From Sales to Sold Ch. 01

Story Info
Miranda's new role isn't one she wanted. 750 word challenge.
751 words
3.8
16.1k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda was not having a good day. Yesterday she was in sales, but when she'd arrived for work this morning it turned out she'd been sold. The company liked her work, she'd always been good with figures, and it turned out her figure was the one her male colleagues always had in mind.

Her entry pass hadn't worked at the door, but security waved her in with a smile. They knew, she thought. They goddamned knew. She'd had to wait as her pass was taken to be 're-magnetised', a distracting lie, she now realised. Sally and Tina had passed her while she waited, they hadn't responded to her greetings. All of them. They all knew. I was probably all over a late night company memo. Make sure you're in tomorrow people, fresh meat!

Her first clue should have been when a man from Female Services, and her line manager practically pushed her into a sideroom, she thought. She'd been ordered to sit, adjusting her short skirt, and tugging down the popper-fronted blouse which were both a uniform requirement as she did. The regulation clothing ensured her formidable cleavage, and shapely midriff were on show at all times. Her second larger clue came when the man from Female Services showed her a bill of sale signed by her father indicating her new slavename was "Suckslut".

Before she could think to protest her line manager had closed a slaveband around her unresisting, vulnerable neck. She hung her head. This is how her mother must have felt. Her manager was a weasel, with looks to match but she knew not to resist as he tugged the poppered shirt off her, and practically tore the skirt. She'd get to keep her stockings and heels, and at least she hadn't chosen today to break company rules by wearing a bra and panties.

"You know half the department has a thing for you, Suckslut. If you had another performance review coming up I'd comment on the morale improvement you've brought. Slaves can't get raises, though...or be fired." said Rory, her line manager as he walked up to her.

She felt pain as his wiry fist closed around the messy bun she'd chopsticked in place in her crimson hair then yanked her to her knees. With his other hand he unzipped himself, and she knew what she must face. Bapjism, every change of owner for a slave came with it.

At first she turned, unwilling to deal with what must be done, but a slap that took the glasses off her face also opened her mouth enough to enter her while she was stunned. He was still soft, his cock worming around her mouth. She thought about biting down, but she'd seen what happened to slaves that assaulted men. She crossed her arms behind her back and gripped tightly, knowing otherwise she would push him off her, or possibly worse.

While her mouth was full she tried to remain calm, desperately trying to replace the short panicked breaths through her nose her body was demanding with something longer, slower. She knew it wouldn't be long before she couldn't breathe.

She began to feel the cock hardening inside her mouth and willed that this would be quick as Rory's right hand cupped her chin to give him complete control of the impending facefucking.

"Wetter, cunt, I want to see drool on that chin." he said, barely even glancing at her as he forced her down on his fully hardened member. She gagged for a second, spluttering fluid out of her mouth around him as her brow furrowed; her body forced her to screw up her eyes as tears began to flow. Well, she thought, at least that takes care of that!

Facially violated and tears in full flow she felt him plunge deeper and deeper into her throat until one particularly vicious thrust was met with her body spasming away in self defence. She needed to breathe, vomit, cough, anything to get him out of her mouth and throat in that second but the spasm was met with both Rory's hands shifting to her hairbun, forcing her down in an explosion of spittle and half-gasped air.

"No, no, slavecunt. You can breathe when I'm done." he said, "speaking of which...."

Casually he withdrew himself and as she desperately sucked in air he sprayed her face and chest in thick white ropes of cum.

"Well," said the man from Female Affairs, "One manager down, Suckslut, just 17 more to go...NEXT!"