Trained and Bred

Story Info
Middle-aged single mom goes to a slut-training academy.
1.9k words
3.58
44.8k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She carefully spelled her full name on the top of the application form and started reading its numerous questions. She was asked to report true information only.

"Are you white/Caucasian?"

Check.

"Are you between the age of 35-42?"

Check.

"Are you currently married (optional)?"

Blank.

"Do you have any children (optional)?"

A moment of hesitation, then check.

Today her sister would pick the kids up from school instead. She would tell them that their mom needed to be out of town for a few days, for work.

For the questions about her "natural hair color" and "eye color", she separately checked the boxes for "brown" and "green;" light brown and dark green actually, but that would do.

These people really asked for everything in the check-list: a government-issued photo ID, proof of residence and income, a copy of her insurance, a clean result for a complete physical check, and a $500 deposit, credit only. It was no small sum for a working single mother like her, but she had decided to award herself for once. If this thing really lived up to their words, then the money might as well be more than worth it.

She stumbled upon this website while searching about women's "health and well-being" at night. It had a punchy name and at first she thought it was some kind of sick joke:

WHITE SLUT TRAINING ACADEMY

But curiosity got the better of her, and she scrolled down to read more; she was first confronted by an explicit image, where a tiny white woman was sandwiched between two fat black men as they made love to her.

She rarely watched graphic porn, and it did not immediate dawn on her what the man on top was doing. Enticed, she bid her lips and read the short introduction about this place. It claimed to be an all-girl academy that provided physical and emotional therapy to "middle-aged, sexually frustrated white women."

She absorbed the text with mixed feelings, as the descriptions of what they would do to the women who were enrolled in the program were disturbing and obscene. But when she turned off her laptop, she discovered that her panties had gotten all wet.

That night, she had a long and bizarre dream. A deep, wet nightmare. The details already eluded her when she finally woke from it, bedsheet all soaked with sweat beneath her and again moist between her legs.

But a sensation lingered, which she recognized as the taste of danger and thrill.

Ever since the divorce, her libido had been steadily going up. She began masturbating at night more frequently, then it was happening during the days as well. One time the urge got so strong that she had to do it while waiting in her car for her kids to finish school. It had become a frustrating and inconvenient business to take care of her own needs.

Perhaps she was really going crazy, or maybe she had always been a sucker for this kind of perversity, a few days after she came across that website, she decided to give it a shot. She first called the place, where no one picked up and a man's deep voice asked her to leave message concerning anything about the academy.

She panicked and hang up. But then she read the website again and found that they only accepted in-person application. She searched up the address. It was located in a part of the city that she normally dared not to enter, for it was known for hosting the dangerous kind of people, the kind that would do terrible things to a nice girl like her -- or so she was taught by her parents growing up. But she had heard about what they were capable of in bed, and she absolutely craved for that kind of danger.

So, she printed out the application form downloaded from the website and started filling out the required fields. This year's program would be at least a full month and all trainees were required to remain onsite for the whole duration. All of their instructors were "handpicked for their girth and stamina," and they would "ensure that our trainees learn their lessons in the most effective manner." She was asked to bring as little belongings as possible, as everything would be provided for once she arrived at the place.

Towards the end was a statement in red:

"By signing this, I understand that non-consensual sex is a core part of the program, and I will hereby waive my freedom of speech and privacy to the Academy during the program; I also understand that by participating in this program, I accept the risk of unwanted pregnancy and will take full legal responsibility in the event of such an occurrence."

Diane hesitated again at these words. Part of her was screaming at her conscience: it is still not too late to call it off. She would be lying to her kids about leaving just for a few days; what were they going to do without their mom for a whole month? Many terrible things could have gone wrong during such a long time. And this whole program was being just the opposite of SAFE. It could well be a trap waiting for her; once there she would be knocked out and sold somewhere abroad, where white women like her, despite of her age, could still fetch a nice price...

At such thought she had become wet and warm again; erotic imagery kept been conjured up in her brain, making her restless and unable to think straight. Perhaps her kids would be just fine with their aunt. Did they not spend last Christmas at hers and absolutely in love with her two puppies? She hadn't used her breaks this year yet, so her workplace wouldn't give her trouble either.

After some struggles, she assured herself that she really was FREE for now. She could go to that academy and they could have her in whatever ways they desired. She would be their cock-sucking bitch and their cum-leaking whore, as long as they promised to relieve her of this terrible heat.

After supper she packed up a small luggage and ordered a cab; it was only fifteen minutes ride to the other side of the city, but it felt like ages as city lights slowly drifted by. She was dropped off on an almost deserted street, windows all smashed and boarded up. The door sign read askew: "WHITE SLUTE TRAINING ACADEMY."

For the first time, she was scared for her life; but she had already gotten so far, there's no way out now. She gathered her courage and knocked.

"Who's this?"
"I'm, ehh, here for the program?" She said in a sheepish voice.

She could sense someone scrutinizing her from the peephole.

Then the door opened, and she disappeared behind it.

***

Her transformation into a slut started off as a humiliating and difficult experience, but after the first two weeks of training she had already lost all shackles of her self-respect and dignity; with the help of the hormone injection they gave her, she became the perfect sex toy. Like the other women there, her hair was dyed in golden blonde in order to accentuate her race role and her body had put on some extra weight to suit the taste of her future owners. White women of her age who still got the looks were rare to come by, so everyone at the center made sure to give her extra love. It was both hell and heaven.

One month soon passed and she was given the choice to leave. She stayed, for the thrill. She donated all her savings to the academy and enrolled in one of the longer programs at the academy -- one that focused on pregnant fetish.

It took her trainers some major effort to knock her up at her age, and as compensation, they made sure to have enough fun with her afterwards. Among many other white women they had at the academy, Diane was the absolute favorite for how she never seemed to get enough until they screwed both of her holes red and swollen.

After four months of searching, the local police had to presume the missing woman to be dead. Her children were adopted by their aunt, who tried her best to be the surrogate mother that they most needed at their age. She never found out what happened to her older sister.

Starting from her seventh month, she had entered the "perfect preggo" stage. The academy leased her out to underground porn productions and fetish groups all over the country, and was she the star in all those wild orgies! That year she successfully delivered a healthy mixed baby. She did not need to worry about her new-born child for they would both be taken care of by her new owner. Due to her excellent performances, she was purchased for an eye-watering price by an infamous private club that specialized in breeding white MILFs like her. With the top-level healthcare available, there were still four or five chances of impregnation left for her, and the club would make sure that her uterus be stretched to its very limit. The club would take good care of her children; she just needed to focus on being bred. For her viewers.

Diane missed her family and old life from time to time, but more often her mind was drowned in the immense pleasure that she was receiving every day and night. There were remained many novel ways to explore her body, and she loved how they experimented with new positions and tempos to make her cum. For example, she had not been allowed to reach orgasm for a whole week this week; they'd pull back any stimulation every time she showed signs of cumming and just left her there dripping and suffering, feeling her desire burning between her loins and extending to every corner of her body.

Just now, they had put her back into the breeding chair again and lifted her wet loincloth in front of a streaming camera. A million online viewers were watching her lovely vulva, slowly leaking silky body fluids onto the floor; above it was her swollen belly affirming her still lush fertility.

She heard them telling her that they were playing an ad now, and shortly after that her Sunday Special would begin. They wanted her to drink as much water as she could now, and injected another shot of hormone in her arm; they wanted her to hold her bladder with all her force, even when she felt she was about to lose it. They would let her know when the right time came.

Her body was feeling extremely numb now except for that tiny spot, where all of her consciousness seemed to have flown down and concentrated around it. A single touch, and she would lose her mind in a violent deluge. All this week's repressed sexual yearnings would be emptied out of her system in seconds, and it could get ugly onscreen, uglier than anything she had done before.

But before that, she had to wait, just a little more for them to do their things, and they would press her button.

She heard a man counting to three and ground her teeth. The ad was finished and the screen had switched back to her face now. They had put full makeup on her and she looked absolutely glorious, like a real Hollywood star. She put on a warm smile for her viewers while they displayed the tools that would be used to train her tonight.

It's sure gonna be a long and exciting night for a real trained slut like her.