From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 05

Story Info
Their weekend begins with an amazing surprise for Daddy.
11k words
4.69
47.6k
61

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work was agonizingly slow that day and the wait, for the day to end, was killing me. Brittany and I text back and forth throughout the morning, which I did enjoy, but somehow seemed to make the day drag even more. At one point I remember looking up from a stack of reports and seeing the clock on the wall; it read, 11:18 am. What seemed like nearly an hour later I looked up again; 11:32. Shit, not even fifteen minutes had passed.

After a quick lunch, which I ate in my office, I text Brittany. "Hey Pumpkin, I think I'm going to take off work a bit early. I'll text you when I leave."

It took a bit for Brittany to text back, which was unusual, but I assumed she had been doing something when I text her. About ten minutes after I text her, she responded.

"Sorry Daddy, I was in the shower."

That was instantly followed by another text.

"I'm glad to hear that Daddy! I can't wait to see you!"

I smiled as I text back, "Daddy can't wait either Pumpkin. We are going to have so much fun this weekend."

I sat my phone down and went back to work. If I was going to leave early, there were still a few things I needed to get done. A couple minutes later, my phone buzzed again. It was from Brittany of course.

"Daddy, please text me when you leave. I have a surprise for you, and I want to make sure its ready when you get home."

My mind went in a thousand different directions as I pondered what my little minx might be up to. But what the hell, I decided to play along. I certainly had learned that I loved her surprises.

"Ok Pumpkin, I will. Love you!"

"I love you too Daddy! I think you are really going to love my surprise," Brittany responded.

Around 2:00 pm, I had finished everything I "had to" get done before the weekend. I left my office and poked my head into my bosses office, telling him I was taking off early, and seeing if there was anything he needed before I left. He didn't! Finally it was time to head home.

As soon as I was in my car, I text Brittany to let her know I was on my way home. "Hey Pumpkin, I'm heading home. You need me to pick up anything on my way."

Brittany text back almost immediately, "Nope! All I need is for you to get your sexy booty home to me Daddy!"

I'm not sure exactly how many laws I broke on the way home, but I'd say most of them. I couldn't get home fast enough; the excitement was almost more than I could bare.

Several minutes after leaving work, I pulled into the driveway of our home. My heart was beating out of my chest as I walked up to the house and opened the front door, stepping inside. I wasn't sure what to expect, but when I walked in and looked around, I didn't see Brittany anywhere. I sat my stuff down on the table in the front hallway by the door, like I always do and called out for Brittany.

"Hey Pumpkin," I shouted into the seemingly empty house. "Daddy's home." No response came.

Walking into the living room, I glanced around, looking for any sign of her but found nothing. That is until I noticed something sitting on the table beside my recliner. It was a white piece of paper that was folded in half and sitting on my table like a little pup tent with the word "Daddy" written on one side. As I picked it up, I noticed something beneath it; a black mask, like a blindfold. I turned the paper over and saw Brittany had left a note for me.

"Daddy," it began. "I know we haven't talked about this, but I wanted to surprise you. I hope you don't get mad at me for not asking you first, but I really, really wanted it to be a surprise. And Daddy, I really want to do this for you. So please, pretty please, let me give you this surprise. Go to your bedroom and take off all your clothes. Then put on the blindfold and lay down on your bed. I think you are going to love my surprise. Love, Pumpkin! P.S. No peaking Daddy! Promise me!"

If I thought I was excited before I got home, I was mistaken. There was an excitement in me now that I had never in my life known. Obviously Brittany had something special planned, but I could not begin to fathom what it might be. But I decided to play along.

I walked into my bedroom, shut the door behind me and stripped out of my clothes. As I laid down in my bed, I put the blindfold on and pulled it down over my eyes and laid back on my pillows. My heart was pounding in my chest as I laid there in eager anticipation. For several moments I just laid there alone, shrouded in darkness, thanks to the blindfold, listening to the eerie silence of our home.

After what seemed like an eternity, the door to my bedroom creaked open and I heard my stepdaughter's sweet, innocent voice.

"Daddy," she said questioningly. "Are you ready for your surprise?"

Her footsteps barely sounded as she walked across the floor to my bed. As I answered back to her, I felt her fingertips slowly gliding along my body. Starting down at my toes, she lightly drug her nails up along my one of my calves and my cock began to respond, instantly, to her delicate touch.

"Yes Pumpkin," I moaned out softly as her nails lightly drug across my flesh. Daddy is ready."

"No peaking until I say," she chirped nervously at me. "Promise me Daddy. Promise me you won't peak."

Her nails slid higher as she spoke, moving up passed my knee, scratching along my thigh. My entire body shivered as she teased me, when her hand reached between my legs. Ever so slightly, I felt her hand brush against my sack and then glide along my stiffening shaft. She grazed along my rod, with the back side of her hand as her nails continued up my body.

"Promise me Daddy," she whimpered out. "Promise me you won't peak until I say its ok."

"I thought Daddy was the one in charge here Pumpkin," I sternly spoke back to her. "Since when does Daddy have to do what you tell me Pumpkin?"

"I'm not telling you Daddy," she answered back quickly, her hands pausing on my lower stomach as she spoke. "I'm asking you. I have been planning this surprise for a while and I'm being a good girl and asking you to let me give you my surprise the way I have it planned."

Her hand started moving again, inching its way up my body, as she continued. "Please Daddy! Please let me do this for you. Please promise me you won't peak."

The feeling of her nails dragging across my bare skin both excited me and made me proud. Brittany had always had a nervous habit of biting her nails, and that had been one of her rules early on in our relationship. I would inspect her nails every day when I got home from work, and if they appeared to have been bitten, she would get spanked.

So laying there blindfolded, feeling the erotic sensation of her nails dragging across my flesh, felt so amazing, for so many reasons. I was proud of her for breaking that habit and I decided that playing along with her little game here, could be her reward for finally breaking her habit of nail biting.

"Ok Pumpkin," I said hesitantly. "Since you've been so good and not bit your nails, Daddy will let you do this. And I promise I won't peak."

I swear I could almost feel her smiling as her nails drug across one of my nipples, sending shivers down my spine. I felt her leaning down as her hand moved up and was replaced by her lips. Brittany kissed my nipple, then lightly flicked her tongue across it, which drew a deep, low moan from within me. Her hand moved up until her fingers were now tracing along my jaw line.

"Thank you Daddy," she purred seductively. "I think you are really going to enjoy your surprise. Now just lay still and let me enjoy you for a second please."

This sort of felt like some kind of role reversal, where she was now the dominant one, but it was different. She wasn't ordering me or instructing me. She was still the submissive, just a submissive who was taking the lead, this one time.

Brittany's fingers moved to across my face, tracing along my lips. "God Daddy, you are so sexy," she whispered to me. "Do you have any idea how much I love you?"

I started to reply, butt her lips quickly pressed against mine, stopping any chance I had of responding. She kissed me with a hunger and passion that I can't adequately describe. The agonizingly long wait for this day to finally arrive had apparently been as hard on her as it had on me. But now the wait was over and once again we found ourselves alone, able to fully express our love and desires, without the hindrance of hiding from her mom.

As she kissed me, one of her hands continued tracing along my jaw, while the other slid quickly back down my body. Her hand reached my cock and her fingers wrapped around me as she slowly began stroking my pulsing rod.

When she pulled back, breaking our kiss, she instantly placed a single finger over my lips, as she spoke to me.

"No talking Daddy," she said with a slight giggle in her voice. "Just lay there and let your baby girl show you how much she loves you, please."

It wasn't a command, still more of a request, and truthfully I was thoroughly enjoying everything she was doing so far; so I allowed her little game to continue.

Her hand stroked my shaft for a few more moments as she kissed, licked, and sucked various parts of my body. The sensations Brittany was causing to arise in me were more intense than anything I had ever experienced before. By this point I knew there was no way I was going to stop her from carrying out her surprise; although I still had no clue what it would be.

Brittany raised up a bit and released her grasp on my cock. I now felt both of her hands on my chest, pressing ever so slightly as she spoke.

"Remember Daddy," she cooed softly in my ear. "You promised not to peak."

I nodded slightly then felt her lips on mine again. As soon as I felt her start to kiss me, I felt another, startling sensation. What felt like a tongue, warm and wet, licked along the length of my throbbing erection. The feeling startled me so much, I jolted quite a bit and Brittany pressed her weight, what little weight she had anyway, against me, trying to hold me to the bed.

"It's ok Daddy," she reassured me. "Relax and enjoy Daddy, please, please just relax."

How could I relax? My brain was exploding! What the hell was going on here. Brittany was kissing me, so there's no way it was her tongue I could now feel, bathing my cock in saliva. But who? How? Why? My heart was pounding as I fought back the urge to jerk up and rip the mask off my face. Brittany's calming words were really the only thing that allowed me to do what she had suggested; relax and enjoy.

"I want to do this for you Daddy," Brittany whimpered into my ear as that tongue continued licking up and down my rod. "I know we haven't talked about this, but I know every man fantasizes about being with two women, and I want to give you that fantasy Daddy."

Not that I didn't already know there was now someone else in bed with us, but hearing her say it, did seem to help me relax. It was as if, until she confirmed her knowledge of the other person, I felt as if I was doing something wrong and was going to hurt her. But now, hearing her confess how she wanted to fulfill this fantasy for me, my body and mind were able to relax and just let it happen. But I still felt the need to somewhat confront the situation.

"Pumpkin," I started, speaking softly, not wanting to make her think I was upset. "You don't have to do this. Daddy has every fantasy I could ever imagine wanting, in you and you alone."

Brittany raised up, realizing that my initial shock had dissipated, and continued explaining her reasons to me.

"I know I don't have to Daddy," she continued. I felt the bed shift as Brittany and whoever else was there, slid up beside me, one on either side. Their hands caressed my flesh as their lips kissed all over me. The feeling was surreal and it was again all I could do not to rip the mask off my face.

"Daddy," Brittany continued, "I want to do this for you. You are such a wonderful Daddy and you deserve to be spoiled too. I know you would never ask me for this, so I decided just to give it to you. I know I'm all you want and need Daddy, you have made that perfectly clear to me. I just wanted to do something for you that I thought would show you how much I love you and how much you mean to me."

There was the slightest twinge of fear in her voice as she spoke to me. As if she was scared that I would be angry and that she would be in trouble for taking such a bold step, without asking permission first. And I suppose I could have responded that way; but why in the hell would I ruin this. I still didn't know who the other person was, although I had my suspicions, but I decided "fuck it, just relax and enjoy man."

"As long as you understand that I don't need this Pumpkin," I softly whispered to her. I wanted to touch her, to caress her cheek as I looked into her eyes, but I couldn't see to do that, so I just laid there. "If this is what you really want, then ok, you can continue with my surprise."

Brittany giggled impishly as I felt one of each of their hands sliding down my body. One cupped my balls, gently caressing them, while the other wrapped around my shaft and began slowly stroking me. I felt another hand on my chin, tugging my head towards the right. Once my head was turned, I felt fingers sliding up under the edge of the mask.

"Would you like me to take this off you Daddy," Brittany asked.

"Yes Pumpkin," I replied quickly. "Daddy would very much like to see what's going on here."

I felt the body on the other side of me move; sliding slowly down the bed. Then the tongue was back, once again bathing my cock in saliva and blissful pleasure. Brittany's fingers pinched onto the mask and began pulling it up. Once it cleared my eyes, and I could see again, I was face to face with the most beautiful, most incredible, most amazing woman I knew; my stepdaughter Brittany. She was beaming as she smiled at me and for a moment I wasn't able to take my eyes off of her. Then, the other person cleared her throat, and shifted as she took my entire cock into her mouth in one slow gulp.

I moaned out loud as I looked down, seeing only a dark brown head of hair. "Oh fuck that feels amazing," I cried out.

Brittany returned to kissing my body, everywhere. My face, my neck, licking along my collar bones, down to my nipples. She continued her way down my body, kissing and licking along the way until her head was right beside the head of the other girl she had brought into bed with us, as my surprise.

Brittany nuzzled her face against her, appearing to be kissing her cheek as she continued slowly bobbing her head up and down on my shaft. Man this girl could suck cock almost as well as Brittany could. And the sight was almost more than I could handle. Then I heard Brittany softly whisper something into her ear and she giggled as she lifted her head, allowing my cock to slip out of her mouth. She looked up at me smiling...

"Hi Greg," Molly whispered. "I hope you're enjoying your surprise so far."

Even though I had suspected it was Molly, I wasn't prepared for it to be confirmed. But she was really the only person that made sense. She was the only who knew about our relationship and as Brittany had promised, she had kept her mouth shut about it. But to actually look down and she that it was her, just blew me away.

The two of them smiled up at me as they stroked my shaft and caressed my balls. I swear, I felt like some kind of porn star in that moment. Looking down, seeing two incredibly gorgeous girls, both still in their late teens, practically worshipping my cock; man, I felt like some mythological god.

"Do you like your surprise Daddy," Brittany purred up at me as Molly returned to swallowing my rod.

"Oh fuck yes Pumpkin," I moaned out in response. "Daddy would never have imagined you'd do something like this for me."

"Just wait Daddy, it's only going to get better," Brittany moaned out seductively. "But I need to ask you something first."

Molly raised her head again, looking up at me with only the head of my cock still in her mouth as Brittany asked. I think she just wanted to see my response to the question she knew Brittany was about to ask me.

"Daddy," Brittany cooed, "is it ok if Molly touches your pussy and I touch hers?"

FUCK ME!!!

Molly giggled as my cock flinched in her mouth, giving away my response before I could even utter it. Taking my cock in her hand, she raised her head more, as my cock slipped from between her lips. I couldn't think, couldn't remember how to speak, couldn't do anything except nod and mumble some incoherent noise. Fortunately, I suppose it was coherent enough for them to understand what I meant.

"See," Molly said as she turned her head towards Brittany. "I told you he would be fine with it."

Brittany smiled up at me, then turned her face towards Molly and the two brought their faces together and kissed, my cock still firmly held in Molly's grasp. And this wasn't some friendly little best friends kind if kiss either. This was hot, sexy, insanely erotic. I'd seen women kiss like this before, but only in movies or porns, and once or twice at a club, in my younger days. But never right in front of me and definitely not in a manner that directly involved me.

Molly's hand began to slide up and down my shaft as the two continued their erotic kiss. Their kiss lasted for several minutes before Molly finally pulled away and turned towards me, smiling wickedly, then turned back to Brittany

"Ma'am," Molly began, "can I please have your Daddy's cock inside me?"

A mischievous little grin formed on Brittany's face as she responded. "Not yet my eager little pet. I want to play for a bit first."

What in the hell was going on here? I felt for certain I must be dreaming. Hearing my sweet, submissive stepdaughter take control like this sounded so foreign to me, yet incredibly erotic at the same time.

My eyes darted back and forth between the two girls, who's faces were still nestled against my thighs. The sight was quite spectacular and all I could think was that if this was a dream, please don't wake up.

Molly's bottom lip pursed out as she pouted back at Brittany. "Yes Ma'am," Molly whined. "But please don't make me wait too long. You know how long I've wanted to have your Daddy's cock inside me."

Brittany's role reversal was a bit surprising to me. Typically, Brittany was the submissive; obediently doing whatever her Daddy told her to do. But now, with Molly in bed with us, Brittany was clearly the dominant one, and watching her take control of her sexy little friend was quite a delightful surprise.

Brittany's hand moved to the back of Molly's head, which was once again hovering over my cock, and pushed down. Molly obeyed without hesitation, immediately swallowing my cock once again.

Brittany stared at her as her head bobbed up and down on my shaft. Molly gagged as Brittany pushed her down harder, forcing her best friend to take my entire rod into her mouth. The intensity of the pleasure I was experiencing in this moment was completely indescribable. For some reason I absolutely loved watching the scene that was unfolding as my sweet, innocent stepdaughter took complete control of compliant best friend.

"That's my good little pet," Brittany moaned out. "Take my Daddy's cock like the dirty little slut you are."

Molly could only gag in response as Brittany, with her hand wrapped in Molly's hair, raised and lowered her best friends head up and down my shaft. Brittany turned her head towards me, smiling devilishly.

The look on her face was perplexing. The words she was speaking to her best friend Molly clearly indicated she was the one in control. But her expression, as she turned to me, affirmed to me that she was still submitting to me completely.

"Daddy," Brittany moaned out as she began crawling up the bed towards me. "Will you help me show Molly what it means to be your slut?"