From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes slut," I shouted at her. "Take Daddy's cock! Take it like the Daddy slut you are."

Brittany responded in kind. "Yes Daddy, Yes! Fuck your slut Daddy! Own your cunt!" Brittany paused, panting as she tried to catch her breath. "Harder Daddy! Fuck me harder, please!"

I was more than happy to acquiesce to her request. Leaning forward more, I pressed against her, pushing her upper body against the back of the recliner, causing her back to arch even more, as I pulled her head back, by her hair. My hips thrust wildly, pounding my cock into her cunt repeatedly. The intensity of the feeling of control I had over her, pushed me to the breaking point.

My other hand slipped off her hip and slid up under her body, clamping onto one of her breast and squeezing it firmly in my gasp. She wanted to be fucked like my slut, and that was exactly what I was going to do.

Leaning forward more, my face now pressed against hers, I whispered into her ear. "Is this what you want slut," I derided her. "You like your Daddy pounding your slutty little cunt, don't you?"

She tried to nod her head as she replied, but with her hair still wrapped around my fist, pulling her head back, she couldn't.

"Yes, D-daddy," she whimpered back at me. "I love being your slut."

I could feel her pussy beginning to quiver around my cock as I hammered into her. Another orgasm was quickly building, deep within her. She wanted to cum! She needed to cum! She begged to cum!

"D-DADDY," Brittany cried out. "C-can... I... p-please... c-c-cum... for y-you?"

My body pressed against her more, pushing her even harder against the recliner. My hips pistoned rapidly, pumping my cock as deep and hard as I could. I pulled her head back more as I moaned into her ear.

"Cum now, slut!"

Brittany came instantly! Her juices exploded from her spasming pussy, soaking my thighs and the seat of the recliner as she screamed out in gut wrenching pleasure.

"FUCK D-DADDY, I'M CUMMING!"

Her body thrashed against mine as my hips slammed repeatedly against her. I had never imagined I could give a woman such intense, repeated orgasms, in my entire life. But with Brittany, it seemed there was an endless supply of near rapturous orgasms, just waiting to be released.

"I can't... stop... cumming... for you... Daddy," she cried out as her orgasm continued. "Oh... fuck yes... Daddy! Please... don't... stop!"

I fucked her with every ounce of strength I had left in my body. My hand squeezed harder on her breast as my cock assaulted her pussy. I could feel my own release quickly boiling inside my sack and I knew it was going to be intense.

I'm not really sure why I did what I did next, but for whatever reason I pulled out of her, shouting at her as I flipped her over.

"On your back slut," I commanded her. "Daddy wants to cum all over that pretty face of yours."

As if that was exactly what she had been hoping for, Brittany eagerly flipped over, sliding down in the recliner so that her face was directly in front of my pulsing cock.

"Yes Daddy, please," she purred up at me. "Cum all over my face like a dirty Daddy slut deserves."

Her mouth opened as she stared up at me, like a baby bird waiting to be fed. My hand grasped my cum soaked cock and my fingers wrapped around it, stroking feverishly. My other hand latched back onto her hair, holding her head at the perfect angle as I spoke.

"Yes slut," I growled down at her. "Take Daddy's cum like the dirty little Daddy slut you are."

Between the sensation of my hand stroking my cum soaked shaft, and the desperately hungry and wanton expression on her face, it only took seconds. My balls tightened, my cock pulsed, my cum blasted from me. Ropes of thick, warm cum, coated her face and spewed into her open mouth. The sight was incredible and seemed to spur more and more cum to surge from deep within me. I have no idea how much cum there was coating her face and tongue, but it seemed to me as if it must have been a gallon. How in the world, after all the sex we'd had this weekend, there was that much cum left in me, I had no idea. But man, was that incredible.

I released my cock and her hair and Brittany immediately leaned forward, taking my softening cock into her mouth she sucked the last remnants of cum from with in me. When she was finished, she pulled back, looking up at me, smiling as she licked what cum she could from around her mouth. I reached down to her face, using my fingers to scoop up a glob of cum she couldn't reach. My fingers then moved to her mouth and she took them in, sucking them dry.

"Fuck Pumpkin," I smiled down at her. "That was absolutely incredible! You are such an amazing girl for your Daddy."

Brittany smiled proudly up at me. As if my commendations of her performance were the best thing she'd ever heard.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that Daddy," she said, beaming up at me. "I really enjoyed it too, but I think you could tell that."

"I so enjoyed that Pumpkin," I said, still smiling down at her. "And by the way, you look amazing with my cum coating your face."

I gave her a wink and she giggled up at me. "I loved that Daddy! I loved seeing your face as you shot your load all over me like that. It made me feel like I really was your slut."

"Do you really like that Pumpkin," I asked. "I mean, me treating you like my slut like that?"

Her cheeks flushed a little, which, still having globs of cum coating them, sort of aroused me again.

"I do Daddy," she replied. "I mean, not all the time, but yeah," she smiled wickedly up at me before she continued. "Yeah Daddy, sometimes I just want to be your slut."

How in the world did I get this lucky? It was like the entire cosmos had aligned perfectly for me, and now all I had to do was sit back and enjoy the ride. And that was certainly what I intended to do.

I moved back and found my shorts as Brittany got up a went to the bathroom to clean her face. When she returned, still wearing nothing but my shirt, I was sitting in the recliner that I had just cleaned up. The movie had started now, but I had it paused at the opening scene, waiting for her to return.

She walked over and plopped herself right down onto my lap and instantly curled her body up against mine. I pushed play on the remote and the movie began and for several minutes we just sat there, silently watching the movie as Brittany slowly traced her fingers across my chest.

Finally, after several minutes of silence, Brittany spoke.

"Daddy," she said, with a questioning tone to her voice. "We are going to find a way, aren't we?" She paused and shifted a bit so she could look at me, then continued her questioning. "I mean, to make us work. I know it's gonna be hard, but I really can't stand the thought of losing you."

For a brief moment I was speechless. I just sat there staring into her intoxicating green eyes. I think my silence unnerved her a bit, because she began to fidget in my lap. I knew she needed to be reassured of her place in my life.

"Pumpkin," I began as my fingers moved to her face, brushing strands of her alluring hair back, and tucking them behind her ear. "You are my world. You are everything I've ever wanted and everything I never knew I needed." Her face began to soften as I spoke and the sweetest little smile started forming on her face as I continued. "I love you! I want and need you. I can't and don't want to live without you. So yes Pumpkin, yes, we are going to find a way. I promise you."

That was enough. That was what she needed to hear and truthfully what I needed to say. She snuggled against me, shifting back around a bit so she could watch the rest of the movie. And that is how we spent the remainder of the day. Brittany would get up between movies to work on finishing the laundry. We paused for a bit to eat some lunch, but returned to cuddling the second we had finished eating. Of course there was plenty of making out throughout the morning and afternoon, and another incredible round of sex, this time on the living room floor, but mostly we just cuddled. I couldn't have came up with a better way to spend our last few hours alone together if I'd had years to plan it. But we both knew, and it showed, that our alone time would be ending soon.

Around 1 pm, my wife called to let me know the show had ended and they had packed up everything and would be leaving shortly. It was about 5 hours from where the show was, back to the showroom she worked at and it would take about another hour to get everything put away. Which meant, with her drive home from the showroom, it would be around 7:30 when she arrived back at home.

When I told Brittany, her demeanor changed drastically. She became pouty, which I sort of found adorable, and basically acted rather irritated to hear that her mom was indeed coming home. We talked about it for quite a while, although Brittany's mood never really improved much. She just sat there, curled up on my lap, pouting about how she wanted her Daddy all to herself. I was starting to worry that this may be more difficult to keep secret than I had anticipated. We talked more and Brittany assured me that she knew that, at least for now, we had to keep this quite. But I think both of us were secretly thinking about the possibilities of a future together.

Around 6 pm, I text my wife and ask her if she wanted us to wait on here to get home to eat dinner. She said that they were stopping to grab something and we should go ahead and eat. By the time dinner was finished, it was getting close to time for my wife to be home, and I wanted one last moment with Brittany, before her mom walked in the door.

She was standing at the sink, looking out the window when I slid up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and holding her tightly against me.

"You ok Pumpkin," I asked softly.

Brittany shrugged her shoulders in response as she spoke. "I mean, not really, but I guess it is what it is Daddy."

I felt the exact same way. Man, what a mess we now found ourselves in.

"I know Pumpkin," I said, trying to sound as sympathetic as I could. "I feel the same way." I squeezed her a little tighter and her head leaned back against me. "We're gonna make this work sweetie, I promise!"

Brittany nodded her head and sighed. "I know Daddy. I just wish things were different. I wish we didn't have to keep us a secret. I know we do, but I don't wanna." Her bottom lip pursed out as she pouted as me. God she was adorable when she pouted like this. And it absolutely melted my heart.

"I know Pumpkin," I replied as my head leaned down to hers. Softly I kissed her cheek before continuing. "I wish things were different too, and maybe one day they will be. But for right now, this is what we have to do. And we will make the absolute best of it. Ok Pumpkin."

Brittany turned her head, kissing my cheek softly, as I had just done to her. "I know we will Daddy. I'm ok."

I stepped back away from her slightly and turned her around so she was facing me. Our eyes locked onto one another's as we both instinctively leaned forward.

"I love you Pumpkin," I said.

"I love you too Daddy," she replied.

We kissed! A soft, warm, passionate kiss. The kind of kiss you feel like you could carry on for days. I think we would have too, but then we heard a car pull into the driveway. Brittany's mom was home and now our ruse had to begin.

We broke our kiss and Brittany started to walk away, but quickly turned back to me, giving me one more little kiss. "It may be hours before I get to kiss you again Daddy. I need to stock up."

We smiled at each other, giggling slightly, then Brittany disappeared down the hallway to her bedroom. My mind instantly flashed back to that moment, just a couple days ago, when this all started. I remembered the vison of her coming out of my room, wearing only a towel, and having it wrapped so that it showed off so much of her body to me. I remembered the feeling of terror as I realized she caught me staring at her and how that terror faded into sheer lust and desire as she dropped her towel and disappeared down the hall. Man, what an incredible weekend it had been. And with that thought floating through my mind, the front door of the house opened and my wife walked in, officially ending what had been the most amazing weekend of my life, so far.

We talked for a bit, mostly about the show and what a huge success it was. When she had left on Friday, we were still arguing about how much I spoiled Brittany, but now she seemed, well, I don't know, just different. I mentioned the new vendor she had told me about and she commented briefly about him, but then quickly changed the subject. She asked me where Brittany was and I told her I thought she was probably back in her room, so she walked off down the hall to check on her daughter.

To be honest, I was a little nervous at this point. I knew Brittany said she was ok, but I wasn't sure exactly how she was going to respond to actually having her mom home again. Apparently everything went fine though, because a few minutes later my wife returned to the living room, seemingly in a splendid mood. She told me she was exhausted and just wanted to get a shower and get to bed early tonight. Which was perfectly fine with me.

When I heard the shower start up, I got up and walked down the hall to Brittany's room. I just needed to check on her and make sure she was alright before calling it a night.

I knocked on her door, but didn't wait for her to respond before poking my head in. She was laying on her bed, texting away on her phone and when she looked up and saw me, she smiled brightly.

"Hey Pumpkin," I said as I stepped into her room. "I just wanted to check on you and tell you goodnight."

Her face lit up when I said that. "Awe, Daddy! That's so sweet!" Brittany jumped of her bed and ran to me, throwing her arms around me and squeezing me tightly. "I really am ok Daddy, I promise. And it means so much that you came in to check on me."

I leaned forward kissing her forehead softly. "That's what Daddy's do Pumpkin," I said teasingly. "And I think Daddy also needs to tuck you in."

Again, her face lit up like a kid a Christmas time. She jumped back in her bed and pulled her covers up over her. "Yes you do need to Daddy," she giggled at me. "In fact, I think you need to tuck me in every night I don't get to spend in bed with you."

I chuckled at her, shaking my head and smiling brightly. Man, I certainly did love the way she was towards me. The smile on my face must have been a mile wide as I walked to her bed and leaned down to tuck her in. My hands slid along her body, above the covers, tucking the blanket and sheet beneath her. Once I had her all tucked in, I leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose gently.

"There, snug as a bug in a rug," I said as I chuckled at myself. "Good night Pumpkin, Daddy loves you."

Brittany giggled and sighed back at me. Good night Daddy! I love you too."

One more quick kiss and I left her room. As I shut the door behind me I couldn't help but let out a disappointed sigh. I really hoped I could figure something out soon. I knew I was going to miss having her in bed with me.

By the time I walked into my bedroom my wife was just getting out of the shower. We laid down in bed and talked for a bit before she rolled over, telling me again how exhausted she was.

"Fine with me," I thought to myself. "I need a break after this weekend anyway."

It took me a while to fall asleep that night. I knew why too; I wanted Brittany in my arms. Even though it had only been two nights, I knew that holding her as we slept just felt so perfect and so right, and I knew how badly I was going to be missing having her in my arms.

My alarm went off early the next morning, reminding me that I was now officially back to reality. My wife was already awake and shouted at me from the bathroom that it was time to get up and get ready for work.

I stumbled into the bathroom, said good morning to my wife, and splashed some cold water on my face. Man, what I needed now was a cup of coffee, more than ever. The past weekend had definitely taken its toll in me. Not that I was complaining in the least, but I could definitely feel the effects of the less than usual sleep, and the greater than usual, physical exertion.

Deciding I better get some coffee started, I left the bathroom and headed out of my bedroom, for the kitchen. As soon as I opened my bedroom door, I was greeted by the delightful aroma of bacon being cooked. Walking into the kitchen I saw Brittany standing at the stove, making breakfast as she had done all weekend. I looked over at the counter and was delighted to also see a freshly brewed pot of coffee. I glanced back through the living room at my bedroom door, to make sure my wife wasn't coming out yet. When I was certain she was still in the bathroom, I quietly slipped up behind Brittany, gave her a little squeeze and a soft kiss on the cheek, then whispered into her ear.

"Good morning Pumpkin. You're up awful early this morning."

Brittany leaned back against me briefly, then straightened back up and pushed me away as she looked around behind me at the doorway to the living room.

"Good morning Daddy," she whispered to me. "I knew you had to get up earlier to go to work, but I still wanted to make you breakfast," she smiled proudly at me as she spoke. "But you better behave yourself. You're gonna get us in trouble, Daddy."

I smiled back at her then walked over to the coffee pot and poured a cup. A moment later Brittany's mom walked into the kitchen and Brittany shot me a quick, warning glance before her mom had time to notice.

Of course her mom was curious as to why Brittany was up so early and making breakfast, and Brittany apparently had her answers all planned out.

"Well, I remember you used to make breakfast a lot when I was a kid. And this weekend I made Greg breakfast and he really seemed to appreciate it, so I thought I'd just keep doing it. You know since I'm out of school for the summer."

Her mom shrugged her shoulders and made some comment about it being fine with her, as long as she didn't have to cook. She turned away from Brittany as she walked towards the coffee pot and Brittany smiled at me brightly and mouthed out, "See, I love you more." It was all I could do not to burst out when she did that.

Brittany announced that breakfast was ready, so I got up and made a plate. I decided if she kept making my plates for me, that might be something that would arouse her moms suspicions. Brittany at first seemed a little annoyed by this, but once I gave her a little knowing look and nodded at her mom, she seemed to understand.

After breakfast I showered and dressed for work and then headed towards the front door to leave for work. Of course, I told my wife bye and, when my wife's back was turned, blew a kiss to Brittany, before heading out the door.

Once I got to work, things seemed to get back to normal quickly. The first couple hours of my day were always spent going through various daily reports. I usually got their a couple hours earlier than most people, just to have some peace and quiet while I filtered through all the reports.

I had been at work for a little over an hour when my phone went off, alerting me to a new text message. I picked it up and saw it was from Brittany.

"I miss you Daddy," the text read.

"I miss you too Pumpkin," I replied quickly. "What are you doing today?"

I sat my phone back on my desk and went back my reports. It was only a second before my phone went off again.

"Well, Mom left for work and right now I'm wearing one of your shirts and laying on your pillows so I can smell you."

Man, that melted me all over again.

"Awe, that's so sweet," I responded. "I need something to keep with me to be able to smell you too."