From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy," she purred as she rolled over, reaching for something on the beside table behind her. "Molly has had her orgasm, so now I think its our turn."

She raised her hand up, showing me what she had grabbed off the table; a strapon dildo. Obviously the two of them had done some shopping of their own, in preparation for Brittany's little surprise. Brittany smiled mischievously at me as she began pleading with me to allow her to continue her surprise.

"Daddy," she begged, "will you let me make Molly wear this and both of you fuck me?"

She asked like there was a possibility I would say no. Surely she had to know that there was no way I was going to not allow that to happen. But it was nice to hear my good little, submissive stepdaughter, ask me for permission.

"Yes Pumpkin," I replied quickly. "Daddy will let you make her wear that and we will fuck you together. But Daddy gets your ass!"

Brittany giggled out in nervous, excited anticipation. "Of course you get my ass Daddy," she purred at me. "I told you the first time you took my ass," she continued, "yours is the only cock that will ever have my ass."

Brittany's smile faded into a stern, glaring sneer as she turned towards Molly, tossing the strapon to her.

"Here slut," she ordered her pet. "Put this on now!"

Molly didn't hesitate in the slightest to obey her mistress. She grabbed the strapon in her hand and quickly started putting in on. Brittany leaned over, kissing me as we watched Molly adorn the strapon.

"She such a good little pet," Brittany whispered into my ear. "Isn't she Daddy? Such an obedient little slut for her mistress."

"That she is Pumpkin," I whispered back at her. "Just as obedient as you are for me."

Brittany turned her head, smiling brightly at me as she continued speaking. "Thank you for letting me do this for you Daddy. I'm really glad you are enjoying your surprise so much."

My hand reached up, softly caressing Brittany's cheek. "Thank you for giving me this surprise, Pumpkin," I said as I stared into her eyes. Once again, as had happened countless times, the strange combination of passionate love and primal desires that Brittany and I shared took over, and for the briefest of moments it was just us. We stared into one another's eyes, sharing a deeply intimate moment that only true, completely committed love can produce.

Molly cleared her throat, breaking our trance as she reminded us we weren't alone. "I'm ready Ma'am," she said hesitantly, as if she were afraid to interrupt our moment.

Brittany responded immediately and perfectly; instantly putting her pet in her place. "Took you long enough slut," Brittany barked out at Molly. "Now lay down! I'm going to ride that cock of yours while Daddy pounds my ass!"

Just like that my sweet, submissive, innocent stepdaughter disappeared and was replace by Molly's domineering mistress.

Molly laid back on the bed, her fake cock standing proudly up from her body. As Brittany climbed onto her, I rolled over and fished a tube of lube out of the drawer in the table beside my bed. Brittany leaned down, kissing Molly as she hovered above her.

"Damn you are such a sexy little slut, my pet," Brittany cooed at Molly. It was slightly tender, yet still highly dominant and erotic, the way she spoke to her. "You've had your turn though," Brittany continued. "Now its me and Daddy's turn to cum."

Brittany turned her head, looking over her shoulder at me as I squeezed some lube into the crack of her ass. With my thumb, I began lubing up her tight little asshole, making sure it was nice and slick so she could take my cock with ease. She moaned out as my thumb pushed inside her ass, stretching her shit hole slightly.

"Mhmmm, that feels so good Daddy," Brittany moaned out. "I can't wait to have your cocks in both my holes."

She started to turn, as if she was about to instruct her pet, then paused and spoke to me again.

"Daddy," she practically whined at me. "Will you cum in her pussy please? She's on the pill too, so it's ok. And I'd really love to suck your cum out of her cunt."

How could I possibly say no to that request?

"Of course Pumpkin," I said, smiling back at her. "But one condition... after you suck my cum out of her cunt, you have to feed some to her."

All three of us shuddered simultaneously as I spoke those words. Just the thought of that was nearly enough to make me cum instantly. I'm not even really sure where the thought came from, again probably from the various porns I had seen over the years. But once the thought was actually spoken, all three of us seemed to relish in the idea. Molly even audibilized her excitement at the thought I had just expressed.

"Oh god yes," Molly moaned out. "Please Ma'am! Please say yes. Please suck your Daddy's cum out of my," Molly paused and quickly corrected her mistake. "I mean your, slutty little cunt and feed it to me. Please Ma'am!"

Brittany chuckled this naughty, almost eerie chuckle as her pet pleaded with her. "Like you have a choice," Brittany chided her. "You'll do what you're told and like it, slut."

Fuck that was so incredibly hot! Hearing Brittany speak so degradingly to her best friend, her little pet, her personal slut, man it was driving me insane. And part of me began to wonder how long Molly had been Brittany's pet. But I decided that could wait until later. Right now there was an ass I was desperately needing to fuck.

"Like you have a choice either Pumpkin," I jested at Brittany, reminding her who was really in control here. "Molly may be your slutty little pet, but you are still my slut and I expect you to do what you're told as well."

Brittany turned her head again, smiling demurely over her shoulder at me. "Of course Daddy," she moaned out at me. "I will always be my Daddy's perfect little slut and do exactly what I am told."

"I know you will Pumpkin," I replied back to her. "Now, get that cock in your cunt so Daddy can fill that ass."

Just as she was told, Brittany, with her hands latched onto Molly's breast, slowly lowered her cunt onto Molly's fake cock. It was a little longer than I am, maybe 8 inches long, but wasn't quite as thick as me. But as Brittany slowly lowered her body, inching the synthetic cock inside her, her moans made it clear that she was definitely enjoying the ride.

I watched intently as her cunt stretched out, slowly taking every inch of Molly's cock into her tight little fuck hole. Once she had taken it all, she ground her hips against Molly's body, moaning out as she got used to having it inside her.

"Oh fuck yes," Brittany moaned. "God slut, your cock feels so good inside me."

Molly reached up with her hands, softly caressing Brittany's face as she spoke to her mistress. "I'm so glad you like it Ma'am," Molly whimpered to her. "You know I will always do anything you ask or tell me to do. I love being your slutty little pet Ma'am."

Fuck, that was hot! And it seemed to confirm to me that this wasn't the first time Brittany and Molly had been together and I knew a discussion about this would be coming later today. But not now. Now Brittany's ass needed her Daddy's cock, and she let me know just how badly she needed me.

"Daddy," Brittany moaned out as she pulled back away from Molly, breaking the kiss that they shared following Molly's confession. "I'm ready for you now. Please Daddy! Please take me Daddy!"

I moved up, taking my cock in my grasp and gliding it along Brittany's ass. "Beg slut," I ordered her as my hand smacked onto her ass. "Beg Daddy to fuck your ass!"

Brittany quickly corrected me. "Your ass Daddy," she whimpered back at me. "It's your ass. You own it Daddy! Please take it! Please Daddy! Please shove that perfect cock in your ass and fuck me like the slut I am for you. Please Daddy, I need it so bad."

My cock pressed against her asshole and I pushed my hips forward, instantly burying every inch of my rod, deep inside her bowels. Brittany screamed out at the sudden, instant violation of her shit hole.

"OH FUCK YES DADDY! JUST LIKE THAT!"

Brittany immediately began bucking her hips, bouncing up and down on Molly's fake cock as my cock slammed her as repeatedly!

Molly moaned!

I moaned!

Brittany screamed!

"SO FULL! SO... FUCKING... FULL!"

I leaned back as I continued thrusting my cock into Brittany's ass. I could see, from this angle, both of our cocks slamming into Brittany's holes and the sight was spectacularly glorious. Brittany's perfect little ass quivered and shook as I smacked her over and over as our cocks thoroughly fucked her holes. Molly began thrusting her hips up, matching the insane pace Brittany had started. All Brittany could do now was scream and shout as her holes were being assaulted by our cocks.

"D-daddy," Brittany stuttered, "I-I'm... g-gonna... c-cum."

My hand slapped onto her ass, squeezing it firmly as my fingers dug into her flesh. "Not yet slut," I growled at her, just as she had done to Molly. "You don't cum until Daddy tells you to."

"B-but D-daddy," Brittany protested, "I... c-can't... h-hold... it b-back."

"Yes you can slut," I barked at her. " You better hold it back, or else."

Brittany looked over her shoulders at me, and her expression quickly confirmed she was trying with every ounce of focus she had not to cum, but she was quickly losing the battle as her cunt and ass we being pounded by our cocks. I knew she couldn't hold it a second longer.

"You may cum slut," I moaned out to her and her body responded instantly. I felt her cum spraying out of her as Molly's cock slammed her over and over. Her ass spasmed around my cock, squeezing onto it and pushing me past my own breaking point.

"Daddy is going to cum Pumpkin," I shouted out.

Brittany fell forward, causing both cocks to slip out of her holes. I reached down, grabbing one of the straps of Molly's strapon and tugging it aside, exposing her drenched fuck hole to me. Without a word of warning, I shoved my entire shaft deep inside Molly's cunt and fucked her mercilessly. Molly screamed out as my cock violated her hole, pounding into her until I felt my balls begin to tighten and my cock flinching as I began to cum.

"Oh fuck yes sir," Molly shouted, "please fuck me! Please fill my cunt with your cum."

Brittany quickly spun around, roughly shoving her pussy onto Molly's face and lowering her own face to Molly cunt as my cock began spewing cum deep inside her.

Molly's moans were muffled by Brittany's pussy, grinding against her face as Brittany shouted out to her pet.

"That's it slut," she screamed, "take Daddy's cum! Take it like the dirty slut you are!"

I pulled back just as the last few spurts of cum shot out of my cock, coating Molly's pussy lips with my jizz. As soon as my cock slid out of her and stopped spewing cum, Brittany dove in, licking and sucking up every drop of my cum she could get.

Once she had her mouth filled, she spun around, hovering her face above Molly's as Molly obediently opened her mouth, without even being told to. I watch intently as Brittany pursed her lips and allowed a stream of my cum to slowly ooze out of her mouth. My cum oozed from Brittany's mouth, falling perfectly into the open, eagerly waiting mouth of Brittany's slutty pet.

Fuck, the sight was incredible! Brittany just stayed there, poised above her pet as my cum dripped from her mouth, into Molly's. Then Brittany leaned down, passionately kissing her slutty pet, swapping my cum between their hungry, eager mouths.

I dropped onto the bed beside them, feeling completely exhausted as they moaned and purred at one another as they savored my jizz.

Finally. after several moments of their cum swapping kisses, Brittany pulled away and rolled across my body, coming to rest on the opposite side of me from Molly.

"God Daddy," Brittany sighed out, nearly breathless. "That was amazing!"

I couldn't respond right away. I hadn't had a chance to catch my breath. Molly and Brittany both rolled onto their sides, each cuddling against their side of my body. Arms and legs wrapped around me, enshrouding my body in their flesh. Their lips and fingers glided across my flesh, sending jolts of energy coursing through me as I slowly regained my breath.

"Yes... Pumpkin," I panted. "That... was... absolutely... incredible! Thank you... so much... for my surprise."

We just laid there for the next several moments, no one seemingly wiling to be the first to break the erotic trance we all now found ourselves lost in. Finally. after several moments of blissful, silent cuddling, Brittany spoke.

"Slut," Brittany spoke to Molly. Not nearly as demandingly as she had been, but still clearly exerting her authority over her pet. "Why don't you go get a wet washrag and clean us all up."

"Yes Ma'am," Molly immediately replied as she slipped out of bed, heading towards the bathroom. As she did, Brittany shifted her attention back to me.

Nervously, she began speaking. "I'm assuming you have a lot of questions," Brittany whimpered at me as if she felt she may have some things to explain. "Don't you Daddy?"

I did have questions, but I didn't even know where to begin. Molly returned with a warm, wet washrag and began her duty of cleaning all of us up. Once she felt certain we were all clean, she took the washrag back to the bathroom, tossing it in the sink, then returned to bed.

Brittany just laid there beside me, looking at me as if she was afraid to speak. Molly was the first one to speak up and begin to explain how this had all gotten started.

"Please don't be upset with her Greg," Molly whimpered at me. "It was really all my idea." Molly explained to me how she has always been submissive and how hearing Brittany's stories of how dominant I could be with her, excited her so much. She told me how she and Brittany had talked about Brittany's "little" side, but also how Brittany thought being in control some could be fun too. "Although, she did say she could never be dominant towards you. She said it just wouldn't feel right," Molly offered as a further explanation of how this got started.

I felt Brittany curl up tighter against me and I turned my head towards her. There must have been some degree of disappointment on my face, although I really wasn't disappointed, more curious, because as I looked at her, Brittany's eyes began to fill with tears.

"Don't cry Pumpkin," I said, trying to comfort her, "I'm not upset, but I wish you would have talked to me about this." I sat up in the bed between them and they both sat up as well, moving beside each other as we continued talking. "How long has this been going on," I asked them. "I mean, how long has Molly been your pet?"

Brittany's expression became one of serious alarm as I spoke, questioning them. "Daddy," she pleaded out to me, "I've never touched her until today. I would never cheat on you like that."

Now I was thoroughly confused. Molly had just admitted, or at least seemed to admit, that Brittany was her mistress and she was her pet.

"Greg," Molly interjected, "it's not like that. Well, at least it hasn't been until today. Brittany has just kind of bossed me around mostly. Just giving me chores and making me do things for her. We've never actually been physical with each other until today," she said, then paused briefly. "Brittany wouldn't allow it."

That made me feel a lot better. Not that I was really horribly upset, but I did feel knowing Brittany respected me and our relationship enough, not to cross that line. I still just wondered why she hadn't came to me about it.

"Well, that's good I guess," I commented, as I turned towards Brittany, "But why keep it a secret? Why not come to me sooner?"

"Actually," Brittany finally spoke up, her eyes having dried up now that she knew I wasn't upset with her. "I was going to tell you a couple weeks ago, when this all really started, Daddy. But that's when Mom reminded you about her show this weekend and I decided instead of just telling you about it, I would surprise you by showing you. I really wasn't trying to hide anything from you, I just really wanted this to be a surprise."

I guess that all kind of made sense and seemed to clear up many of the questions I was having about all of this. But there were still a few questions I felt I needed to ask. I had certainly enjoyed my surprise, but I wasn't sure this was something I wanted to become the "new normal" for us. And I decided that we needed to set some ground rules for Molly's involvement in our life.

I started out questioning, trying to probe into what her thoughts might be about this. While I wasn't sure exactly what I may want here, I knew that one thing I wanted, for sure, was for us to both be in agreement on how things happened. Yes, I was the Daddy and I knew whatever I said would be what we did, but I love her, and part of being her Daddy, at least in my mind, was making sure she was as happy as she could be, in every aspect of our lives together.

"Pumpkin," I said as my hand reached up, brushing her hair out of her face. "Is this something you want in our relationship?"

Brittany looked at me nervously, as if she was afraid to say the wrong thing, either way. "Well," she began, pausing as she tried to think about what to say. "I mean, it was a lot of fun Daddy," she said, then paused again as she turned to Molly. "And I really do like having Molly as my pet. But I don't think I want this all the time."

At least we seemed to be in agreement on that part; so I allowed her to continue.

"Maybe just sometimes, you know," Brittany smiled as she turned back to me, "we could all play together. I think it would be fun, once in a while."

"Didn't you enj," Molly started to speak, but Brittany squeezed her hand and shot her a quick, warning look that silenced her, mid sentence. Wow, Molly really was Brittany's complete little submissive, and truthfully it really turned me on.

"Yes, of course I enjoyed it," I responded to the question she intended to ask. I wasn't trying to undermine Brittany's authority over her pet, just remind her of my authority over her. "And maybe once in a while it would be fun. But I want my alone time with you too, Pumpkin."

"Oh Daddy," Brittany whimpered as she leaned towards me and hugged my neck. "Of course I want us to have our alone time. I don't want this to be the normal thing we do. I just," Brittany took a deep breath and sighed out as she contemplated her next words. "Its just, I really like Molly, Daddy. I love her! Not like I love you, but I do love her. And she loves me."

Brittany's eyes began to tear up again as she tired to explain to me how she felt and what she wanted. Although, I'm not 100% certain she even really knew exactly, at that point.

"I don't know what to say Daddy," Brittany pouted at me as a tear began to roll down her cheek. Molly saw it to and instantly responded by wiping the tear off with her fingers.

"Please don't cry Ma'am," Molly whimpered at her. "You'll make me cry too, if you start that."

Molly squeezed Brittany's hand as she turned to me. "Greg," she started out, "I know she's yours and if you aren't ok with this, or don't want it, I will understand. But please at least consider letting me continue to be her pet, please Greg."

My eyes darted back and forth from Molly to Brittany as my mind tried to digest everything that had been said.

"I need a drink," I blurted out as I shifted, and began to slide out of bed. Once I was on my feet I walked to my dresser and grabbed a pair of short, sliding them on. Then turned back to the two, incredibly sexy, and wildly provocative little minx that sat on my bed, staring at me.

"Pumpkin," I spoke softly to Brittany. "You two get some clothes on and come out to the living room, we can talk more. But Daddy needs a drink to try to settle my brain and process all of this. I'm not mad or upset, but you do understand this is a lot to take in."