All Comments on 'From Soccer to Sucker Pt. 03'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FibaroFibaroover 1 year agoAuthor

If you liked this story and would like to read way more along with a ton of other stories then please check out my page on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/fibaro I have ran into trouble with Patreon, but since SubscribeStar doesn’t accept PayPall you can still follow me there, just make sure you connect your discord account to your Patreon account if you do so you don’t miss out on my content. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a decent story until it got to her telling him to say all kinds of prissy shit. There isn't a chance in hell a guy like that would say goes things. Just like Valeria, the writer pushed a little too hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read all three parts of this story, I like it very much and it is very interesting, it has its own atmosphere, pace and reveals what a very unfair approach to sport, in particular women's and men's football and players and players, their lives.

It's very good that you show that people matter... and it's important that everyone can understand the other person.

You describe nicely that there are also outstanding athletes among girls and often much better than boys ... and yet they are underestimated.

I really like Valeria and her willingness to fight for herself and for her friends and other girls who have been hurt (used) by people like Jake.

I am very interested in how Valeria will lead the whole story to the end and what will happen to Jake?

Will she become a Sissy for Valeria or maybe something more...?

For a girl like Valeria, I'd love to be her SissyBoy.

Greetings from Warsaw (Poland) SissyBoy.

Przeczytałem wszystkie trzy części tej historii, bardzo Mi się podoba i jest bardzo interesująca, ma swoją atmosferę, tempo oraz ujawnia jakie bardzo niesprawiedliwe podejście do sportu a w szczególności piłki nożnej kobiecej i męskiej oraz zawodniczek i zawodników, ich życia.

Bardzo dobrze że pokazujesz że liczy się człowiek... i ważne jest aby każdy umiał zrozumieć drugiego człowieka.

Fajnie opisujesz że są wśród dziewczyn też wybitni sportowcy i często o wiele lepsi niż chłopcy... a jednak są nie doceniane.

Bardzo mi się Valeria i jej chęć walki o swoje Ja oraz o swoje koleżanki, oraz inne dziewczyny które zostały skrzywdzone (wykorzystane) przez takie osoby jak Jake.

Bardzo Mnie interesuje jak Valeria poprowadzi do końca całą historię i co się stanie z Jakiem?

Czy zostanie Sissy dla Valerii a może kimś jeszcze więcej ...?

Dla takiej dziewczyny jak Valeria, chętnie zostałbym jej SissyBoy.

Pozdrawiam z Warszawy (Polska) SissyBoy.

Joann69Joann69about 1 month ago

I love it! But that's because I think it's well balanced and yes if it was me I'd be not to be curious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES