From Soccer to Sucker Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Embarrassed Jake opened the front of his pants and pulled down his boxers low enough for Valeria to have an in person glimpse of his panties and sadly his rock hard cock in them. Hoping it was enough to satisfy Valeria he attempted to close his pants back up and get the to him offensive panties back out of his view, but clearly that was nowhere near enough for Valeria who grabbed a firm hold of his pants and boxers only to yank them right down to his knees. "Much better Princess, now stay very still while I cope a feel, you wouldn't want to accidentally alert someone now would you?" Valeria whispered loving how nervous and docile Jake was, playing around with him in semi public sure offered a way bigger barrier for him to complain. She herself didn't really care if they were caught.

With his pants down to his knees Valeria went straight around him with her arms and rested both hands on his panty covered bottom. Delighted with the power she held over him Valeria slowly and gently caressed his bottom through the slick satin for a full minute before pulling away after giving both cheeks a good grope.

Jake had just stood there frozen and mortified all this time. He had only barely managed to supress a yelp when she had roughly pulled his pants down. Now with her very intrusive hands all he dared let out was a soft whimper, scared to make a sound and draw unwanted attention. If this hadn't been so damn degrading and if he hadn't been wearing panties, then this might have even been sensual, but right now that wasn't the case at all. It was a huge relief to Jake when it was finally over and he was allowed to pull his boxers and pants back in place before finally making his way out of that bathroom, mortified while Valeria had a big smile on her face.

While people might have gotten the impression that Jake had gotten lucky when he and Valeria had went off to the toilet together. Anyone who saw them leave would know that wasn't true, if anything Valeria was the one that had gotten lucky although it would be hard to decipher why Jake was looking so mortified when leaving. Luckily none of his friends saw as he managed to get his act back together before joining them again.

When his friends asked about what happened Jake just claimed that Valeria had wanted to chat a little and had wanted a kiss, that she had missed him. It was all technically true, yet he would be mortified if they knew that by kiss he meant a quick juvenile peck on the cheek rather than an actual kiss. At least his short superficial explanation seemed to satisfy his friends for now.

Valeria on the other hand was welcomed back to the table like a hero. Her friends just couldn't shut up about how amazing it had been to see the way she handled Jake. They thought it was hilarious that they had gone off just for her to feel his butt, while they weren't aware that he wore panties for her, they had plenty of fun without that knowledge. Valeria for her part was beaming with pride, the enthusiasm of her friends only further fuelled her joy over dominating Jake. It made that feeling of power all the sweeter.

After her power trip Valeria left Jake alone for the remainder of the afternoon. She had gotten all that she wanted out of him for now. While Jake was glad not to hear from her anymore, the damage was done and the constant light jokes from his friends reminded him of that constantly at least they didn't even know half how bad it actually was.

Since Valeria hadn't really contacted him after that fateful lunch break Jake felt confident enough to go out clubbing with his friends that evening. Valeria had probably just had her fill of teasing him for one day and it could help him take his mind off things at least a little he hoped. Besides he didn't really want to end up like yesterday, wasting all his free time away just for the thought that Valeria might contact him.

Just to be safe he did leave on his panties, but with that he just went out and away from it all, off to his good place. Clubs had always very much been his thing, he thrived in them and he was in dire need of an environment to thrive in. He quickly grabbed a drink and started dancing a little, trying to have fun as he looked around the crowd, falling straight into his old habit of checking for hot girls he would potentially want to hook up with and who seemed open to give it a go. It just came natural to him.

That was right until some girls started noticing him back though. Usually that was Jake's moment to shine, pick his hook up for the night and go all in on charming his way into their panties. Right now he realised full well that he didn't have that option though, instead of trying to make a move, he quickly looked away, trying to prevent any of them from getting the wrong idea that he might be interested in them even though he was. He simply couldn't afford any of them finding out about his secret, or Valeria finding out he had been flirting anyways, there was no telling what measures she might take if panties alone weren't enough.

Rather than looking for girls who might be interested Jake turned to avoiding them as much as possible which turned out was a really hard thing to do given how it was basically all he did when at the club. It made his club experience enervating rather than fun as Jake couldn't help but feel embarrassed over how much his life actually revolved around hitting on girls.

Things really got down hill when he got a text from Valeria demanding to see a picture of his panties within five minutes, leaving him to rush out to the bathroom to find an empty stall and snap that picture as demanded. At least this time he had remembered to turn off his flash light, but that didn't make it any less devastating to his ego. There was nothing fun about going clubbing while having to avoid girls entirely and snapping pictures of his panties just turned it into a mortifying experience. So much that Jake just called it a day, and headed back to his dorm.

So much for his great idea to enjoy himself, damn Valeria and her stupid demands he thought as he got straight out of his panties the moment he got home. It was already late, so after his by now regular masturbation session he just called it a day and headed off to bed. At least sleep allowed him to forget about the embarrassments of the day somewhat.

12