All Comments on 'From Soccer to Sucker Pt. 01'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FibaroFibaroover 1 year agoAuthor

If you liked this story and would like to read way more along with a ton of other stories then please check out my page on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/fibaro I have ran into trouble with Patreon, but since SubscribeStar doesn’t accept PayPall you can still follow me there, just make sure you connect your discord account to your Patreon account if you do so you don’t miss out on my content. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro .

liarliarsson2liarliarsson2over 1 year ago

The king is baaack. This looks promising.

Would you be willing to give us a teeny tiny epilogue for Roxy and Sara? Maybe a holiday episode?

Joann69Joann69over 1 year ago

Very nice start can't wait for the next chapter

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

What utter nonsense. He participates exactly as much as he wants and that's it. Anyone who believes that the ghetto dyke has the upper hand in reality has never played men's soccer!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So, you took the theme from the 1995 movie Hackers, put a slight twist on the the scene selection, added in a little femdom and made it even less interesting than the original.

Quite a feat.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lmao wtf dude. Only excitinng because of the obvious femdom theme that I like! But

1. Women suck big time at football. Big time. Now an average trained female footballer might be better than someone like me who doesn't play or is not fit but no way she is beating captain of the male team.

2. A normal guy, who is not pansy like, you would just ask for rechallenge. Rechallenge in a better pitch. Bigger goals. Girlie goals can't even go above 2-3 ft. So, lol if she could win that!

3. No man, I mean the least of a captain of football team would wear female dresses & dance around like a pansy unless he is a major homo himself!

Thanks for writing a weird story that finally opened my eyes to the bs that these sissy stories actually are! Lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES