From Secretary to Puppy

Story Info
Dominant Trans woman turns secretary into her puppy.
1.9k words
3.92
6.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdpeeks
sdpeeks
11 Followers

In 5 minutes I'm meeting with one of our new secretaries. I'm the director of a large portion of our manufacturing and a fellow trans woman should know she's got an opportunity to succeed here.

I call in Persephone to meet with me for the first time. She's a new secretary and I've heard good things about her during her orientation but some complaints about her showing signs of bratty behavior. She enters and I'm surprised at how yet again we hired a beautiful woman. She's about 5'10" with thick black hair and medium size breast with an hour glass shape. I love the skirt she's wearing, I may have to ask her about that later. I notice her staring at my own tits as she enters the room.

"Is now a good time to meet Miss Katie?"

"Now still works for me Persephone, come on in" I welcome her into my office and close the shades so the outside workers give us their privacy. We go over her workload for her first week and how she's been handling orientation. I let her know that there have been some complaints. I get close to her to deliver the news and she seems to be misunderstanding me.

"I think I understand you perfectly Miss Katie." Persephone reached out and grabbed my breast. "You think you can threaten me with some bogus performance report, well I'm not having it." Persephone looked so cocky, she had made a play and boy it was the wrong one.

"Big mistake" I snap at her. I push her back and command her to sit. As she places her cowering ass in her seat, I go to my interior office windows and open the blinds for the whole floor to see.

I get back to Persephone and deliver a clear new command for her to put her hands on my desk. She quickly complied as I roll up a magazine I had sitting out for a guest. "I thought I'd be starting a plan today with you to get you on the right track. I had no idea how far away that was for you. " I lift up her skirt exposing her slutty black thong panties to the office watchers.

*Smack*

*Smack*

*Smack*

"Oh i forgot to mention, count them. The ones you miss don't count." The spanking continued. Persephone is counting well. But what will be her future now. She's needs a lot more training.

*Smack*

"9"

*Smack*

"10"

*Smack* "ARRFF"

"Oh that's it! We'll make you our office puppy slut!" The spanking continued with a few more sharp smacks of the rolled up magazine. Persephone fell over the desk and laid there motionless while I went to work. I put leather mitts on over her hands so she could have front paws. Locked and secured like her new thigh and calf binders so she has to walk on all fours with her knees. I wrap a collar with the tag of puppy around her neck. She's beating her head in my lap on the floor.

"You're my puppy now. I'm going to teach you how to treat others properly.". While spanking her I couldn't help but become aroused. I've been struggling to contain my hard 8" cock in my panties. I slide my skirt and panties down and smack my little dazed puppy in the face with my hard cock. My puppy has already started to wrap her wet tongue around my tip before I even gave her the command.

"Aww poor puppy is hungry." I thrust my hard cock into her mouth, up and down I use her throat. I don't want her thinking she brings any skills to the table. Whatever she learned about sucking cocks before are not apart of her new purpose.

I pull out to hear her gag and give her the look to let her know she's in for more. I demand a bark from her before giving her any more.

"Ruff arfff arfff arff " she says before gently paying at me with a smile. "Aww my puppy is having the time of her life" She wiggles her ass. "Now open up".

She extends her tongue far out once again and lets me slide my cock deep into her mouth again. I pick up pace and can feel my breasts begin to bounce as I ride my puppy's face. I take a moment to look at all the faces that are watching me degrade our former secretary.

I give her a tap to let her know it's coming and I begin to orgasm down her tight throat. I keep my cock tight against her as I release my cum into her. I pull my cock out and let my cum mark her face as she gags and swallows. She's exhausted and maybe even shivering.

I pull my jacket down from my chair and cover her close as we snuggle on the floor. "Regain your strength puppy. I'm taking you to your new home tonight."

I opened the door to my home and was followed closely in by my new puppy Persephone. Earlier today Persephone had violated company policy and had to enter Extreme Puppy Training. I attached her puppy mitts with paws over her hands and binder her thigh and calfs together to start off her punishment. Persephone's mouth is gagged by a puppy bone, and she is in her office skirt and blouse. Her panties are missing from earlier today, her collar reads slut and it is being pulled by my favorite black leather leash.

I've been impressed by how much she has embraced her new program. She seemed to want to come home with me and I know with some training she could come around to being the perfect office dog. First she needs to learn when she's doing well and expectations on how to behave in her new home.

I pull my tired puppy across my entry way and guide her tired bones to my backyard. "Ok, it's been a long day. Go potty for Mommy. Be a good girl and go potty." She signals that she's being bratty by wiggling her butt at me. I raise the riding crop I've been using for training and I can tell she's all bark and no bite for the rest of the night. She finds her spot and squats for me.

*click pop*

I praise her with a loud good girl, and tell her to come back over to me. She races over and I place a candy in her mouth as a treat. A little Jolly rancher to get more moisture to her gagged mouth.

I steer my puppy to my bedroom. The time is late and I walk over to my puppy to begin to undress her. She rolls onto her tummy for me and I gently remove her restraints. I kiss sore spots on her body and use lotion to massage her sore muscles. I tell her she can relax for the rest of the night. I finish undressing Persephone and bring her to my bed. "It's time for the talk, are you ready Persephone?"

"I'm not ready" she says as she hides her face under a blanket.

"I'm sorry Persephone but it's time for you to understand your future."

"But... but... I don't want this to end! I've never felt so right and so complete!" She shakes out with a nervous voice.

"Oh Persephone... I need to tell you that this is your new home. You are my puppy now, you belong to me and are my responsibility to train." I lifted the blanket to see Persephone's cute face with rosey cheeks.

"Do you really mean it? I want this so much, I want to be your perfect puppy!"

"Listen Persephone." I realize I need to lay the rules out for her. She may still not be interested in continuing. "If you stay in this program, you will be my property. I will be responsible for you and outside of this late night down time you will behave. You would become my service animal and attend to my employees needs around the office. Do you wish to continue?"

"Arrrf!!" She barks and shakes her head in the affirmative.

I reach out to her face and brush her thick black hair to the side. Grazing her cheek my hand moves to her ear and I begin to scritch behind it.

"Would you like to cuddle tonight?"

"Arrrf! Arrrf!"

We climb into bed together. She finds a place to rest her head against my chest and she reaches down my waste to touch my cock. I kiss her head and give her head pats. She excitedly starts giving me a little handjob before she slowly stops having fallen asleep for the night. She's adorable.

I wake up to amazing sensations. Licking and kisses around my cock as I can see the morning sun come in through the window. Persephone is giving me head, I remove the blanket she's hiding under and see her big green eyes staring up at me.

"Good morning! Woof!" She smiles as she rests my hard cock against her face.

"Please continue puppy!" I tell her as I reach my hand down the back of her head. I dig my fingers through her hair until I feel her scalp. I scratch her gently to let her know I'm pleased. She speeds up her blowjob but I think it's time puppy learns how Mistress likes it.

I turn her around and rub her asshole slightly. "What do you think puppy? ready for your first anal training?"

"Yes Mistress, Puppy wants to feel full"

I smirk and slap her ass. I bite and give her a final kiss before lubing each other up. I begin to push the head of my hard cock up against her sweet ring. She moans and pushes back into me arching her back. I swear I get even harder taking in the sounds my puppy is making.

My head pops in and I gently ease more of my shaft into her. She slowly takes me in and we work to make sure she's comfortable. She gives me a big smile with her tongue drooping out the front of her mouth. I seize the moment and begin to fuck her with some speed. Her moans pick up again louder.

I give her ass a hard slap to get her attention and I say, "Puppies bark, Bark for me my anal slut!"

"AARF" Persephone howls repeatedly as my cock fills her ass. I notice her arms collapsing and I ease her into a better position on the bed and slow down for a breather. "I've nearly knocked you out already.". Persephone lets out a soft "aarf" with soft wave of her paw at my face.

I pull my cock out of her gently and give her a kiss. I planned on making her a bath and letting her rest for the day. She had done a lot for the last 24 hrs and deserves the break. I get up to get going on my work for her and she grabs my hand, "But you didn't cum?".

I hold her hand and give her a kiss. "I had a lot of fun sweaty, I don't always need to cum. You're a good girl and I'm going to make you a bath to relax in. It's Saturday and you need to relax today because we have training all day tomorrow."

sdpeeks
sdpeeks
11 Followers