From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using the juices that now spewed from her cunt with each thrust, I lubricated my thumb. With one hand still holding her hip, I moved my other hand to her ass, pushing my lubricated thumb against her tight, dirty little hole. Brittany moaned out as I teased her hole with my thumb, rubbing tiny circles around the entrance her tightly clinched asshole.

"Daddy?" Her cry was questioning, yet curious and needy as well. "I've never had anything there before Daddy," she whimpered, as my thumb slowly pushed inside her ass. "Mhmmm...," she groaned as my thumb pushed inside her, up to the knuckle. "Daddy... that... feels..."

Her words were cut off as my thumb thrust into her, shoving all the way inside her shit-hole.

"Ooohhh ffffuuuuccckkk," she screamed out.

Brittany's reaction spurred me into overdrive. I reached my hand other hand, the one that had been holding her hip, up and latched onto her ponytail, pulling her head up off the bed and causing her back to arch. My thumb fucked hard into her ass, while my cock slammed her cunt repeatedly.

"Oh god Pumpkin," I wailed, "I can't believe how incredible this feels."

And it did! I could feel my thumb pressing against my cock through that thin wall that separated them. It was easily one of the greatest sensations I had ever felt.

Using her ponytail to pull her back, my hips thrust into her over and over. We both moaned and groaned, desperately guttural sounds; neither of us able to even form the simplest of words. Just noises, grunts, groans of devilishly wicked pleasure.

Harder and harder I fucked into both of her holes. The slaps of my hips hitting her ass grew louder and louder. Her cunt and sphincter squeezed and spasmed around me as I pumped faster and deeper into her.

Somehow Brittany summoned the willpower to form words, but only two.

"P-please... c-cum!"

I knew what she was asking, no begging for. She needed to cum again and so did I. It took every ounce of focused determination I had to utter my response.

"NOW," I yelled out as my cum began to flood her womb, spewing deep inside her.

"DADDDDYY," she screamed back as her own orgasm burst from deep with in her bowels.

A few more thrusts was all I had left in me, before I finally collapsed onto her. We both panted breathlessly as we lay there, her body pinned beneath me. We couldn't move, we couldn't speak, we could barely even breath as we laid there, both trying desperately to regain some type of composure.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I found my strength returning, and my breath slowing. I rolled off of her, laying beside her on her bed. For the briefest of moments there was space between us, a space which felt almost unnatural at the moment. Brittany quickly resolved that as she curled her body against mine.

I leaned my head down, kissing her softly on the top of her head. She looked up at me, that angelic innocence having returned to her face. Our eyes locked on one another as I spoke.

"God I love you so much Pumpkin," I said, smiling down at her.

Her expression was one of absolute joy as she replied back to me.

"I love you too Daddy. I can't begin to tell you how much."

Wrapping her in my arms tightly, I held her securely against my body. I couldn't begin to fathom how we were going to be able to continue this affair, but I knew I had to figure it out. There was simply no way I could stand, even the thought of not having her.

We laid there for several silent moments before Brittany finally stirred, sitting up as she began looking around her room.

"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry," she said, rather matter of factly. "Think we can keep our hands off each other long enough to eat something Daddy?"

Slowly I sat up, chuckling a bit as I did. "Yeah, I guess we're going to have to figure out how to," I laughed my response.

I got up off the bed, found my shorts and slipped back into them, earning a slightly pouty sigh from Brittany as I did. Shaking my head and laughing, I looked down at her as she sat there, still naked, on the bed.

"It will probably be easier to keep our hands off each other if we have at least some clothes on Pumpkin," I replied with a slightly scolding tone.

She just pouted at me. "But I like seeing you naked Daddy," she whined, her bottom lip pushing out as she did. "Clothes are no fun!"

I can't begin to explain how that little pout Brittany used on me stirred my emotions. But, I knew, sometimes Daddies need to be stern. I walked to her dresser, opened one of the drawers and grabbed one of her t-shirts out. With her shirt in my hand, I returned to the bed and handed it to her.

"Pumpkin, Daddy said we're wearing clothes," I instructed her, my tone becoming more serious. "Now put your shirt on. You don't have to put on panties or anything else, but you're wearing a shirt at least."

I wasn't really angry, and truthfully I didn't really care if she put on clothes or not. Our neighbors weren't close enough to see in the windows, and rarely did we ever have unannounced guests. Plus, the doors were locked so even of someone showed up, we would have time to dress. This wasn't about clothes, it was about obedience. Brittany was defying me, and I wasn't about to tolerate that, even if her little pouty fits were adorably cute. But she was testing the waters, and my patience and I knew that I had to act, to maintain the balance of our new relations.

She shook her head, pushing her bottom lip out even further as she pouted back at me. "I don't wanna wear clothes Daddy," she whined, taking the shirt from me and tossing it to the floor.

I shot her a serious, warning glance as I bent down and picked up her shirt, and my belt.

"I'm not asking you young lady," I warned, wrapping the buckled end of my belt around my fist. "You are wearing a shirt, and that is final."

The pout on her face was instantly erased as she starred at the end of my leather belt, hanging from my hand. A degree of fear crept onto her face as she realized just how serious I was and she began pleading with me.

"I'm sorry Daddy," she whimpered. "Please don't spank me." There was the slightest hint of fear and despair in her voice. She realized that she had pushed to far and was now quivering at the possible consequences of her actions. "I'll be good Daddy, I promise. Can I at least wear your shirt though?"

I released the belt, dropping it to the floor as I bent to pick up the shirt I had been wearing. But as I started to hand it to her, a thought occurred. "Wait here, I'll be right back," I instructed her. I left her room, walked down the hall and across the living room to my bedroom. I stepped into the closet and took one of my long sleeve, flannel, button down shirts off the hanger. I had learned years ago, that in my mind, the sexiest thing a woman could wear was a man's long sleeve, button down shirt, and nothing else.

When I returned to Brittany's room, she was still sitting naked on her bed, but she had picked up her phone and appeared to be texting. I wasn't sure who, or what she was talking about, but I decided that it was probably best if we had a talk and laid out some ground rules of this little affair we had started.

"Here," I said, handing her my shirt, "you can wear one of Daddy's long sleeve shirts." She must have been able to read my mind, knowing how sexy I thought that outfit was on a woman, because her face lit up and she practically ripped the shirt from my hand.

She stood up, wrapping my shirt around her as she did. Her fingers fidgeted with the buttons as she began buttoning it up, making sure to leave the top several undone. When she finished she put her hands on her hips and spun around, smiling proudly as she did.

"There," she purred at me, in a slightly defiant tone, that earned her a warning glance from me. "How do I look Daddy?" She knew not to push too much now, but she was still going to push as much as she thought she could get away with.

"You look perfect, Pumpkin." She did too! In fact, I don't know that I had ever seen such a magnificent spectacle in my entire life. "Come on," I said, reaching out my hand to her. "Let's go fix some dinner." I was actually quite hungry, but also, I knew that fixing dinner would give us time to have the talk that we needed to have.

Brittany took my hand and we walked down the hall, heading into the kitchen. As we started getting things ready I asked her who she had been texting when I came back into her room.

"Molly," she responded, a little to giddy for my comfort. "Why?"

Now I was getting nervous. No one could know about this. I mean, it wasn't illegal or anything, but I knew the consequences if anyone found out.

"What were you talking about Pumpkin," I asked, trying to sound as casual as I possibly could.

"You of course," she replied, matter of factly, as if that was the only thing that made sense.

"Pumpkin, you understand that no one can know about what we did... about what we're doing, right?" I knew I had to nip this in the bud, right now. I knew Molly was her best friend, and they talked about everything, but this had to remain between us alone. "Not even Molly can know about this, sweetie."

The expression on her face let me know, right away, that it was too late for that. But it wasn't a scared or nervous look, more like one of introspection.

"Well, ummm, she kind of already knows Daddy," she said, rather apologetically. "Actually, it was really her idea in the first place."

That, I was not prepared for. I knew Molly had a crush on me, as she had made it pretty obvious, even around my wife, who just passed it off as a silly, teenage girl thing. But hearing Brittany confess to me that it had been Molly who had suggested this, well, that kind of shocked me.

Brittany continued, explaining how Molly talked about me constantly and how it was those talks that first planted the seeds of desire for me, in her mind. She told me how she had confided in Molly that she had these feelings for me and that it was Molly who gave her the idea of how to let me know about it; the plan to seduce me. When she finished explaining everything to me, all I could do was stand there in shock, for several minutes.

Brittany must have sensed my concern because she stopped working on supper and took my hands in hers, looking up at me with that innocent little expression on her face. I swear, she seemed like an angel when she looked at me that way.

"Daddy, don't worry," she explained. "Molly is my best friend. We know everything about each other and she would never tell anyone about us." Despite her assurances, I was still nervous and not fully convinced. Apparently it showed.

"I promise Daddy," Brittany continued. "Molly won't say anything. But since it was really her idea to start with, I just really wanted to let her know. But our secret is safe. Please trust me Daddy!"

What choice did I have at this point? Molly knew already, so all I could do was hope that her friendship with Brittany was strong enough for her to keep her mouth shut.

After dinner was ready, we sat down at the table and ate, talking as we did. I laid out some ground rules for our little affair. Explaining to her that we had to be extremely careful about how we acted when others were around, especially her mom. We could only use the terms "Daddy" and "Pumpkin" when we were alone, although, I had been calling her that for several years already. Once the rules of how we had to act were established, I wanted to add a few other rules. Rules that were more just for her. She seemed intrigued and slightly aroused as I rattled of a list of "her rules" to her. What seemed to really arouse her the most however, was when I started explaining the punishments for breaking those rules. I didn't know anything about Daddy Dom/Little Girl relationships at the time, but everything we did, along those lines, just seemed natural to us both, almost as if it were just pure instinct.

We talked through dinner and continued as we cleaned afterwards. Once the final dish was put away, Brittany turned to me, slowly unbuttoning my shirt she was wearing.

"Daddy," she cooed at me, questioningly. "Can we take a shower in your shower?"

To this day, I don't know how she does it. But that innocent little smile, her sweet, delicate tone, the way her eyes just penetrate into me, she just melts me. And completely arouses me, all at the same time.

My cock responded before my mouth could, immediately starting to swell in my shorts. "I think that would be a wonderful idea Pumpkin," I exclaimed, maybe a bit more excitedly than I intended.

We practically ran to the shower, stripping what little clothes we were wearing as we did. Shower sex is absolutely amazing! I don't really know why, I just know that it is. And shower sex with my stepdaughter Brittany, well, that was even more amazing than I could have imagined. Maybe it was the warm water, splashing down on our bodies, maybe it was the way her hair clung to her skin, maybe it was the fact that I knew I was falling completely in love with her, and I believed she was feeling the exact same thing. Whatever it was, or whatever combination; this felt perfect.

After we fucked in the shower, we actually showered. I loved (well, still do actually) washing her hair and her body. And the way she responded to my touch absolutely melted me. Oh god, and the way it felt as she bathed me, its nearly impossible to explain. She was so focused, deliberately washing ever inch of my flesh. The way her hands felt, the intense look in her eye as she seemed to study my skin as she washed it, the sweet innocent humming that came from her mouth as she washed me; this had to paradise.

After we ran the shower out of hot water, we got out, dried off and decided to head to bed for the night. By now it was getting later, but something told me the night wasn't over yet; I couldn't have been more right.

Without even asking Brittany hopped into bed; the bed that her mother and I shared. She'd slept there countless times as she grew up, when she'd get scared in the night, but things were different now. I guess my face showed some kind of concern or worry or... something, because when Brittany looked at me, as she pulled the covers up over her, she quickly became nervous.

"It's ok if I sleep here with you," she questioned, "isn't it Daddy?"

For the first time since those initial moments of struggle, my thoughts now began to wrestle again. This was the bed my wife and I shared. Although, as I thought about it more, it really began to seem irrelevant compared to what we had done already. It took me only a moment to push my thoughts aside, deciding that I was committing myself fully to this. My marriage wasn't horrible yet, but it had been heading downhill for a couple of years and what I had found here, in Brittany, seemed to rejuvenate my spirits and restore my faith in love.

Finally, I pulled the covers back and slid into bed beside her, which brought an instant and exuberant smile to her face.

"Yeah Pumpkin," I replied, running my hand across her cheek and tucking a few loose strands of hair behind her ear. "There's no place else I would want you to sleep, than right here with me."

Immediately Brittany curled her body against me, my arms wrapping around her as she did. We laid there in bed, just holding one another and talking, for what seemed like hours. The longer we talked the more serious and passionate the conversation became. We had already agreed on the rules, but now we were talking about the future as a serious possibility. We professed our love again and again, assuring one another that we wanted this to continue for as long as we possibly could. What that conversation lead to became the catalyst for everything that followed in our relationship.

It started with a kiss. A soft, warm, passionate kiss. That proceed to our hands delicately exploring one another's bodies. Our fingers touching every inch of each others skin. Fingers were replaced by lips and tongues as our passion exploded into this deeply exotic bliss.

We didn't fuck! We didn't screw!

We made love to one another. There were no orders give, no desperate screams shouted, no degrading, vulgar words used. We made love for what seemed like eternity. That slow, purposeful, insanely passionate love that only two people who are completely lost in one another can experience.

Despite how different this was, compared to our previous encounters, the results were exactly the same. Desperately gut wrenching orgasms, that left us both completely drained. We feel asleep that night and I believe I had the most restful and wonderful nights sleep I had in years.

When I woke the next morning, Brittany was curled up tightly against me, her head resting on my chest. I couldn't believe this was all happening. I also couldn't figure out how we were going to keep this up, but I knew that I desperately wanted to figure something out.

Quietly I laid there in bed, lost in my thoughts, my hand softly caressing the bare skin of Brittany's back. My phone rang, startling me back to reality and waking Brittany at the same time. The caller ID showed that it was my wife calling, so I flashed it at Brittany, who nodded understandingly.

She was just calling to see how we were doing; like she would normally do. Nothing odd or unusual, just a regular call to check on her husband and daughter. We talked for a bit before I felt Brittany beginning to stir. I looked over at her and saw this wicked little smile forming on her face. She stared back at me, licking her lips as she seductively slid down the bed. What a little minx! I knew what she was up to, and despite knowing it probably wasn't the best idea, I could not have stopped her if my life depended on it.

As I laid there talking to my wife, her mother, Brittany pulled the covers off of me and positioned herself between my legs. Shaking my head and smiling, a flirtatious little smile, I stared down at her as she lowered her open mouth to my flaccid penis. Of course, once her mouth engulfed me, my dick didn't remain flaccid for long. I began to swell in Brittany's mouth, fighting back the urge to moan out from the intense pleasures that Brittany's little mouth was sending through my body.

With one hand cupping my sack and the other stroking my, now rigid pole, Brittany licked and sucked me until I nearly lost all thoughts of discretion. My god this girl could suck cock! Within mere moments I could feel my balls beginning to tighten and my cock beginning to twitch. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and the last thing I wanted was to be on the phone with my wife, as I blew my load into her daughters mouth (although now that I think about it...).

The second I hung up the phone and laid it onto my nightstand, Brittany went into overdrive on my cock. "Oh fuck Pumpkin," I moaned out loudly, now free to express my obscene pleasures. "You keep that up and Daddy is going to fill that pretty little mouth of yours."

Her eyes lit up as she raised her head up, pulling her mouth off my shaft, but continuing to stroke me. "Please Daddy," Brittany purred out at me, with this hungry, wickedly sexy smile on her face. "Please give me your cum Daddy. I want to feel you exploding in my mouth Daddy."

Fuck this girl knew just what to say to me, to get to me the most. Her words, her tone, the expressions on her face, all were this mix of pure innocence and lewd obscenity that just rendered me helpless to resist.

Desperately I wanted to grab her head and just start fucking her face, but Brittany really seemed to enjoy taking care of me like she was, so I just laid there, allowing her to continue her worship of my cock. And that is exactly what she was doing. She wasn't just sucking me, licking me, or even just swallowing me; she was worshipping my cock as if it was a deity she owed her life to. Her hands, her lips, her tongue, all worked in perfect harmony to bathe my cock and balls in absolute bliss.