything that did not threaten our love, our lives together.

We didn't have to wait long to find out how things would play out.

We said goodbye to Viktor and Hanna, and as they left, the shuttle that would be taking them back to Yekaterinburg, brought two new couples. It was snowing steadily, and we were concerned about our friends making it back safely, but the concierge assured us it was very manageable. As we stood and watched our friends leave, the new arrivals checked in, took off their coats, shook them off, and stomped the snow off their boots. One couple was about our age and I heard them address the desk clerk in Russian; the other couple was young, European, English or American. When their turn came to check in, we verified they were American by their speech. The Russian couple greeted us as they headed for their room. We briefly chatted, and discovered that the snow let up as soon as you were at a lower elevation. After they left, we decided to wait and welcome the young American couple.

Obviously no older than mid-20's, the man was about 5'-8" and stocky, broad-chested with big guns for arms. He had a pleasant, kind of boyish face, clean-shaven, and reasonably handsome. He had blue eyes and an open expression. His blond hair was short, combed over and worn clean around his ears and off his neck.

His wife was a pretty, petite young woman with long, straight, light-blond hair, worn at a length that fell to just below her bosom. She had a pretty face with delicate features, nicely-shaped, moderately full lips, the kind you see in lipstick ads, and lovely pale-blue eyes. At about 5'-4", she was taller than Jan, but with a similar, slender body, though less curvy, more athletic looking, but not girlish - and definitely not boyish. Under the ivory cashmere sweater she was wearing, you could make out what appeared to be average, B-cup breasts which rode high on her chest. Her snug-fitting leggings revealed moderately-sized, muscular, but slender legs. Her figure brought to mind the image of a gymnast, however, with the fur-lined boots she was wearing over her leggings, she looked more like a ski bunny at Vale.

The desk clerk gave them their keys, signaled the porters to get their luggage, and explained to the couple about the dining arrangements. After receiving their keys, they turned in our direction, heading for the staircase. As they approached, my wife whispered, "On the cheeks." I nodded, and we intercepted the couple to welcome them to the lodge. I stepped in front of the young woman as my wife did the husband.

Jan spoke first, "You're American, aren't you?"

The young man's eyes lit up as he realized we were American, "Yes. Hi, I'm Thomas and this is my wife, Sandra Kay."

I said, "We are so happy to see another American couple. Our friends just left and we thought we would be the only English speakers here for the rest of our stay. My name is James and this is my wife, Janine."

"Pleased to meet you," Sandra replied.

Jan asked, "What brings you here? This isn't a common destination for Americans."

With a big smile, Thomas answered, "We're on our honeymoon. This was a wedding gift from my father."

My wife said, "Oh, wonderful, congratulations! And welcome to the lodge!"

With that, she moved in and took hold of the young man's big upper arms, reached up and kissed him on each cheek. He automatically tipped his head down.

I took my cue from Jan and placing my hands on the young woman's shoulders, I pulled her to me, and as I leaned down, I said, "Congratulations!" and kissed her on each cheek.

Pulling back, I asked if they were going to lunch. They said they were too tired, and were going to get situated and rest up before dinner. I asked if they would like to join us for dinner.

Jan added, "Yes, we'd love it if joined us."

Thomas glanced at his wife, "Honey?"

Sandra nodded her head yes, and answered, "Well, sure, dear."

Thomas, smiling, answered, "Okay, we'll see you then...Oh, what time should we be down here?"

Jan gave him a big smile and replied, "At six will be fine. We'll wait for you at the entrance."

Sandra quickly put in, "I go by Sandy, and my husband goes by Tom."

With that, they headed upstairs.