From Soccer to Sucker Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Valeria had a little bit of shame and a small issue to deal with Jake was left deeply embarrassed and with a lot more issues. His cock was uncomfortably restrained. His ego had taken a severe beating as he had literally been used as a sex toy. The fact that Valeria made such free use of that key she had pretty much just demanded was worrisome as well, but it wasn't nearly as worrisome as having to wear lingerie to class again or even worse having to face his friends after his loud way too early celebration that had been quickly supressed by Valeria. He dreaded having to face them and explain how he didn't end up breaking up with Valeria anyways, and even worse how he would explain things not having improved at all. Maybe his friends would have bought it if he had gotten Valeria to treat him with more respect while playing the supposed great sex card, making it seem like they had an awesome relationship going, but he had no illusions about that being the last thing Valeria planned on making happen. With the small taste of her new power trip he had already experienced he knew that if anything Valeria would just drive up the embarrassment by a lot. It would soon be impossible to explain why he was putting up with it all, he mournfully thought as he went to take a long shower, taking his time given he had plenty of it having been woken up so early.

At least the water had quickly washed away the scent of Valeria which hadn't been too bad, but still a trigger to give his caged cock a world of trouble. The cold water he aimed at his cage at some point also helped to relieve the pressure his attempted erection was causing him. Taking down last evening's lingerie and putting it back into his drawers before pulling out a pale blue pastel frilly thong and some stockings with a little too much shine in them for comfort. He could only shudder feeling the slippery soft satin travel up his smooth legs only to cup his caged cock and ride up between his ass cheeks as a permanent reminder to what he was wearing. It was awful, but impossible to pull it out.

As awful as those panties were, they weren't nearly as dreadful as the stockings. He was constantly terrified of tearing them by accident as he smoothed them up his legs with the utmost care, the subtle shine and lace tops making his muscular legs look a lot daintier already. The material was just so very thin and fragile and the last thing he wanted was to go shopping for more of these, something he knew he had to do if he ruined one pair. Given how he would now have to wear them daily until he could find a way out of Valeria's clutches which seemed further off than ever before. Ruining a pair sooner or later seemed pretty much an inevitability at this point, which didn't mean he wouldn't try to delay it as much as possible. Aside from being dreadful to handle, afraid to cause damage they were also dreadful to wear. These shinier nylons were definitely visible and he already dreaded wearing them to school for the first time, if someone would catch a glimpse of them he was done for. Aside from that the stockings also just felt so much more intense than the panties did. It was a sensation over the majority of his legs that constantly gave his caged cock troubles. Hiding them under his pants didn't help at all either. The denim of his jeans brushed over the material with every move he made, making it a near constant as well.

Nevertheless Jake was happy to get the stockings and panties covered. He might still feel them, but at least he had fully covered them beyond the point that anyone might even catch a glimpse of them. It didn't take away the whole worry, but at least it made it more manageable. He really dreaded to think what the reaction would be if any of them would find out, but it was going to be a whole lot worse than having to tell them he got back with Valeria that much was certain. He doubted he would be left with any more friends and he could probably kiss his place on the team goodbye as well with how big a taboo being gay, which he supposed would be the assumption, still was. No one might be able to do anything official, but he dreaded to think how much shit he would get from his team mates and the rather old school coach, let alone the players on the other teams when news ended up traveling.

After having a quick breakfast and a last check to ensure that really nothing from what he wore underneath his clothes showed Jake went on his way to his first class of the day, deeply embarrassed without even having interacted with someone. Even more than greeting his friends Jake dreaded the thoughts of what a big fool Valeria might decided to make out of him this time. He had no idea what she might be up to and it scared him to no end. Oh how he wished he could just call in sick, but that wouldn't solve anything at all it would do was delay the inevitable and potentially cause more troubles. He could only hope that Valeria would have some mercy on him and act cool.

Where Jake was feeling dreadful of the day ahead, Valeria was feeling absolutely amazing, as she made her way to school? The shame of her morning walk home had long been forgotten as it wasn't all that bad. Instead she was filled with excitement for another day toying with what had quickly become her favourite project. She was a little tired from the short night she had had, but the thoughts of what she would do and what she could still do on top if she so pleased just gave her energy. She wondered if she would be able to find any more mistakes to subtract some points from Jake and give him a real punishment. That would certainly be fun as she couldn't help but wonder how long it would take for him to grow really desperate for an orgasm, for him to go from trying not to displease her, to trying to please her. It was definitely a change she was looking forward to seeing.

12