All Comments on 'From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 01'

by HardTime4_69

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxalmost 4 years ago
DIDN'T LITERALLY:

read everything . only bits only pieces only here only there . . . . now that i've said

stuff mentioned - absolutely fantastic absolutely awesome absolutely sensational

. . . . PART OF ME WANTING - Molly along Brittney's stepfather . possibly even

some point down line the 3 of them just getting it on same time . WHILE THEE

OTHER PART OF ME IT SAYS - this became absolutely phenomenal along doesn't

truly need either those kinda scenarios

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Molly

Is Molly going to be added into the mixer

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 4 years ago
One suggestion...

Why don't you mention Brittany's mother by name and sort of flesh out her personality? Sure, this is a sex story, but from the title it appears it is going to be an evolving relationship between Brittany and "Daddy," and the mother is bound to be important to both of them.

I just like stories with plot lines and characterization and rate them highly. From my observation I am not alone. This chapter qualifies as a stroke story but could easily be forgotten. If it is the prelude to a "people" story, I think it will be much sexier and people will save it and future chapters among their favorites.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 4 years ago
An Excellent First Chapter

I really enjoyed your story. I hope there are more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You need to have someone edit your story.

A few glaring grammatical errors. It distracts from the story. Otherwise, a very sexy and erotic fantasy.

craigoolcraigoolalmost 4 years ago
Satisfying story, well written

The beginning was a little wobbily. Time travel rarely works well in non sci-fi stories, and tends to confuse the reader. Plus usually it just consists of spoilers. Just another example of 'Show, dont tell' I guess. I think your choice to keep the story focused on the two main characters makes it much stronger. I tend to add characters to do this or that, you don't fall into that trap but spend your time actually developing your characters and their relationship. Just a hint about the Anonymous: They don't write because they don't know how. Listening to them, in general, is like getting your Ikea assembly instructions from a three year old. There are exceptions, nice people who make constructive comments. Go to your control panel and delete the others. You are a good writer, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't add Molly to the mix. She is unnecessary to the story.

I loved the developing feelings they have for each other the rise from affection of a stepfather to the stepdaughter to genuine feelings of deep love and hopefully can't live life without each other. Adding Molly her friend with a crush would take the spotlight from their genuine connection to just intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Add Molly

Adding Molly would allow them to see how much they truly care about each other. A one time Fuck and then explain that they need just each other. Molly can find someone else.

RAVIGULERIARAVIGULERIAalmost 4 years ago
Do not Add Molly

Hope you continue. Your starting was a bit of strain due to time travel. Did some one edit your chapter or please find a good editor

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

You shouldn't have gotten ahead of yourself at the start. There is a good reason they are called spoilers. Spoils the stories every time the future is included.

horney47horney47almost 4 years ago
Thank you

I am very much looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A very good story. I liked the characters and the way they connect. As somebody who has had a hot stepdaughter, I can understand the feelings a Daddy can have for them. The sweet touches and teasing that can lead up to something good. How she would "accidentally " show her breast while wearing a loose shirt. I look forward to reading more. Thanks for your time and imagination.

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

VERY well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

This is another good story. I liked the start and it answered in a mature way the question of where the story is going. I could relax and enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
keep going

A GREAT START. CAN'T FOR THE REST OF IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Liked it, but would have preferred no spoilers

Yes, I'm Anonymous, and have never written a story, so take this with whatever size grain of salt you feel appropriate. That being said, I like your writing style and the characters you chose to develop. I just would have preferred for you to let the story unfold and keep us in suspense rather than lay it all out right up front. Removes the tension of "will they? won't they?" that I find I really enjoy. But, other commenters have made it clear that it wasn't an issue for them, so hey, suit yourself. Overall, solid job.

Firmhands4Firmhands4almost 3 years ago

This oral session is so erotic - just absolutely mind blowing in it's completeness!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely story. I look forward to reading the further chapters, Well written and well paced.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

This is hot, good storyline.

Well done 5 stars

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(11/29/2021) This was an enjoyable read. I need to say though that the subduction seemed a bit too easy, IMO. I would've enjoyed reading about her interaction with her friend who also wanted to seduce her daddy. Does Pumpkin have a real name? I must have missed it in the beginning. Looking forward to reading how his wife and maybe Pumpkin's puritanical father play in this narrative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardTime4_69@HardTime4_69
Sometimes she just needs to be spanked! Life philosophy..... Life is like a Rollercoaster and you have 3 choices. You can stand back, watching others enjoy the ride but too afraid to get on yourself. You can get on, but be to afraid to open your eyes and really enjoy it. You...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES