From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 01

Story Info
A step-dad can't resist his stepdaughter seduction.
8.3k words
4.68
140.4k
284

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Author: While this is not my first experience at writing, it is my first at writing erotica. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I do have a plan for the subsequent chapters, but I would love to hear your thoughts or ideas as well. Even if I don't use them in this series, perhaps I will in a future work.

Note 2: I would greatly appreciate any feedback on this story; good or bad. Just please keep the criticism, constructive.

*****

I can't believe what has happened in the last 10 years, since my stepdaughter Brittany turned 18. At first it didn't seem real that she had seduced me, that we had continued our secret affair, that her mother had died and we decided to run away together. But now, standing here in this hospital room, smiling proudly as I placed our newborn daughter in her arms, well, I guess the reality has finally, completely hit me.

But I guess I'm getting a bit ahead of myself. Let me back up and tell you how this all got started. How my sweet, innocent stepdaughter morphed from this pure, angelic young woman, into a full blown "daddy slut."

My name is Greg, and to be honest, I'm pretty much your average joe. I'm 5"11, weigh about 180 lbs, and despite being 46 years old, I'm in pretty damn good shape. I'm not one of those gym rat guys, with muscles bulging out everywhere. But, I do workout regularly and run or swim several miles everyday, so I stay in great shape. I have a full beard, that's brown, with a bit more gray than I like. But what are you going to do, right? Brittany says it makes me look distinguished, and she really likes it; so I leave the gray. My hair would be the same brown and gray as my beard, but thanks to genes and age, there's not as much up there as I would like, so I keep my head shaved. You know, not every guy can pull of shaving his head. But Brittany tells me, I rock bald! Brittany says my best feature, at least of the ones everyone gets to see (her words) are my eyes. Deep, dark, penetrating blue eyes. That's how she descibes them at least.

I met Brittany when she was 13, when I started dating her mom. We only dated for a bit before deciding to get married. Back then my self-esteem wasn't what it is today, and this woman was so hot. Brittany definitely gets her looks, which are stunning by the way, from her mother. I couldn't believe I was dating someone so fucking hot, even though she was several years older than me. So when she started talking about "our future" after only a couple months of dating, I didn't hesitate to ask her to marry me. She said yes, we got married and I moved in with her and her daughter, Brittany.

At first, it was a bit awkward. Back then Brittany was pretty much just a scared little girl. Her dad was one of those overly religious, whack-a-doodles, and had Brittany convinced that basically everything she did wrong meant she was going to hell. Between that, and her horrible fear of thunderstorms (which she is still afraid of to this day) she basically stayed in a semi-constant state of fear.

At first, she didn't really like me. Not sure what I did, other than the fact that I drank a bit and brought alcohol into her house. Drinking alcohol was definitely one of those things you go to hell for, at least as far as Brittany had been taught. So for the first several months of my marriage to her mom, she basically went out of her way to avoid me, or to make sure I knew that she didn't approve of our marriage, or of me in general.

It took several months for her to start warming up to me, but eventually she did. Actually, we became really close. Nothing weird or what would be considered to be wrong, at least not back then; just close, like any dad and daughter could be.

Once we got to be close, Brittany talked to me about everything. She told me once, after things became physical between us, that she just felt like she could tell me anything. Unlike her dad, and most other men in her life, I didn't judge her, didn't constantly scold her and tell her how she was going to hell for everything she did or even thought. I guess, not being an obnoxious, overbearing asshole, has its advantages.

Brittany grew and developed like every normal teenage girl. By the time she turned 18, she had blossomed into this completely stunning, absolutely gorgeous, young woman. Let me describe her to you.

First of all, she's tall; like 5'8" tall. She has these incredibly long, smooth, perfectly toned legs that lead up to the most incredible little heart shaped ass you've ever seen. Which is great for me, because legs and butts are my weaknesses. She's thin, not skinny, but more... athletic. She played basketball in high school and has stayed in amazing shape since. Her breasts are smallish, 34B, but they seem to fit perfectly in my hands, and they are topped by these incredible, dime sized nipples that stand out so deliciously, when they are hard. She has shoulder length, dark red hair, that has the slightest wave to it. And her eyes, I mean, like emarld green... intoxicating eyes. Think Karen Gillan (look her up if you don't know her), except for the eyes. Brittany's eyes could melt any man, in a heartbeat.

When Brittany entered high school, she instantly became one of the "popular kids" and our house seemed to be the hangout spot for most of her friends. We had a nice big pool, and outdoor entertaining area, and we loved having the kids hangout there. Most weekends we entertained anywhere from 5 to 25 kids, at anyone time. We'd cookout (I'm one of those grill master guys, at least in my mind), play music and let the kids swim and just chill, as long as they behaved and didn't cause too much commotion. We lived quite a ways out of town, and so what neighbors we did have, weren't right on top of us. So we never really worried about disturbing anyone.

I didn't learn this until years later, but other than being friends with Brittany, and her house having a pool, the other reason our house was typically filled with kids was most of her girlfriends had a crush on me, so they always wanted to hangout at our place. Of course if the girls wanted to hangout there, that meant the boys wanted to as well. I mean, can you blame them?

Anyway, one of Brittany's friends, Molly, was apparently more infatuated with me than the others, and had no qualms telling Brittany all about it. It was actually Molly who gave Brittany the idea of how to seduce me. So Molly, if you're reading this, thanks again!

Life went on as life goes on. We did all the normal family stuff; going to sporting events, cookouts, weekend shopping trips, great vacations, you know, the stuff normal families do. But, as the years went on, sex between my wife and I became less frequent and truthfully a little stagnant. At first, this woman seemed like some kind of nympho. Like she seriously could not get enough sex. And while it wasn't usually very adventurous, it was good, and there was plenty of it. But by the time Brittany turned 18, my sex life was down to, maybe once a month.

When Brittany's 18th birthday rolled around we threw a big party for her and it was a huge success. Her birthday is in the summer, so our house and pool were filled with friends and family, who had come to help us celebrate. The highlight of the party was when Brittany opened her present from her mom and I. Well, honeslty it was mostly from me. Her mom thought I spoiled her and wasn't really happy about the present I decided we needed to get her.

I saved our present for last. While everyone else was enjoying the party, I had snuck across road to one of our neighbors and pulled her surprise out of their garage and into our driveway. I put a huge white bow on it and went around back, to the patio where the party was going on. I made Brittany put a blindfold on and lead her around front, with most everyone following us. As soon as her present came into view, her friends nearly gave it away with all the gasps and "Oh my gods".

"Greg, you're killing me," Brittany pleaded as she heard the excited exclamations from her friends. "Please let me take this blindfold off. Please Greg!"

I step behind her and undid the knot in the blidfold and Brittany let out a scream that could have woken the dead. "HOLY SHIT", she shouted, promoting a stern scolding from her mom about her language. She just ignored her as she stared at the brand new, convertible, candy apple red Camaro sitting in our driveway. "This is the best birthday present ever," she exclaimed as she spun around, threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. "Greg, you are the best!" She went and hugged and thanked her mom too, but she knew that it was really my idea. Ok, maybe I did spoil her a bit. But I didn't have any kids of my own, so what was I supposed to do?

Of course she couldn't wait to take it for a spin, but we made her wait until the party ended. But the second that most of the guest had left, she started begging.

"Please Greg, its killing me," she pleaded with me. "I swear I'll be careful, Greg, but please, please let me take the girls for a drive." Brittany has this way of always getting what she wants from me. This cute, pouty little face that she makes, that I swear I am just powerless to resist. But for some reason, making her beg for whatever she's wanting, always seemed fun.

Finally, after ample begging, and her giving me that pouty face that she's so good at, I agreed to let her take a few of her girlfriends for a ride in her new car. Shortly after they left, the rest of our guests, which was mainly just family at that point, headed out, leaving my wife and I to start cleaning up. For the next hour, while Brittany and her friends were gone, we cleaned up the mess from the party, and I listened to the insistent nagging from my wife, about how I shouldn't spoil Brittany like I did. By the time Brittany and her friends returned, her mom and I really weren't speaking, and I was pretty sure Brittany knew why.

One thing I haven't mentioned yet is that my wife occasionally has to travel with her job. She goes to these weekend long trade shows, where all the vendors she deals with put all their latest and greatest creations on display. Most of the time I go with her, because these shows are a lot of fun. These vendors have pretty deep pockets, or at least their companies do, and they don't mind spending money, to ensure they keep their business relations. So we always eat at these incredible restaurants and drink as much as we can stand, all on their dime.

She had one of these shows coming up, a couple weekends after Brittany's 18th birthday party, but by the time it rolled around, we were still arguing and I decided not to go. I could never have imagined how that one, seemingly meaningless decision, would change my life forever.

My wife left for her show that Friday morning and I left for work. Nothing in my wildest dreams could have prepared me for what this weekend was going to have in store for me. With me completely oblivious to anything that was being planned, Molly had helped Brittany concoct this elaborate scheme to seduce me into fucking her. I swear, I had no idea, not even the slightest inkling, that Brittany had any thoughts about me, as anything other than her step-dad. But I could not have been more wrong.

Looking back, I guess there were signs, but I never caught them, or just blew them off as a teenage girl thing. As Brittany grew into her body and got over her fear of going to hell, she started dressing a little less modestly; especially around the house. So when I got home from work that Friday, and Brittany met me at the door with a cold beer, in my favorite coozy (which she did pretty frequently), wearing a pair of ridiculously short and tight shorts, and a t-shirt with the sleeves (and a good portion of the sides) cut out, it didn't really seem odd. She wore outfits like that often, especially when she was shooting hoops out in the driveway. One thing I did notice right away, that was different, was that Brittany wasn't wearing a sports bra under her shirt. In fact, she wasn't wearing a bra at all, and believe me, that fact did not go unnoticed by my eyes or by my cock, which immediately began to swell.

"Thanks for the beer Brit," which was what I called her by now, "you heading out to shoot some hoops?"

She shook her head and smile at me, a little more demurely than I'd ever seen her smile before. "Nah, I'm just chillin and being comfy I guess," was her rather vague response.

I took my beer and headed to the living room and plopped down in my favorite chair. Brittany followed me and sat down on the couch that was set beside my chair, but at a angle that allowed for eye contact without having to turn your head. She asked me about my day and as we chatted I couldn't help but notice that when she moved a certain way, which she was doing frequently, I could see into the opening on the side of her shirt, and see her entire left breast, nipple and all.

Fuck, let me tell you what... that was distracting as hell. I tried to not make it obvious that I kept staring at her, but she kept moving that same way, and if she noticed me staring, she wasn't letting on to it.

We talked for a bit, about my day and hers, then she abruptly ended the conversation. "I think I'm going to go jump in the shower," she said as she got up, giving me yet another view of her breast. "Want me to join you," was what I thought... what I wanted to say. But I'm not stupid and I wasn't about to risk crossing that line. "Ok, sounds good," was what actually came out of my mouth. "I'll be here when you get out."

As she passed by my chair, she leaned over and kissed my cheek, which wasn't all that odd. "We need to figure out a fun plan for the weekend," she said, adding, "you know, since its just us," then disappeared down the hallway to her room.

I heard the doors opening and closing as she made her way from her bedroom to her bathroom. Part of me wanted to sneak back there and try to catch a peak, but my sensibility told me that would likely not turn out well for me, so I stayed put in my chair.

I heard the water turn on in her bathroom, and started trying to think of some fun things we could do this weekend. Nothing odd, just fun, daddy/daughter kind of things. Again, shit, I was not at all prepared for the plans she had already made.

I was just about finished with my first beer when I heard Brittany yell from her bathroom. "Shit, I hate this damn shower," she complained. "Greg, my shower is stopped up again, can I use the one in y'alls bathroom," she yelled out at me as I heard her coming down the hall.

"Sure thing Brit," I replied, "but grab me another beer on your way please."

I heard the refrigerator open and close and then she reached over my chair, handing me the beer. I turned to thank her and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. All she had on was her towel and all I could do was stare up and down her incredible legs.

"Will you fix my shower this weekend," she asked, snapping me back to reality. "I'm so tired of it getting stopped up all the time."

I nodded my head, trying to gather my thoughts and get them off of the dirty things I wanted to do to those legs, and the rest of her body. "Maybe if you shaved your head like me, it wouldn't get clogged up all the time," I joked, trying to get any other thought in my head. Then I added, "yeah, I'll fix it later, I'm too relaxed right now to mess with it." Truthfully, the only reason I didn't want to get up and fix it right then, was my cock was raging hard, and I knew if I stood up, it would be completely obvious.

Brittany thanked me and walked past my chair, heading towards the bedroom her mom and I shared, which was directly across the living room from me. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she walked away. Her towel was just high enough to expose the very bottom of her perfect little heart shaped ass. She opened my bedroom door and was just about to walk in, when she turned slighlty, looking over her shoulder at me.

Shit, I was busted staring at my stepdaughters ass. I knew she had to see me and immediately began trying to think of something clever to say. But she didn't react to catching me staring at her. She just smiled and turned away and disappeared into my bathroom.

"Maybe she didn't notice," was my first thought. But hell, how could she not have. I mean, it was pretty damn obvious. Plus, she smiled at me. What the hell was that about? What I didn't know then, was that I was about to find out exactly what that smile was all about.

She knew! She knew and she liked it, and she wanted more than I could have even dreamed of her wanting.

I heard the shower turn on and again thought about sneaking in to try to catch a peak. But once again, my reason intervened, and I decided to stay put.

After a few minutes the shower turned off and I thought about getting up, so I wouldn't risk staring at her again as she walked out of the bedroom. I should have, but I was still rock hard because I couldn't stop thinking about the sight of her ass as she walked into the bedroom. And truthfully, I'm really glad I decided to stay put. When Brittany emerged from the bedroom, she had her towel wrapped around her, clutching it at the top, around her breasts. She hadn't dried off completely and the sight of her, still wet, practically naked body, had my cock flinching. Then my eyes moved down towards her legs and froze! The way she had the towel clutched and the way her hips swayed when she walked, caused the bottom of the towel to pull open as she walked towards me. With ever step she took, I was being given a perfectly clear view of the most indescribably amazing pussy that I had ever seen. She was shaved, execpt for this small little patch of hair, right above her thick, full, plump pussy lips. Fuck I was paprlyzed.

She cleared her throat as she approached me, once again snapping me back to reality. I quickly glanced up, seeing her staring right back at me with this devilishly wicked smile on her face. She said nothing! She just smiled and walked past my chair, towards the entrance to the hallway. Just as she was about to disappear from my sight, she turned and looked over her shoulder at me again. I looked up at her, smiling as best I could, trying to hide the embarrassment on my face from having gotten caught staring at her, again. She smiled back at me, dropped her towel and disappeared into the hallway.

My brain exploded! My cock throbbed! My reason screamed at me to stop as my desire screamed at me to go. My desire won out.

I got up out of my chair and walked towards the hallway, stopping to pick up her towel as I entered the hall. Her bedroom door was open and I could hear music playing as I slowly made my way down the hall. My reason kept trying to get me to stop...

"She's your stepdaughter dumbass!"

"She's only 18!"

"Her mom will slit your throat if she finds out!"

My reason pleaded with me, but its words were falling on deaf ears. Or maybe just being drowned out by the words my desire was screaming out, simultaneously.

"She obviously wants you!"

"She's a smoking hot, 18 year old! If she's had sex, it probably wasn't good and you could have her hooked and get it whenever you want."

"No one will ever find out, as long as you're smart about it. She's obviously not going to tell on you."

My desire was definitely making more sense to me at the time, and I continued down the hall, pausing briefly at her door as my reason gave one last feeble attempt.

"Once you cross this line, you can never go back," my reason interjected.

"Hell, why would you want to," my desire responded, ending the debate. I stepped into her room, her towel still in my hand.

She was laying on her bed, completely naked, facing the door, and saw me right away as I stepped into her room. She had her elbows up on the bed, with her chin resting on her hands. Her legs were bent at the knees with her ankles crossed, her cute little feet swaying innocently behind her.