From Soccer to Sucker Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His urgent rush out only made Valeria laugh louder, standing there in the door way until he was well out of sight and earshot before finally retreating back in her dorm room with a very self satisfied smile. The first thing she did was go for her laptop to rewatch all that had happened when he had finally left the bathroom in that dress. Seeing it from multiple angles was just amazing. She especially loved how it looked when she escorted him on his heels. Doing it had been pretty great, but seeing it from a distance made it seem so much greater still.

Sure she had been wearing a skirt herself, but still with his so much more elaborate dress she almost looked like a guy guiding his prom date. Their sheer height difference, enhanced by Jake's tall heels and her pretty yet anything but formal wear made the sight look so much more ridiculous and she was loving it. After all, it was only really embarrassing for him. She knew it was wrong, but she even got a little turned on by it. Putting Jake in his place and in that dress somehow just made her feel great beyond the sweet justice of putting him in his place she was after.

Ignoring the slight tingling arousal she was feeling, Valeria started selecting and editing the video's she had recorded, selecting all the right camera angles and cutting them to precision. The walk to the middle of the room got the audio cut out and put on the music of 'Here comes the bride'. A second clip she saved in her blackmail folder was the one cut from the point where he started his final confession all the way to her laughing at his erection until just before he asked to be taken back to the bathroom. It would look like he was loving his dress and the humiliation even in a sexual way.

If the first, but especially the second video she had saved were to ever get out, it would be devastating for Jake's reputation. Sure blackmail was wrong, but in this case Valeria believed it was for the greater good. There was no telling how many more girls Jake would hurt and how much more misogyny he would spread if she didn't exert some control over him and this was just perfect for that goal. She fully intended on giving his ego a blow from time to time to keep him modest and grounded.

As long as he was good though she would be happy to keep these video's a secret, but it would take some sacrifices from him to achieve that, starting with no longer being the womaniser he had been until now. Oh she was already looking forward to breaking the existence of these video's to him. The look on his face would be pure gold she was sure of it. He might think he was done with this dress for good, but she would prove him very wrong about that before long.

While Valeria was on cloud nine watching the videos she had made over and over again, still cracking up when she saw Jake give his excited clap or exposing his tented panties. Jake on the other hand remained pretty much as mortified as he had been at those moments, still hardly believing what had happened. It was so embarrassing that it was completely surreal to him. He just prayed that no one would pay him any mind right now and notice his bright red face and more reserved posture.

It was a far cry from his outgoing overly confident self to the point where people might start asking questions. Questions that could damage his ruse he had created for losing that match against Valeria. He fully planned on telling everyone that he was making progress, but if anyone saw him like this after leaving her place they would instantly know that wasn't true. Besides, he didn't even think he could look anyone in the eye right now.

Luckily for him he managed to make it to his dorm unnoticed, or at least without anyone trying to talk to him. It was late afternoon and a lot of people were still in their last class of the day. It wasn't all that far either. Being noticed or not, it was a huge relief to be back in his private space with no one to see him or bother him. Like most nights tonight was a night he was supposed to go out with his buddies, but in the state he was currently in, seeing people was the last thing he wanted. He just sent a brief "I'm not going." In their group chat and that was it.

Almost instantly a big round of speculations about why he wouldn't be coming erupted. They all knew he had gone to meet Valeria to discuss how he needed to own up for his lost bet. After his confident speech that it was all his plan to get into her panties, they were now wondering if he was getting lucky tonight or what. The speculations ranged from them having a date all the way to them having sex.

All of them were pretty positive, no one was close to suspecting anything remotely bad had happened and even if they did, no one would ever be able to handle the embarrassing disaster that had been his time at Valeria's place. One thing was certain though, no one could ever find out either or he was screwed big time, his reputation would be so much further down the gutter than just not honouring a bet he made. None of his friends, or anyone for that matter would ever be able to look at him the same way again.

Not having the energy to respond or come up with all kinds of ruses Jake just put the group chat on mute for now and let their guesses run their course among themselves. He'd deal with it once he was feeling a little better about himself again, once the sheer mortification had finally settled down. He could always just read back and come up with what speculation he liked best to answer their guesses.

For now all Jake wanted to do was put his mind off of things. With a deep sigh he just grabbed his laptop, ordered some pizza to be delivered and put on a movie while he waited for it to arrive. Some comfort food and two good movies were how he chose to spend the remainder of his day. They really helped to push the shame away, it was some much needed as well as he needed to be his confident self again tomorrow so people couldn't even begin to suspect what had happened.

With the second movie over it was starting to get rather late so Jake pulled up a porn clip to release some tension before going to bed. It had been a while since he last masturbated. He usually had a girl over to relieve his urges and give her a night to remember, but not today, there were plenty of girls he could call and would probably be over as soon as they could, but he couldn't face them so he just rubbed one out. Despite pushing away what had happened at Valeria's place he still couldn't help but think back to how he had gotten hard in that stupid outfit. He still couldn't believe how good those panties and stockings had felt.

12