Walkies

Story Info
Trans puppy girl is taken for a walk on a busy street, naked.
1.7k words
4.24
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmm0
cmm0
14 Followers

It was a lovely warm summer's day when I knocked on Jenny's door. She opened it wearing a pink crop top and a short black pleated skirt. The crop top emphasised a pair of deliciously small tits with a flat, but beautifully soft tummy below. She was wearing a collar with a chain attached to it. As she closed the door behind me, she handed me the end of the chain. I leant forward and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Have you been a good girl?" I said, as we moved inside.

Jenny brought her front paws up in front of her chest in a classic puppy begging posture and nodded, smiling.

"You're such a good puppy," I said, patting her on the head. "What shall we do today? You want to go walkies?"

She nodded her head enthusiatically, stuck out her tongue a little and started panting.

"Ok, but we'll have to take these clothes off. Dogs wearing people clothes just looks silly, and it's warm out there, we don't want you to overheat, do we?"

Jenny's eyes widened and she looked a bit confused, but she said "Ok", so i started undressing her. The crop top came off first, and I had to pass the lead through its neck. Underneath she was wearing a black bra, which was a bit awkward to unhook while holding the end of her lead in one hand, but that came off too. Jenny's tits were what I consider a perfect size --- small and pert, about a handful each. I stroked each one and sucked her nipples briefly, which made her gasp. Then I moved my focus downwards, undoing her skirt and dropping it to the floor. Under that, she was wearing a cute pair of black panties with a lacy waist band. Before I removed her undies, I gently planted a few kisses on her deliciously soft tummy and her waist and fondled her small firm arse. Then I slipped my fingers under the waistband of her undies, pulled them over her rapidly hardening cock and dropped them to the floor.

Now I was face to face with her beautiful penis. She was uncut and I licked the tip of her foreskin, which made her shudder and let out a low moan. Then I pulled her foreskin back, freeing her cock head, which I popped in my mouth and sucked gently. "Fuck!" I said, taking it out of my mouth briefly, "your cock tastes fucking wonderful!" I don't know if it was the combination of her natural chemistry combined with the effect of the hormones she was taking, or what, but I just had to get more of it. I quickly popped it back in my mouth and sucked on it like a puppy sucking on its mother's tit.

But I stopped myself before too long, saying "That's enough of that, we can do more later, but we need to go for walkies now!"

I stood up and pulled her lead towards the door, but she wouldn't move.

"Come on puppy", I said, "time for walkies!"

"No!" Jenny replied bluntly, "I'm not going out there without clothes on!"

"You're a bad dog, Jenny", I said quietly. "What do we do to bad doggies?"

Looking down towards the floor, she softly and shyly replied "Spank them?" And looked back up at me with her eyes twinkling.

"That's right. You're a naughty puppy and you need a good spanking!" I said, pulling on her lead.

She followed me to the couch, where I sat down. I pulled on her lead to get her lying across my knees and gave her a sharp slap on the arse.

Three things happened simultaneously: she squeaked, her anus clenched, and I felt a blob of cum hit the side of my leg.

"Oooh! You liked that, didn't you?" I whispered in her ear, bending over her to scoop the cum off my leg and put it in my mouth.

"Fuck! Your cum tastes as good as your cock, you naughty little puppy!" I exclaimed, kissing the back of her neck, just below the collar, and putting my hand on her arse. My middle finger brushed her anus, which made her squeak again, and jiggle her bum.

"More?" She said, plaintively. "I'm a naughty puppy and I won't be good unless you teach me a lesson!"

"Hmmmm", I replied. "I'm not sure this is really teaching you to be a good dog at all, but I guess it's fun anyway!" I lifted my hand and gave her another moderately hard slap. She squeaked again, but didn't cum this time.

I kept spanking her until my hand was sore and her arse cheeks were glowing bright red.

"Ok, that's enough." I pulled upwards on her lead and we both stood up. I wrapped my arms round her and kissed her passionately on the lips. I could feel precum oozing out of my cock onto the inside of my shorts. I'd obviously enjoyed the spanking as much as Jenny had. I used her lead to pull her head down to my crotch and said "please lick my dick clean, puppy." She pulled it out of my shorts and sucked it enthusiastically, but I stopped her quickly, as I knew we'd never get out the door at this rate.

"Where's your tail, puppy?" I asked her.

She pulled me across the room to where there was a butt plug with a fluffy tail attached to it lying on a small table. She picked it up and handed it to me, along with a bottle of lube. Then she bent over and offered me her arse.

I knelt on the floor, put my mouth between her tight little arse cheeks, and slipped my tongue inside her. This was her cue to squeak again and I knew my cock would be leaking precum again any second. There were just too many distractions when I was around this puppy girl. I stopped licking her yummy little hole and applied some lube to it instead. She squeaked once more as the butt plug popped through her sphincter and I stood up.

"Show me how puppy wags her tail", I said, and the way she wiggled her arse in response almost made me pass out from the massive rush of blood to my cock.

"Crikey! I need to lie down now, I said, but it's time for walkies. Are you going to be a good girl this time?"

"No!" She said pretending to be grumpy. "I'm never going to be a good girl!"

"No more spanking for you then!" I retorted. "Not unless you're a good girl!"

At that, Jenny perked up, "Ok!" she said brightly, standing upright and raising her front paws to her chest in puppy begging posture. She nodded her head vigorously, put out her tongue slightly and panted.

"Good doggie!" I said and led her out the front door.

She looked scared and apprehensive as we walked out of the house into the warm afternoon sun, but as we walked down the road she seemed to relax and feel more comfortable. I patted her head and said "Good girl!" and she gave me a big smile. There was nobody walking on Jenny's road, but at the end of it there was a busy shopping street and she looked frightened again as we approached it, and slowed down, making me pull on her lead. Eventually we were walking along the busy road and the passsers-by were giving us an amusing variety of different looks. They all seemed surprised to see a nude puppy girl with a dick, tits, and a tail, on a lead walking down the road as if it was just a normal day out at the shops. Some of the old people looked really disgusted and angry, but the younger ones mostly smiled and seemed to be admiring Jenny's beautiful body.

Jenny seemed to have overcome her fear and was now obviously getting turned on by the experience. I was a bit concerned by her rapidly growing hardon, as it could possibly be seen as offensive behaviour. Public nudity is, thankfully, no longer illegal in England, but combined with what a cop might consider offensive behaviour, it could land her in court.

"Come down here", I said, leading her down a deserted laneway, we need to fix your cock before it gets us in trouble. Behind a bin, out of sight of the main road, I knelt on the ground and sucked her hard throbbing cock into my mouth. She was already so intensely turned on that it didn't take long to make her cum, specially as I combined sucking with gently squeezing her balls, and playing with her buttplug. Her moans were a bit louder than I would have liked under the circumstances, but the main street was so noisy it didn't matter. She filled my mouth with her delicious tasting cum and I kept most of it in my mouth when I stood up.

Now my cock was hard as a rock, of course, but that's less of an issue when you're wearing clothes. I hoiked it up behind the elastic wasteband of my shorts, so it would stay pressed against my belly and not make a tent in my shorts. Keeping Jenny's cum in my mouth to savour the taste as long as I could, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. I was intending to keep her cum for myself, but she shoved her tongue in my mouth and started to suck it all out. "Hmph, I was going to swallow that", I said, pretending to be annoyed. She laughed, I smacked her bum and led her back onto the street. Her cock wasn't exactly flaccid now, but at least it wasn't sticking out like a ship's bowsprit any more.

I swallowed the last drops of cum and said "Do you want to keep walking along here? Or would you rather go somewhere else?"

"I want to go home and fuck!" She replied excitedly, stopping, turning round, and pulling me along with her lead. I followed close behind her gazing in ecstatic anticipation at her tight little arse with the fluffy tail wagging as she walked. I kept a careful hold on Jenny's lead all the way home, because you never know when an excited puppy will decide to run out into the road.

cmm0
cmm0
14 Followers