From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 02

Story Info
Weekend continues; shopping promises an interesting evening.
13.7k words
4.6
53.2k
91

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: Let me please apologize for the grammatical errors in chapter 1. I proof read it several times, but obviously missed a few items. This chapter was spell checked more accurately so there should very few, if any, grammatical errors.

Note 2: Thanks for all the encouragement I received from chapter 1, which if you have not read, you may want to, as Chapter 2 will make much more sense, having read chapter 1.

Note 3: I apologize for taking a bit to get this 2nd chapter published. Life had been a bit, non-cooperative lately, so my time to write has been limited.

I have no idea how long I was asleep. As my eyes struggled to open, all I could tell was that it was still daylight outside and I felt absolutely amazing. My mind was a blur of images as I recalled the events of the day; surely it must have been a dream.

It had to be!

There is no way that my stepdaughter Brittany had came out of my bathroom, flashing her body at me and dropped her towel, practically begging me to follow her to her room. There was no way I had followed her. No way I found her lying naked on her bed and taken control of her willing and oh so eager body. There was no way she had called me Daddy as we committed that forbidden, yet oh so satisfying, carnal act.

As my mind began to clear, attempting to sort out all of the thoughts of what was surely just an incredibly erotic dream, a realization hit me; I was hard, and my cock felt amazing, as if it was being worshipped. Groggily I raised my head and another realization hit me; well, two more actually.

The first realization was that I had not been dreaming. As I lifted my head, looking down, my eyes began to clear and focus. There she was, her head between my legs, my hard, throbbing cock, slipping in and out of her mouth as she sucked me back to consciousness. I definitely had not been dreaming.

The second realization I had was that, my stepdaughter Brittany, well, she was an amazing cock sucker. Her head bobbed up and down, taking my rigid shaft completely into her warm, wet, eager little mouth. I raised my hand off the bed, resting it on the back of her head as she continued swallowing my cock as if it were her last meal.

When I clinched my hand around the ponytail that she had put her hair in, she must have realized she accomplished her goal of waking me, in the most amazing way a man could be woken up.

She lifted her head, allowing my cock to slip from her between her beautiful little lips and looked up at me.

"Hi Daddy," she said in that same, innocent little tone she had been using earlier. "I hope you don't mind, but when I woke up I was pretty hungry." She smiled and gave me a little wink as her head lowered again, returning her mouth to the meal that she had woken up wanting.

"Oh god Pumpkin," I moaned out, still not fully awake, but getting there quickly. "I certainly don't mind at all. In fact, I can't think of a better way to be woken up."

My mind was still not clear; still groggy with that haze that always accompanies the first several moments of waking up. But Brittany was doing her best to rouse me from that state as quickly as possible. I have to admit, she was doing an amazing job of it too.

With my fist still clinching her ponytail I began to thrust my hips up into her delectable little mouth. "Oh fuck Pumpkin," I breathed out, "You certainly know how to take care of your Daddy, don't you."

To this day, I don't know where this side of me had come from. Talking in third person, calling myself Daddy as I committed unspeakably forbidden, yet immensely erotic acts, with my stepdaughter. This desire, no, this need to dominate and control her was completely overwhelming and something I had never remotely imagined.

Using her ponytail, I pulled her head up, dragging her, reluctantly, up off my cock. She moaned out as I pulled her head up by the hair, but that moan quickly turned to a pouty sigh, as my cock slipped from between her lips.

"Was I not doing it right Daddy?" The pouty little expression she had on her face was devastating to me. I was amazed at how, though I knew I was the one in control, she could so easily get anything and everything she wanted from me.

"Pumpkin, you are doing a amazing," I spoke softly to her, as my free hand caressed her cheek. "But Daddy wants to use your mouth a little differently," I finished in a slightly more stern tone.

I let go of her hair and rolled off the bed, watching her closely as I did. The further I moved away from her, the more pouty the look on her face became. I stood up beside the bed, reaching down and patting it softly, right in front of me.

"Come here Pumpkin," I commanded her. "Lay down on your back, right here in front of me."

She crawled across the bed towards me, which I must say was a very stirring sight. As she got closer, she rolled onto her back, but spun around so that her ass was laying on the edge of the bed, closest to me. I looked down at her shaking my head as I did.

"No Pumpkin," I said in a very demanding tone. "Daddy didn't say he wanted to fuck you, did I?"

At first she had a slightly confused look on her face, but the more I spoke, the more clear my intentions became to her.

"What did Daddy say he wanted to do", I questioned.

She thought for only a second, and her eyes lit up as she began to comprehend what I was expecting of her. She smiled brightly at me as she spun around, laying down on her back, hanging her head slightly off the bed, right in front of me.

"Is this how you want me Daddy," she asked, that naively innocent tone, still lingering in her voice.

I stepped towards her and my cock, still wet with her saliva, slid across her face as I moved closer. "Yes Pumpkin, that is how I want you. Daddy wants to really use that pretty little mouth of yours."

I knew the voice that was speaking and the words that were forming were my own, but still, I just didn't know where they were coming from.

She leaned her head back as I slide my cock back and forth across her lips. I continued moving forward until my nuts were directly over her mouth. "Daddy's balls need some attention to Pumpkin," I spoke softly again. My hand reach down, cupping one of her breasts, massaging it gently. "You want to be a good girl for Daddy, don't you Pumpkin?"

My words weren't really needed, but we both were enjoying the naughty playfulness of this innocent act that she had started. Her mouth was already opened wide and her tongue was caressing my balls. There was no doubt left in my mind that my "sweet and innocent" stepdaughter had lots of practice at sucking cock; a skill I fully intended to put to good use.

She moaned a little, almost humming as she sucked one of my balls into her mouth. The feeling was absolutely euphoric. She licked and sucked my balls, alternating from one to the other. Slowly her hand reached up to my cock, grasping it firmly, slowly stroking me, as she continued pleasuring my sack with her mouth and tongue.

"Damn Pumpkin," I moaned at her. "You certainly are a good little cock sucker, aren't you."

Not only did I feel this burning desire to completely dominate her, but also to reward and praise her for her efforts. And the more I did, the more she responded.

She slipped out from under me just enough that we could make eye contact, as I looked down at her. "I love having you balls and that big, beautiful cock of yours in my mouth Daddy," she purred up at me. "I always want to be a good girl for you."

Fuck, she was impossible to resist. I pulled her hand off my cock, replacing it with mine and guided it back into her greedy mouth. My hands reached down, hooking under her arms as I pulled her back towards me, causing her head to fall off the edge of the bed. As I did, I pushed my hips forward, shoving my entire cock down her hungry throat.

"Shhhh," I said in a hushed but gruff tone. "Less talking Pumpkin. Your mouth need to be focused right now."

Her hands reached back behind me, clamping onto my ass as I began thrusting into her throat. She gagged again and again as my cock began roughly fucking into her mouth. She moaned, the humming sensation sending waves of pleasure through my cock as she did. All that did was serve to push me farther and deeper into the lustful fantasy that was playing out before my eyes.

I leaned over, reaching one of my hands down between her legs, while using the other to hold me up. My fingers slipped between her lips, dipping into her wanton, tight little fuck hole. Brittany's body arched up as her pleasure filled moans began to electrify the air. Her greedy little cunt squeezed and slurped around my fingers as her juices began squishing out of her sexpot.

Roughly, I continued fucking her mouth as my thumb started massing her clit while two of my fingers pushed faster and harder into her pussy. I could feel her orgasm building quickly within her. Her hands clenched onto my ass, pulling me as deep into her throat as possible, with every thrust. Even with my cock pounding into her mouth, as my balls slapped her face, I could hear her moans and gasps were becoming louder and more desperate.

Brittany's cunt gripped tightly onto my fingers as she pushed my hips back, forcing my rigid pole to slip from her mouth as her mounting orgasm began to boil within her.

"Oh fuck D-daddy," she panted out. "D-daddy, I need to c-cum."

I looked down at her, smiling, as waves of rapturous bliss contorted their way across her face. The look on her face was one of both immense pleasure and focused determination. It told me two things; one, that her orgasm was going to be intense, and two, that she knew she couldn't cum until I told her too.

"You want to cum for Daddy," I chided her. "You want to cum all over Daddy's fingers like a good little slut, don't you Pumpkin?"

Her bottom lip was now clinched between her teeth, biting down on it as she tried desperately to hold back her orgasm. She didn't speak, all she could do was nod, frantically.

"Beg Daddy Pumpkin," I ordered her.

"Please Daddy! Please let your slut cum all over your fingers," Brittany begged me. "D-daddy... please, I c-can't stand it. Please let me cum for you."

I was enraptured in this intoxicating bliss. Hearing her beg, feeling the heat of her cunt and the sounds her body made as I pushed her further and further into submission, was more than my mind could adequately comprehend. Fuck this was hot! Wicked... sexy... sultry... I could exhaust the English language and still never truly describe the passion and intensity of our sex.

"Cum for Daddy Pumpkin," I commanded her. "Cum on your Daddy's fingers like the dirty little Daddy slut you are."

My words seemed harsh as they escaped my lips, and I still wasn't totally convinced they were my own. But, at the same time, there was this loving, caring quality to them. As if I knew that the devilishly wicked and demanding words were merely an extension of this new found love between us. A love that was being bolstered by my dominance and her submission.

My fingers slipped out of her cunt, moving quickly to her clit and strumming it furiously back and forth.

"FUCK DADDY," she screamed out. "I'm c-cummmmmiiinnnggg!"

Once again her orgasm exploded from deep within her, spraying her cum out of her cunt, soaking the blanket beneath her. Quickly I slipped my two fingers back inside her hole, pumping feverishly as her orgasm erupted. I didn't know if she was having multiple orgasms, or just the longest one I had ever witnessed, but it seemed to last forever. Her body writhed and thrashed beneath me. Her hips thrust up, pushing against my hand. Her hands clamped onto her breasts, squeezing her tits tightly as this primal, animalistic lust consumed her.

"D-daaaddddyyyy!" She moaned, she cried, she pleaded with me as her orgasm completely enveloped her body. "C-can't... stop... c-cumming... Daddy!"

Her body quivered beneath me, shaking violently before she finally relented and collapsed back down onto the bed. Now it was my turn to cum, and after what I had just witnessed, I knew my own orgasm was likely to be as explosive as hers.

But first things first; I needed to taste her cum.

Grabbing her limp body in my hands I spun her around, kneeling at the edge of the bed and slowly lowering my face to her soaked cunt.

"Spread your legs for Daddy, Pumpkin," I commanded her. "Spread them wide and show Daddy that beautiful little pussy."

I was both stunned and excited by her eager, willing submission and obedience. Brittany hooked her arms around her legs, pulling them back as she spread her legs wide, opening her delicious little cunt to my gaze.

"Such a good girl for your Daddy, aren't you Pumpkin." My voice had this stern, demanding tone to it, that was accompanied by a warm, caring, and compassionate quality. "So eager for Daddy to taste you again, aren't you?"

Her head raised slightly, her eyes glazed over as she looked down at me, my face slowly inching closer to her little honey pot. "I just want to make you happy Daddy," she purred back at me. "I want to always be you eager and willing Pumpkin, Daddy."

Brittany's words seemed as foreign to me as mine own. I didn't know where this kinky, twisted side of either of us was coming from, and truthfully I didn't care. The whole thing was so erotic, so devilishly intense, so blissfully perfect, I could care less at this point where it came from. All I knew was that I wanted more.

As my tongue slid from between my lips and my head lowered, my tongue grazed across her swollen clit. The scent, the taste, the heat radiating off her pussy, stirred my sense, sending me into this euphoric, lustful paradise of emotions.

The moans and hungry pleas that came out of her were like a perfect symphony. Her chest raised and lowered rhythmically as her heart beat faster, providing the tempo for her erotic performance.

"Mhmmm, Daddy," she moaned out. "Fuck I love your tongue on my cunt Daddy."

Almost as if it were an instinctive response, my head lifted from her dripping little snatch. "Who's cunt," I growled up at her, squeezing her thighs tightly in my grasp.

The expression on her face turned from one of desperate longing to one of almost sheer panic.

"Your cunt Daddy," she quickly responded. "It's yours Daddy," she cried back at me, pleading for my forgiveness at her mistake. "I'm sorry Daddy, I didn't mean to say that. It's your cunt Daddy. Yours to do with as you please, just like the rest of me," she whimpered, still pleading for forgiveness.

My fingers gripped tighter, digging into the flesh of her thighs, causing her to groan at the mix of pain and pleasure.

"That's right Pumpkin," I scolded. "This cunt, just like the rest of this body, belongs to me now."

With the lesson learned, I wasted no more time with words. Part of me wanted to punish her for her error, to turn her over and spank her stunning little heart shaped ass. But at the same time, another part of me wanted to return to the delectable meal that I had began enjoying. My hunger won out, this time, but something inside me told me, the time for punishment would be coming.

My face lowered back to her pussy, instantly sucking her insanely swollen clit into my mouth. Her body quivered as first my lips and tongue, then also my fingers, explored every inch of her sex.

Desperately Brittany moaned out, her hands latching onto my head, pulling me my face tighter against her. She purred and pleaded and begged for more.

"God Daddy," she cried out, "please don't stop." Her words, her cries, her pleas, just spurred me deeper and deeper into this forbidden, lust filled hunger that was now completely enveloping my senses.

"Please Daddy," she practically screamed, "please use your cunt Daddy. Make your slut cum all over your face again."

My exact intentions!

The dirty, wicked, vulgar words she spoke drove me insane. My fingers penetrated as deep into her as they could, fucking her feverishly. My tongue flicked rapidly across her clit as her body began to shutter beneath me.

"D-daddy... p-please... let m-me... c-cum," she panted, begging me for her release.

Her chest heaved as she panted, trying with all she had to hold back the torrential flood that was rapidly building inside her.

"Not yet Pumpkin," I toyed with her. "Hold it! Don't you dare cum yet!"

There was this forceful, demanding tone in my voice. One that seemed to be drug from the depths of my soul. Brought out by this erogenous, carnal act that we were once again committing. It was as if a switch had been flipped in me, the first moment my lips had touched hers. Now, there seemed to be no way to flip it off, and I was certain that neither one of us wanted to.

One of her hands slipped off my head, clutching my wrist as I pushed a third finger inside her, stretching her hole as I fingered her. Every muscle in her body tightened and contorted as she fought with all she had to hold back the explosion that was mounting within her.

"FUCK DADDY!" Screaming, panting, begging, she continued. "You're stretching me so much Daddy! Please Daddy! Please let me cum."

"Cum now Pumpkin," I ordered her. "Cum... right... now!"

As if she had no choice but to obey, as if she could not have held back one more second, her cunt erupted. Her juices squirted out of her, coating my face and hand with her cum. Fuck, her orgasms were so incredibly intense. I loved knowing I could push her to this rapturous nirvana.

Being driven by some kind of primal instinct, my hands gripped her hips, flipping her over onto her tummy. Quickly I pulled her back, her legs dropping of the bed as I did, leaving her bent over the edge of it. God, the sight of her laying there, bent over in front of me, her perfect little ass pushing back, begging me to take her, was absolutely intoxicating.

My hand slapped down on her ass, playfully, causing an excited squeal to escape her lips.

"Ow Daddy," Brittany pouted back at me. Her head turned, looking back over her shoulders at me as I took my cock in my hand, running it up and down her slit. "Do you like looking at my bottom Daddy," she cooed innocently. "Do you like spanking me Daddy?"

My hand smacked down onto her ass again, gripping her plump, full cheek. "Oh Pumpkin," I growled at her, "Daddy loves this cute little ass."

She smiled wickedly back at me. "Well its yours Daddy, just like the rest of me." Her voice was innocent, yet needy and hungry at the same time. I knew I wanted to take her ass and make her my three-hole fuck toy, but I decided that would wait for later. Right now I what I needed was to be buried in that perfect, tight little pussy again.

"Spread your ass Pumpkin," I ordered her. Brittany's obedience to my commands was flawless. It did not seem to matter what order she was given, she obeyed instantly.

Reaching back, her hands clasp the cheeks of her ass, spreading them apart, leaving me staring down at her puckered shit hole. That was coming, but I knew we had all weekend and right now all I wanted was her cunt.

With my cock throbbing in my hand, I pushed my hips forward. Brittany gasped as my thick, throbbing prick buried inside her. My hands clinched onto her hips, pulling back against me, forcing my entire shaft to disappear into her dripping wet fuck hole.

"Oh fuck yes," she cried out as I buried into her. "Fuck Daddy," she gasped again, "I love feeling you inside me."

Her hands gripped her ass tightly, spreading her cheeks as wide as she could. I couldn't take my eyes off the glorious sight before me. Her dripping wet snatch coated my cock, causing it to glisten in the dimming light of the early evening. My hands gripped harder onto her hips, digging my fingers into her flesh as I pulled and pushed her back and forth. Her asshole puckered with each thrust, begging for anything to be inside it.