From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 04

Story Info
His wife returns and they struggle to maintain their secret.
9.8k words
4.58
41.9k
70

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author: As always, thanks for all the comments on my previous stories. I read them all and I'm trying hard to use them to try to make improvements. Please keep the comments coming.

Something roused me from sleep, but I wasn't sure what it was. I felt Brittany's naked body curled up against me, her head resting on my bare chest. My hand slid up and down the smooth bare skin of her back causing a muffled, sleepy sigh to escape her lips. Brittany wiggled around, nuzzling her body even closer to mine; I just squeezed her. I knew this would be the last morning, at least for a while, that I got to wake up with my precious Pumpkin in my arms, and I really just wanted to savor the moment.

Suddenly the door to my bedroom opened and my wife stepped into the room. My eyes widened as her bag dropped from her hands, landing on the floor with a loud thud. Brittany jerked awake, pulling the covers up over her exposed flesh.

"What the fuck is going on here," my wife shouted out.

Brittany trembled beside me as I quickly shot up. We were caught! There was no possibility of talking my way out of this, but regardless I felt I had to try.

"Babe," I pleaded out, "let me explain."

I shook my head as I stared at the closed door of my bedroom. My wife wasn't standing there. Quickly I looked beside me on the bed, only to find it empty. I realized I must have been having a dream. Well more like a nightmare, and the bone chilling effects were still lingering. My entire body shivered, you know the feeling, that shiver that runs all the way down your spine. I shook my head, trying to rouse the last remnants of sleep that my nightmare hadn't already erased.

For several moments I just sat there trying to figure out what I was going to do this evening when my wife actually did come home. I was in love with my stepdaughter, there was no doubt about that. What's more, the dynamic of our relationship, this "daddy" and "little" thing that seemed to come so naturally to both of us, really felt like the most perfect relationship in the world to me. I knew I could never give this up. Well, not and be happy at least. I needed Brittany in my life. Not just as my adorable stepdaughter, but as my submissive, and most importantly, as my lover. We had to find a way to make this work.

I slipped out of bed, shuddering again as my feet hit the cold floor of my bedroom. Scanning the room, I saw a pair of shorts tossed onto my dresser, so I walked over and grabbed them and slipped them on.

When I opened the door to my room, my nostrils were immediately filled with the delightful aroma of breakfast being prepared. Brittany was already awake and I could hear her humming in the kitchen as she made breakfast for her Daddy.

When I stepped into the kitchen, the sight nearly took my breath. There she was, the most beautiful, most amazing woman I had ever laid eyes on, standing at the stove with her back to me. She was wearing one of my shirts and, it appeared at least, nothing else. Her head swayed side to side with this giddy little motion, humming away some tune I didn't recognize. My heart melted all over again. I swear, it was the most adorable sight I had ever seen and heard.

"Good morning Pumpkin," I whispered into her ear as my arms wrapped around her, pulling her tightly against me. "You really are making me quite spoiled with this, breakfast every morning thing. You know that Pumpkin?"

Brittany sighed as she nuzzled back against me. "Good morning Daddy," she cooed back at me. "I like spoiling you. You deserve to be spoiled Daddy." She turned her head, tilting slightly as she kissed my cheek. "Beside, you spoil me too Daddy. I think we should just both, always spoil each other."

I couldn't agree more. "That sounds like a wonderful idea to me Pumpkin," I said as I kissed her cheek, then slipped from behind her to make a cup of coffee.

It really did sound like a wonderful idea, but once again my thoughts drifted to the "how's" of making this work and keeping our naughty little affair a secret. Several ideas had began to form in my mind; some I felt were good and some were a bit drastic and probably ridiculous.

I thought about just packing our bags, leaving a note, and running away together. Somewhere that no one knew us. Somewhere we could live alone together as lovers, maybe even as man and wife, and not have to hide. Of course, that was the ridiculous thought; that much I knew. But I will admit, a really big part of me absolutely loved the idea of it.

Most of my thoughts seemed more logical. Publicly we would behave ourselves; keeping the intimate details of our relationship behind closed doors. I really didn't like the idea of hiding, but I knew, at least for now, that is what we would have to do. The only thing I really knew for certain was that we would find a way to make this work.

As I sipped my coffee, lost in my thoughts, Brittany spoke, startling me back to reality.

"Daddy," she said loudly, "I said breakfast is ready."

Turning around I saw her sitting at the table, a plate of food in front of her and another plate, already filled, sitting beside her. The table in our kitchen sits off to the side, sort of in this little nook. The exterior wall of the nook is a series of windows, looking out over the field behind our home. Its really quite a spectacular view. But in that moment, with the early morning light creeping in the window, bathing my stunning stepdaughter in this golden glow... well, I knew that there was no sight more spectacular than the one I was taking in now.

Brittany looked up at me from her plate, smiling this sweet, adorable, innocent smile. "Are you ok Daddy," she asked timidly. "You're staring at me kind of funny."

I just smiled at her as I walked to the table and sat down beside her. "Yeah Pumpkin, I'm fine," I finally spoke, "In fact, I've never been better."

Brittany leaned over, kissing my cheek softly. "You are amazing Daddy," she purred softly. "I love you so much and I'm so happy that I belong to you."

Once again, as she had done countless times this weekend, Brittany's words seemed to melt me to my core. In that moment, nothing else in the entire world seemed to matter. I had everything I could have ever even dreamed of having, and I knew, no matter what, I was never letting this go.

"I think you are the amazing one here Pumpkin," I said, smiling back at her as I kissed her forehead. "And I am going to spend the rest of my life making sure you know just how amazing you are."

She just stared at me, her eyes filling with tears as she spoke. "You are everything I have ever wanted Daddy and I can't tell you what it means to me, hearing you talk about us being a forever thing."

I reached up to her face, brushing my thumb across her cheek, wiping away the single tear that slowly rolled down from her beautiful eyes. "I assume that's a happy tear Pumpkin," I spoke softly, still staring into her perfect green eyes.

She could only nod her head in response.

"I hope these kind of tears are the only tears I ever make you cry."

Brittany smiled at me, then broke away, looking back down at the plates of food sitting on the table. "Breakfast is getting cold Daddy," she giggled at me. "You better stop talking and eat, before I have to jump right into your lap and make you take me right here and now."

In the best, funniest way possible, that ended the tender, romantic moment we had been sharing. I burst out laughing and Brittany instantly joined me.

"If that's the consequences of me talking," I laughed out, "I'll gladly endure a cold breakfast Pumpkin."

Brittany giggled back at me, shaking her head as she spoke. "What in the world am I going to do with you Daddy?"

We laughed and talked all through breakfast, seemingly without a care in the world, other than one another. When we finished eating, we cleaned up the kitchen and sat back down at the table. I wanted to do something to make these last few hours before her mom got home special. But I also knew that we had a lot to do today, before she got back. Most importantly, the laundry had to be done. The sheets and blankets on both her bed, and mine, smelled strongly with the scent of our sex; as did what little clothing we had worn this weekend. Laundry was definitely a "must do" before my wife got back.

"I think we better get some laundry started Pumpkin," I spoke out, breaking the silence as she stared out the window. "I don't think we want the sheets to smell like they do now, when your mom gets home."

Brittany turned to me, smiling proudly as she spoke. "I've already got my sheets in the washer Daddy. And all the clothes, except what we have on, are sorted and ready to go in next. I would have had your bed stripped too, but you were still sleeping," she paused briefly before continuing. "And well, you looked so peaceful and I figured you could use a little extra rest," Brittany said as she began to giggle to herself. "I think I may have worn you out a little bit this weekend."

That got me laughing again. She may not have worn me completely out, but I was definitely getting close. At 35 I was still a pretty healthy guy, and I worked out and ran enough to maintain as much youthful energy as any guy my age could have. But my body was definitely not used to weekend long sex marathons, and I had to admit, I was starting to feel the effects.

"Maybe not completely worn out yet," I laughed back at her. "But I'm definitely getting there quick."

We talked for a bit, deciding to just spend the day watching movies and cuddling on the couch as we got all the laundry done. Of course, I figured that watching movies and doing laundry wouldn't be the only activities we accomplished today.

Brittany got up first, going into the laundry room to move the load in the washer, into the dryer and start another load. I went into the living room, turned on the TV and began scanning through the seemingly endless array of cinematic choices that we had amassed over the years. I have always been quite the movie buff, and the insanity of my collection of films has never been lost on me.

Once she had the laundry situation handled, Brittany came into the living room and stood beside me as I scanned the cases. Brittany reached up to the shelves and pulled one of the cases down, handing it to me as she spoke.

"Can we watch this one Daddy," she cooed innocently at me. "I know it's one of your favorites and I love it too."

Looking down at the case in my hand, I saw that she had indeed picked out one of my all-time favorite movies. The one that had that quote about "the kiss" in it.

"Excellent choice Pumpkin," I said as I kissed her forehead. "It's such a great movie. It really has everything."

It certainly does too; action, adventure, drama, comedy and plenty of romance as well. I've always thought this was possibly the most complete and perfect movie ever made.

BluRay had just recently came out and of course, as anyone with my kind of movie collection was doing now, I was in the process of updating all my DVDs, to BluRay. This movie, being one of my all-time favorites was one of the first to get updated.

I put the movie in and turned to see Brittany already curled up in my recliner with a blanket wrapped around her legs. Smiling at her and shaking my head, I questioned her teasingly. "And where am I supposed to sit Pumpkin," I joked at her.

Cocking her head to the side stubbornly, she quipped back at me. "You're gonna sit right here mister," patting the cushion beneath her. "And I'm gonna curl up on your lap. Okie dokie?"

Not that I needed to hear it, but I did love the way she was with me. Fun, playful, always pushing and teasing me, to see just how much she could get away with. It was such a wonderful part of our relationship and I really hoped that we would never lose it. Of course, I also loved playing along and pushing back a bit.

"Somebody is getting a bit bossy this morning," I chided her playfully. "Does Daddy need to turn you over my knee and remind you who's in charge."

Immediately realizing I was teasing back, Brittany jumped up on her knees and spun around in the recliner. Pulling her shirt up, exposing her bare bottom to my gaze, she wiggled her butt at me as she giggled.

"You just want an excuse to touch my bottom Daddy," she teased back at me. "I think you like touching it more than you let on."

I felt pretty confident that I let on quite a bit, how much I enjoyed her bottom, but I was certainly willing to play along at the moment; the movie could wait.

With Brittany still on her knees, looking over her shoulder and wiggling her perfect little ass at me, I tugged on the draw string of my shorts. As soon as the looped bow slipped out and my waistband relaxed, I pushed my shorts to the floor, exposing my throbbing cock to her gaze. She licked her lips as she purred back at me.

"Instead of spanking me Daddy," Brittany moaned out seductively, "why don't you bring that big, beautiful cock of yours over here and use it to teach me a lesson."

Apparently I wasn't as worn out as I had earlier suspected. The sight of my stepdaughter bent over in my recliner, wiggling her bare ass at me and speaking in such a provocatively dirty manner, instantly renewed my hunger and stamina.

"Stay bent over just like that," I instructed her as I stepped towards the recliner. "But spread your legs wider for Daddy."

Like the incredible little submissive she had became, Brittany obeyed. Her legs spread across the cushion of the recliner until they were pressed against the arm rests. Still looking back over her shoulders at me, her eyes filled with lust, Brittany spoke again.

"Like this Daddy," she breathed out, "Is this how you want me?"

As I reached the recliner, my hands moved up to her ass, spreading her cheeks apart, allowing me a perfect view of her slit and tight little asshole.

"Yes Pumpkin," I commended her. "That is exactly how Daddy wants you."

As I spoke I slowly lowered my body down onto my knees, bringing my face right inline with her glorious backside. Leaning forward, I pressed my face against her body and slowly began to lick her sex. Brittany arched her back perfectly, allowing me complete access to both of her holes. Slowly I licked along her slit, not allowing my tongue to press between her moist lips, just gliding along the very edge. I licked her all the way from the very top of her slit, up to her puckered little shithole.

With my hands clamped onto her ass cheeks, I pulled harder, spreading her as far as possible as my tongue pushed into her.

"Oh fuck Daddy," Brittany moaned softly, "Fuck your tongue feels so incredible!"

I loved hearing that! Loved knowing how much pleasure I could give to my own stepdaughter, with just my tongue. I pressed my face harder against her bottom, forcing my tongue into her tight little hole. Brittany's moans were getting louder and more desperate by the second and the urge to completely control her, once again overwhelmed me.

Pulling my face back and squeezing her ass firmly, I growled at her. "Don't you dare cum until Daddy tells you to. Do you understand me, Pumpkin?"

Brittany's head nodded as she whimpered back at me. "Y-yes Daddy, I under...s-stand."

My face pressed back against her and my tongue resumed devouring cunt and asshole. I swear I couldn't get enough of tasting her. And although I loved the taste and feeling of my stepdaughter cumming all over my face, I also thoroughly enjoyed making her wait as long as she possibly could.

My left hand released its grip on her ass and slipped beneath her as my tongue began fucking back into her tight little asshole. My thumb slid along her slit until it reached the top, then pressed inside her, instantly finding her clit. Brittany moaned louder and pressed her body back against me as my tongue fucked her ass and my thumb tortured her clit. She was getting really close and I could tell it, but I wasn't ready yet.

"DADDY," she shouted out as she pressed harder against me. "C-can I p-please cum for y-you?"

I couldn't pull my face away from the delectable meal I was enjoying to speak. So in response, with my right hand, I smacked hard onto her ass, hard enough to leave a glowing red handprint.

Brittany shrieked as my hand struck her ass. "B-but Daddy," she pleaded with me, "I c-can't h-hold it b-back."

My hand smacked down again, even harder this time. She cried out again, pleading, begging me for permission.

"DADDY, I... I C-CAN'T H-HOLD IT!"

Her words were broken and choppy. Her voice, filled with desperate longing. My hand smacked down again, squeezing onto her cheek this time, as I pulled my face back just enough to speak.

"Cum for Daddy, slut! Cum right now!"

A geyser of cum erupted from her pussy, spraying across my face and chest. Brittany could do nothing but scream.

"FUCK DADDY," she shouted out as her orgasm tore through her loins. Her body spasmed and shook as wave after wave or intense pleases surged through her.

I wasn't stopping either. My right hand smacked against her ass over and over as my left hand continued pleasuring her soaked, needy cunt. Brittany panted desperately as the intensity of her orgasm increased.

"Daddy! Daddy," she cried out, "I c-can't s-stop c-cumming!

It amazed me at how quickly I could bring my little girl to such an intense orgasm. She really was an amazing little slut for her Daddy's cock and I decided that right now that was exactly what she needed. Pulling my face away from her, as her orgasm began to fade, I stood up behind her, as my hands latched onto her hips.

"Beg for it Pumpkin," I growled eagerly at her. "Beg Daddy to give you what you want."

Looking back over her shoulder, her face contorted with lust and desire, Brittany began to beg.

"Please Daddy," she whimpered back at me. "Please give me that beautiful cock of yours."

One of my hands released from her hip and wrapped around my throbbing shaft. Slowly, teasingly, I slid it up and down along her slit, pushing ever so slightly as it reached her little fuck hole.

"I said beg," I chided her. "Beg Daddy to fill your needy little cunt."

"Oh god Daddy, please," she whined at me. "Please fuck me! Please Daddy, please give me your cock." Brittany paused as she pushed herself back against me, then continued begging. "Daddy, I need your cock in me. Fuck your cunt Daddy. Fuck it like you own it. Fuck me like the dirty little daddy slut I am. Please Daddy!"

With my fingers still wrapped around my rod, I pushed slightly. The tip of my cock slid inside her tight cunt, and she moaned out in response.

"Daddy please stop teasing me," Brittany pleaded. "Please Daddy, I need it."

"You want Daddy to show you what it means to be owned," I questioned her. "You want your Daddy to show you how it feels to be his little fuck toy, don't you Pumpkin?"

"Yes Daddy! God yes," she panted. "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me with that huge Daddy cock of yours."

My hand released its grip on my cock and grasped back onto her hips, pulling her back against me as my cock buried deep into her pussy. Brittany gasped as I forced every inch of my thick cock deep inside her needy little cunt.

"Fuck Daddy," she screamed out. "Fuck that feels so good. I love you Daddy! I love your cock fucking me, owning me, using me." Again she looked back over her shoulder at me with wanton lust covering her face. "Fuck your little girl Daddy. Show me what it means to be your slut, please Daddy."

Reaching up, I grabbed her hair, pulling her head back as my cock began pounding into her. I did love the soft, tender moments that we shared, but I knew that we both needed these moments too. These moments of raw, desperately passionate fucking.

Over and over my cock slammed into her cunt, pounding into her, just like she wanted. We were both completely lost in the depravity of our sex. The naughty, intense, completely depraved, words and phrases that were escaping both our mouths spurred both of us further.