From Stephen to Stevie Ch. 02

Story Info
I get to see Stevie's changed body and we have a holiday.
2.4k words
4.65
6.3k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it happened, several months went by before I could return to The Philippines.

During this time, Stevie had some surgery, B cup tits, although I wanted bigger, she was serious about her transition, and felt that B was more fitting to her frame and Asian heritage. She got a new job away from the hospitality trade, and worked as an agent for an American make up company. This gave her flexibility for whenever I visited.

I landed at the chaotic Mactan International Airport, as I had some leave and wanted a relaxing time in the sun.

Stevie met me at the airport, and even in her loose T-shirt and shorts I could tell she had changed a lot. She was certainly more feminine, her make up was more professional, her nails were done, her hair was down way below her shoulders, nearly touching the tops of her boobs, and her overall demeanor was more female less femboy.

We took a short cab ride to the Shangri La, where I checked in.

She sat on the row of seats at the edge of the reception, and then we travelled together to the room, which had an amazing view over he swimming pool, gardens and eventually the sea, which although the day was overcast, the water still looked so inviting. Stevie walked into the room, moving seductively. I couldn't be certain but maybe she had some buttock implants, or maybe hips. I brought the bags in, locked the door, turned round and there was Stevie in front of the window, back to the balcony, with her T-shirt off and her brand new naked breasts on show! They seemed bigger than a B cup, but she had put a little weight on, as she was way too skinny before.

I walked towards her, kissed her deeply and ran my hands over the sides of her boobs, coming to rest on her nipples, which although small were rock hard. I bent down and sucked them one at a time, then picked her up, lay her on the bed, and pulled her shorts down. She laid there, panties bulging, long hair draped over her chest and at that moment I have never wanted anyone so much. I pulled my jeans and boxers down, and lay on the bed. I hadn't had a chance for a shower yet, but Stevie lay on her back, pulled her panties down, removed a well lubricated butt plug and spread her legs seductively. I grabbed a pillow placed it under her arse, lay on top, and as my tongue entered her mouth, (I had at least managed to clean my teeth at the airport) she maneuvered my rampant cock inside her, straight in up to the hilt, and she said those beautiful words...

"Fuck me Daddy, make me yours,"

Neither of us had been with anyone else, so no need for a condom again, and although I was tired, I ploughed her back passage until I could barely breath. I looked down Stevie had already cum, although her hands were behind her neck, and at the sight of her cum splattered tits, I blew my load deep inside her arse. I hadn't cum for a while, so she took a full load of cum from me.

We lay there, then I wanted a shower, Stevie joined me, then as it was early afternoon, we went to the beach. I had sent her some funds to purchase new clothes as she was now in need of bras and swimwear and somehow, although I couldn't keep my hands off her tits we managed to get out and walk down to the beach hand in hand -- together. As she entered the water, I noticed she had leaked a little so I walked behind her to cover up this spreading stain. The sea washed it all away shortly after. I released several weeks of cum, and maybe it went in a little deeper, but gravity will always release it!

We played in the water, hugged and kissed, and went deeper where the colder water did it's job of reducing our erections, particularly hers of course.

Stevie had so much more confidence now with her more feminine curvy body, and was happy to show it off.

We ate at the hotel that evening and Stevie wore a beautiful black cocktail dress, and some jewelry I had brought for her, matching necklace and earrings.

I am not sure if anyone would have realized what she was hiding, tucked away in her panties, but to me she looked 100% woman. Which, as a trans woman, of course she was.

We explored one of the smaller islands near there, actually there are more than 150 of these but I can't remember the name, as I couldn't quite catch the word. Tagalog is a fast language when spoken by locals, as those of you who are fellow travellers with know.

On finding a deserted beach area we waded into the shallow waters, Stevie untied the side of her bikini bottoms, and I picker her up, her arms over my shoulders and she wrapped her legs round my thighs. I tried to enter her but the angle wasn't great, so we walked back, nearly naked tour towels, then she leaned forward against a rock the height of a small house, spread her arse cheeks and grabbing my cock, she pulled me inside her, She was still lubed from the mornings pre-breakfast fuck, and a little red round the opening as it took me a long time to climax earlier, and I fucked her in broad daylight, on a beach in an exotic location. Again she climaxed first, the rock and her thighs splattered with watery cum, as I plundered her inner delights whilst gently cupping her balls.

As I had cum earlier, I thought it would take me a while again, but the excitement built up, and by balls tightened as I coated the inside of her arse with my cum again.

We walked to the water together, cum pouring out of her arse, and we rinsed ourselves off in the warm seas.

We sat back on the beach more respectably dressed before walking back to the neighboring beach to catch our ride back to Mactan.

Stevie seemed happier with her new body, but that evening as we were about to go down to fetch a cab to a local restaurant she asked me if I would prefer her if she had a pussy. She was standing against the window, looking out at sea, I came up behind her cupping her tits and I told her I loved her as she was, I love her as she is and I was certain I would love her as she developed and took the final step.

" I love your arse, I get really turned on by fucking it, but as long as you want me to continue seeing me I am happy for you to take the final step"

"You can still fuck my arse- I know it's a turn on for you but I want a pussy now for you to fuck also'

She told me what it cost, and showed me on her phone that she had saved nearly a quarter of the money, I agreed to pay the rest to complete her as the woman she was born to be. To be honest I rarely if ever touched her cock, although she mentioned that she would like me to treat it as a giant clit.

My large cock fucking her arse must have been painful, and I was quite turned on by fucking her future pussy, AND her arse.

That evening we returned back to the room, disrobed and sat on the secluded balcony just in lightweight robes and chatted long into the night, as half way through the trip and we were both dreading the time when I would have to reach Asia again.

We went to bed, she knelt in front of me and started to suck my cock, she managed to bring me to full mast in moments, then proceeded to suck my balls in turn, and lick my arse, albeit for the first time. When I didn't object, she licked more, generally keeping eye contact the whole time, before putting a finger inside my virgin arse. She had some lube on the edge of the bed, which she squirted on her finger as she probed my inner regions. To be honest at first it felt a little weird, but then she touched my prostate, and I now realized how much enjoyment she could get whilst being fucked hard.

"Next time you see me I wont have my cock, I have only ever been with you since we met and I don't know what it's like to fuck...Can I try?"

I was surprised, but I reckoned she could give it a go, if it hurt I would ask her to stop.

So she lubed herself up, lay on top of me, kissed me as I kissed her, and with a pillow under by butt, she entered me. I could feel something, not pleasant, nor unpleasant. Then she moved deeper, changed angles and I started to get hard and a little pre-cum emerged from the end of my cock as she brushed against my prostate gland time and time again.

Her eyes were closed, in rapture seemingly, as she fucked for the very first time, and as it turned out the last time and she cried out

"Daddy I'm cumming"

And proceeded to spurt deep inside me.

I was pretty close to cumming myself so with a few jerks, I joined her in post coital sensitivity and pleasure, and we lay together, bodies cooling, till we fell asleep. I realized when I climaxed, it was more powerful and the volume of cum was more plentiful.

Stevie kept thanking me, I thought this girl had gone through so much for my pleasure it was the least favour I could do and actually there were parts that I enjoyed.

The next day, we woke up and Stevie sucked my cock as a wake up call, and then went to get ready in the shower. I wanted to meet her family, she had two sisters, two brothers and a mother, so we took the ferry to Tacloban, and they collected us in a taxi to their home.

I wanted us to stay in a hotel, but Stevie's mum insisted on hosting us in their small home, so as it was only one night, I agreed to it. We all went to a small seafood market, and ate fresh crab and prawns, with rice of course, and toasted each other. I was the same age as her mother, but she seemed to respect me even though she clearly knew I have been intimate with her daughter for a long time. It was clear I respected Stevie.

The showers were in a block. So I went for a shower, not realizing that the window was open, and her mother walked past looked in and saw my enormous cock swinging as I washed my hair. I didn't realize at the time, Stevie told me the next day that she was shocked at how big I was and how on earth did she cope with it inside her arse!

The Filipinos are enlightened people, but generally shy when it comes to talking about sex. Anal sex is more common than you think there as they believe for genetic women it's a guilt free form of contraception, and also there are a huge amount of gay, bi or trans people there.

Her mother realized I loved her daughter, and over the years we became great friends. I have to say I fancied the pants of her as she was very well preserved, and had the most enormous tits (at least an E cup) paid for by an ex boyfriend from the US Military apparently), but that's another story!

We slept in a big room, her sisters were older and slept in one bed, her brothers in another room, the mother went to stay at her boyfriends place in the same Barangay (Similar to a Parish in the UK).

The sisters were asleep, when Stevie decided she wanted fucking again. Silently she allowed me to spoon her, she had already pre-lubed, but was very tight due to nerves, and the angle of penetration and I slowly moved inside her with her panties pulled to one side, and emptied my cum inside her/ I felt her jerking as realized she had cum at a similar moment. She went to sleep with her dripping cock staining the front of her panties, and my load of cum leaking out of her gaping arsehole.

Early the next morning, we hurriedly got dressed and got a taxi to the port. I could tell that Stevie had the same panties on, and she told me that she loved the feeling of being sticky front and back.

That evening we made love gently as I was flying the next morning back to the UAE for transfer to London. Actually she went back to Tacloban for a few days, to spend more time with her siblings, and then flew to Manila to work.

As we woke up on that last day, again with her sucking me, she asked me to 69 with her for what turned out to be the last time, as I climaxed in her mouth, she did the same moments after, she then kissed me and swallowed the lot, hers and mine. We had breakfast, and then I fucked her in the shower, cumming inside her with water running over us and her hands up against the tiled walls. It was a frantic and fabulous fuck. I powered into her tight anal hole for nearly 20 minutes until she begged me to cum.

"Daddy, please seed me, cum in my arse, I need your cum "

That pushed me over the edge, and I didn't realize I had reached around and was jerking her as she splattered the tiled walls with her cum contribution. I hadn't done that often, but she didn't seem to mind me ignoring her cock.

By the time I pulled out, her arse remained gaping and covered in cum. Slowly it shrank back to normal size, I found that fascinating.

Long distance relationships can work, and I didn't see her again for nearly 5 months due to work commitments in the USA, by which time my Stevie had blossomed into a vision of feminine beauty.

Chapter three completes her transition.