From Showers to Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head split his ass cheeks open, pushing through the tight muscle, and I groaned, "Mmmm...fuck, I'll never get tired of that!"

With a couple inches inside, he worked his ass up and down the shaft, till he could take more. Knowing he had more to go, had his dick throbbing, with pleasured pulses...it was rock-hard, erect and bobbing.

He anxiously worked the shaft deeper and with one big grunt, he took it all till he was in my lap.

There's something overwhelming, but exhilarating, about a thick, rock-hard cock, stretching you open. "Fuck...you...and your big...big fucking...cock," he moaned and shuddered, "Oh god...fuckkkkkk...that's perfect!"

I grinned, "What's perfect is wrapped around my dick!"

He slowly raised himself up the shaft and I felt him cling to each passing inch. When only the head remained, he slid back down, shoving it deep into his belly. He started to ride it, "Oh god, yeah...yeah...yeah...so fucking big...big and perfect...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...ah fuck!"

Leaning forward, his fingers dug into my chest, and I admired his manly, ripped body, while he fucked himself. Swimming, running or fucking, Marty's body was a thing of beauty; he rode me like an athlete, with is whole body bucking and flexing to satisfy us both.

His beautiful ass caressed every last inch of my dick, as my hands explored hard, muscled flesh. I moved from those broad shoulders down to his chest and then over his abs; I loved the feel of his muscles under my fingertips.

I took hold of his ass, and dug my fingers into the cheeks, before giving them hard swat...then another. He grunted, riding me faster, and savoring the sharp pleasure of my playful slaps.

His cock danced gorgeously, and my eyes followed every move; whenever I was inside, it always stayed hard...even getting harder sometimes. At that moment, it looked mouthwatering...rock-solid... and fucking huge...and then he reached down and stroked his fist up and down the shaft.

He was bouncing on my cock, with surprising speed and athletic grace. He was getting closer and closer to release, and I gave him a couple more swats. His chest was right in my face, and I teased his nipples.

Marty loved to ride cock, and he loved to be fucked hard...and deep. With his head tipped back, the manly groans and grunts seemed to be directed at the stars, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh...oh god...feels like I could ride this all night...yeah...yeah...yeah...all...all fuckin' night!"

His body felt incredibly hot, and he was jacking harder, like a fire was on top of me. Each time his ass slid up or down my dick, he got closer and closer to a pleasured release.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me...fuck me all night...fuck me!"

I loved the manly grunts, and moans when he rode me hard, always grinding it deep...but I really loved that he always stayed rock-hard and moaned or begged. "Yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck me...shove that cock deep...shove it deep...fuck me...fuckkkkkk...meeeeeeee!"

I moaned, "Give it...uhhhh...uhhhh...give it to me...give me that load...yeah...yeah...shoot for me let me see it...let me see it!"

Slamming his ass down over the entire length, he grinded and jacked his big dick. I watched the powerful waves of pleasure spread over his face and I thrusted hard, driving it as deep as I could. His whole body shuddered as he wildly pumped his cock, spraying a huge, warm load over my chest.

I held him tight, savoring his orgasm, as it took hold...shuddering, shaking and flexing...it felt like an explosion around my cock.

He collapsed in ecstasy, with his face resting, in the cum on my chest. It felt like forever, but the pleasure finally receded, and he came back from the clouds, still experiencing a few pleasured shudders. some.

He licked some off my chest and grinned, wiping his face, "You know...everything always tastes better outdoors...this does, too." Still grinning, "Now, I'm gonna ride you, till I get yours!"

He started in again, but I rolled my hips up to meet his ass. "Ride it, Marty...ride it...ride my dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, that's my hot...hot stud!"

"Cum for me...cum for me...fill my ass, dude...fucking fill my ass!"

"Fuck, I'm...close...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmm, so close...ride me...ride meeeeeee!"

"Yeah...yeah, cum in my ass...cum...cum for me, dude...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...cum for me...cum for me!"

With my balls tightening for release, he slammed his ass down on my dick till he felt it. The intense pleasure forced deep groans from my lips, as I sprayed his insides. I felt him flexing his tight, muscled ass, milking every last drop from my cock, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...gimme all that load...yeah...yeah!"

Leaving my dick inside, I held his body tight, "Dude, you are one hot date...but I suppose I did buy you dinner and drinks." I tossed him a towel for the dripping, smiling, "If you take care of that creampie, and we find our trunks, we could go back to the pool."

He laughed, "No, I think I'm ready for you to take me to bed...you know, I'm easy...you could skip the dinner and drinks, and just bring me out here to fuck!"

He stayed the night, and the next morning, we did it again. Sometimes it seemed like we fucked all the time, like we were on a non-stop honeymoon...but we didn't mind.

***********************************************

I'd told him about the conversation with Adam. He laughed, too, but then he grinned, "We would make a good team...fuck yeah...two big-cock stepbrothers tearin' it up! We could pull off stepbrothers...easy!" There was a pause, before he said, "And I agree with Adam...leave the door open, and we'll both watch Tina throat that dick." He grinned, "She'd be fine with a couple horny spectators...right?"

"I doubt that," shaking my head.

I know that's what got Marty thinking...and inspired to take on the challenge. I think it was the next day, but this time it was me getting out of the shower and he was watching. He was all ready for me, handing me a beer and dropping to his knees.

Closing my eyes and tipping my head back, "Jeeeezus...Marty, that feels good!"

He was slamming the tip against his throat, and when I opened my eyes, I watched him slowly stroke it, swirling his tongue over the head and teasing the underside.

I gripped with both hands, sinking my fingers into his hair and pumping my dick through his lips. "Yeah, I like watching the back of your head...yeah...yeah...mmmm...you're bobbing hard...goin' down on that meat...mmmm!"

The way he worked his slurping mouth over the head and then the shaft was mind-blowing, but then he looked up, "Dude I wanna take it all."

I shook my head, "Take all of it...you always do...what do you mean?"

"I wanna take it in my throat...I want you to fuck my throat, balls deep!" He grinned, "I gotta compete with Tina...but you gotta go easy though."

"You don't need to compete with Tina."

"Look...if she can do it, I can do it. And then there was that librarian, Megan...she could do it and she was like this tiny, little girl...I bet I outweigh her by a hundred pounds. Robin could do it, too...how big was she?"

"She was about the same as Tina...maybe a little leaner...a little more petite." I quickly realized that he was looking at all this as a competition or an athletic skill that he could train for...and, as an athlete, he had all the drive to master that skill.

I watched him stretch his mouth wide open and shove my dick as far back as he could, wedging it into his throat and holding it there. After doing that several times, he started to drive it deeper, poking his throat, but he gagged. Never had he tried to throat another man's dick...but he was determined...I saw it in his face.

He had to pull off and it was thickly coated with spit. He looked up, grinning, "I'm close...I'll get it down, but I might need some help...you might have to shove it in." He focused on the head, and stroked his hand over the shaft, before working his mouth up and down the shaft. I ran my fingers through his hair and encouraged him to take it deeper, till he started to gag again.

I pulled out, "Let's get you on your back...in bed."

He laughed, "Fuck yeah...love it when you say things like that to me."

This time, I made a point to close the bedroom door, and he grinned, "And that's a great move, right there."

He laid back in bed and I helped him slide to the edge, so his head was hanging off the bed.

"Yeah, this should be better for you...we do it this way sometimes."

"I'll take charge but push me back if it gets to be too rough." I worked more spit over the shaft, "Coat it with more spit and hold your mouth open as wide as you can."

He nodded with a big grin, before spreading his mouth open wide. I lined it up with his throat, slowly pumping it deeper, and fucking right up to his limits, "Fuckkkkkkk...fuck yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it...that's it...just like that...shitttt...that's good! Fuck...fuck yeah...yeah...that's it...get it all covered good...and I'll go easy."

His sexy gurgles and moans were hot as fuck, and spit was trickling over his lips. I was poking his throat with the tip and figured it was time to pump deeper...I went super slow and pushed into his throat, just barely pumping...I was just past halfway, and he started to gag, so I pulled out, to give him a rest.

I grinned, "Marty, you had it...I was in...I was in your throat!"

A little out of breath, but he recovered quickly and smiled, "I know...I felt it! You need to try again!"

"Just take a breath and concentrate on relaxing...relaxing your throat."

He nodded and took a deep breath, and I started things the same way, slowly going deeper and deeper. Once I felt the head teasing his throat, I could see him struggling, but he didn't gag...just some gulps and gurgles.

"Marty, you're doing great...keep it up...I'm gonna push it in...ready?"

With my dick filling his mouth, he nodded, and I gently pushed forward. I was back in his throat, but I took a long pause before going all the way, "Marty, just relax...try to relax."

When I was balls deep, I paused again, "Marty...fuckkkkk...it's in...all the way in!"

His throat stretched around its thickness, and he took it all...the first time...just over eight inches...fuckkkkkkkkkk! Gently pumping his throat, we both groaned when I moved, in and out.

I fucked slow, and sensuously; I could see his eyes were wide open, and he was dazed from all the sensations of having a cock, deep in his throat.

My dick was pulsing with need, but I pumped slow, groaning, "Fuck...you got this down...I'll go easy though...just keep fuckin' yer throat. I know you wanted this, but I'll take it easy."

He responded with another strained nod, and reached back to grab me, urging me to go faster, driving my cock into his throat. I couldn't believe it...I couldn't believe what my boyfriend was doing. He wanted me to fuck his throat...faster!

Stroking my fingers through his hair, "Fuck Marty...this's amazing...you're amazing!"

He moaned, gulping around the head of my cock, "Mmmm...ummmm!" The vibrations of his moans felt incredible, "Ohhhh god...fuckkkk...that feels so fucking good...moan on it...moan on it, Marty...suck my cock...take it all!"

I gripped his head and gave him what he wanted, driving my dick into his throat...and each time, he swallowed it, all the way to the pubes.

I moaned, grinding deep, holding it there for a few seconds, with his chin in my pubes. "Oh fuck...yeah...yeah...I love this...ahhhh...can't believe yer doing it...I love it...love fucking your face, just like a pussy."

Gripping tight to keep him steady, I buried myself in his throat again and again. He drooled around the shaft, making wet, muffled moans and gurgles. There were times I'd pull out completely, and he always kept his mouth stretched wide, waiting for me to drive it back in.

I kept going till I was ready to explode, before I pulled out of his throat, keeping just the head within his lips, "Oh goddddd...Marttttttyyyyyyyy!"

Frantically jacking with my mouth open, and groaning in ecstasy, I felt it jump inside his mouth. I kept stroking and spilling cum over his tongue.

Then I felt him swallow; his head bobbed a little, each time he gulped, and he got every last drop. My moans faded and I pulled from his lips, flopping down next to him. He was trying to regain his breath, but sat up, grinning from ear to ear, "Dude! What 'd you think of that...I took it all...your whole dick!"

I wrapped my arm around him, "Marty, fuckkkkk! That was amazing...you got it down...that was fucking incredible!"

Exuberantly, he nodded, "Fuck yeah! It was hot as fuck!"

I thought he'd be done after all that, but he wasn't...he gave me a grin and crawled between my legs. I was still dripping some, and he couldn't pass it up. I moaned, "Yeah...yeah, you clean that dick...get it ready for that ass...I know you'll take it all there, too."

He let it bounce free...thick...manly...and heavy enough that it hung low. He stroked lube over it, grinning, "You know it...always gonna take it all, back there!"

I knew he was aching to have his ass fucked wide open, and I wanted nothing more than to give him the ecstasy he gave me; I was determined to fuck him till I could make that happen.

"Yeah, Marty...take it balls deep...yeah...yeah, all the way...mmmm, give me that sweet fuck'n ass!"

With his legs spread wide, I gripped his waist, and sensuously pumped, but then he moaned louder and begged, till I was slamming deep into his body. His legs ended up on my shoulders and I was hard fucking him, with my balls slapping his ass.

Getting closer and closer, he started jacking his dick, and I coached him, "Yeah, beat that cock for me...yeah...yeah...yeah, use both hands and jack that big dick...cum for me!"

At one point, I backed off and slow fucked, just grinding deep and savoring that satisfying warm caress. Louder moans fell from his lips, as the pleasure mounted, but then it totally overwhelmed him, and he laid a huge rope over his abs, with this loud, booming grunt. His body shuddered and his eyes rolled back, with the strands that came after.

Both of us stayed motionless and quiet, while we caught our breath. Staring at the aftermath, I couldn't help but admire his handsome ripped body, peppered with cum. When I finally started to pull out, he groaned softly and I shook my head, "Shit...dude...that was a load!"

He grinned, "It's all you...you're fuck'n beyond sexy, and that dick has me spoiled...you know?"

"Well, I'm gonna grab a quick shower, to clean up the dick that spoils you."

I flashed a cocky grin, "Wouldn't mind some company, if you were to join me." I headed for the bathroom, smirking, "Then again, you could just imagine what "beyond sexy" looks like in the shower."

**************************************************

The hot water felt good, and I had just finished lathering the critical parts, when the door opened. I knew Marty wouldn't pass it up.

Getting in the shower, he was watching me, standing in the steamy spray. I realized I had to pee, and grinned, "Lookout...gotta pee!"

He flashed this sexy smile as the stream started, dropped to his knees, and sprayed his chest. He moaned, "Mmmm...yeah...fuck yeah...cover me, dude...cover me...it's so fucking warm!"

Following it back to the source, he ran his tongue through the stream, and gulped, letting some run down over his chin. He quickly wrapped his lips around the shaft, letting it flood his mouth and spill out over his lips. It was salty and warm on his tongue, and he swallowed a couple times; I put my hands on the back of his head and moaned, "Fuckkkk...fuck, Marty...that's hot!"

My body flexed and shuddered, squirting out several big pulses.

Looking up into my eyes, Marty pulled off and swallowed one last time, "Mmmm...it feels warm...and it tastes good, too!"

Still feeling the heat on his skin and horny as fuck, he wrapped his hand around my cock, "Mmmm...can't wait till it's all hard again."

I grinned, "Go for it...suck it and make that happen."

I watched as the growing shaft slipped through his lips; he immediately reached down and started jacking his dick. It doesn't take long for his mouth to get it growing. I thought to myself...shittttt...another crazy hot shower scene, but then he pulled off and looked up with a sexy grin, "You don't think Adam would mind If I camped out here for few more nights?"

I decided to tease him, "No, he'd be fine with it, but you know I might have to think about it. It's a hardship for me to sleep with my boyfriend...and shower with him...and he wants to deepthroat me, all the time...you know, it's just so much to deal with."

I smiled, "I bet you can convince me though...go ahead...convince me."

12