From Saint to Slut

Story Info
Shy young wife discovers that she enjoys being a slut.
1.5k words
4.01
44.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started a little over a year ago, when Kevin and Michelle moved their trailer into the vacant spot next to ours. My shy, almost prissy twenty one year old wife Darcie and I had lived here in the trailer park for the last two years. Darcie became friendly with our new neighbors almost right away. Up until then our sex life had been a bit boring. But once she started hanging out next door, Darcie began to change.

Michelle was a very outgoing sex goddess. Unlike Darcie, Michelle loved to show off. The freaky thing is that Michelle and Darcie were almost the same age, height and weight. The main difference was that whereas my wife had a cute but modest pair of bouncy B cup breasts, Michelle had a set of big beautiful double D's that looked too good to be natural.

Kevin was in the Navy which kept him away from home a lot. He was often gone for months at a time. Not long after they moved in, Kevin took off on one of his assignments. However, I noticed that there were a lot of guys coming and going next door. When I mentioned this to my wife, she surprised me by saying that Michelle was just having herself a little fun. When Kevin came back a few months later, he didn't seem to mind that his hot wife had been fucking other men.

They soon started hosting wild parties on the weekends that went on late into the night. Eventually Darcie and I were invited to one. Kevin and his friends made sure that I got drunk, drunk enough to pass out. I woke up the next morning in our bed, hung over, nauseous and very much alone. My wife had obviously spent the night somewhere else. I finally got myself together enough to go next door looking for her. Michelle let me in, and there was Darcie on the couch, in the arms of some guy. Eventually she looked up and saw me standing there watching. All she did was give me a naughty grin and say that she didn't think I'd mind if she had fun with Kevin's friends— especially after I'd gotten shit faced drunk and gone to bed without her. Well, what could I do? I simply told her to have a great time and walked back to our place, with a hard cock in my pants.

When Darcie came home a few hours later, we made love as if nothing had happened, except that she was much more passionate than ever before. After that our relationship was never the same— it was better. I didn't let the fact that my wife enjoyed sleeping around with other men come between us. I loved Darcie. I loved her new attitude towards sex and I told her that all the time.

After that I watched Darcie, with my blessing, turn into an insatiable, cock craving slut. Before Kevin and Michelle had moved in, she had been a kind of tomboy, dressing in baggy T shirts and jeans, always with a bra to keep her bouncy little tits in restraint. She never wore much makeup or did anything with her long straight hair other than shampoo it. But after spending time with Michelle she started wearing makeup and lipstick, even painting her nails and letting them grow long. Michelle also talked her into cutting her hair short and coloring it a beautiful strawberry blonde. She even started dressing more sexily, and began going braless in public.

Meanwhile she was also introducing me to some of the new things she was learning next door. For the first time in our relationship she started to enjoy giving me head. Instead of spitting out my spunk, she gobbled it up like candy. Then one day, as I licked out her newly shaved crotch, she asked me to put a finger up her butt. I was a little surprised at how easy it was to slip my finger in all the way. She purred with lust, begging me to try another one. That's how I found out that my wife had been doing anal sex, something we had never done before. Soon we were fucking just like a couple of newlyweds: in the shower, the living room, the kitchen, any place and any way we could think of. I found that I definitely preferred being married to a hot slut than to a faithful prude.

After a few weeks Kevin took off again, this time on an assignment that would keep him away for six months or more. Darcie and Michelle were soon spending a lot more time together. They went out on the town almost every night, like two single women horny for sex. Darcie started getting home later and later. One Saturday night she didn't come home at all. The next afternoon I was looking out the window when Michelle's little red convertible came purring into her parking space, followed by two more cars. I expected Darcie to be riding in the convertible with Michelle, but instead two black guys got out. Then the doors of the car behind it opened, and three more studs got out, followed by Michelle and Darcie, half dressed and looking like two dirty whores. Five more men got out of the last car! I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but I was intrigued. My wife looked over and grinned at me as she saw me watching from the window. But instead of coming inside, she blew me a kiss and disappeared into Michelle's trailer, with all ten men following right behind.

My hot wife still wasn't home by the time I left for work on Monday. All day I couldn't stop thinking about her, and the party she must be having inside that trailer. When five o'clock came I raced like a bat out of hell to our place, but Darcie still wasn't home. Michelle's place was dark and empty.

Several hours later, Michelle's convertible finally showed up. When Darcie stepped out of it, she looked like a hot model from a men's magazine. She had her hair all done up and was wearing a most provocative dress. Needless to say, my cock was hard as steel. She said good bye to Michelle, and as soon as she walked in the door she took me by the hand and led me to the bed and pushed me down on it. She jumped on top of me and sexily stripped down while giving me a hot lap dance. As she did so, she told me that she and Michelle were now working as exotic dancers. It seemed Michelle had gotten a job as a stripper in a downtown club, and Darcie decided to learn the trade too. This astonishing news got me hotter than ever.

As I caressed Darcie's body she told me about how she enjoyed dancing naked on stage in front of dozens of men. I ran my hands up and down her long legs as she spread them wide, telling me she had another surprise for me. Taking my hand, she put it inside her panties so I could feel that her pussy was oozing love honey like an overflowing beehive. That wasn't new, I almost came when I felt the ring in her labia. She had had her pussy pierced!

I climbed in between her sticky thighs, slipping my cock into her very used pussy. As that ring rubbed up against me Darcie wrapped her legs around my waist, cooing with lust as I went deeper and deeper into her creamy cavern. I could feel the newly active muscles of her vagina squeezing my prick as it disappeared into her eager love hole. She kissed me passionately as we rolled around on the bed. I was thrilled to hear her moan and cry out in climax again and again before I shot my load deep inside her.

Since then they have been working full time at the strip club, and Darcie's transformation has continued. She never gets to bed much before dawn, and when she does she reeks of sex, cheap perfume, stale beer and smoke. She and Michelle even spent two weeks in LA making porn films together. But what saves our marriage is that Darcie never forgets that I'm her husband.

Most of the time, even after dancing all night and then fucking a few guys, she still has the energy for a good romp with me when she crawls into bed. I love the feel of her pussy when she gets home after a busy night. The club closes at two and she usually doesn't get home till dawn, but I never ask her what she does the rest of the time. And on their days off, she and Michelle still bring guys to Michelle's trailer to party. But I don't care how many men Darcie fucks, as long as she fucks me too. She's having the time of her life, and if I haven't made it clear so far, I love being married to an exotic dancer and horny slut!